Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47915 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Nairaland is a place where old men form youth, you will see someone that ran away from his country to squat in Ghana posting lies that he is on ground and knows the party that will win a state landslide. This is a place when hungry touts form rich men and billionaires, and even promise to get you job when you disagree with them, a jobless hungry man that run after Lagbus daily will tell you how he has 4 SUV and mansion in Magodo and Lekki. cheesycheesy I dont take them serious, i just laugh and watch them feel good.

grin grin grin grin grin

Chai u too wicked, but you are saying the truth Bro. Even Onatisi claim to be a millionaire in Ibadan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Abduletudaye(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Zuria:
Please o...upload the video link let us judge for ourselves grin all these e-warriors noise sef grin grin grin

Yesh oo! Seconded.... No light or Fuel to watch... Abeg make dem upload link..
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

I have read the post of a guy earlier who claimed he is neither an APC fan nor that of PDP and I discovered he mentioned that Ay Dee was all noise but I wouldn't want to bank on that and believe it. I'm still rooting for GMB come what but it's disappointing that truths cannot be made available even on a Sunday as this! I'm really confused and I'll keep my opinion until I see the video, hopefully before today runs out.
Sincerely i would love to read ur comments after watching the video. Even ebuka confirmed that apc won.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by zingywingy: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
And Country like UK USA GERMANY FRANCE SWISS CANADA advice Country are sending them to jail i guess are encouraging drug trafficking you mean?

I mention abt benefits from drugs..despite some countries been against drug trafficking, their economy still reaps from it. Like cocaine been made where?? Nigeria or Usa?
Have u heard of death penalty for Indian hemps in Nigeria?
No, because Its locally grown but govt is against it..then its jail term
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Wahala90: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Supporting a person like Buhari makes someone look silly. My friend in Uk found himself in such a situation in school. He found himself faced with questions like: how can an unrepentant coupist dictator be the solution to your country's problem? Are they no sound minded democrats in your country? You mean your country is a collection of idiots? Even me I no fit answer those questions at least to save 9ja's face.

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am watching the programme now.

PDP has winning in their DNA. Their debaters are more articulate and are dusting the guys standing for APC.

This Mr Ay Dee, diee diee o. No kill person with command of issues/subject

Are you sure your tv is not black and white? Did ur black and white tv show that pdp fair guy fighting and constituting nuisance publicly?

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by zingywingy: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
And Country like UK USA GERMANY FRANCE SWISS CANADA advice Country are sending them to jail i guess are encouraging drug trafficking you mean?
I mention abt benefits from drugs..despite some countries been against drug trafficking, their economy still reaps from it. Like cocaine been made where?? Nigeria or Usa?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
dre11:

If that's the only lie he said out of all he said. Then I say the guy really tried because I know the many lies FFK, Fayose and Abatti have shown us that we all know and see that are lies and propaganda

There's one question I Keep asking Buhari supporters and none of them has been able to answer it.

What did Buhari achieve as head of state and former governor?

Maybe you can help me with an answer.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

I am not a pay-per-post political jobber like you that stays on NL 24 hours operating between different monikers. I have only 1 moniker!

T-Switch, you need prayers in your life, you are too old for this. This is a curse operating in your life. You are a compulsive liar, always making up-fantasizing about how your life should have turned out. One day you work in the Power sector, the next day you are a banker, on another moniker you work as a H&S practitioner. You are just wasting your life away.

Vote for Buhari so that your situation can improve cheesy

Tswitch ko, kayswitch ni. Your phantasmagoria get bq

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by pendy79: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

This statement should be directed at pendy79, he owns an airline and a shipping line. Sorry I almost forgot, he also funds the APC heavily like Tinubu and Amaechi lol

Bunch of useless phantasmagoric dolts lol

Just realized that you're an escapee schizophrenic patient who has hallucinating tendencies of hatred for anyone better off than his father.

Continue living in your misery and hatefilled life.

Like I said, i am everything your father wished to be.

Go get a life young man.

Bill gates is on FB, Dangote is on Twitter only idiots like you feels the social media is populated by lowlifers like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by zingywingy: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
By so doing we are no more killing ouy youths rather killing drugs traffickers( who are also our youths ). Try harder to convince me u hia.

You must be an igbo...money must be made chaps either by destruction or reeling..no wonder they are victims of foreign deathrow and nafdac fake drugs mogul

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by MORNDEW(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Maybe? I laugh lol

You guys are finding it hard to acknowledge the ongoing annihilation of Boko haram, you won't even give our gallant army credit for the sacrifice they are making.

Just to let you know again, the size of area under Boko haram control is not the size of Belgium, it is the size of bama and Gwoza.
like i said am not interested in ur baseless arguments. If it is on record that a particular record exists in the last one year and this year such record was modified in one way or the other. Doe that change the former record? Boko haram controlled Nigeria's land half the size of Belgium. Its a fact.
Am nt in for ur defence of the devil being a good man. I will say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Tswitch ko, kayswitch ni. Your phantasmagoria get bq

U can deny it as much as you want grin

I didnt expect you to own up. You are too dumb for that.

PDP tout

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

You dont need to be abusive little man. A quick check on our past post will reveal the party man between us, i am not a party man but you are always here daily to defend PDP like they are your source of income. Cant stop laughing at you, grow up little boy.

I am team GEJ and I have also said that.

