Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (893015 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats. ...

glassy2606:
I wanner say a very big thank you to everyone that has contributed to the information we have here.i was at the embassy in June and was refused,was advised to re apply and I did and today my visa has been approved.thanks everyone! Just wise am indeed greatful.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
nefertitiram:
Justwise is in Houston... abi them Phema succeeded in arranging a chic for him, this one that he is MIA!

cheesy cheesy. That could very well be the case oo.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Austine2020: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
I have been reading & writing down important issues concerning child birth in USA since last year, but cant make use of them. My wife has a B1/B2 US visa since 2014 & has been to the US two times with my 2 kids for vacation.My problem is that "Belle no wan come", i dont know if it is because all our mind is focused there or is it when they stop the Blue kpali thing that the belle will come, i tire ooo. i need prayers to follow u guys enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Huuuuuh......
This is a first! lipsrsealed

Austine2020:
I have been reading & writing down important issues concerning child birth in USA since last year, but cant make use of them. My wife has a B1/B2 US visa since 2014 & has been to the US two times with my 2 kids for vacation.My problem is that "Belle no wan come", i dont know if it is because all our mind is focused there or is it when they stop the Blue kpali thing that the belle will come, i tire ooo. i need prayers to follow u guys enjoy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
firsttymum:

It's my secret tongue

Popri:

@firsttymum, I share a similar secret with u
I get very cheap deals myself smiley

Haaaa....dis secret you guys are keeping,diaris God o
Abeg make una try give me small,I really need it.... if I give you my date and you get a cheap flight for me,how I wan use pay for the flight bc if I check myself I will get a different price which is y I asked how you where getting your prices so i can get it n pay abi make i send the monew give you to pay..... grin... please o, help me out

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015

kaakaa:

Abeg make una try give me small,I really need it.... if I give you my date and you get a cheap flight for me,how I wan use pay for the flight bc if I check myself I will get a different price which is y I asked how you where getting your prices so i can get it n pay abi make i send the monew give you to pay..... grin... please o, help me out

Oya! Oya!!!
Press #shareit!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
dyout:
With this itinerary, where will be my POE?

November peeps have already bought ticket, meanwhile I never buy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Austine2020:

Receive 'belle' by the power of the holyghost! Your heart desire is assured

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Naim u dey pray the prayer for abi na madam. ..
Who's abt to get pregnant. .
This seems too sensitive though. ..
I don't think missy ll appreciate if she stumbles upon this. ...

This is more like something to discuss with ur doc physician pastor therapist or whomever u both agree on. ..

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
olokings:

Oya! Oya!!!
Press #shareit!!!

Hahahahaha....this is a serious something o ,help me press abeg grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Austine2020: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
olokings:
Huuuuuh......
This is a first! lipsrsealed

No, the 3rd is what am talking about.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hawttattoo:
To Him alone be all the glory ....
I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on Saturday at Houston Northwest medical center
Will share the birth story when I'm a bit free.

One love
Congrats dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by twizzie: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sometimes, the time we use to dig out people's old post just to castigate or find faults can be used to answer them...
I know some people want to be spoon fed or whatever, but plsssssssss, If you cannot help, kindly ignore...I find it distasteful when people find time to dig out other people's post just to find conflicting info they have previously posted and then post like 20 lines just to prove their investigative skills but cannot or will not bother to post one line of any contributing info as regards their request...

If you can't help any newbie or oldie(as the case may be), kindly ignore their request...

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
teeboy95:

@firsttymum abeg which date you see this kind price because for aug or sept travel I Don search everywer na 400k and above dey ground oo..how you take manage see dat price
Oga, u never buy ticket?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by donluis: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
hello everyone.i've been following this thread with keen interest and i must say its an eye opener. my wife and i applied for visa in 2013 for onference but were denied because with benefit of hidsight now, i realised maybe because she was pregnant then and the VO asked her if she was going to the US for medical reasons but she replied "no". if i had known then what i know now, she would have said "yes". anyway she is pregnant again and EDD is nov.we wish to try again with info gained from NL.but i call MHIS and they said they no longer accept international patients. how did you guys get accross to them to get maternity package and quotations pls? thanx.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
teeboy95:

3rd week in aug to return 3rd week in Oct. ..I Don buy shaa at 390k already..I was wondering Cos I no see anything cheaper.. guess it's ur dates
390k shocked shocked
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Austine2020: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
nefertitiram:

Amenooooooooooooooo,by the power of God she will. The problem is that am not always around in Nig. But sometimes she comes to visit me in europe with my kids or i my self will go to Nig & visit her. After the birth of my last,we said we should rest for 2 years before another one But now my last child is 3yrs, still no show. It hasnt been this difficult since we are married,But am believing in God that soon he will do it shaa. Am just tired!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Austine2020:

*Whistling*

Some have food, but can not eat.
Some can eat but have no food. . .
grin

Guy, you don get two na. Abeg give some people chance small.

Kidding. grin

I think you are worrying too much and making every kpekus all about growing a seed. You should really relax and have fun. Sometimes, these things happen when you least expect them. Baby dust to you and wifey.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Loud! ... loud!!!

