Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (897967 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2015
dtush:

Oakbend. Dr Adaiah Ezekiel
I'm gonna b glued to u... Lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Popri U didn't mention my name .... sad

Yeeepeeee congratulations ... Wish u a successful stay dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dtush(f): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:

I'm gonna b glued to u... Lol

Oya come n glue oo. Looking for partner. So don't be surprised if my glue pass ur own
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bigfido: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
you don't know what the kini you ate that sent you on missionary journey looks like lmaooo

Aniya29:
please dear how will I no my baby kini was not done very well as am scared as am reading people complaining here oh.please oh make I no Abel sister

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
meehn...
this is the funniest and sickest response so far...lol
you just set a record...
meehn did you give me a good laugh...hahahaha

bigfido:
you don't know what the kini you ate that sent you on missionary journey looks like lmaooo

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
dtush:

Oya come n glue oo. Looking for partner. So don't be surprised if my glue pass ur own
count down to my arrival date... Hook up things o.... Abeg glue me... Na wetin I want wink grin

Ozycy u shall also b glued *waddles away* grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2015
bigfido:

my chest.... U people won't kill someone with laugh o... Hahhahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
.....AND I'M BACK...!!!! grin grin cheesy

sho..!! Just this small time I was away 4rm the forum, see how many new LO's we have...
It shows that the[b] yuletide gbenshin[/b] of last year was on point wink grin

Congrats to Zedaii, fizzywah, nefertitiram and triple congrats to Nogen - Ur story blew me away.

May the Almighty One bless & protect all ur LO's - Amen
Y'all can invite me for child dedication oh since I've missed out on naming ceremony - wink smiley

Congrats to all those with successful visa & POE stories too - We'll welcome ur LO's in no distant time also

@olokings, firsttymum, anonymousmum, phema - I hail una oh

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2015
I don't even care .... I just want my sons Penis to be d regular naija type....

The thing that makes white woman chase Blackman penis up and down....

And honestly not to be too vulgar... The naija style makes me shout scream and want more *sprinkles holy water*
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2015
shawlar:

Back to where to Amelica?
I hail u too op
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by anonymousmum: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:
I don't even care .... I just want my sons Penis to be d regular naija type....

The thing that makes white woman chase Blackman penis up and down....

And honestly not to be too vulgar... The naija style makes me shout scream and want more *sprinkles holy water*

Geez...even holy water cannot redeem you..chei cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
anonymousmum:

Geez...even holy water cannot redeem you..chei cheesy cheesy
haba... Hahahhahhahahaha I can't just imagine my son having oyibo style penis...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Lemme sprinkle more holy water on this page... grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
hailings sire....

trust all's well and going well..

shawlar:

sho..!! Just this small time I was away 4rm the forum, see how many new LO's we have...
It shows that the[b] yuletide gbenshin[/b] of last year was on point wink grin

Congrats to Zedaii, fizzywah, nefertitiram and triple congrats to Nogen - Ur story blew me away.

Y'all can invite me for child dedication oh since I've missed out on naming ceremony - wink smiley

Congrats to all those with successful visa & POE stories too - We'll welcome ur LO's in no distant time also

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Portharcourt people
PTA in FCMB (Portharcourt mall) in short u can open ur account that day and apply for PTA ...
Access bank ykc junction also gives
Both cbn rate...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by anonymousmum: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2015
shawlar:

We have moved on from dedication o, we are looking at 1 year party now o! Welcome back from your hiatus smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2015
My friend got PTA from GT bank, trans Amadi @199.05. How much is FCMB and Access bank rate? i.e CBN's rate?

firsttymum:
Portharcourt people
PTA in FCMB (Portharcourt mall) in short u can open ur account that day and apply for PTA ...
Access bank ykc junction also gives
Both cbn rate...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by uptown17: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
firstymum i am looking at btw $850 - $1100 pr month
i had checked fizzywah's link before now. its 1hr + journey to oakbend
firsttymum:
Uptown17

Google studio apartments... A lot of people used that.
A link was posted by Fizzywah d accommodation is very cheap.

Have u considered El Paso, their accommodation seem more friendly..
What's ur budget for a month rent ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by jayjay4lyf: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=yesmum post=37651599][/quote]
For me bank of America, I only used my international passport to open d account

Abeg, What's the advantage of opening an account there?
Apart from using our naija ATM and cash?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Cuteaidomo: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please oh,,, I am still on the search for jan/February mamas going to Dallas... The Dallas doctors I av contacted don't seem to give correspondence for POE. No emails just fone calls. Can someone help a sister in need pls.....plus am new here ooooooooo.dis Yankee matter don dey tire me already.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
dyout:
My friend got PTA from GT bank, trans Amadi @199.05. How much is FCMB and Access bank rate? i.e CBN's rate?

on Tuesday they both were 197
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:
on Tuesday they both were 197
wow.... great. I will open the account get PTA and leave it dominant. wink cheesy

Cuteaidomo:
Please oh,,, I am still on the search for jan/February mamas going to Dallas... The Dallas doctors I av contacted don't seem to give correspondence for POE. No emails just fone calls. Can someone help a sister in need pls.....plus am new here ooooooooo.dis Yankee matter don dey tire me already.....

