Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47908 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Tswitch ko, kayswitch ni. Your phantasmagoria get bq

Who are you and what have I got to do with you?

Stop mentioning my moniker in your moronic verbal joist.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by emeka2847: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
JUST CHECKOUT the way @AO1379 tore dem apart .. See as @MrAyeDee dey do http:///Q4ngZD1FpM""
Sanchez01:

I have read the post of a guy earlier who claimed he is neither an APC fan nor that of PDP and I discovered he mentioned that Ay Dee was all noise but I wouldn't want to bank on that and believe it. I'm still rooting for GMB come what but it's disappointing that truths cannot be made available even on a Sunday as this! I'm really confused and I'll keep my opinion until I see the video, hopefully before today runs out.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by emeka2847: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
JUST CHECKOUT the way @AO1379 tore dem apart .. See as @MrAyeDee dey do http:///Q4ngZD1FpM""
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

Who are you and what have I got to do with you?

Stop mentioning my moniker in your moronic verbal joist.

You should direct this to the jobless ChinemeOkpan, he said I am you.

So can you please eff-off my mention?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by donodion(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
zingywingy:

You must be an igbo...money must be made chaps either by destruction or reeling..no wonder they are victims of foreign deathrow and nafdac fake drugs mogul
loooooooool
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You should direct this to the jobless ChinemeOkpan

Bayswater talking to himself

U are running mad Tokunboh- T-switch

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

[s]Who are you and what have I got to do with you?

Stop mentioning my moniker in your moronic verbal joist.[/s]

Liar!

www.nairaland.com/tswitch and www.nairaland.com/bayswater are the same person grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sammiejokes(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
I could remember vividly GEJ advert back then on AIT in 2011 and GEJ has won the fight over epileptic power supply, poverty,unemployment,poor education,poor health. In 2015 they don't know wetin Jona won fight again naa GMB.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Hahahaha Tokunboh, Bayswater you are a big fool. Na me u wan wine?

U dont know anything. grin grin

BTW how did you know I mentioned you? I wrote T-switch and not Tswitch grin grin grin

The slowpoke you were arguing with mentioned my name and I quoted you both!

And if you were any smarter you would have compared the lexis of our words.

I am waiting for your apology.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Hahahaha Tokunboh, Bayswater you are a big fool. Na me u wan wine?

U dont know anything. grin grin

BTW how did you know I mentioned you? I wrote T-switch and not Tswitch grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by maestroferddi: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Acidosis post=31427633]I watched the debate...

In all ramifications; PDP killed APC

"We are here debating; and you're here representing GMB because the man you stand for has accused all the media houses in the world for bias" PDP guy to APC
grin grin
grin

Mr Clean's online reputation has been damaged by PDP youths on Channels Television. For all those who missed the show; I sincerely urge you to search for a YouTube version.[/quot]Don't mind ignorant people with their blind arguments.

The PDP guys bossed the debate all through with compelling arguments.

Mr Ay Dee clinically took Buhari apart. The guy reduced APC/Buhari to smithereens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

[s]The slowpoke you were arguing with mentioned my name and I quoted you both![/s]

Tokunboh give it up fool. This is embarrassing. U have been busted

I can mention another 3 of your monikers cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by SirShymexx: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
The light-skinned guy with over-sized head (only God knows if his head was photoshopped on his body with that tiny neck and messed up shoulders) and village accent sounds like ya typical PDP riff raff on this forum. The pillock couldn't even articulate one point, without ad hominems and going off on a tangent like a blinkered git. Shameful performance by a despicable oaf.

The other dark-skinned did a fine job. Salient points. However, they should've given them more time to articulate implementation processes, and the challenges they might face.

Decent debate but language barrier sometimes though.

olapluto:
Videos uploaded already! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxyOqRyvbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by senier007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
This fair guy is just overrated and over hyped Twitter guy, but has nothing apart from being naive and showing his low iq at work, frustrated by akin composure and highly researched and articulated response he nearly punched akin, the other dude ikem or what's his name is not suppose to be there, he is not a debate material cuz his opponent has nothing apart from using his words against him, in fairness to all
#teamGEJ are more like their principal always using violence and attacking people personality to intimidate people while #teamGMB are more like the man himself, they are good listeners and knows what to say and how to say it, it's a win for #teamGMB cuz that useless Oyimbo boy was just messing up the place with nothing and went straight to Twitter to announce his winning just like his principal medicine after dead.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=reborn1 post=31430844][/quote]

The guy doesnt know the kind of people he is messing with

embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Tokunboh give it up fool. This is embarrassing. U have been busted

I can mention another 3 of your monikers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whoever you are stop mentioning tswitch and face the fellow lowlife you were chatting with.

