Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (892023 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tokecous: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
yemmyfinest:
congrats to all the mum on this page for the successful stories of entering into the us and also for safe delivery of their babies. I have been reading this page for some weeks now and i must say that i have learnt a lot.I have a question as regards giving birth in the usa. I applied for us visa this year April to be precised i was granted the visa that of My Husband,myself and my toddler and how purpose filled in the form was to go for vacation.But our actually plan was to go and put to bed in the us. I wasn"t pregnant as at the time we went for the interview but now i am.So i like to know if there is need to write change of plans,when to mail the embassy cos i will be due next year by God's grace,from the tread i discovered that Texas is where to get reasonable hospitals.Please i need all the information's that i need before the Dday cos i like planning ahead of time.Please i need help.

Kind Regards
Hello, kindly give me ur email address
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
duchessgoddess:

God bless you ejisky. Been trying to send you a PM oh, but I don't know how it works. Can we communicate via email? Thanks.
I remember you (u were one who felt it's too late to apply for visa for birthing) especially when I saw ur question on USA visit visa page

I will answer that question here ( I hate commenting there)
It's a 50 50 thing o....
If u and ur husband applies ur strong ties has to b on very tight level
If you apply alone your husband is ur strong tie.
But then again it doesn't always follow... Just be prepared, very very prepared.. get ur burden of proof set, so there isn't any reason for rejection.

U r must get that Visa in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Justwise come o

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tokecous: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello everyone,
Pls I need information on having a baby in US I learnt that one can get an affordable hospital in Houston Texas for non immigrant. Im planning to travel by Oct. Again I have two years visa do I need to tell them at entrance how long I want to stay I intend to stay for 3-4months.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ejisky: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amen and you too.

Just sent you a PM. Reply me and we can take it up from there.

duchessgoddess:

God bless you ejisky. Been trying to send you a PM oh, but I don't know how it works. Can we communicate via email? Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ejisky: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol....

firsttymum:
Justwise come o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Call +2348000TUTOR to be assigned a personal research assistant. ...we re caring like that on NL...

Bekoo read part 1 n 2.

Tokecous:
Hello everyone,
Pls I need information on having a baby in US I learnt that one can get an affordable hospital in Houston Texas for non immigrant. Im planning to travel by Oct. Again I have two years visa do I need to tell them at entrance how long I want to stay I intend to stay for 3-4months.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by IyawoToBe(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello e-fam, how are you all doing?

Around this time last year, Delta did a promo to Houston for 82k or thereabout. It might come up again this year wink. If anyone hears about it, pls update the house. I'm also on the look out for it.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Bsharon: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Live and direct from naija, in the spirit of giving back, this forum has been of help in my missionary journey grin

My journey started in may,re newed visa via dropbox, I had to write the embassy of my intent, well I got the general reply.

Flew Delta airline to houston via Atlanta been POE,it was a smooth pass all thanks to God for hearing my prayers. Aside from the general questions was only told to sign a form to declare my cash since it was over 10k.

The queue was long due to flights coming in at the same time, before I could connect, I missed my flight to houston. I had to be change my tickect to the next connectin flight leaving for houston.
Got to houston by 11:30am since I chose to use soul care concierge a car was waiting to pick me to my accommodation.
I used Houston methodist hospital sugarland, Dr zee Amajoh was my doctor, Relax and wait for the part 2 of my missionary journey grin.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Khemzyshow: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello house,am new on dis trend bin married since 2012 ,God just recently heard my prayers am 3 months pregnant and I wish to give birth in usa gone tru part one and part two and I have gotten so many ideas from d modas here dat will help me too.have bin refused usa visa previously both visiting and student visa my last interview was last year October and all my refusal was in lagos d Vo's keep asking me am I pregnant anytime I went for an interview,I even wrote a letter to d embassy on why I was bin refused dey said my circumstances hasn't changed,but now I want to apply for a B2 visa to give birth,I and my husband are capable of paying d bills ,my husband runs his own business and I work in my dad's office as one of his director since am his first child and we are just two he and my mum has,didn't want to inform him abt my travelling process but now dat am pregnant I has to tell him and he is willing to support he has like 6 American visas on his passport pls how can dis help too and he also wants to be my co sponsor,I intend travelling with my grandma cos my mum is very busy my grandma even has travelling histories dan me she goes to Uk very well presently she went for vacation in uk,so I intend going to abuja for my next interview my questions are:1)when can I apply for the B2 visa and at wat month of pregnancy. 2)am I to apply first b4 my grandma applies or we shld apply together. 3) hope all my previous refusal won't affect me 4)I bear my maiden name on my passport but I have my marriage certificate and change of name with marriage pics and pls lastly I had like 3 Uk visas in d past but I messed up my Uk profile because I overstayed in uk but b4 I usually add my passport dat contains d visas but I don't want to add it again because its bin 8 yrs I had a visa.thanks everyone sorry for the epistle just had to pour out my mind and come clean
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by duchessgoddess(f): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
firsttymum:

I remember you (u were one who felt it's too late to apply for visa for birthing) especially when I saw ur question on USA visit visa page

I will answer that question here ( I hate commenting there)
It's a 50 50 thing o....
If u and ur husband applies ur strong ties has to b on very tight level
If you apply alone your husband is ur strong tie.
But then again it doesn't always follow... Just be prepared, very very prepared.. get ur burden of proof set, so there isn't any reason for rejection.

