Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (8625 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
smoothsk:

Magarize the f+++king Gay and make him pay through his nose.....Nonsense, but seriously from your write you sound Bi-sexual or probably you are confused about your sexuality so you need a little prodding from someone to do the nasty. Because I can't imagine a guy kissing me or smooching my butt na Igbobi go get the guy!

actually, I wish I had broke his nose but I just applied wisdom cos it was his house and who knows what he already had in stock knowing fully well that I might kick against his move thus I had to calm my nerves... for d record, IM SUPER STRAIGHT...

I guess the screeening I did to block his number didn't work cos the bastard's missed call (2am) this morning... so I'd switch to plan B... magarizing him
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
maga son pay... shout halleluyah 😁
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Love of money is the root of evil.
AsherStorm:

abeg bros let's talk abt this.... really need to make him pay for that move he made on me...
pm me
Till he rips your anuz, you go take know say no be everything be toy.
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2015
dajoaneke:
Love of money is the root of evil.
Till he rips your anuz, you go take know say no be everything be toy.

this mad man is here again!
are u this daft that?
must I meet him b4 he becomes my maga?
what happened to money transfer or bank deposits?

pls use ur brain next time u wanna talk...
its not possible I meet with him again... never in this life
Re: ... by davidbanner(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Imanuelle:
You're lucky he didn't drug your drink.

You'd have been wearing pampers by now.
there would have been holes in his anus, can't laff
Re: ... by Olutola88(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

pls don't insult me... I just didn't know d man and didn't know how he cld harm me... that was y I cldnt act rashly
I can't stop laughing. So, the man successfully made out with you. You've served him and you need to get paid for your service.

If I were in ur shoes, I wouldn't have allowed all dt shit happen but since u allowed it u need 2 get paid or what do u think?

Keep picking up his calls and playing along like his girlfriend. In fact, accuse him of playing a smart one on you for treating you like a cheap “girl”. Tell him it's no biggie but he shud have wooed you properly. Fine him ( 100K). Tell him you can listen 2 him after paying the fine.

If he pays the 100K, I'll tell what to do next
Re: ... by goldenval(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:
yesterday was d fateful day when I went to a sacred heart hospital to submit my application as a laboratory scientist when someone told me the hospital needs laboratory scientists...
On my way out of d hospital after submitting was this man driving pass and he waved at me to come while he parked by d road... @ first, I was just looking at him from a far if I knew him or not but later decided to go meet him.
on getting there, he said he just stopped to give me a loft to the next junction cos I looked like a corp member, so I smile and told him thanks you sir as I entered and told him I just finished serving tho and told him y I was at the hospital when he asked...

on the short journey, he was already famzing and telling me y didn't I travel out and make a career with my course of study and he also told me he schooled abroad and coincidentally e also served in imo state like me... lol.. after I dropped and was abt to turn and go, he was like " y are u youths of nowadays like this" and y cldnt I even ask for his number that what if there's any help he cld render ... so I took his number and thanked him again....

Around noon today, I called him and thanked him for yesterday and he told me I shld call him by 4pm so he cld tell me where he is and we cld meet and discuss...
called him around 5pm and he gave me direction to his house and I went , got there by 6pm...

*found out he looks like someone living alone but didn't care cos it seemed none of my business but later it became my immediate business as he started hugging me and telling me how God planned our meeting and how he likes me so much....

I played along as if I was ok althru d moment he was hugging and trying to take my hand to his *gravity area*... but he didn't get my hand to that destination cos he must have noticed I didn't free my hand for him to control that much...

after discussing politics as we watch on channels TV news @ 7pm and also a little of football while we took snacks and drinks, I told him I will soon take my leave as I didn't tell anyone at home that I'd stay long outside and he started saying shi* guys say when their gf says she's ready to leave while they convince her to stay longer or even sleep over... I was getting furious inside but also scared of what d man is capable of if I show my dissatisfaction... so I was just smiling while he hugged me again, caressed my buttocks and made move to kiss me.....damn

he kissed my cheeks,forehead, chin then my f*kn lips... wanted to push him away but I just held myself still and allowed him do that while I pulled back and told him I will visit him on Sunday that its because its my first time in his house...