Hospital and Doctors in Dallas do not give correspondence for POE, If you are lucky to get one. Only few doctors does that and you may pay a non-refunded fee for the documentation. You can pay as high as $250.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
uptown17:
firstymum i am looking at btw $850 - $1100 pr month
i had checked fizzywah's link before now. its 1hr + journey to oakbend
Intown and soulcare is ur best bet for that price... Intown has discount if u r paying for a couple of weeks at once... But erm ensure its the "monthly plus rate" accommodation.
Then U can keep googling studio apartments in ur location ... U might find.. I know people here used this option in d past ...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
dyout:

wow.... great. I will open the account get PTA and leave it dominant. wink cheesy
second missionary journey will make u remember them ....lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
greetings...

for doctors in dallas, trully if you want them to reply your email correspondence, i'd say when sending them those mails, u gotta be formal, astute, and eloquent in your communication. further more, follow up with a call and hint them that you sent an email earlier and would like a reply to establish communication effectively.

in addition to the above, please if you can use a corporate email that will be gud.. else if going via the way of yahoo, gmail et al please shy away from using email originators such as "luvlygurl4richi@yahoo.com" (no office to we who's got email id of the sort)... it just that those guys are very formal and critical of email originators of the sort.. if you catch my drift.

dont send the emails with a focus of just having them sending you acceptance and the sort, rather draft and structure your mail giving them a brief medical history et al and end it in such a way that they respond in either asking you more information or giving you their own perspective to your view.. that way you guys get talking.

other than that they wont send you any contract documents or statements saying they are taking you or not as their patients.

POE just want to affirm that you are in communication with an ob/gyn and a hospital.

best of luck.

Cuteaidomo:

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:

Back to where to Amelica?
I hail u too op

Amelica...?? Not yet oh, should go & meet wifey soon but I never even buy ticket yet...
I meant back to the forum..., took a hiatus to enjoy my re-bachelorhood grin grin
Its now time to prep 4 fatherhood...

firsttymum:
haba... Hahahhahhahahaha I can't just imagine my son having oyibo style penis...

lolz, I still can't forget that person that termed it "corner - kick" preek.... - hahahaha, had me in tears
In future, your LO's wife would just be vexing for you; you won't knw its cos u gave him oyinbo style... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
jayjay4lyf:

For me bank of America, I only used my international passport to open d account

Abeg, What's the advantage of opening an account there?
Apart from using our naija ATM and cash?

Naija ATMs and their outrageous exchange rates & charges.. No way...!!!

You are better off with just cash but not everybody is comfortable carrying so much cash around or keeping @ home. Hence the bank acct.
Also to avoid the stares/looks from d store attendants when u spend so much in cash while shopping - U knw that their society is not cash based like ours

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
hahaha cheesy..... you be stand up comedian. finally na true

firsttymum:
second missionary journey will make u remember them ....lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Cuteaidomo: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ olokings and dyout thanks a lot. Olokings I have mailed them,waiting for a response. As plan b,am thinking of using a dr in Houston for correspondence sake. Will there be a problem @Poe if I use a Houston doctor? Considering the fact that I will be landing at Dallas? Kindly let me know pls. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Getting correspondence from other doctor in Houston is the best alternative. If ask at POE tell them you want to cool off in Dallas for a while before porting Houston. I don't think there will be a problem. My Opinion tho....

Cuteaidomo:
@ olokings and dyout thanks a lot. Olokings I have mailed them,waiting for a response. As plan b,am thinking of using a dr in Houston for correspondence sake. Will there be a problem @Poe if I use a Houston doctor? Considering the fact that I will be landing at Dallas? Kindly let me know pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Popri:
I am so grateful to God for coming across this wonderful thread...Many selfless people here, God bless you all.I specially want to thank those that posted their negative experiences so we learn and not fall victims, not everyone is this kind...For Nef,Modath, and on Ochio.....lol can't remem the posters name that was sent back sometime back from Chicago, I thank u all @tvegas,
Phema, Olokings(ur last min advice), beryl, gosh! Can't type all ur names here but thanks for ur tips
Congrat, He who began a good work will surely complete it!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LME2614: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello NL, please help my situation. Trying to book hotel/accommodation for visa and POE Waka for sugar land Houston, for Hampton inn and suites my bill is over $10,000 please anyone got better option for hotel booking for 10 weeks that I can present at embassy.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.