Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (892185 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by aadeg: 6:50pm On May 09, 2015
fehinebony:
To the glory of God had my baby boy on the 29th of April, delivery resulted in an emergency C section during induction process, the response time was second to non. Left Nigeria @32weeks with an uncomplicated pregnancy, got to us to find out I had some issues, but I thank God. I can't imagine if I had chosen to have my baby in naija, had a friend that lost her baby due to the neligence of the doctor in Nigeria 3wks ago, another lost her life during childbirth in lagos 3wks ago too but baby survived.
Besides the blue passport and the the future benefit for the child, one is sure of getting the best in terms of medical care.
Aspa budget please have a contingency plan, I ended up paying more,( I put 3k aside just in case I had to pay more)

I wish all the the expectant mums safe delivery.

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I must say you are one in a million! Many of us are ashamed to tell others our babies were delivered through C-Section. I am not sure if there is a cultural belief against C-section. I do know some of us are afraid other women will look down on us as lazy, weak, and unable to go through the pains of a normal birth. But the truth is normal delivery or not, it takes grace and strength from above to go through pregnancy and childbirth.

For US-bound expectant mothers, please pray for a normal delivery, but always budget for the possibility of a C-section. Your doctor or midwife is there to ensure FIRST your safety and then that of your baby. If you or your baby show any signs of distress, you are immediately offered a C-section, and some doctors may refuse to continue attending your delivery if a C-section is declined. Statistics show more lives are lost to complicated normal/vaginal birth than are lost to C-section.

For mothers who must have their babies in Nigeria, please know again that for a complicated birth, the chances for loss of life climb exponentially higher the longer you wait in labor and attempt to deliver vaginally. Under no circumstance should a doctor attempt a vaginal delivery for a breeched baby, insufficiently dilated cervix, or with uterine rupture. Also please use your judgment, learn as much as you can about pregnancy and childbirth, become your own self-advocate, and do not relent in prayers.

For mothers who have experienced the more advanced prenatal care and childbirth in the US, please advocate for our mothers who are not as privileged. It is going to take me, you, YES us, to play our part the high-rate of maternal and infant death around us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shelly23: 7:45pm On May 09, 2015
Not sure why anyone would be ashamed of having a C section!

I remember a colleague called me a lazy woman cos I had a C section, but I figured he's a bushman and ignored him.

[quote author=aadeg post=33577814]

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I must say you are one in a million! Many of us are ashamed to tell others our babies were delivered through C-Section. I am not sure if there is a cultural belief against C-section. I do know some of us are afraid other women will look down on us as lazy, weak, and unable to go through the pains of a normal birth. But the truth is normal delivery or not, it takes grace and strength from above to go through pregnancy and childbirth.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
It's pure ignorance! A colleague lost his wife and baby to the cold hands of death where they were avoiding CS. By the time it dawned on them , it was too late. CS couldn't save them. The baby had already died in the womb and the wife was exhausted from pushing!

Even in churches, the way they pray against it sef! I don't bother telling my pastor's wife I'm having CS because she will discourage me. I know better because there's no way I can push out the number of babies I'm carrying. Whoever calls me lazy should go and attempt it!

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by fehinebony(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2015
Popri:

You are so right...Congratulations and we thank God for success...
Please which hospital did u use?

Jackson hospital in Montgomery Alabama. It used to be cheap, but They recently increased their price cos they were getting to many enquiries on delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by fehinebony(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2015
aadeg:

For mothers who have experienced the more advanced prenatal care and childbirth in the US, please advocate for our mothers who are not as privileged. It is going to take me, you, YES us, to play our part the high-rate of maternal and infant death around us.

Ashamed ke! I strongly believe my experience was a testimony( but won't bore u guys with the details), whoever says am lazy, weak, bla bla bla, Na them get their mouth! No one knows how ones delivery will be except God,as long as mum and baby are alive, we have be every reason to be thankful! I remember that day with tears rolling down my eyes and keep shouting thank you lord!

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 9:05pm On May 09, 2015
fehinebony:

Ashamed ke! I strongly believe my experience was a testimony( but won't bore u guys with the details), whoever says am lazy, weak, bla bla bla, Na them get their mouth! No one knows how ones delivery will be except God,as long as mum and baby are alive, we have be every reason to be thankful! I remember that day with tears rolling down my eyes and keep shouting thank you lord!

