Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (896368 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by FinanceFitness: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Book for 30days or 4 weeks, that's the maximum.

LME2614:
Thanks @ nadasita and @dtuns.
So I called intown suites and got a weekly bill of 366 becaus the only book weekly.
Please is this enough for visa application and POE?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Kingsmum: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
The heading on the screen grabbed page reads Hilton and not Hampton inn or are they the same thing??

LME2614:
Hello NL, please help my situation. Trying to book hotel/accommodation for visa and POE Waka for sugar land Houston, for Hampton inn and suites my bill is over $10,000 please anyone got better option for hotel booking for 10 weeks that I can present at embassy.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by neks31(f): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wow, that's so so cool! Pls can u share the accommodation info dear and her contact?? Tnx

Nasadiva:

My next appointment is Wednesday. I know two pple that have used her and they had all positive things to say. She is not so young and will make you feel at home. My accommodation is very close to her and the hospital so I kinda feel safe. PM me for a hint.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by neks31(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
mama32015:

Hi.
I am also a February mum. I plan to use West Houston medical center as well. DO you already have an accommodation?

I see we r plenty already, Feb mommys r planning early tho! That's so cool.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nasadiva:

Yep. Wanted to use Northwest but the distance when I went for first appointment made me to make a quick U turn.
I can imagine ....
ozycy:

Make una remain space for me ooo, I intend to use her too.
hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha even u? Tot u were northwest o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:
I don't even care .... I just want my sons Penis to be d regular naija type....

The thing that makes white woman chase Blackman penis up and down....

And honestly not to be too vulgar... The naija style makes me shout scream and want more *sprinkles holy water*
My poor virgin eyes.. grin thou has seen enough
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Oyin15: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
OsyCollins:

Congrats Oyin,
which hospital are you using?
Mercy Medical center
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Olokings
If u have travelled with ur visa before and u wanna make a birth trip...
What will d title of d letter to the embassy be? Cos it's not a change of intent..
More like update of intent, or notification of intent

Abeg I need ideas ... English no b my dialect
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Oyin15: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
algfred:
@oyin nice, ma wife is also attending the antinatal classes una fit meet by chance shaa, welcome to the Mercy Medical Team, lolll but she takes about 2 hours getti g there on her appointment days from bronx. Have fun ....
Nice hope we'll meet sometime. How does she go for her appointments. Cab or bus cos I'm seeing like $60 per trip for appointments going by cab. Make i no spend all the money for taxi o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beryl15:

My poor virgin eyes.. grin thou has seen enough

Kikikikikikiki even my grandma is a virgin... If ur eyes has seen n.aked man... Boo forgerrit
(I dinor even say touch or lay o)

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Kingsmum: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hope she accepts preggies over 34 weeks??
firsttymum:
I can imagine .... hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha even u? Tot u were northwest o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
@algfred na real Mercy Medical Team. LoL. Was there for postpartum check and paediatric visit. My LO and I r both fine and getting ready to return to Naija... It's been an amazing 12weeks.

algfred:
@oyin nice, ma wife is also attending the antinatal classes una fit meet by chance shaa, welcome to the Mercy Medical Team, lolll but she takes about 2 hours getti g there on her appointment days from bronx. Have fun ....

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
ewa2014:
@algfred na real Mercy Medical Team. LoL. Was there for postpartum check and paediatric visit. My LO and I r both fine and getting ready to return to Naija... It's been an amazing 12weeks.

Can I have contact of the Mercy Medical center
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Update or notification sounds good but I would opt for notification though... its more apt

firsttymum:
Olokings
What will d title of d letter to the embassy be? Cos it's not a change of intent..

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Apple19: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nasadiva:

My next appointment is Wednesday. I know two pple that have used her and they had all positive things to say. She is not so young and will make you feel at home. My accommodation is very close to her and the hospital so I kinda feel safe. PM me for a hint.

Good to see Oakbend ppl. Pls am still not able to get an accommodation O. The Intown Suite I got is about 5hrs apart. Really confused. I need and accommodation both close to the Docs office and hospital so I can fill and submit my application form.

Pls kindly pm me the details of your doctor and her quotes/charges. Will really appreciate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by algfred(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
She did cab on her first apointment at cost her $150 that was not funny , so next appointment we agreed on she using bus, no be too easy ride but she spent about just less that $20 (hope am correct) yes but way lower that that big money , just that its a longer hour. But again thats her job in usa to go born so na groove he go be like for una (smiling) ewa is in touch with her also on any advise she needs. You can email me i will get her number for you on any info she get too per bus matter, thats if you moving from bronx ni. Ok haf fun iya , you are good to go.

@ ewa madam been trying to reach you by mail, abeg she needs small advise as usual- iyaolode of NY abeg she dey wait for consultation adixe(smilingggggg)
Oyin15:

Nice hope we'll meet sometime. How does she go for her appointments. Cab or bus cos I'm seeing like $60 per trip for appointments going by cab. Make i no spend all the money for taxi o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Really the heading doesn't make so much for a biggie. ..
As long as there's an intent. ..whether you are changing, updating, notifying or even noticing. ...bottom line is an intent is been made aware.

So far as the body state your name, your paper deets, or via class, your (prospective) state n hospital of visit, estimated date of travel et al then I'd say you are good to go.

The target is the generic reply and fact that you made your intentions known to them na abi.

Buh come to think of it ooh firsty, I no expect this kain q by this time weh u are already one leg (of not two remaining the articulated section -lol) in naim u dey ask ds one. .

