Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. (4893 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2015
These are bullet points...isn't guaranteed to work for everyone but it works for me.
I feel pity for most of these guys who are not man enough to woo a girl successfully.
Trust me, it's as easy as ABC.
Just follow these tips and you may be lucky enough to get a girl off Nairaland. So far I've gotten four and still counting...
Mind you I've got incredible taste when it comes to girls. I just don't woo any girl.

1....Be bad.
You have to let your intentions known right from the start. Stop forming Mr nice guy, garage boy helper. Hell no! She's gonna use and dump your sorry asz for some bad asz niccur. Tell her the koko, we all love sex. As a matter of fact, they enjoy it more.

2....You're not the only one.
If you're lucky enough to get her contact, just know she has at least 5 other guys she'll consider ahead of you as at the first moment you started talking. Now this is where you need to bring in your A game. Work hard at meeting up with her. Engage her in mind blowing and active conversations. Before you know it, you'll be number one on her list. That don't mean she doesn't have another bad sharp guy waiting on the list. It's a doggy dog world my bro! Enjoy her company while it lasts.

3.... First impression lasts long.
Before you approach her, you have to get your game right. Update all your social media profiles cuz she's likely to start gunning for you on other platforms. A Nairaland chick one checked up on my instagram as soon as she got me on Facebook. Another one checked me out on Linkedin. These girls are smart so you have to be ahead in your game.

4.... Show off a little bit.
You don't want her to have a feel that you're a broke asz niccur.. Trust me she won't even give you a chance if you ain't got Swag! Now, I'm not talking about the way you dress alone. A girl would know the stuff you're made off from the comments you make. You don't say you're spreading mat on a thread...There's no way a girl will reply your p.m if you spew such silly trash...

5.... Follow her for a while.
No I'm not saying you should stalk her. Just make sure you know her interests and make reasonable comments on threads where she's active. She will take note of you and become curious about you.

6....Don't send unnecessary P.M's.
Now, cuz you send her a P.M doesn't mean she'll respond. Just like calling her phone and expect her to take your call for no reason. As it remains, sending a P.M is your first line of contact with a Nairaland babe.
You want to be damn sure she's familiar with you on certain threads before sending one. Even at that, she may still not respond.

7....Finally, Not everything is as it seems.

Don't judge a girls beauty from a bunch of filtered photographs and be absolutely certain that she's not very rude in her comments else you may get lashed on eventually. Some might even pretend to be a nice girl on the forum but in reality, their attitude stinks.

Come back with your testimony when you catch a Nairaland babe. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2015
OK OK

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2015
hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Then how to catch a Nairaland guys? grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
I don catch you already...grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:
I don catch you already...grin

Noted grin

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Are nairaland babes, used to collect money frm bank ni

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by amokeme(f): 3:06am On Mar 07, 2015
serious matter...
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 07, 2015
hayurmidey:
Abeg no ritual killings o! grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin expecting that soon too. grin grin grin

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by myramiliassi: 3:13am On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Don't waste your time on nairaland ladies. Am Speaking for myself. It doesn't make any sense and it leads to nowhere.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by YoshiMaster: 4:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Why try to catch an illusion?

Fight your way back to reality, check the spinning top to make sure it stops spinning.

[img]http://media./media/yXCye58cRyxy0/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by SuperSuave(m): 4:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Op you no get work. Obviously nairaland is your life.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Adesiji77: 5:15am On Mar 07, 2015
hayurmidey:

LMAO grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 07, 2015
dovelike:
Don't waste your time on nairaland ladies. Am Speaking for myself. It doesn't make any sense and it leads to nowhere.
it doesn't make sense with you or leads to nowhere with you doesn't mean it's the same with all other NL girls. pls....
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by djeezy(m): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2015
I never knew some people come here looking for babes. Ohw interesting. undecided
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 07, 2015
What a thread !!! shocked
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2015
diddydiva:
What a thread !!! shocked
angry angry
Sincerely speaking, can this WORK on you?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 07, 2015
dovelike:
. . . And you know this because ? ? ? undecided
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2015
handsomeness:

angry angry
Sincerely speaking, can this WORK on you?
If am not attracted to you ,nothing works on me. My nature.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
djeezy:
I never knew some people come here looking for babes. Ohw interesting. undecided
Babes can be met any where. cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by djeezy(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Babes can be met any where. cheesy
lol....True bro. It's just that here anybody can claim to be anything. Have you had any success here?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2015
djeezy:
lol....True bro. It's just that here anybody can claim to be anything. Have you had any success here?
Like I always say, the realest people on nairaland are quiet. They aren't loud and in your face. It's easy to spot fake people. Like when that seriousbabe _idiot came along, people knew it was fake. So many of them like that. It's applicable to guys as well.

Like OP said, monitor any one you're interested in very well before making contact.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by djeezy(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Like I always say, the realest people on nairaland are quiet. They aren't loud and in your face. It's easy to spot fake people. Like when that seriousbabe _idiot came along, people knew it was fake. So many of them like that. It's applicable to guys as well.

Like OP said, monitor any one you're interested in very well before making contact.
Helpful I must say. Thanks man.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2015
djeezy:
Helpful I must say. Thanks man.
Any time bro.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by hatux: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
You should create the thread ... smiley
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Omo everything wey this op talk na true oo. shocked
*brings out his pen and begins to make a list *

MizMyColi
Deefuray
Whizqueen
Evina
Singlefade25
Dechandel
Kachisbarbie
Rokiatu
Safarigirl
Texanomaly

I must catch all these nairaland babes before this month runs out. angry

*runs to quickly change his Facebook Dp*

FriedPlantain
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by ITbomb(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2015
diddydiva:
If am not attracted to you ,nothing works on me. My nature.
Lol, this is what they always say before the, "I don't know what came over me", then later, "all guys are the same"

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by MizMyColi(f): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Like seriouslyangry
Change your fb dp to what? grilled plantain?
Please leave the friedplantain.
It's feeding lotsa folks, spirtually.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Mhizizzy(f): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
'Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwaamaikpe Has Gone Mad On Instagram! / Is It Possible To Cum In Her / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.