O my dear it's pure ignorance! So many people esp in Nigeria are educated but ignorant.. CS has nothing to do with strength, as if all conditions are favorable, the laziest woman on earth can have a successful v delivery but it goes beyond that.
Even in hospitals, some women vehemently refuse cs during ANC when advised, but it's all part of the ignorance..
God made a way out to bring children into the world, VD or CS and we should be grateful for that.
May God grant us successful delivery as we plan for our trip..
Wish you speedy recovery and may God bless your lil one.
Thanks for replying.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
aadeg:

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I must say you are one in a million! Many of us are ashamed to tell others our babies were delivered through C-Section. I am not sure if there is a cultural belief against C-section. I do know some of us are afraid other women will look down on us as lazy, weak, and unable to go through the pains of a normal birth. But the truth is normal delivery or not, it takes grace and strength from above to go through pregnancy and childbirth..

All this looking down on CS moms is lack of enlightenment. If God didn't think we'll need the knowledge of CS He won't give it to us.
The one that pains me most is the hating on the use IVF and other fertility treatments for conception(that Na topic for another day)

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 11:17pm On May 09, 2015
I loud it,I sound it, I even take pride in it that my children were delivered through CS which is God's intervention through science, cos my children are my pride and joy and can't just imagine not having them in my life; especially my son whom I was in labour with for hours (all through the night) but just couldn't fit into the birth canal before the med people took pity on me and suggested a CS,which my husband & I promptly agreed to.

What made my case funny is that the obgyn that saw me in the early stages of labour in the afternoon knew I was going to have a CS after reviewing the result of the scan I did that morning(big baby with a pelvic disproportion) but thought I should "try" cos It was my 1st attempt and from my name, he assumed I'd do like my "people" usually do, decline and run to a mummy mission/yard.

With my 2nd,by the 26-28wks, a review of my scan& my previous CS by the obgyn and I was promptly informed, "madam,prepare your mind for another CS" all I said was "thank you" and waited for my day in the theatre.

My dear sisters, don't give anyone the opportunity of making a mockery of your life's journey, I shade anyone(don't care who) that gives me attitude. My housefellowship member mistakenly told me once "mama O, you for try na", I gave her the evil eye and told her to help me tell GOD that in my next sojourn in life, he should bless me with a roomier pelvic structure so I can be like the hebrew women... She was astounded!!

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
Beryl15:

All this looking down on CS moms is lack of enlightenment. If God didn't think we'll need the knowledge of CS He won't give it to us.
The one that pains me most is the hating on the use IVF and other fertility treatments for conception(that Na topic for another day)

Adoption,surrogacy,fostering,ART, anything is cool with me apart from baby factory!!

Ever since I discovered the IVF & TTC threads late last year I've subtly nudged two of my close friends to try ART, one has TTC for about 9yrs now, while the other is experiencing secondary infertility after having her daughter 7yrs ago, which they are presently exploring .

Why people keep primordial folks around to suck all the joy and vitality from their lives is beyond me....

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by akindolz(f): 6:45am On May 10, 2015
Hawttattoo:

Yes I think you should resend it.i got my own reply the next day

Thanks. Will send d mail again.....were u asked to come for interview or was d response d generic one?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2015
Wait all, I categorically don't see d importance why we all are taking this issue of CS VD...weda it's one or the other anyone that has the audacity to prejudice ur mode of delivery should quietly go and chop banana and deliver the way he/she likes.. if na Hebrew woman things mk them give us a video shot of them during delivery, no medical intervention no anaesthetics no paramedics no nothing. . Just hot water n oil to bath the kid n also make them no even dare an squeeze face during the birth. .they should bring the child into the world singing praises. .
Then n only then can dey even phantom the though of telling down of people whom employed science in their birthing process.

Please mommas in the hux, the fact that you cultivated life inside you for 9 months is miracle enough talk less of even the crossover nurturing u do during childbirth.

Hebrew ke' Egypt ni'.
Please somebody should generate better topic for us to talk about jorh. .I'm tired of reading junk. .

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2015
Happy Sunday Everyone,
Thanks to @nogen @nefertitiram and @customised87 for your response to my questions you were all soooo helpful.

Like you mentioned I will take my time to figure out what state I would like to have my baby in then proceed to Hospital and Dr search in due time.

