Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Your Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Needed (1147 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Needed by suziebabi: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2006
i was in love with a guy b4 i fell in love with him he has been on my neck for Four years. finally i accepted him but i never knew what he had in mind when i entered i found out that he was a very proud person and so full of himself. there was a day i saw him carrying another girl in his car and i asked and he said i don't have the right to ask him that he has any right to carry anyone in his car and am the only one that tells him i love him. so i was forced to ask him one day why is it that am the only one that is telling you that am in love with u but he told me that his own will come on a Platter of Gold.

he has only told me he loves me only trice and from his voice i could tell that he never mean't it. the last time we met was last year december but he showed up on monday this week to tell me that he is missing me.

please kindly tell me how truthful this is cos the last time we saw last year he has never for once called me. what can i do cos i am still in love with him. please nairaland tell me wat to do.
Re: Your Advice Needed by mamaput(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2006
All ex boyfriends end up comming back just to Fu** for old time sake.
This happens when he has noone at hand at the moment.
From the way you write i do not think he was ever in love with you and you know it.
I do not understand for many girls the answer is so clear in front of their face but they do not want to accept
Re: Your Advice Needed by Hugoboi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2006
All ex boyfriends end up comming back just to Fu** for old time sake

True!!!

@ suziebaby
From what u wrote,its pretty obvious the dude is using us to ease tension!!!

he has only told me he loves me only trice and from his voice i could tell that he never mean't it

Jesus!! only twice in 4years!! when i say that like a 100 times in a day {even when i dont mean 'em}

what can i do because i am still in love with him. please nairaland tell me what to do.

Girl!! JUST BOUNCE!!!
Re: Your Advice Needed by Xionez(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
So wetin later happen?

(1) (Reply)

Got 2 Know Ur Opinion / What Does She Take Me For? / Was She Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.