Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. (4914 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Omo everything wey this op talk na true oo. shocked
*brings out his pen and begins to make a list *

MizMyColi
Deefuray
Whizqueen
Evina
Singlefade25
Dechandel
Kachisbarbie
Rokiatu
Safarigirl
Texanomaly

I must catch all these nairaland babes before this month runs out. angry

*runs to quickly change his Facebook Dp*

FriedPlantain
you be thief,wetin u won do with all these chikala?

Thank God my gf no dey ur list
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Its more like.........
How to catch an illusion..........
OP, u no get liver to woo dat girl next door much more a ghost undecided
Sai!!!
undecided

To be honest with you, i've done it all.
I'm only posting this to help other guys up their game. It's quiet embarrassing reading all those love confession threads without the guy making any realistic move.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

Trash
Dude!
You look trashy in that Jacket...

And

You need to get a haircut.

No OooooOOfffience!
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
chigoizie7:

Whatever happens to real babes in real life, wtf is good with all these fake nairaland babes?
i wonder oooo cheesy
op no know say majority of the female monikers for here are actually guys posing as females grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Im harsh When ur d one who shot the fire first, Sir...u quoted me tat i have to flaunt my boobs & butt....
Now, u tell me who is harsh ey?
lol. Babe you funny o. well! you asked for how to 'catch a nairaland guy' i answered jokingly and you took it personal sad cool down babe, that was a joke wink
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:

To be honest with you, i've done it all.
I'm only posting this to help other guys up their game. It's quiet embarrassing reading all those love confession threads without the guy making any realistic move.
In other words..... u are thier help-mate.... grin 1 tomtom u 4 tongue
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
lol. Babe you funny o. well! you asked for how to 'catch a nairaland guy' i answered jokingly and you took it personal :x cool down babe, that was a joke wink

Im coool...i was joking too smiley
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
In other words..... u are thier help-mate.... grin 1 tomtom u 4 tongue
EwUuuuuUuuu!

I have no space for Tom Tom's now o!
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by redcliff: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:

Dude!
You look trashy in that Jacket...

And

You need to get a haircut.

No OooooOOfffience!

Even if i had a haircut and I was dapper in my jacket, you would probably have said my dentition is awful. in the real sense you would have looked for something to still say. I don't need you to give me tips on how to look. The people who I care about and care about me are not complaining.. bye
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

Even if i had a haircut and I was dapper in my jacket, you would probably have said my dentition is awful. in the real sense you would have looked for something to still say. I don't need you to give me tips on how to look. The people who I care about and care about me are not complaining.. bye
I pity your sorry azs!
So you have a bad teeth too?

No worries, your situation is not entirely hopeless...I think you can see my teeth grin

And I still get laid. cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
handsomeness:

well, you have a point. But how is physical meeting better than online meeting? If someone wants to hide his personality from you, he will. Whether online or offline. Or is there a "secret" way you use to fish out people's REAL personality when you meet them?

I'd love to know.
Lol. They can't hide a lot of things from me when I meet them physically.They have to face me and pretend. At least, there is less pretending when you meet physically than online. I Never Take People Online seriously, Except When They Insult me. Then I try to dig out information from them. Directly or indirectly. Tell me, have you ever seen someone you met online, physically?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by UyiIredia(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
dovelike:
Don't waste your time on nairaland ladies. Am Speaking for myself. It doesn't make any sense and it leads to nowhere.

People have met on NL and married so you're wrong.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
UyiIredia:

No kidding? shocked
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by UyiIredia(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
dovelike:

No kidding? shocked

Yes, no kidding. You're new member,maybe that's why you didn't know.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
I gueSs ya'll think I'm joking here. angry
UyiIredia:

Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. They can't hide a lot of things from me when I meet them physically.They have to face me and pretend. At least, there is less pretending when you meet physically than online. I Never Take People Online seriously, Except When They Insult me. Then I try to dig out information from them. Directly or indirectly. Tell me, have you ever seen someone you met online, physically?

