Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (53578 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by activefibre1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
advice for secondary and undergraduate boys.

2 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by anwo247: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Money,money,money can't buy love,,if you're rich and unattractive,mennn i will be wf u but wont stop me from rolling wf an attractive guy

You will also roll with another guy even though uou are already with the poor boy. Is in your gene and nothing can cure it: neither money nor poverty.

Considering that girls (not wife) will always cheat, it pays to be the rich guy. No vex

2 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by watchindelta(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Abeg who don try dis tweaks? undecided

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by anwo247: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
teeowl:
Like how many "real" girls does the OP actually get? Its funny how you see single guys that can't get any girl come here on Nairaland and start writing articles about how to get girls!

My brother it is clear the OP doesn't have a girlfriend. He speaking from text books.

The real thing is that nothing can stop a girl from cheating. The desire to cheat comes from inside. So you're better of a rich guy than a poor rat.

The first quality to show off is your worth.

Ladies are drawn by hypergammy ..
They are attracted to the best and successful ones among all ... no more no less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by JahzaraAde(f): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
I agree with this statement. I don't care how much money a guy has. If he can't make me laugh, be romantic without spending a dime, and I don't enjoy being in his presence, all of his fortune means nothing. I make my own money and can provide for myself. I look for a man to grow old and share life with, not for the dollars.

Love love love this! Preach it sis!
smiley
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Missonas(f): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Correct me if i'm wrong but statistically speaking nairaland has more of secondary and university guys on here than full fledged men.So the op is addressing the right crowd i think cheesy

Ur bro is so on point tho esp @even a naïve man being the best option for his destined wife
KingBish:

LMAO I just showed my older brother this thread and after reading through, his response cracked me up.

"So men are busy hustling to nail the next million naira deals and this one is busy grooming future womanizers? These tips should be for secondary school boys because a full fledged man no matter how naive he might seem, would inexplicably be the best option for his destined wife."

He further explained his view in details but I can't type all that.

2 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Nickymezor(f): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kool writeup OP

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Youngpo413: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao.. i beg to differ. I have this friend, i wont say he has money or broke. He is just a guy that doesnt beg for food. He is an Alpha male in every sense of the word and highly romantic. I just think if you can express yourself properly and use tge right words at the right time, theres no woman ungettable and unretainable!
that your friend is cute
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Olutola88(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is this Tutorial really for grown men? God of mercy! Baba God I thank you for the blessings in my life. The kind confidence wey I get pass devil own
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by centjamie(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
NOTE: DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HER because IT WON'T WORK, A GIRL WHO KNOWS THAT YOU GET SCARED AROUND GIRLS WOULD NEVER FEEL A THING FOR YOU [/b]

The above doesn't come to play when the guy is cute and soft.actually,girls easily fall for the handsome guys not minding how scared and timid they are.when a handsome guy trembles while talking to a girl,there are these rays of fear and innocence that emit from his eyes.this Innocence,coupled with his good looks are enough to melt the heart of any girl that she wouldn't mind doing the talking.at this point,she thinks she can help him build his confidence if that is what his problem is.
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
thanxs. will start practising it..
did you study psychology in school? cos you are good in it
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
thanxs. will start practising it..
did you study psychology in school? cos you are good in it

STOP

Please don't allow girls in your neighbourhood nickname you "hi, good day" because you want to learn how to toast girl.

... Kemi I saw this guy today

Who

That guy now...hi, good day

Just a brotherly advise

7 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Majlaw(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bro. I seriously need your help, plsss drop ur number for me i will contact u on whatsapp.
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mubbyleey:
hey bro! I don't know if u still remember me. I was the guy dat asked u if i shud call a girl on her birthday. And u told me 2do so and gave me some tips... I'm here again, i need ya help about same girl. Ever since her birthday & since we dn resume 4 school, hav been avoiding & ignoring her... I dnt gv her my attentions anymore.

How long shud i keep ignoring her so dat it wnt back fire...?

Am sure she knws am avoiding her coz she sees me everyday & she doesnt care to call me or sumtn. I dnt even knw if wot am doing moves her sef.