7:30pm ... I got out of his house and I was just spitting and spitting jjust to make sure all his saliva gets outta my mouth... got home, brushes my mouth aggressively ...

9pm... he called to ask if I'm home and y didn't I call him as promised when I got home and I apologised ...

I never blivd this clD happen to me cos Ive never seen a gay before ...

y did he pick on me?
was I gullible to have visited him?
was he crazy?
do I look gay?

do I need to abuse and talk rudely to him next time he calls?
do I meet him again and tell him how disappointed I am?
do I just block his number from calling me?

what do I do abt this cos I might lose my temper d next time he calls me and I'm also scared he cld go fetish to make sure I don't tell anyone abt the issue...

HE IS A MEMBER OF THE YORUBA COUNCIL OF ELDERS AND A TOP POLITICIAN HERE IN MY STATE ( confirmed)... HE IS HIGHLY PLACED, CONNECTED AND BOASTS ALOT ABOUT IT *@least from what I noticed within yesterday and today*

Bro, just come out of the closet please, how could u said "u guys kissed" but u didn't touched the down chamber? Who would buy such story from u, if u have the mind to kissed him, then, u guys did made out, b4 a guy would kiss u, u must have touch his down chamber and he must give u money after that, stop deceiving or advertising yourself here. You are 10000% gay and deal with it!!
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olutola88:
I can't stop laughing. So, the man successfully made out with you. You've served him and you need to get paid for your service.

If I were in ur shoes, I wouldn't have allowed all dt shit happen but since u allowed it u need 2 get paid or what do u think?

Keep picking up his calls and playing along like his girlfriend. In fact, accuse him of playing a smart one on you for treating you like a cheap “girl”. Tell him it's no biggie but he shud have wooed you properly. Fine him ( 100K). Tell him you can listen 2 him after paying the fine.

If he pays the 100K, I'll tell what to do next

bros... u understand English so?
last time I checked, made out in this context means had sex ...
I never mentioned anywhere in my post that the bastard had sex with me unless touching me and placing his lips on mine while I withdrew is #madeout in ur dictionary...

thanks for the tips but I can't pick his calls (hes been calling me) , who knows d juju hes gonn use over d fone...

ur plan can only work if he replies d msg I sent him (telling him that im no gay and @ what price will I do that shi*) ...
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
goldenval:

Bro, just come out of the closet please, how could u said "u guys kissed" but u didn't touched the down chamber? Who would buy such story from u, if u have the mind to kissed him, then, u guys did made out, b4 a guy would kiss u, u must have touch his down chamber and he must give u money after that, stop deceiving or advertising yourself here. You are 10000% gay and deal with it!!

bros... sure seriously madddddd...
what sort of blackmail is this?
from my post , I didn't say we kissed o...
I said he tried kissing me and I withdrew immediately his lips touched mine...
and for u to think I'm gay, u must be crazy .... babes don finish for this world?
Re: ... by Olutola88(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

bros... u understand English so?
last time I checked, made out in this context means had sex ...
I never mentioned anywhere in my post that the bastard had sex with me unless touching me and placing his lips on mine while I withdrew is #madeout in ur dictionary...

thanks for the tips but I can't pick his calls (hes been calling me) , who knows d juju hes gonn use over d fone...

ur plan can only work if he replies d msg I sent him (telling him that im no gay and @ what price will I do that shi*) ...
Make out is more of pre-intimacy. Some dictionaries describe it as kissing. In that context, I meant pre-intimacy, smooching etc and not penetration
Re: ... by goldenval(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

bros... sure seriously madddddd...
what sort of blackmail is this?
from my post , I didn't say we kissed o...
I said he tried kissing me and I withdrew immediately his lips touched mine...
and for u to think I'm gay, u must be crazy .... babes don finish for this world?

You're guilty as charged and stop pretending, how could you visit a man in his house?... Someone u don't even know, that's gay act!... U are very confused about your sexuality. I know say babes never finish in dis world, wetin u be to d man?, u follow be babes now abi u don't know?

Wat is difference between babes and gay?, they are the same because they can kiss, touched, sex and do everything other ppl can do.