Yeah, during the 2GO days, I meet one on a fateful day. I wasn't even expecting to see her. It was as if she appeared from thin air.
And when I entered my own house to saw her face to face, I chickened out completely. You know that feeling of "Oh my God shocked shocked" you suddenly have when something totally unexpected present itself to you? tongue Believe me I had that feeling that day. Come and see spiritual goose pimples and sweating. cry cry

lool what a funny day it was. grin grin But nevertheless it turned out good in the end. We discussed, I got to know her better and we ended up becoming good friends.
But to sum it all up, there are good people online. Relationship can be built from there too.

What about you, have you met ANY PERSON online, physically?
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
handsomeness:

Yeah, during the 2GO days, I meet one on a fateful day. I wasn't even expecting to see her. It was as if she appeared from thin air.
And when I entered my own house to saw her face to face, I chickened out completely. You know that feeling of "Oh my God shocked shocked" you suddenly have when something totally unexpected present itself to you? tongue Believe me I had that feeling that day. Come and see spiritual goose pimples and sweating. cry cry

lool what a funny day it was. grin grin But nevertheless it turned out good in the end. We discussed, I got to know her better and we ended up becoming good friends.
But to sum it all up, there are good people online. Relationship can be built from there too.

Yes. He was so very short. But cuter. I was just smiling at him lazily and he was shy, saying, "this na my 2go friend ooo, this na my 2go friend oo". Yeah, we became friends and he was such a corrupt boy.I miss him though.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
handsomeness:

Interesting. So what's one thing that can single-handedly sweep you off your feet?
hmmmmm water on the floor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by groundnutoil(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmm so true,waiting for nl guys oooo and a counter thread
d only two things i dnt have on his list is money and am a gud can d rest work on you cry
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by austine4real(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
&if u meet a babe who is shy like andreal u'r on ur own.
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Genea(f): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
groundnutoil:
d only two things i dnt have on his list is money and am a gud can d rest work on you cry
d username is not enticing
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by groundnutoil(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Genea:
d username is not enticing
but at least i taste beta dan olive oil
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by whogatti: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Seriously I don't mind trying this..... grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Creamish(f): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Blackett:
Like I always say, the realest people on nairaland are quiet. They aren't loud and in your face. It's easy to spot fake people. Like when that seriousbabe _idiot came along, people knew it was fake. So many of them like that. It's applicable to guys as well.

Like OP said, monitor any one you're interested in very well before making contact.

hmm...

.......I may b wrong then... Ur not a blood thirsty Vamp afterall...
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Creamish(f): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
handsomeness:

Happy Birthday! smiley
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Genea(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
groundnutoil:
but at least i taste beta dan olive oil
lolx
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmm water on the floor grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided Water??
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
handsomeness:

undecided undecided Water??
grin grin
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Then how to catch a Nairaland guys? grin
catch who?u dont even need any tip to woe any guy here,jst give d green light....
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Smartestelvis:
catch who?u dont even need any tip to woe any guy here,jst give d green light....

nope…tats not easy..men nowadays also have qualifications when it comes to the girls they wanna date grin and as a lady, I wanna know personally wat type of females men wanna date these days wink
Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

nope…tats not easy..men nowadays also have qualifications when it comes to the girls they wanna date grin and as a lady, I wanna know personally wat type of females men wanna date these days wink
wellllll,u r quite rite n 4 u 2 b brilliant enof 2 acknowledge dis notion shws ur mental performance ratin is above average.i fink d criteria i wld seek in a nl girl is inteligence on how well u make comments,hardwork ie a girl who has got too many topics on her profile n lwys strivin 4 ftc is obviously a jobless one n finally patience.i wldnt mind makin a harsh coment on her post but jst 2 tst her enduring capacity n trst me many nls normally fail dis one........

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
diddydiva:
grin grin

*Looking for water*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday / Cool Sex Positions To Keep Him Longer In Bed Naturally / Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.