Am also thinking I don't want to go through the process of renewing my visa since it won't expire till Feb 2016. I would just send them an email. I even remember that the guy that interviewed us told us if and when we decided to use it for child birth we should contact the embassy.
@ekpotek it seems your wife and I are late 2015 or early 2016 mama's to be by God's grace. Am glad to see am not the only one planning early and you seem to have chosen states that have very affordable birthing packages.

As for those small minded people who think that CS is for Lazy women while VD is for strong women the answer to them is ignorance or lack of fear of a higher power. I wonder what such people's views are on issues like IVF or Surrogates. Technology and medical science has gone way beyond what people will think, what more important is saving lives anyway possible.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 9:53am On May 10, 2015
Hello,
So in the spirit of giving back,I am here to share my testimony at my POE with immigration.
Left Abuja on the 8th and we were told we would go to Accra first to refuel cos there wasn't fuel in Abuja.Got to Accra and spent almost an hour doing that.I flew with BA and I can say it was a good flight,very spacious,enough leg room and all.We got to London around 5:15pm and apparently we had missed our connecting flight to Atlanta.So they put us up in a hotel for the night with dinner and breakfast (I was thankful for the stopover)Before I could enter the UK the immigration lady questioned me so much,for a minute I thought I was already in the U.S. She asked to see all my documents,asked how far along I was,asked what I did and my husband,asked how much I had on me...I was sha calm all through.After about 17 mins of interrogation she stamped me in for a night(one would think she'd stamp me in for 2 years with all the questions).Had a good night and I left for the U.S. With Virgin Atlantic cos that was the only flight going to Atlanta in the morning.We left for Atlanta around 9;30am.The flight to Atlanta with Virgin Atlantic wasn't really comfy.Their seats were so small and not spacious at all(but what they lacked in space they made up with different things to eat).Got to Atlanta 45 mins earlier than planned(glory be to God) and I headed to immigration.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 10:07am On May 10, 2015
So I got to immigration and devil wants to bring up his tricks.The Immigration officer called next and I approached his desk
IO:hello
Me:Hi *smiling*
IO:you look tired
Me:Yes it's been a long flight,had to stop over in london
IO:are you pregnant
Me:Yes I am
IO:I can tell cos your face is swollen
Me:yes,the flight also contributed *smiling*
IO:So can I see your documents
Me:Sure (showed him everything)
IO:What do you do and your husband?
Me:Told him
IO:how much are you spending for all this?
Me:I'm spending $6,000
IO:How come it's so cheap,when I had my baby I spent close to $12,000 *smiles*
Me:You're on insurance and I'm not,I get a discount for self pay*smiling*
IO:Oh that's true *nodding*
Then the drama started,He looked at my data page,looked at my visa page and me standing in front of him and said it doesn't look like me.I told him of course not that I'm pregnant and I've changed plus I did that passport about 4 years ago.
My people I thought that was it o until this guy called one of his colleagues.That one too came and was looking at computer,my passport and my face.i was just smiling cos I knew it was me but they kept insisting that it wasn't.He stood up and went to see his supervisors behind (about 3 of them with a police)Then I had begin to pray and speak in tongues cos I just didn't understand how they won't see the resemblance.Is that how much I've changed?.He came back with the police officer and asked for my documents again,he scanned my fingers and told me to follow the police.By then my people, I was almost peeing on my body.i just tried to stay calm And was praying.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 10:25am On May 10, 2015
I sha kept following the police.saw the overhead direction that said "international flights" and I said to myself "No way I'm going back home Jesus".we walked pass there,saw connecting flight,walked past and we turned into "Secondary inspection".I just said "Thank you Jesus".He took me to a room and told me to sit.All the while I noticed I was the only pregnant woman around.While sitting I was sha singing praises and I asked God to send someone that would see the resemblance.Cos he gave me this baby and he knows I'll be looking different at some point so he should fix it o.Next thing they called my name.I went and I saw this slim black lady and a black guy.The Lady asked if I had my phone with me so I can show her a picture before I got pregnant,brought out my phone and showed her,she didn't look convinced,kept looking at my passport and her screen.Then I remembered I took my wedding pictures and pre baby photo shoot pictures,I brought it out and showed her.She was like you just got married?how old is your husband?i sha told her.
Then from nowhere this other black man came out.He looked at all the pictures and said it was me quiet alright that I'd changed cos of pregnancy.The lady started nodding in agreement(See my God working!)She said what threw her off was that my nose wasn't pointed again but she guesses its pregnancy.The man just said "she's good to go,if you need me for anything else,call me".Apparently he was their superior and they called him to come see me.He and the lady left and the other black guy asked to see my documents and money.Showed him and he asked me to go sir down again.After about 3 mins he called my name and said " Welcome to America"*smiling*.collected my passport and I'd been stamped for 6 months (Glory be to God!!!)Went to get my luggage,I didn't even pass through agric,no one stopped me.i was just praising God in my mind.
I thank everyone here that said being confident and calm matters.Learnt about PTA from here too and letter of intent.
All in all,I'm in Atlanta and wait in the arrival of my blessing.God bless us all and I'm sorry for the long story,guess someone can learn from it.If you have any questions pls feel free to ask.God bless us all.Shalom!smiley

