Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (8624 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
OohMpa:

#Dazall

Bro, You should be ploud to be homo. Many of your type doesn't come forth for bressing but hide under shame, it's not right angry angry

Look at Naijaboy, Tosin2mush and Mrcock, they're powerful gay Nl activists of gay community of gay LGA of gay state of gay countly angry angry

You can't be a virgin for flont and back. This is 2015....Nature says pick one hole, you lefuse, now it chooses back hole for you and you're compraining, foolish bwoi angry

Seun, it's time for that gay section......angry

u must be crazy for coming to my thread and spewing this rubbish... NICOMPOOP
Re: ... by ijobaooorun(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ur pinshure or

*** forget it***
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
guy shun what ur saying u are a gay how would u allow him kiss u tufiawka i cant even imagine it because its disgusting talk less of him touching ur butt guy u are a gay period or u are on ur way to become a gay.
Re: ... by lordthree(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=24pt]op i just checked your profile picture and to be honest you look gay,i understand now why that gay guy Thought you were gay too[/size]
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
dajoaneke:
Your profile pix is inviting to a gae man. what kinda guy would lay down and strike a pose like that.

werey... I wasn't lying down..
that's a snapshot u get when u snap urself with ur camera facing up towards u
Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

are u curiously asking that question?
well, its insulting and matter of fact, its a crime in my country and attracts a jail term of 14 years

Now we know the real reason for your pretense. wink
Dude, NO straight guy will act as gullible as you did! Except he is bisexual or a closeted gay.

The way you are going, you wouldn't mind surrendering your butt hole in exchange for an offer of a "better life".

2 Likes

Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

werey... I wasn't lying down..
that's a snapshot u get when u snap urself with ur camera facing up towards u
Ode! I still refer you back to my previous commemt.
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Vicboi:
guy shun what ur saying u are a gay how would u allow him kiss u tufiawka i cant even imagine it because its disgusting talk less of him touching ur butt guy u are a gay period or u are on ur way to become a gay.

well I'm not gay and matter of fact...
well, u can go hug a transformer but pls dash me ur gf first and see how I'd steal her with my f*ck power
Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
dajoaneke:
Your profile pix is inviting to a gae man. what kinda guy would lay down and strike a pose like that.

cheesy
I even thought he had boobs. Transgender tinz lipsrsealed
Re: ... by lordthree(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=24pt]just look at that pose in your profile pic op, it screams gaaay[/size]
Re: ... by jnrbayano(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
shocked
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Francis! Why are you so tribalistic!
Are you the only Yoruba person in this world or are you the defender of Yoruba's? Why so sensitive that you got to be irrational? So the only thing you could take from his post is the fact that the man is from your tribe?

Na wah!
I am not Yoruba.

Thanks
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Now we know the real reason for your pretense. wink
Dude, NO straight guy will act as gullible as you did! Except he is bisexual or a closeted gay.

The way you are going, you wouldn't mind surrendering your butt hole in exchange for an offer of a "better life".

ure simply maad.. I've fathered a kid so being gay is out of it for me and y will I fckn wanna be gay when I still haven't drilled red pusssssiiiees like urs
Re: ... by lordthree(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=24pt]its funny how op is forming straight now, when he looks and acts like a girl[/size]
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
I even thought he had boobs. Transgender tinz lipsrsealed
Lmfao! That politician get eye oo! He for milk this youngman of his destiny, then replace his boxers with the latest pampers buuhahahaaaa!
Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

ure simply maad.. I've fathered a kid so being gay is out of it for me and y will I fckn wanna be gay when I still haven't drilled red pusssssiiiees like urs

Confirmed! You are a closeted gay. All these homophobic gragra na wash! tongue we can see right through it! Are you sure that kid is yours? Done a DNA test?

PS: you don't have to live in denial anymore. You need to change your ways though! It is an abomination before God! wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

guy move abeg...
is that what pains u?
what pains me is what happened to me... as if there aren't men like that in other tribes...
What happened to you is none of our business and i'm sure you are above 20 to handle your case. You actually enjoyed that act. Don't lie.....

You only wanted to stir tribal war.
Bye, with your fake story...