Then if i shud tok 2 her or we mistakenly jam each other, what shud i do then, what shud i say to her? How long shud i keep d game going? Coz i dnt wanna lose her.
Please help me out bro...

Wonderfool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Seun's Nairaland is making people advertise their mental laxity daily. What did he say again ? That he has not gotten the pussy he deserves and he thinks we are all like him ? Nigga Please.

You beat me to it.
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Like 4 real, this topic I just read really made my day. I presently know somebody who will buy me heaven and earth (if its possible). But he's d most boring guy I have ever hanged out with. Money isn't everything! One day, this same guy said that "he rather be rich and be sad than to be poor n be happy"! I took those words very serious! A guy should be able to make a woman happy without his money. Though not all women will buy this idea buh once you have a lady that demands too much, bros, I do advice u to find your way! Money trip lazy girls....who are called "Alapa ma ise se" (meaning, owners of hands that cannot work!)

Return all the gift you've collected from him before I believe you are not Alapa ma ise se ( whatever that means )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by hedonistic: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2015
These consolation threads for deluded kids are making the front page with an alarming frequency these days.

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by maddman: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2015
It's ironic how this single nigga be teaching people how to woo a gurl.

Silly points...money is the bomb bro.

3 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Armstrong34(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Apart frm spirituality wich says“seek first d kingdom n oda tins shall b added"for Nigeria here na seek money first and any girl of ur choice shall b added unto yhu...wif money u cnt b borin oga....... grin

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Lol.....I am not the lazy type. And I don't have any of his things with me. Pls, re-read what I wrote before u judge me!

brownlord:

Return all the gift you've collected from him before I believe you are not Alapa ma ise se ( whatever that means )
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2015
reminiscing:
Nigerians!!!!! Did u have u have to tell us day you have a car and laptop??
Back to the topic at hand,guys with money don't move me.I look out for certain quality in a guy and if he doesn't have it even if his Dad is Dangote,am not moved.

Hogwash, not even someone in your class

The way nairaland girls rant and make noise about not moved with guys money makes me wonder

Are they not same girls that make up the Nigeria society, abi you from different planet?

You'all be deceiving yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Pque(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2015
RAKITIC:
A broke guy can never be ROMANTIC

bro this is 100% mistake made by YOU. I have a broke friend that control different kind of girls. I believe a guy can as well work on d psychology of a girl. This is by experience, exposure, knowledge and information. A guy with d right altitude whether broke or not will get some kind of girls. Even my elder brother do bring 4rm Offa Poly beautiful girls to sleep over in our house at Ilorin occassionally. At some times two girls at once. How was he able to do dat? Probably in d name of admission, I wouldn't know.

And 4 d opp, no matter rightly hearted or headed a person might b. It is only God dat know if d girl u are dating is a wife material fit for u, even if u are d wisest man. Check out d quotes of great men about women.
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2015
From a naija perspective, its money bro. When I was in jand, your points apply because even when shi shi no dey my pocket I still get chicks but when I came back,omo na money answereth all things and I have aCcpeted that reality.

8 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:

Hogwash, not even someone in your class

The way nairaland girls rant and make noise about not moved with guys money makes me wonder

Are they not same girls that make up the Nigeria society, abi you from different planet?

You'all be deceiving yourself

I may not be classy but I know my worth and no insult from u will make. me feel bad

3 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Venom104: 12:23am On Mar 08, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Love love love this! Preach it sis!
smiley

LOL see these girls.. its funny that 99% of the time, its the rich guys that are funny and romantic... etc etc

2 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2015
evryone loves me bkos am funny......bt my ex told me am boring....mtcheww emi o raye oshi......after GOD notin is switer than uniben........MONEY MUST BE MADE

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by ikechukwu354(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
#2. FEAR

Do you know that most guys shiver and sweat all over just at the mere THOUGHT of walking up to a girl they like - some of these guys even go as far as been single all their adult lives believing that when they get money it would be easier, at the end of the day they end up not been as rich as the thought they would be or end up having their mother look for a wife for them or end up marrying someone they don't like just because na only she gree for them, or end up (should i go on??).

I recently read a post by Farano on how "sweet" it is for guys to be shy sometimes.

