Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. (4908 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Sammysammy101:
hmmmm
warries this?riding on a bicycle unclad cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2015
op nice write up tho, but can only work on some ladies not all.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
ITbomb:

Lol, this is what they always say before the, "I don't know what came over me", then later, "all guys are the same"
And who asked for your opinion
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by whizqueen(f): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Omo everything wey this op talk na true oo. shocked
*brings out his pen and begins to make a list *

Whizqueen

I must catch all these nairaland babes before this month runs out. angry

*runs to quickly change his Facebook Dp*

Lmao grin
o work ti laja cheesy

FriedPlantain
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by whizqueen(f): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Whizqueen

FriedPlantain

Lmao grin

O work tii laja cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Evina(f): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Friedplantain, do I type like a thief? I really don't understand why you've set a deadline to "catch" me.

#Catchmeifyoucan tongue
#Catchmeatyourownperil angry
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by stan241(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Its a virtual world so chances of meeting or falling for someone on here is 1 in a 100 besides don't really trust internet things..scammers everywhere
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
whizqueen:

Lmao grin

O work tii laja cheesy
whizqueen my pretty cherry koko, the only ponmo in my soup, the only cockroach in my cupboard. I really really love and promise to marry you, only if you agree to be my one and only. kiss

I'm a rich man with affluence and my dad is a very powerful dibia in our village Amumukoko here in Anambra state. I will take care of you my baby. kiss

Friedplaintain

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
op nice write up tho, but can only work on some ladies not all.
Talking from experience o!
The only reason it won't work is if she's deeply in love with someone. Even at that, you would have made a good try and get the reward of a good friend. Besides that, she can always come back to you in her trying times..
Then you'll have another shot at it. grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
whizqueen my pretty cherry koko, the only ponmo in my soup, the only cockroach in my cupboard. I really really love and promise to marry, only if you agree to be my one and only. kiss

I'm a rich man with affluence and my dad is a very powerful dibia in our village Amumukoko here in Anambra state. I will take care of you my baby. kiss

Friedplaintain
lmao! grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Evina:
Friedplantain, do I type like a thief? I really don't understand why you've set a deadline to "catch" me.

#Catchmeifyoucan tongue
#Catchmeatyourownperil angry
Because I'm in love with you na and you light up my world. I promise to give your parents a full truckload of unripe plantain as your brideprice only if you promise to love me back forever....my sweet porero Evina. kiss kiss

I must catch you whether you like it or not. angry angry

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by whizqueen(f): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
whizqueen my pretty cherry koko, the only ponmo in my soup, the only cockroach in my cupboard. I really really love and promise to marry you, only if you agree to be my one and only. kiss

Friedplaintain

Lmao... your lines ain't romantic enough. You need more practice wink
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Genea(f): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
mmmmmm so true,waiting for nl guys oooo and a counter thread
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by redcliff: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:
These are bullet points...isn't guaranteed to work for everyone but it works for me.
I feel pity for most of these guys who are not man enough to woo a girl successfully.
Trust me, it's as easy as ABC.
Just follow these tips and you may be lucky enough to get a girl off Nairaland. So far I've gotten four and still counting...
Mind you I've got incredible taste when it comes to girls. I just don't woo any girl.

1....Be bad.
You have to let your intentions known right from the start. Stop forming Mr nice guy, garage boy helper. Hell no! She's gonna use and dump your sorry asz for some bad asz niccur. Tell her the koko, we all love sex. As a matter of fact, they enjoy it more.

2....You're not the only one.
If you're lucky enough to get her contact, just know she has at least 5 other guys she'll consider ahead of you as at the first moment you started talking. Now this is where you need to bring in your A game. Work hard at meeting up with her. Engage her in mind blowing and active conversations. Before you know it, you'll be number one on her list. That don't mean she doesn't have another bad sharp guy waiting on the list. It's a doggy dog world my bro! Enjoy her company while it lasts.

3.... First impression lasts long.
Before you approach her, you have to get your game right. Update all your social media profiles cuz she's likely to start gunning for you on other platforms. A Nairaland chick one checked up on my instagram as soon as she got me on Facebook. Another one checked me out on Linkedin. These girls are smart so you have to be ahead in your game.

4.... Show off a little bit.
You don't want her to have a feel that you're a broke asz niccur.. Trust me she won't even give you a chance if you ain't got Swag! Now, I'm not talking about the way you dress alone. A girl would know the stuff you're made off from the comments you make. You don't say you're spreading mat on a thread...There's no way a girl will reply your p.m if you spew such silly trash...

5.... Follow her for a while.
No I'm not saying you should stalk her. Just make sure you know her interests and make reasonable comments on threads where she's active. She will take note of you and become curious about you.

6....Don't send unnecessary P.M's.
Now, cuz you send her a P.M doesn't mean she'll respond. Just like calling her phone and expect her to take your call for no reason. As it remains, sending a P.M is your first line of contact with a Nairaland babe.
You want to be damn sure she's familiar with you on certain threads before sending one. Even at that, she may still not respond.

7....Finally, Not everything is as it seems.

Don't judge a girls beauty from a bunch of filtered photographs and be absolutely certain that she's not very rude in her comments else you may get lashed on eventually. Some might even pretend to be a nice girl on the forum but in reality, their attitude stinks.