See what I was typing while you were busy brandishing words with your fellow nonentity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184946/taught-said-man-brutal/7#31430248

Your apology.......
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by olapluto(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
OMG! Ayedee lost it on national TV. APC won hands down. If I'm to score it, I will say 3-1 to APC. The 3rd part was won by PDP.
Ayedee is an unintelligent bluff. Has no facts, and easily worked up.
Kudos to APC team for being very calm all through. PDP guys played easily into APC hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by babestella: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
get2abbey:
Shameless PDP, same person they are celebrating once called GEJ useless and incompetent

Ayedee has seen what he was not seeing then, now his opinion is different.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ibnakeem: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
For those who said akin was a tout, vanguard newspaper has this for you

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You should direct this to the jobless ChinemeOkpan, he said I am you.

So can you please eff-off my mention?

You mentioned me in your conversation with him!

You should be the one buzzing off!

You obviously can't be me, you are tactless and vulgar!
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by olapluto(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
ibnakeem:
For those who said akin was a tout, vanguard newspaper has this for you
Akin vs Ayedee was like Barca vs Shooting stars. You stop counting scores after 1st half.
Akin 'murdered' Ayedee, and brought out his intestines and hearts. Akin the multi tasker.

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Seriously! Are pple rily commentin abt the same show! Sentiments!

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

You mentioned me in your conversation with him!

You should be the one buzzing off!

You obviously can't be me, you are tactless and vulgar!

I am enjoying your show of shame and desperation.

U are a born PDP tout. He is even calling himself names shocked

Bayswater u are a tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

Whoever you are stop mentioning tswitch and face the fellow lowlife you were chatting with.

See what I was typing while you were busy brandishing words with your fellow nonentity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184946/taught-said-man-brutal/7#31430248

Your apology.......

grin grin grin Bayswater baba u try

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by SirShymexx: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
senier007:
This fair guy is just overrated and over hyped Twitter guy, but has nothing apart from being naive and showing his low iq at work, frustrated by akin composure and highly researched and articulated response he nearly punched akin, the other dude ikem or what's his name is not suppose to be there, he is not a debate material cuz his opponent has nothing apart from using his words against him, in fairness to all
#teamGEJ are more like their principal always using violence and attacking people personality to intimidate people while #teamGMB are more like the man himself, they are good listeners and knows what to say and how to say it, it's a win for #teamGMB cuz that useless Oyimbo boy was just messing up the place with nothing and went straight to Twitter to announce his winning just like his principal medicine after dead.

I'm impressed with what the dark-skinned outlined about agriculture and the economy.

Is he also running for office? Those are the type of folks who should be at the forefront, running for elections.

The other light-skinned riff raff looks like a paid hack - no composure whatsoever, just id.iotic rants devoid of anything intellectually sound. Is he Rossike's elder brother? grin

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bigmo1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Zuria:
Please o...upload the video link let us judge for ourselves grin all these e-warriors noise sef grin grin grin
Who will upload the video? Data subscription is too expensive, no power to charge phone, you have to queue to get fuel to power the gen. GEJ has failed us woefully. Just tune in to channel @ 4am monday morning, there would be a repeat broadcast.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
boriswole:

You didnt watch the debate but still found it prudent to comment about it? Wow.

I didn't watch it but I followed d updates on twitter bro
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

I am enjoying your show of shame and desperation.

U are a born PDP tout. He is even calling himself names shocked

Bayswater u are a tout

I give up on your hopeless stupidity although the other fellow is no where better off.

I can clearly see why Nigerian youths remain perpetually unemployable.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=maestroferddi post=31430896][/quote]

And they say d apc guys backed up their arguments with facts. When I hear facts and I see osun state. D credibility of every other thing said just filters away.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
the most deadly way to hurt an arrogant ,stuppid slowpoke is just to ignore him or her,allow foolls to exhibit the wares without caution . So ,has arapaja finally moved over to accord,I was told he was to move last week.

I have not heard of Arapaja porting to Accord, he has been busy talking to other parties. :

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ayedee disgraced himself, PDP and GEJ. Dt Akin guy murdered him.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

I give up on your hopeless stupidity although the other fellow is no where better off.

I can clearly see why Nigerian youths remain perpetually unemployable.

Bayswater a leopard cannot hide its spot. Once a PDP tout , always a hungry PDP urchin.

You called your Bayswater handle- tactless and vulgar! and now u have reverted to type.

You write like you have a relatively average educational background, what happened to you? Where did it all go wrong for you? As middle age has set in, you are becoming even more desperate. cry

We will move to your other handles soon. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.