Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (893075 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by zeezahbee(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
twizzie:
Sometimes, the time we use to dig out people's old post just to castigate or find faults can be used to answer them...
I know some people want to be spoon fed or whatever, but plsssssssss, If you cannot help, kindly ignore...I find it distasteful when people find time to dig out other people's post just to find conflicting info they have previously posted and then post like 20 lines just to prove their investigative skills but cannot or will not bother to post one line of any contributing info as regards their request...

If you can't help any newbie or oldie(as the case may be), kindly ignore their request...
Thumbs up ma'am, he be like say u dey inside my mind.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by zeezahbee(f): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nefer, I don dey Chicago oooo.

Oya let's see cheesy grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Popri:
Hello house, pls my cousin is asking about leg room for Ethiopian airlines, she has good quotes from them but not sure of space
Thanks

I flew Ethiopian to Ethiopia last year.They have good leg room. Really good
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
zeezahbee:
Nefer, I don dey Chicago oooo.

Oya let's see cheesy grin

Ahhh! Oya PM me ur location. Let's get ds parry started
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olorieka: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Plz help i cant acces the email Id I used last year to register my application can I sign in as new user
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
nefertitiram:

I flew Ethiopian to Ethiopia last year.They have good leg room. Really good

God bless you nef

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Popri:

Hi kaaakaa
U leaving from lag or abj?
Which dates?

Leaving 22 Aug to 9th sept.... and 22 Aug to 20 Dec. ..
Leaving from lag....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Popri:
Hello house, pls my cousin is asking about leg room for Ethiopian airlines, she has good quotes from them but not sure of space
Thanks

Am interested o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Double post
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
kaakaa:

Am interested o

She's leaving from Abj not Lag..didn't even confirm the deal she got but it's Abj to Los Angeles transiting Addis Ab
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by FinanceFitness: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
You can try, but their application is very intelligent - it may pick up that you already have your details on another account.

If you are unable to conclude it, you may need to call their contact centre to help delete one profile or book the appointment.

olorieka:
Plz help i cant acces the email Id I used last year to register my application can I sign in as new user
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
I see my frenemies

I luh u too

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
kaakaa:

Leaving 22 Aug to 9th sept.... and 22 Aug to 20 Dec. ..
Leaving from lag....
I noticed ur flights are weekend... Weekend flights are expensive o.... Look out for another date... That's not a weekend
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
@Olorieka do a password reset for ur email. And there's an option to recover password on the application site

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@Olorieka do a password reset for ur email. And there's an option to recover password on the application site
It's d email id she can't remember.... Abi access

She might have to open a new account or something
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by detuns: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
glassy2606:
I wanner say a very big thank you to everyone that has contributed to the information we have here.i was at the embassy in June and was refused,was advised to re apply and I did and today my visa has been approved.thanks everyone! Just wise am indeed greatful.

Congrats dear. I tap into this. Pls could you please share your interview conversation as i am also reapplying and want to prepare for this.
I equally sent you a request. You can please contact me on detuns@yahoo.com if you do not mind.
Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shelly23: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maybe she's more comfortable staying with family and obviously she can afford the Maryland price so no biggie.

firsttymum:

Na u r not being honest... Or you have looked the wrong way.
See getting a cheap accommodation and hospital is all in ur hands... Houston is like d place for a cheap hospital and accommodation. Take ur time read up, read people's stories... Listen if I try to give u all the answers it's not going to b enough.
havent you seen the recent testimonies about people's successful visa interviews and Poe stories? I'm exhausted at replying you sef, I sound like a broken record, becos the fact is all you want is help but no one can satisfactorily help you except YOU
Good luck dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
shelly23:
Maybe she's more comfortable staying with family and obviously she can afford the Maryland price so no biggie.
Abi o... U r right
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigfido:
please don't fly turkish airline! i used them to and fro.. came back just last week. the leg room space is ridiculous if you are flying economy.
Hahhahhahahhahhaha! Thanks jare... I'm not flying them just posting their prices
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shelly23: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Delta is my favorite to fly with an infant (especially if you can get the bassinet seats). Their economy comfort seats are perfect and sooooooo much more comfortable than economy for only a token fee (at least compared to what KLM charges for their own economy plus or whatever) and if you have miles, even better cos you can use miles to upgrade.

irsttymum post=36896003]
Hahhahhahahhahhaha! Thanks jare... I'm not flying them just posting their prices [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
HNWC gradually stealing my heart.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by glassy2606(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Like I said,i was refused in June by the man in counter 10,so today has faith wld have it,he was the one to interview me again,and I had gathered from the house dat you can politely let the VO not to interview u if he or she refused you b4 so I went to him and said good morning sir,please you refused me weeks back and he jejely said Ok pls talk to another person!so I moved to counter 5
VO good mornin why are u goin to d US
Me for child birth and holiday
Vo but you were here weeks back why are you here again?
Me because I am not pleased Wth my refusal and am sure that my intentions are genuine
Vo so why did you tink you wwere refused
Me because I brout just a letter from d hospital and not the complete maIl
Vo so do you have it now
Me yes as I quickly hand it to her
Vo asked how I found out abt d hospital
Me I did an extensive search on line coupled Wth research on nairaland
Vo who is sponsorin ur trip
Me my husband as I tried to gv her his bank statement
Vo never mind,your visa has been approved.
Thanks everyone

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
shelly23:
Delta is my favorite to fly with an infant (especially if you can get the bassinet seats). Their economy comfort seats are perfect and sooooooo much more comfortable than economy for only a token fee (at least compared to what KLM charges for their own economy plus or whatever) and if you have miles, even better cos you can use miles to upgrade.

irsttymum post=36896003]
Hahhahhahahhahhaha! Thanks jare... I'm not flying them just posting their prices
U r not the only person saying this... I've never used them tho.... But will consider them for vacation not birthing... I no fit for Poe issues
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
glassy2606:
Like I said,i was refused in June by the man in counter 10,so today has faith wld have it,he was the one to interview me again,and I had gathered from the house dat you can politely let the VO not to interview u if he or she refused you b4 so I went to him and said good morning sir,please you refused me weeks back and he jejely said Ok pls talk to another person!so I moved to counter 5
Me because I am not pleased Wth my refusal and am sure that my intentions are genuine
Vo so do you have it now
Thanks everyone
Correct! Nne na ya sharp mouth get u the visa o! Congrats and safe trip and hebrew birth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Glassy2606

Yeepee congratulations.... That's how u will come and share ur POE goodnews too Amen

Cc uptown17 and @duchessgoddess
And ever other person applying for visa.
glassy2606:
Vo so do you have it now
Thanks everyone

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Correct! Nne na ya sharp mouth get u the visa o! Congrats and safe trip and hebrew birth

LadyG Oya u sef pray for me...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
glassy2606:
Vo so do you have it now
Thanks everyone

Congrats dear. Really happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats.

glassy2606:
Vo so do you have it now
Thanks everyone
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
FinanceFitness:
You can try, but their application is very intelligent - it may pick up that you already have your details on another account.

If you are unable to conclude it, you may need to call their contact centre to help delete one profile or book the appointment.

With a different passport number, you can open with a new email address. But an existing pasport number will be flagged
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
firsttymum:

United 259k
Emirate 287k
Turkish 282k

Babe oya, I have assignment for you. Lag - Hou from 5th sept till around 20th sept, return 14days later. NB 1adult and 1 infant(<2years). Gracias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.