Stop deceiving urself and go meet ur sugar dady back!
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olutola88:
Make out is more of pre-intimacy. Some dictionaries describe it as kissing. In that context, I meant pre-intimacy, smooching etc and not penetration

lol... there was no pre- intimacy...
just him acting like a mad man and me being careful so he doesn't bite me
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
goldenval:

You're guilty as charged and stop pretending, how could you visit a man in his house?... Someone u don't even know, that's gay act!... U are very confused about your sexuality. I know say babes never finish in dis world, wetin u be to d man?, u follow be babes now abi u don't know?

Wat is difference between babes and gay?, they are the same because they can kiss, touched, sex and do everything other ppl can do.

Stop deceiving urself and go meet ur sugar dady back!

keep ranting and when ure done, take ur leave
Re: ... by Olutola88(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

lol... there was no pre- intimacy...
just him acting like a mad man and me being careful so he doesn't bite me
You tried to make him pay with ur sms but your tactic isn't a good one.
Re: ... by goldenval(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

keep ranting and when ure done, take ur leave

Congratulation on your G A Y found love wink
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
goldenval:

Congratulation on your G A Y found love wink

this @goldenval na big foooooool.... take a que from @ olutola88, very constructive and making a lot of sense on this thread... he isn't leaving the points in my original post like u are doing...

y shld a learned person be accusing me of being gay just because I came up here to share what happened to me and need advise on how to deal with the matter ?

guess u will keep ranting forever
Re: ... by goldenval(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

this @goldenval na big foooooool.... take a que from @ olutola88, very constructive and making a lot of sense on this thread... he isn't leaving the points in my original post like u are doing...

y shld a learned person be accusing me of being gay just because I came up here to share what happened to me and need advise on how to deal with the matter ?

guess u will keep ranting forever

I still repeat again, you're just attention seekers, you think nairaland big boys will contact you for private business like the man did?, only broke ass ppl dey here but, I don't need to give u any advice because, 1st, stranger asked for a lift and u accepted, u be babes weh dem dey lift?..... After u entered the motor finish, I know say, kiss and down chamber touching followed which u liked, then, no 2, u guys exchanged number, number 3, u called to thank him for the ride the other day, na only babes dey behave that way, no 4, una agreed to meet in his house, wow!, are u that so stupid?, only gays/sluts behaves that way and u are gay and there is nothing to hide on it. Number 5, he offered you juice and u were happily drank it without minding if he jazz it or not, no 6, u guys started hugging, yes na from hug e dey start, una hug, kissed, made out and he gave u like 2k to 5k as ur tfare to go back, and u liked it, now u came to Nairaland to seek for attention, u think say we be mumu?, u be gay and stop pretending. Deal with it and stop mentioning me ??
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
goldenval:

I still repeat again, you're just attention seekers, you think nairaland big boys will contact you for private business like the man did?, only broke ass ppl dey here but, I don't need to give u any advice because, 1st, stranger asked for a lift and u accepted, u be babes weh dem dey lift?..... After u entered the motor finish, I know say, kiss and down chamber touching followed which u liked, then, no 2, u guys exchanged number, number 3, u called to thank him for the ride the other day, na only babes dey behave that way, no 4, una agreed to meet in his house, wow!, are u that so stupid?, only gays/sluts behaves that way and u are gay and there is nothing to hide on it. Number 5, he offered you juice and u were happily drank it without minding if he jazz it or not, no 6, u guys started hugging, yes na from hug e dey start, una hug, kissed, made out and he gave u like 2k to 5k as ur tfare to go back, and u liked it, now u came to Nairaland to seek for attention, u think say we be mumu?, u be gay and stop pretending. Deal with it and stop mentioning me ??

werey of the highest order.... can't bliv urw saying these trash...
1. an old man can offer a young guy a lift and d young man won't see anything bad in it cos he aint a babe
2. someone says u shld have his number in case he has a way of helping cos he's aware of d fact that urw seeking employment... as a job seeker, u won't give him? u must be clueless
3. someone who u think cld help u secure a job cos he's highly placed in d society... u have his number... won't u call him to say hello (just to make sure he has u in mind)? if u don't know this, ure stewpid
4. an elderly man who u expect will have grown up children and wife living with him, and ure a guy, not a babe... I was wrong to have visited him? mehn, ure just so childish with ur statement
5. d drink he gave me, I was smart enuf to make sure he shared in it and drank it first b4 I took mine... that's being smart ..in like slowpoke like u who wld have messed up
6. guess ure half blind or lack comprehension... from my original post, I was careful to make sure I stated those things he did the way it happened... I never said *we did, I said *he did... pls finish up with ur school cert then come back and contribute here...