1 Like

Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
dajoaneke:
Lmfao! That politician get eye oo! He for milk this youngman of his destiny, then replace his boxers with the latest pampers buuhahahaaaa!

I dey tell you!
All these young corpers wey no get sense! Politicians wey do rituals like it's a hobby! They lure these gullible boys and girls and use their destinies to dance skelewu cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Don't ever get close to that man again. I don talk my own.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

well I'm not gay and matter of fact...
well, u can go hug a transformer but pls dash me ur gf first and see how I'd steal her with my f*ck power
guy let me share something with u one day as i went to drop my sister in itc in owerri and its was on sunday morning as i was coming back a man passed me by and later stoped and was pretending to fix his car and he called me and i went to him he asked of my name,school,etc and i gave him false names then he said that i was handsome and he asked me if i wanted to be his baby and as i heard the word baby from his mouth i forgot my hand in his cheeks and i almost spat at him and i went and he was totally embarased and entered his car and left with shame so pls beware and am sure if i give u my gf u cant stand one hour with her because she is a tiger in bed
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

I dey tell you!
All these young corpers wey no get sense! Politicians wey do rituals like it's a hubby! They lure these gullible boys and girls and use their destinies to dance skelewu cheesy

If I were OP, the moment I start noticing his behaviour I'll ask him to drive me out to buy fastfood takeaway, The only food I eat is MrBiggs. As soon as he drive out, na fly i go fly out of his car run for my dear life. The guy sef go baffel. lol
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Confirmed! You are a closeted gay. All these homophobic gragra na wash! tongue we can see right through it! Are you sure that kid is yours? Done a DNA test?

PS: you don't have to live in denial anymore. You need to change your ways though! It is an abomination before God! wink

ok try me and ud give ur testimonies to @dajoaneke and other members of this forum
Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
dajoaneke:
If I were OP, the moment I start noticing his behaviour I'll ask him to drive me out to buy fastfood takeaway, The only food I eat is MrBiggs. As soon as he drive out, na fly i go fly out of his car run for my dear life. The guy sef go baffel. lol

LOL. But you aren't the op.

The dude is one of three things:
Closeted gay
Gullible
Desperate
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Vicboi:
guy let me share something with u one day as i went to drop my sister in itc in owerri and its was on sunday morning as i was coming back a man passed me by and later stoped and was pretending to fix his car and he called me and i went to him he asked of my name,school,etc and i gave him false names then he said that i was handsome and he asked me if i wanted to be his baby and as i heard the word baby from his mouth i forgot my hand in his cheeks and i almost spat at him and i went and he was totally embarased and entered his car and left with shame so pls beware and am sure if i give u my gf u cant stand one hour with her because she is a tiger in bed

lol....
girls think I joke when I tell em I last up to an hour non stop....
last time I digged was last week when I had parting sex with my imo babe... she was shocked ... she confessed and asked me y I loved sex that much.... don't bring ur gf close bro
Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Those words are too harsh.. Pls take it easy
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Closeted gay
Gullible
Desperate
He's simply sending out call signal to the rest of NL alphas. Kinda-like-an-awareness strategy. He probly got too much PMs to reply now. heheheee
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Closeted gay
Gullible
Desperate

can u pls be matured....
If u call me gullible, fine cos its one of the questions I asked..
if u call me desperate, It might be true... and I learnt my lessons

but stop this playground thing...
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

lol....
girls think I joke when I tell em I last up to an hour non stop....
last time I digged was last week when I had parting sex with my imo babe... she was shocked ... she confessed and asked me y I loved sex that much.... don't bring ur gf close bro
ok bro na u know wetin dey hungry this night
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Those words are too harsh.. Pls take it easy

leave d babe... I def know her type
Re: ... by cutebobo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
u look fuckable. lolzz
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
cutebobo:
u look fuckable. lolzz

bad sense of humor
Re: ... by cutebobo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

bad sense of humor
u should have dropped ur number and not bbm pin grin
AsherStorm:

bad sense of humor
u should have dropped ur number and not bbm pin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who remembers Berlinda Song (1984) by Grady Harrell? / Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing / Meet Darla shuttlesworth, The Queen Of Sweet Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.