27 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by jyde2014: 11:07am On May 10, 2015
@Newmum15,
Congratulations at last. I think those CBP officers could be over zealous at times. Thank God u declared ur intentions of child birth, that could have been an excuse to send u back home. It is well.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 11:12am On May 10, 2015
My POE story has 2 parts
Part 1
Flight was BA, my fit to fly was not asked for, in fact no one looked at me twice. Good hospitality and leg room. My ticket had a layover in London till the following day, so decided to enter and sleep since l have UK visa. The Poe lady at heathrow was so mean,l believe she was d same newmum15 met too.
IO: wot are u going to do in d us
Me: birthing
LO: is the U.S. embassy aware of this
Me : yes
LO: how are u paying and can l see your documents
(See me see trouble)
Gave her and she was busy typing
Lo: wot do u do and Hus
Told her and she checked d docs
LO: u had ur other kids in nig ,so why having this in U.S.
Me: I had complications at early stage (which is true) and was advised by my doctor to seek better healthcare
Was already tired of her questions but she stamped me in,maybe she felt l was coming or might change my mind to give birth in d UK
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2015
Part 2
The main and original POE was Dallas and God took control
The first cbp only asked how long are you staying, told him 10 weeks and he stamped me 6 months
Went to pick my bags, met the second officer
Cbp: how long are u staying
Me: 10 weeks
Looked at me and noticed my tommy
Cbp: why
Me : to give birth to my baby
Cbp: follow me
Took me to another place for secondary inspection,gave them my passport,waited for my turn
Cbp : why are u here
Me: birthing
Cbp: how much do u ve with u
Me: 9,900
Cbp: are u sure u don't ve more than dat cos lf l search and find more it's an offence , cos u can bring more than 10k,some ppl lie about this
Told him to go ahead
Guessed he wanted to see my countenance cos he didn't but sent me to agric cos l declared my foods
Was asked if l carried egusi,said yes but grinded. Missed my connecting flight but was put on d next at no cost
Thanks to God, to d moderator/ originator of this thread and to all nairalanders. I pray for as many that are coming its will always be favor,cheers.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 1:12pm On May 10, 2015
Congratulations to rabel and Newmum15. Na wao to the picture not being you again. But don't they know pregnancy changes some people? In all, I praise God with both of you.

I covert God's favour too!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
iolite88:
Happy Sunday Everyone,
Thanks to @nogen @nefertitiram and @customised87 for your response to my questions you were all soooo helpful.

Like you mentioned I will take my time to figure out what state I would like to have my baby in then proceed to Hospital and Dr search in due time.

Am also thinking I don't want to go through the process of renewing my visa since it won't expire till Feb 2016. I would just send them an email. I even remember that the guy that interviewed us told us if and when we decided to use it for child birth we should contact the embassy.
@ekpotek it seems your wife and I are late 2015 or early 2016 mama's to be by God's grace. Am glad to see am not the only one planning early and you seem to have chosen states that have very affordable birthing packages.

As for those small minded people who think that CS is for Lazy women while VD is for strong women the answer to them is ignorance or lack of fear of a higher power. I wonder what such people's views are on issues like IVF or Surrogates. Technology and medical science has gone way beyond what people will think, what more important is saving lives anyway possible.