U r must get that Visa in Jesus name

Lol! Amen. I thought so too ooh. Just needed to be sure jare cos I read somewhere that the VO would find it difficult believing my marital status if I go there alone without even a toddler as proof.
But thanks for clearing this out for me.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tokecous:
Hello everyone,

Na wa ooo.....
This thing is very rampant nowadays....
Is there an epidemic going round or what...?? shocked

Anyways, @firsttymum - You have anoda customer grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Permit me!
EDD according to kpekus
1st January kpekus: ur EDD is 23rd September +/- 2 weeks
25th December kpekus: 17th september +/- 2 weeks
14th February kpekus: 9th November +/- 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
shawlar:

Na wa ooo.....
This thing is very rampant nowadays....
Is there an epidemic going round or what...?? shocked

Anyways, @firsttymum - You have anoda customer grin
No b small customer.. It's becoming a trend.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by customised87: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Khemzyshow:
Hello house,am new on dis trend bin married since 2012 ,God just recently heard my prayers am 3 months pregnant and I wish to give birth in usa gone tru part one and part two and I have gotten so many ideas from d modas here dat will help me too.have bin refused usa visa previously both visiting and student visa my last interview was last year October and all my refusal was in lagos d Vo's keep asking me am I pregnant anytime I went for an interview,I even wrote a letter to d embassy on why I was bin refused dey said my circumstances hasn't changed,but now I want to apply for a B2 visa to give birth,I and my husband are capable of paying d bills ,my husband runs his own business and I work in my dad's office as one of his director since am his first child and we are just two he and my mum has,didn't want to inforI had like 3 Uk visas in d past but I messed up my Uk profile because I overstayed in uk but b4 I usually add my passport dat contains d visas but I don't want to add it again because its bin 8 yrs I had a visa.thanks everyone sorry for the epistle just had to pour out my mind and come clean

Hi,
1. I think you can apply as early as 3 months b4 ur intended travel date and its B1/B2 visa
2.You should apply at the same time with ur grandma, that should even score u some points with the VO
3.Try and pin point the reasons for the refusals and work on them b4 applying. For instance,if u were refused for lack of ties, convince the VO in ur next application. Thats the only way the refusals wont affect u
4. Fine. You can apply with it. U are good to go with the marriage cert n other docs to support it
4. You need to add the passports to show ur travel history. And if the question as to why u ve nt been to UK recently pops up, u can simply say u ve not had cause to go dre.
As u ve gone through the thread,u must ve seen hospitals that fit ur budget,contact them,get appointment letters and apply. Ur dad does not need to co-sponsor you though, why not let ur husband sponsor?
My 2cents. I stand to be corrected.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Khemzyshow:
Hello house,am new on dis trend bin married since 2012 ,God just recently heard my prayers am 3 months pregnant and I wish to give birth in usa gone tru part one and part two:1)when can I apply for the B2 visa and at wat month of pregnancy. 2)am I to apply first b4 my grandma applies or we shld apply together. 3) hope all my previous refusal won't affect me 4)I bear my maiden name on my passport but I have my marriage certificate and change of name with marriage pics and pls lastly I had like 3 Uk visas in d past but I messed up my Uk profile because I overstayed in uk but b4 I usually add my passport dat contains d visas but I don't want to add it again because its bin 8 yrs I had a visa.thanks everyone sorry for the epistle just had to pour out my mind and come clean

1) You should start the application process immediately
2) i think you should apply together with ur granma
3) I really cant say since I'm not a VO but I hope your circumstances have changed & you haven't presented false info to the embassy b4
4) Has been solved already by you
5) Overstayed a UK visa...?? Wow - This one pass my power.. I really don't know about that

NB; If you & hubby's finances is enough to sponsor you, there is no need for ur Dad to co-sponsor. I think VO's tend to be put off by too many bank statements

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
firsttymum:
Permit me!
EDD according to kpekus
1st January kpekus: ur EDD is 23rd September +/- 2 weeks
25th December kpekus: 17th september +/- 2 weeks
14th February kpekus: 9th November +/- 2weeks

If the kpekus come be like 25th, 26th, 27th Dec plus 1st, 3rd & 4th January nko...?? grin grin grin grin

How we go take kakulate dat one...??