#crosslegwatching

Austine2020:
Amenooooooooooooooo,by the power of God she will. The problem is that am not always around in Nig. But sometimes she comes to visit me in europe with my kids or i my self will go to Nig & visit her. After the birth of my last,we said we should rest for 2 years before another one But now my last child is 3yrs, still no show. It hasnt been this difficult since we are married,But am believing in God that soon he will do it shaa. Am just tired!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Austine2020: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Phema:

*Whistling*

Some have food, but can not eat.
Some can eat but have no food. . .
grin

Guy, you don get two na. Abeg give some people chance small.

Kidding. grin

I think you are worrying too much and making every kpekus all about growing a seed. You should really relax and have fun. Sometimes, these things happen when you least expect them. Baby dust to you and wifey.

Hahaha,U are very funny. Anyways,thanks for the advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
olokings:
Naim u dey pray the prayer for abi na madam. ..
Who's abt to get pregnant. .
This seems too sensitive though. ..
I don't think missy ll appreciate if she stumbles upon this. ...

This is more like something to discuss with ur doc physician pastor therapist or whomever u both agree on. ..

To pray for someone is no biggie. He's airing his emotions, being empathic is the least. Anyways,
@Austine2020 there's a ttc thread on NL where you can get support and advice on this issue, and even find solution. It is well with your family.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
@Austine when I read your ist post I felt sad for u. Till I read the post say yu de fine No.3. Pls go to the trying to concieve thread or IVF/IUI thread and you won't post something like that again!
And btw olokings is 100 % correct. What u posted is inapprioprate and totally unfair to your wife and also in the wrong place.
Abegiiiiiii !

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
mrsoje:
@firsttymum hmm i dey fear you ooh. Anyways pls help me check nov 1 to nov 27
United 259k
Emirate 287k
Turkish 282k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
donluis:
hello everyone.i've been following this thread with keen interest and i must say its an eye opener. my wife and i applied for visa in 2013 for onference but were denied because with benefit of hidsight now, i realised maybe because she was pregnant then and the VO asked her if she was going to the US for medical reasons but she replied "no". if i had known then what i know now, she would have said "yes". anyway she is pregnant again and EDD is nov.we wish to try again with info gained from NL.but i call MHIS and they said they no longer accept international patients. how did you guys get accross to them to get maternity package and quotations pls? thanx.

MIHS is now mission impossible. We have worn them out.
You need another option or explore other states. Happy researching and please share yout findings with us

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Austine2020:

God will do it for you IJN AMEN
You are probably doing untargetted kpekus... Give it to her the way you were giving it to her when u just got married.... Stop thinking about it, or boring urself and her with d regular missionary #okbye
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
kaakaa:

Popri Oya comman help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Terese69: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
olokings:

cc #terese69 u guys keep the town rocking pending my return. ..
Peace out. .
That's my contributete!!.

pm me for further details. ..adverts are not allowed. ..

Have a safe trip. See you soon.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by jacklenst: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello! House.
Just got a quote from Wyckoff Height Medical Centre, New York.
$6500 - hospital fee for mothwr and baby for a 2 day stay for mother and baby.It covers Physician fee relating to delivery, anaethesia cost for an epidural pediatrician during delivery.
$10000- for CS. Covers same, and a 4 day stay for mother and baby.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bigfido: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
please don't fly turkish airline! i used them to and fro.. came back just last week. the leg room space is ridiculous if you are flying economy.
firsttymum:
Turkish airline is 275k to houston
Emirate is 282k to Houston

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
kaakaa:

Hahaha....ok like seriously I think I have to modify that post before I get more questions on Poe.... my dear am still in Nigeria scouting for affordable ticket....havent gone yet....
How much did you get your ticket and which airline....

Hi kaaakaa
U leaving from lag or abj?
Which dates?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello house, pls my cousin is asking about leg room for Ethiopian airlines, she has good quotes from them but not sure of space
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bisilola: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
[
A very big congratulations!!God bless you and baby

quote author=Hawttattoo post=36876255]My Edd was on the 2nd of August based on scan did at 9 weeks. I don't know which kpekus nailed it (according to Nef) as I wasn't even sure of my LMC.
After 2nd August,I was scheduled for induction on the 7th but i called and cancelled it a day before 7th seriously kabashing and building up my faith that labour will come before then. As I had my other kids without inducing and on time.
I started having mild contraction on the 7th, got to the hospital on the early hours of 8th. The labour was not progressing and induction was the only option since I was already 41 weeks.
I declined epidural initially...but I had to literally begged for it when the pains became unbearable but still I wasn't given one cos my palette was low according to them
But in all.. I muscled it out as a true daughter of Zion bringing forth a 9.8lb baby boy... Phewww

My rating for HNWC will be 4.5****. Their nurses are nice and friendly. Clean rooms,nice food but poor in freebies
My baby was given only 15 diapers,1 small size wipe,8 Similac,thermometer ,pacifier
I was given rubber basin... Sit bath grin
I complained to my dr Glenn about the $1k pediatrician fee and I got a called from him yesterday that he has spoken to the CEO .... So hopefully something will be done about it. Yet to get my bills but will relate it once it's sorted

Forgive my long post...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.