Well, i guess the keyword there is SOMETIMES.

If you are the type who ALWAYS get the shivers EVERY SINGLE time you think of walking up to a girl you are interested in then you need to work on that fear ASAP.

See eh, most of the time all the terrible things you think will happen when you approach a girl will just not happen - trust me.

- She will laugh at me.
- She will embarrass me.
- She will shout at me if i talk to her....

All these are just your imagination playing tricks on you.

Yes, there are really childish saucy girls out there who will go all out to embarrass a guy just for saying hi.

But the truth is that most girls are really very nice wonderful tender things, only if you approach them right. The reaction You get from a girl will DEPEND ON HOW YOU APPROACH HER

- I mean; why would you walk up to a girl and say something silly like: "Hey, BABY " (You be American Gangster?)

- What do you expect when you walk up to a girl YOU ARE JUST MEETING for the first time and start telling her how much you love her (Of course she will embarrass you na). Girls of value don't fall for that trash.

- Why on earth will you expect to be respected by a girl when you can't even look her in the eye while you talk (By the way; will soon release a free report on how to eliminate fear of approaching girls; like my page: www.facebook.com/attractbabes to grab the info when it is released)

I know, guys who have this problem wish they can just take a pill that will completely eliminate the fear they feel around a girl they like.

But bro, here is the plain truth - in as much as you want sharp sharp easy change, the truth is that it will NEVER happen.

To eliminate the fear of approaching pretty girls, girls you like or every girl in general, you have to GRADUALLY work on yourself.

Over the years i have helped guys eliminate this fear using a method i call "Fine girl Chewing Gum". If you are shy around girls or feel afraid walking up to them, this strategy i am about to show you will help in drastically reducing that fear by 70%

Here is how it works:

- Look for a pretty girl who doesn't seem like the gossiping type (She must be very pretty).

- Walk up to her (feel free to tremble when you meet her), Tell her you want her help. tell her you get scared around girls and you believe hanging around her will help. at this point she will start to freak out, like, which kind mumu boy be this...don't let the eye she will give you get to you. Tell her you are not attracted to her, make she no fear - that all you want is just to be her friend. To hang around her

NOTE: DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HER because IT WON'T WORK, A GIRL WHO KNOWS THAT YOU GET SCARED AROUND GIRLS WOULD NEVER FEEL A THING FOR YOU (unless you jaz her.

- After she has agreed to be your friend; start using her to improve - call her up, make conversation with her then ask her to tell you where and where you were boring, hang out with her. as in, become her buddy - she should be like your manest man - do practically everything with her (but don't overdo it, she is seeing you as a nuisance already - if you chewing gum the poor thing all the time it will freak her out).

Now here is why this strategy works so well in eliminating women related shyness in guys.

The more you get to know her the more you find out that girls are HUMAN - Just like you, she dey mess, she squeezes her face when passing out "stuffs" in the loo, her mouth stinks when she wakes up in the morning.

simple basic psychology 101; these realization makes you find her less intimidating and the more you find her less intimidating the more you find other girls less intimidating.

She will introduce you to her "fine fine" friends, plus plenty other benefits....

IT ALWAYS WORKS; i have watched over a hundred guys i have worked with use this simple psychology secret to improve.

When you keep approaching girls with the intention to date them, they will keep rejecting you when they notice your timidity, and the more they reject you the more your ego is hurt and the more timid you become.

You go soon marry, so invest in your social skill around girls or else na your mother go find woman for you

*smiles*

I reject it for you, bro.

my guy it aint that easy o..anyway wat re the kind of things u talk with ur crush??
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by djon78(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2015
I disagree with op's generalisation. There are different types of male, there are the alpha type, the shy type etc, each is unique.
Most of those that have poor self esteem dont need approval of wooing any girl they fancy to cure it rather I personaly think the best way to deal with is to first discover themselves, have a clear cut vision/ direction/ focus for their life and work towards that, they can now have confidence in their own skin. Secondly they should know the most important priority u search for to get a good woman/wife which is:
firstly good character/ god fearing

secondly the body figure/shape u prefer/like /attracted to as a man,

thirdly mental capacity/ inteligence/level of education

to me these are the most important things a man must look for in a woman to increase his chances of a lasting/peaceful marriage.
Op was talking about his personal preference of girls with car/ money, I personaly never liked readymade girls when I was looking for settling down because majority of them already have " a set mind" which is always hard to bend which along with infidelity are the major causes of crisis in marriages today.