I will vote:
GEJ for president (PDP)
Senator Rasheed Ladoja for Gov (Accord)
Senator Adeseun for Senate (PDP)
Tunde Adeagbo for House of Reps (Accord)

I guess the above makes me a party man, old man? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

U can deny it as much as you want grin

I didnt expect you to own up. You are too dumb for that.

PDP tout

You must really think I am like you lol
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

This statement should be directed at pendy79, he owns an airline and a shipping line. Sorry I almost forgot, he also funds the APC heavily like Tinubu and Amaechi lol

bros,wahlahi you get time ooooo. Ok
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You must really think I am like you lol

Just continue to deceive yourself old PDP tout.

Like Onatisi, are you also a millionaire in Ibadan or is it Ghana? grin

Cursed fools

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:

Na true o, today na Sunday you know lol

I will just have to ignore them.

Thanks
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC go on soun...
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:

Dotun Dada good evening Sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Na true o, today na Sunday you know lol

Thanks[/s]
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I am team GEJ and I have also said that.

I will vote:
GEJ for president (PDP)
Senator Rasheed Ladoja for Gov (Accord)
Senator Adeseun for Senate (PDP)
Tunde Adeagbo for House of Reps (Accord)

I guess the above makes me a party man, old man? smiley

You can vote for anyone you want, but attacking people daily cos of there support for there party as well makes you a tout. If you are not promising to give people job cos of there support for there party, you will be accusing them of using several monikers. Grow up bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by MORNDEW(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
NaUknow:
Aye dee didn't insult Buhari. All he was trying to say was that Buhari doesn't have economic sense of multiplication. How can 150 cows for almost 30 years still be 150 cows - to him such a person can not improve the economy.
Also the f9 in maths he was referring to simply means a leader is expected to attain a certain level academical intelligence (which mathematics is important).cos if elected he would represent us at world summit and if he's lacking in that aspect he would just be a push over.

The last part where aye dee interrupted the the APC guy was a strategy...He knew that was the last 5mins the guy had to pass across a message so he didn't let it happen...so if you watch from the begin you will note Aye dee never interrupted the apc guy rather it was the apc guy interrupting aye dee.so it was a calculated move.

another lie was that Boko haram is in control of an area in Nig the size of Belgium! !! shocked
so which certificte does Oshiomhole have? He claimed he had no certificate so where does the f9 he is quoting come from? An are more intelligent than him? Help urself there is still time.

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by onatisi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Na true o, today na Sunday you know lol

Thanks
the most deadly way to hurt an arrogant ,stuppid slowpoke is just to ignore him or her,allow foolls to exhibit the wares without caution . So ,has arapaja finally moved over to accord,I was told he was to move last week.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
zingywingy:
Killing our children because of drugs is not the best way period.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
zingywingy:

You must be an igbo...money must be made chaps either by destruction or reeling..no wonder they are victims of foreign deathrow and nafdac fake drugs mogul
Now you have taking it to another level. Anyway i hope you are not carrying bomb in ur pant?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
the most deadly way to hurt an arrogant ,stuppid slowpoke is just to ignore him or her,allow foolls to exhibit the wares without caution . So ,has arapaja finally moved over to accord,I was told he was to move last week.

Are u referring to the Dada family?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sammiejokes(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

There's one question I Keep asking Buhari supporters and none of them has been able to answer it.

What did Buhari achieve as head of state and former governor?

Maybe you can help me with an answer.
Maybe you have been talking to clueless people like you, what has your dullard shameless impotent president done in six years. Asking stupid ? You can google political,social and economic stability,poverty rate, inflation,value of dollar to naira,quality of education,security during 20months of GMB to over 70months of a failed president. I today never regret not voting that wolf in sheep clothing,thank God people are now seeing the real wolf.

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by senier007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by holatin(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

because non of your family can afford a bicycle does not mean pendy79 doesn't ve a ship,

go to this link
he ve a presume business with barcanista
https://www.nairaland.com/2155035/pondering-why-people-no-conscience/6
even with their difference barcanista never deny him having the said property, get al life man.
or you can consult him, he can make you a coach boy.
stop ranting on this thread

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

I am not a pay-per-post political jobber like you that stays on NL 24 hours operating between different monikers. I have only 1 moniker!

T-Switch, you need prayers in your life, you are too old for this. This is a curse operating in your life. You are a compulsive liar, always making things up-fantasizing about how your life should have turned out. One day you work in the Power sector, the next day you are a banker, on another moniker you work as a H&S practitioner. You are just wasting your life away.

Vote for Buhari so that your situation can improve cheesy

What have I got to do with you and the fellow arguing.

I am not a banker and sincerly have no knowledge of any banking sector.

I have worked on power plants amongst other major facilities and yes I am obviously an authority also in industrial quality, health and safety as all my posts have shown.

Why don't you check my other posts on education then you will understand......If you were not dense won't you have noticed I am only active in politics, agriculture, education and travel section?

What you and that vulgar fellow owe me is an apology for being stupidly foolish, I am waiting.......
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

[s]
What have I got to do with you and the fellow arguing.

I am not a banker and sincerly have no knowledge of the banking sector.

I have worked on power plants and yes I am obviously an authority also in industrial quality, health and safety as all my posts have shown.

Why don't you check my other posts on education then you will understand......if you can

What you owe me is an apology for being stupid, I am waiting......[/s].

Hahahaha Tokunboh, Bayswater you are a big fool. Na me u wan wine?

U dont know anything. grin grin

BTW how did you know I mentioned you? I wrote T-switch and not Tswitch grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix) / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.