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's called random sampling. ....
Result will be undefined!
Ergo answer will be in the form Lim F(x) X=>~infinity

shawlar:

If the kpekus come be like 25th, 26th, 27th Dec plus 1st, 3rd & 4th January nko...?? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
olokings:
That's called random sampling. ....
Result will be undefined!
Ergo answer will be in the form Lim F(x) X=>~infinity

As in en... Chai my chest ooooo lmao
shawlar:

OLOKINGS don answer u, hahhahahahhahhahaha if u wan know d exact kpekus wey enter then add 14 days to LMP, if it's a boy then d kpekus wey enter na before the 14th day , if na girl then it's after the 14th day. grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Khemzyshow: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thank u so much,that me an I shld apply when am like 6 months,because have contacted Dr Fagbohun and he has responded well with his price list and also oakbend hospital.even I took a jotter to write out some points.
customised87:

Hi,
1. I think you can apply as early as 3 months b4 ur intended travel date and its B1/B2 visa
2.You should apply at the same time with ur grandma, that should even score u some points with the VO
3.Try and pin point the reasons for the refusals and work on them b4 applying. For instance,if u were refused for lack of ties, convince the VO in ur next application. Thats the only way the refusals wont affect u
4. Fine. You can apply with it. U are good to go with the marriage cert n other docs to support it
4. You need to add the passports to show ur travel history. And if the question as to why u ve nt been to UK recently pops up, u can simply say u ve not had cause to go dre.
As u ve gone through the thread,u must ve seen hospitals that fit ur budget,contact them,get appointment letters and apply. Ur dad does not need to co-sponsor you though, why not let ur husband sponsor?
My 2cents. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Khemzyshow: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks so.much have started the processing,and I will be goin to abuja with my grandma by God's grace am think middle or ending of October hope its not too early
shawlar:

1) You should start the application process immediately
2) i think you should apply together with ur granma
3) I really cant say since I'm not a VO but I hope your circumstances have changed & you haven't presented false info to the embassy b4
4) Has been solved already by you
5) Overstayed a UK visa...?? Wow - This one pass my power.. I really don't know about that

NB; If you & hubby's finances is enough to sponsor you, there is no need for ur Dad to co-sponsor. I think VO's tend to be put off by too many bank statements
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
shawlar:

Is it just me, or there is just this one session of kpekus, that when you finish, you tell yourself "This is it! This must be it!!". lipsrsealed

And that gives the most correct EDD. grin

*Sprinkles holy water*

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Khemzyshow:
Thank u so much,that me an I shld apply when am like 6 months,because have contacted Dr Fagbohun and he has responded well with his price list and also oakbend hospital.even I took a jotter to write out some points.
U can apply now o, u don't have to wait 6 months don't forget interview date is not immediately.
In Abuja they'll remove ur other passport and ask you to keep it in ur bag.. Just hold but don't attach, incase u r asked
I wish u all the best o... Hope you have found Phema's burden of proof and budget sheet?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Phema:

Is it just me, or there is just this one session of kpekus, that when you finish, you tell yourself "This is it! This must be it!!". lipsrsealed

*Sprinkles holy water*
I can relate.... There were other kpekus o... But this particular one was just it... and that's the particular kpekus that rhymes with my EDD... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
firsttymum:

I can relate.... There were other kpekus o... But this particular one was just it... and that's the particular kpekus that rhymes with my EDD... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Aswear!

Any other 'testifiers' in the house? grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shrekandfiona: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
firsttymum:

Phema:

Aswear!
Any other 'testifiers' in the house? grin
cheesy I tell ya so many testifiers o. But in my case, hubby is always the one knowing the exact kpekus that grows the seed. Am always marveled at his accuracy.

This is my 3rd fruit o so I jump and pass all eventualities. Womb tying on my mind lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nita2013: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hahahahahahaaha I don laugh tire oooo. U r very funny honestly. Phema u don join too..... lol

firsttymum:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Now that's someone ryt on point. ..... borning pikin things has to be precise on point ryt to the nanosecond...mostly of u wanna target EDD sex et al. ...

Phema:

*Sprinkles holy water*

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Have u also noticed during kpekus the baby doesn't kick

As in the baby is aware mummy is enjoying something sweet grin

To those who don't indulge in kpekus during pregnancy, hmmm I don't know the word to describe that thing without actually saying it lemme try...
If normally u have never had an "that thing" now is the time.. U will experience multiple "that thing"
Ur day just seem different and better... Some say kpekus during pregus is a mustus. Hahhahhahahahhahahahhaha

Ok this is my hormones speaking
*sprinkles holy water*

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nita2013:
Hahahahahahaaha I don laugh tire oooo. U r very funny honestly. Phema u don join too..... lol
How person go do... Lemme blame my hormones

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.