CS is for lazy women indeed? .. how many women can endure weeks of gruelling recovery? Being forced to walk within 24 hours of being sawn into two and coupled back? Being asked not to eat, just drink glucose or Ogi while waiting to fart? Meanwhile you are hungry for Africa! Being in constant need, almost dependency on pain killers for weeks? Or a scar as a constant reminder, that tugs and pulls by itself?
I think the women who have Natural birth actually have the easy way out. Once the birth is over, you are as good as new and jumping around like nothing happened while the CS mama recovers from a major surgery. CS is enjoyable for two parties baby who doesn't stress through the birth canal and doctor who is through with you in 30mins or less, and moves on to other patients leaving you with a fat bill grin
The mama has 5 weeks of nursing both a wound and a baby, even worse, when one had to endure a CS with no baby to show for it.
CS is not beans, it's just that no one really talks about the aftermath.
If not for health reasons I think all the CS mamas here will rather push o! Me especially! Infact I am counting on a miraculous birth, without the need for CS, even though no Doc will accept a natural birth for me undecided

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:57pm On May 10, 2015
@Newmum15 Thank God for you, that must have been very tiring.
Refuelling in Accra! Na wa o!

I have been spending a lot of my time watching Homeland security on youtube out of boredom and have become more sympathetic to CBP officers. They encounter a lot during the course of their duties! I think oyibos can't really differentiate us blacks from us or each other (the way we can't differentiate blonds and chinese) and Africans have this nasty reputation of capitalising on this to try to deceive CBP by swapping passports. that's why they called our brothers to come and identify you. Lol!

Hope you are well rested now
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 2:09pm On May 10, 2015
Please i have been going through this thread for a while now, how do i get the email for the change of intent to the embassy or you can share with me? hope to hear from u guys asap. thanks

nefertitiram:

I have been spending a lot of my time watching Homeland security on youtube out of boredom and have become more sympathetic to CBP officers. They encounter a lot during the course of their duties! I think oyibos can't really differentiate us blacks from us or each other (the way we can't differentiate blonds and chinese) and Africans have this nasty reputation of capitalising on this to try to deceive CBP by swapping passports. that's why they called our brothers to come and identify you. Lol!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 2:31pm On May 10, 2015
jyde2014:
@Newmum15,
Congratulations at last. I think those CBP officers could be over zealous at times. Thank God u declared ur intentions of child birth, that could have been an excuse to send u back home. It is well.
i really can't blame them you know.im sure they must have seen so much of that happening,reason they got like that.Just thankful I didn't get sent back.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 2:32pm On May 10, 2015
Nogen:
Congratulations to rabel and Newmum15. Na wao to the picture not being you again. But don't they know pregnancy changes some people? In all, I praise God with both of you.

I covert God's favour too!
see ehn,I was just weak.See me franctically going through my phone to prove it was me.Thank God sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
nefertitiram:

Exactly,I blame those people that have gone ahead and spoilt everything for one but I believe God will help us all sha.I've been awake since 3am(U.S. Time),my body is still working with Nigerian time.Lol

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
Newmum15:
see ehn,I was just weak.See me franctically going through my phone to prove it was me.Thank God sha.

Lol! I can imagine! Thank God it ended well in your favour !
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
dyout:
Please i have been going through this thread for a while now, how do i get the email for the change of intent to the embassy or you can share with me? hope to hear from u guys asap. thanks

hello,if you go through my posts,you'd see it cos I've posted it for someone here before.i deleted it already from my phone so I don't have it anymore.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 2:48pm On May 10, 2015
@Newmum15 thanks. Please can somebody come to my aid. Please can somebody share the US embassy email of change of intent. Thanks still waiting

Newmum15:
hello,if you go through my posts,you'd see it cos I've posted it for someone here before.i deleted it already from my phone so I don't have it anymore.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
dyout:
@Newmum15 thanks. Please can somebody come to my aid. Please can somebody share the US embassy email of change of intent. Thanks still waiting

Just type in Newmum15 in the search box and all her posts including the letter of intent you are looking for will come up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dotfak: 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

She might have used her card to withdraw money from cash a machine fitted with skimming device, it captures your card details and your pin number, fraudsters then transfer those details to any credit card -sized plastic and use it to withdraw money just like normal card.

Doing simple thing like covering the keypad with your hand when putting your pin number will solve such problem.

That was exactly what the corp that came to get all her information for the investigation said.

The only thing they have been able to come up with is the description of the person that used the car at the register " a black guy that uses glasses" They are still trying to track him down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.