Still on doting the I's n crossing d T's I guess. ..hehe

firsttymum:
Olokings

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by duntano: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello
Sorry to butt into the conversation but I also wanted to ask if I would need to do this also. When I got my visa in 2013 I stated at the interview I would be going to birth my baby. Have done that. And also used the visa for vacation. Renewed and althou not pregnant yet will use the new visa for birth .
Pls note I did dropbox and wasn't called for an interview. Also during my last visits entered thru houston and wasn't asked a single question or for recipts.
olokings:
Really the heading doesn't make so much for a biggie. ..
As long as there's an intent. ..whether you are changing, updating, notifying or even noticing. ...bottom line is an intent is been made aware.

So far as the body state your name, your paper deets, or via class, your (prospective) state n hospital of visit, estimated date of travel et al then I'd say you are good to go.

The target is the generic reply and fact that you made your intentions known to them na abi.

Buh come to think of it ooh firsty, I no expect this kain q by this time weh u are already one leg (of not two remaining the articulated section -lol) in naim u dey ask ds one. .

Still on doting the I's n crossing d T's I guess. ..hehe

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:
I can imagine .... hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha even u? Tot u were northwest o
Only the pediatrician's fee made me to run, I don't like surprises. And the distance to where I ll be staying is far
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Apple19:

Good to see Oakbend ppl. Pls am still not able to get an accommodation O. The Intown Suite I got is about 5hrs apart. Pls kindly pm me the details of your doctor and her quotes/charges. Will really appreciate.

5hrs apart shocked shocked. Are you sure it's intown suite in Houston you are checking or Dallas? There is even intown suite on highway 6.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by DofGod: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello lovely friends, has anybody used pampered stay for accommodation b4 cos not much has been said abt them. Jus wondering why .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
DofGod:
Hello lovely friends, has anybody used pampered stay for accommodation b4 cos not much has been said abt them. Jus wondering why .
Check Vineb and Destiny4G post . I think they stayed there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by mumkay: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
iolite88:
Pls what branch did you go to?
Area 7 branch
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Peebles23(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
allen0000:
Please who knows more about this hospital Houston Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas.

U don't wanna near them!!! I know about it, their bill is crazy just got a quote yesterday, I ran ooooo.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by DofGod: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
ozycy:

Check Vineb and Destiny4G post . I think they stayed there.
[quote author=ozycy post=37679548]
Check Vineb and Destiny4G post . I think they staye

Tanx dear will check their post
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
@popri...congrats dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Toks07: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Peebles23:

U don't wanna near them!!! I know about it, their bill is crazy just got a quote yesterday, I ran ooooo.....

Hi, can you pls give us a break down of what was sent to you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Zedaii: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2015
shawlar:

.....AND I'M BACK...!!!! grin grin cheesy

sho..!! Just this small time I was away 4rm the forum, see how many new LO's we have...
It shows that the[b] yuletide gbenshin[/b] of last year was on point wink grin

Congrats to Zedaii, fizzywah, nefertitiram and triple congrats to Nogen - Ur story blew me away.

May the Almighty One bless & protect all ur LO's - Amen
Y'all can invite me for child dedication oh since I've missed out on naming ceremony - wink smiley

Congrats to all those with successful visa & POE stories too - We'll welcome ur LO's in no distant time also

@olokings, firsttymum, anonymousmum, phema - I hail una oh

Thanks a lot, Shawlar cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Zedaii: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2015
bigfido:
you don't know what the kini you ate that sent you on missionary journey looks like lmaooo

The kini that sends one on missionary journey don see plenty things nah so e no go fresh like the one straight outta mama grin tongue
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Terese69: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Cuteaidomo:
@dyout pls which doctor and hospital are u using in Dallas? Do they accept patients on arrival?pls help a sister abeg. And how far gone will I be b4 dey accept me? Cos dis talks about rejection after 30 weeks. Pls u could email the info to me on ese4us@yahoo.com. God bless ur soul dear,hoping to hear FRM u soon.thanks

Hey Cuteaidomo,

If you take the time to read mine and Olokings previous posts alone most of your questions will be answered.

The only thing I have to add from further experience is you may want to consider renting your own apartment even if you have family and friends offering you free accomodation. Then again I can't speak for all situations and it also depends on your relationship with them. However my experience has taught me that it's always better to be independent and to avoid ugly unforseen situations. Living with someone for a couple of days of summer vacation may be completely different from living with the same person for 3 months half of which you will be heavily pregnant and hormonal and the other half with a crying and demanding baby.

Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Hehehe, these ur mails that always get stuck in post... I haven't received any o... LoL .

Ur madam has my digits though, told her she could call anytime... Do tell her to call me for the info she needs.

Glad to hear she found a cheaper t.port mode, that's nice.

Take Care o Baba baby.

algfred:
She did cab on her first apointment at cost her $150 that was not funny , so next appointment we agreed on she using bus, no be too easy ride but she spent about just less that $20 (hope am correct) yes but way lower that that big money , just that its a longer hour. But again thats her job in usa to go born so na groove he go be like for una (smiling) ewa is in touch with her also on any advise she needs. You can email me i will get her number for you on any info she get too per bus matter, thats if you moving from bronx ni. Ok haf fun iya , you are good to go.

@ ewa madam been trying to reach you by mail, abeg she needs small advise as usual- iyaolode of NY abeg she dey wait for consultation adixe(smilingggggg)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2015
neks31:
Wow, that's so so cool! Pls can u share the accommodation info dear and her contact?? Tnx

Apple19:

Good to see Oakbend ppl. Pls am still not able to get an accommodation O. The Intown Suite I got is about 5hrs apart. Really confused. I need and accommodation both close to the Docs office and hospital so I can fill and submit my application form.

Pls kindly pm me the details of your doctor and her quotes/charges. Will really appreciate.

If u go tru my previous posts u ll notice I am using Spring of joy urban living, it's directly opposite oakbend, a walking distance. Google them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.