Come back with your testimony when you catch a Nairaland babe. cheesy

Trash
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by redcliff: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
diddydiva:
If am not attracted to you ,nothing works on me. My nature.

Lol.. something must so stop being hypocritical
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Then how to catch a Nairaland guys? grin
flaunt your booobs and butts, simple, thank me later grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2015
Its more like.........
How to catch an illusion..........
OP, u no get liver to woo dat girl next door much more a ghost undecided
Sai!!!
undecided
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by chigoizie7(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:
These are bullet points...isn't guaranteed to work for everyone but it works for me.
I feel pity for most of these guys who are not man enough to woo a girl successfully.
Trust me, it's as easy as ABC.
Just follow these tips and you may be lucky enough to get a girl off Nairaland. So far I've gotten four and still counting...
Mind you I've got incredible taste when it comes to girls. I just don't woo any girl.

1....Be bad.
You have to let your intentions known right from the start. Stop forming Mr nice guy, garage boy helper. Hell no! She's gonna use and dump your sorry asz for some bad asz niccur. Tell her the koko, we all love sex. As a matter of fact, they enjoy it more.

2....You're not the only one.
If you're lucky enough to get her contact, just know she has at least 5 other guys she'll consider ahead of you as at the first moment you started talking. Now this is where you need to bring in your A game. Work hard at meeting up with her. Engage her in mind blowing and active conversations. Before you know it, you'll be number one on her list. That don't mean she doesn't have another bad sharp guy waiting on the list. It's a doggy dog world my bro! Enjoy her company while it lasts.

3.... First impression lasts long.
Before you approach her, you have to get your game right. Update all your social media profiles cuz she's likely to start gunning for you on other platforms. A Nairaland chick one checked up on my instagram as soon as she got me on Facebook. Another one checked me out on Linkedin. These girls are smart so you have to be ahead in your game.

4.... Show off a little bit.
You don't want her to have a feel that you're a broke asz niccur.. Trust me she won't even give you a chance if you ain't got Swag! Now, I'm not talking about the way you dress alone. A girl would know the stuff you're made off from the comments you make. You don't say you're spreading mat on a thread...There's no way a girl will reply your p.m if you spew such silly trash...

5.... Follow her for a while.
No I'm not saying you should stalk her. Just make sure you know her interests and make reasonable comments on threads where she's active. She will take note of you and become curious about you.

6....Don't send unnecessary P.M's.
Now, cuz you send her a P.M doesn't mean she'll respond. Just like calling her phone and expect her to take your call for no reason. As it remains, sending a P.M is your first line of contact with a Nairaland babe.
You want to be damn sure she's familiar with you on certain threads before sending one. Even at that, she may still not respond.

7....Finally, Not everything is as it seems.

Don't judge a girls beauty from a bunch of filtered photographs and be absolutely certain that she's not very rude in her comments else you may get lashed on eventually. Some might even pretend to be a nice girl on the forum but in reality, their attitude stinks.

Come back with your testimony when you catch a Nairaland babe. cheesy

Whatever happens to real babes in real life, wtf is good with all these fake nairaland babes?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

MizMyColi
Deefuray
Whizqueen
Evina
Singlefade25
Dechandel
Kachisbarbie
Rokiatu
Safarigirl
Texanomaly

FriedPlantain

Where have u bin?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Funny.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:

Talking from experience o!
The only reason it won't work is if she's deeply in love with someone. Even at that, you would have made a good try and get the reward of a good friend. Besides that, she can always come back to you in her trying times..
Then you'll have another shot at it. grin
oh ok i hear u oo
[/quote]
[quote]
smiley
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
handsomeness:
. . . And you know this because ? ? ? undecided
Because it's obvious. Its better you deal with someone you've met physically.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Prixus:

it doesn't make sense with you or leads to nowhere with you doesn't mean it's the same with all other NL girls. pls....
Lol. Trust me. It's not just me
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
flaunt your booobs and butts, simple, thank me later grin

Why dont u do it first?
Let's see if ur thread will b flooded with positive comments? Otherwise, juz keep ur koko in ur pants....if u have it wink
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why dont u do it first?
Let's see if ur thread will b flooded with positive comments? Otherwise, juz keep ur koko in ur pants....if u have it wink
lol babe you harsh o. Come confirm am na winkcheesy
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
lol babe you harsh o. Come confirm am na winkcheesy

Im harsh When ur d one who shot the fire first, Sir...u quoted me tat i have to flaunt my boobs & butt....
Now, u tell me who is harsh ey?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
dovelike:

Because it's obvious. Its better you deal with someone you've met physically.

well, you have a point. But how is physical meeting better than online meeting? If someone wants to hide his personality from you, he will. Whether online or offline. Or is there a "secret" way you use to fish out people's REAL personality when you meet them?

I'd love to know.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
diddydiva:
If am not attracted to you ,nothing works on me. My nature.

Interesting. So what's one thing that can single-handedly sweep you off your feet?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Where have u bin?
I have been around bro, na you me no dey see around oo smiley
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Like seriouslyangry
Change your fb dp to what? grilled plantain?
Please leave the friedplantain.
It's feeding lotsa folks, spirtually.
cheesycheesycheesy
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period / Hello Everyone... / See What This Lady Posted Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.