*awonsmellows*
Re: ... by goldenval(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

werey of the highest order.... can't bliv urw saying these trash...
1. an old man can offer a young guy a lift and d young man won't see anything bad in it cos he aint a babe
2. someone says u shld have his number in case he has a way of helping cos he's aware of d fact that urw seeking employment... as a job seeker, u won't give him? u must be clueless
3. someone who u think cld help u secure a job cos he's highly placed in d society... u have his number... won't u call him to say hello (just to make sure he has u in mind)? if u don't know this, ure stewpid
4. an elderly man who u expect will have grown up children and wife living with him, and ure a guy, not a babe... I was wrong to have visited him? mehn, ure just so childish with ur statement
5. d drink he gave me, I was smart enuf to make sure he shared in it and drank it first b4 I took mine... that's being smart ..in like slowpoke like u who wld have messed up
6. guess ure half blind or lack comprehension... from my original post, I was careful to make sure I stated those things he did the way it happened... I never said *we did, I said *he did... pls finish up with ur school cert then come back and contribute here...

*awonsmellows*

Person weh paid assassin money to kill someone is also a killer, what is different between he did and we did?... U allowed him to kissed u, touched ur dick... Which means, u wanted it, so u also part of the dirty thing... What are u trying to justify gay boy?.... If u are actually educated, u won't behave such a way because u just shown how stupid u are.

You called the man an old man... Okay, shey na young boy like me go lift u in his car?... Na old man be the koko so all ur excuses is just stupid.

I repeat, u just gay and u are gay and will remain gay, simply. Mention me again and remain gay forever!
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
goldenval:

Person weh paid assassin money to kill someone is also a killer, what is different between he did and we did?... U allowed him to kissed u, touched ur dick... Which means, u wanted it, so u also part of the dirty thing... What are u trying to justify gay boy?.... If u are actually educated, u won't behave such a way because u just shown how stupid u are.

You called the man an old man... Okay, shey na young boy like me go lift u in his car?... Na old man be the koko so all ur excuses is just stupid.

I repeat, u just gay and u are gay and will remain gay, simply. Mention me again and remain gay forever!

I really don't blame u....
na Nairaland cause this rubbish.... there shld be a button to block riff-raffs like u from posting trash on pple's thread...

don't have time for u as I can now see that u have no brain
Re: ... by goldenval(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

I really don't blame u....
na Nairaland cause this rubbish.... there shld be a button to block riff-raffs like u from posting trash on pple's thread...

don't have time for u as I can now see that u have no brain

Cheap homo like u... After u done enjoyed the homo thing finish, u come here dey seek for more homo jobs... Ode
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

this mad man is here again!
are u this daft that?
must I meet him b4 he becomes my maga?
what happened to money transfer or bank deposits?

pls use ur brain next time u wanna talk...
its not possible I meet with him again... never in this life
You call me a mad man, am I the one whose lips got sucked? If only you know that gifts has spirits behind them. Thats why a man with intensions to woe a woman can use less talk more gifting. Gay men lure straight men with money & gifts. He may seem a maga today but you will be the laughing stock tomorrow. Mark my words
Re: ... by whytepawn1(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2015
avoid anything to do with him. he might also be planning to use you for rituals. guy run, run bro don't look back.
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
whytepawn1:
avoid anything to do with him. he might also be planning to use you for rituals. guy run, run bro don't look back.

thanks bro... know better and won't play my boya loma dele reach his side
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
You call me a mad man, am I the one whose lips got sucked? If only you know that gifts has spirits behind them. Thats why a man with intensions to woe a woman can use less talk more gifting. Gay men lure straight men with money & gifts. He may seem a maga today but you will be the laughing stock tomorrow. Mark my words

smh

A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? / Meet Darla shuttlesworth, The Queen Of Sweet Ass

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68