4 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 12:49am On Mar 08, 2015
reminiscing:

I may not be classy but I know my worth and no insult from u will make. me feel bad

This is not the first time of reading from you about your worth and how modest you are.

Allow others blow your trumpet.

No body gives a phuck about it on a faceless forum, trust me brownlord don't

Apologies if my first comment hurts.

Good morning and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by brownlord: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2015
Pque:

bro this is 100% mistake made by YOU. I have a broke friend that control different kind of girls. I believe a guy can as well work on d psychology of a girl. This is by experience, exposure, knowledge and information. A guy with d right altitude whether broke or not will get some kind of girls. Even my elder brother do bring 4rm Offa Poly beautiful girls to sleep over in our house at Ilorin occassionally. At some times two girls at once. How was he able to do dat? Probably in d name of admission, I wouldn't know.

And 4 d opp, no matter rightly hearted or headed a person might b. It is only God dat know if d girl u are dating is a wife material fit for u, even if u are d wisest man. Check out d quotes of great men about women.

Your elder brother is offering to those girls something in return....not preaching love even if he's an orator like Barack Obama, he's talk won't land two chicks on his bed.

It may not be money, it maybe academic favour or anything, get it, that is not love

3 Likes

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Pque(m): 1:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Pque:

My guy recently collected a girl's mobile number a day ago.
(My guy on a phone call with d girl)
My guy: blessing hw far?
D girl: yeah am fine nd u?
My guy: yeah fine thank u. I need u to come to my room now.
D girl: eehn!
My guy: I said come to my room.
D girl: come to do what?
My guy: just come first now.
D girl: am not around d hostel nd my books are in d library.
My guy: yeah go to d library nd pack your books
D girl: I don't know ur room no?
My guy: room 004
d girl: okay. (end call).
Me: na dat girl wey u collect her no yesterday
My guy: yes.
Me: what is her name?
My guy: ble............g
Me: u wan rassle d girl?
My guy: (start smilling nd almost laughing) yeah now.
I left d room nd came back later nd asked him about d success of his mission. He said not successful cos other room members came in. I asked him if he wooed d girl earlier nd he said no that he just told d girl ' I like u nd I want u to b my friend'. Took d girl out one night nd bought her indomie 4rm all dis hausa sellers. Dis girl is mature, gd shape nd I bet when u look at her ass from behind, u are tempted to continue looking at d shaking ass with d shape of her pant seeing through her trouser. I always see her in d library almost every time.

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by djon78(m): 1:14am On Mar 08, 2015
anwo247:

My brother it is clear the OP doesn't have a girlfriend. He speaking from text books.

The real thing is that nothing can stop a girl from cheating. The desire to cheat comes from inside. So you're better of a rich guy than a poor rat.

The first quality to show off is your worth.

Ladies are drawn by hypergammy ..
They are attracted to the best and successful ones among all ... no more no less.

dont mind the op, I have seen many rich but jew guys marrying very beautiful, classy and well brought up girls(not the sluty types) but well brought up girls from good homes that are faithful/obedient/ loyal to their husbands. When I see them, I will be like Nna men Ego Amaka!! Meaning money good. What everyman owe himself is to be visionary, focused, hardworking and Baba God will crown his effort.
Although money shnuldnt be the priority but rather having focus and prospects. Example my sister was preety and a doctor then married a guy who was nothin, driving one tuketuke passat, even her friends were laughing at her then, but fast foward today God has blessed them, with many landed properties, they live in their own property in lekkie, drives top of the range cars from mercedes G500 to range rovers etc, their kids go to very good and very expensive schools, vacations around the world and all those her friends that were laughing at her then no reach her levels today, and her husband values her so much, doesnt take her for granted, he trusts her with all his buiss. So bros focus and prospect matters too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.