Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (56324 Views)

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by maestroferddi: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2015
PassingShot:

What is empirical in saying GEJ got almost 70% in Adamawa in 2011 when in fact he only got 56%?

GEJ can NEVER win in Lagos and Oyo. And not in Osun and Ogun. Ondo and Ekiti is 50/50 as it stands now and GEJ will perform worse in the entire north this time around.

You continue regaling yourself in fantasy...

Elections are days ahead. When all is said and done, we shall see who does the crying and who laughs last.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by PassingShot(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2015
taharqa:

Lol @Atiku supporting GMB now. Atiku-controlled could not even make his candidate the Gov candidate for Adamawa, and he is not presently the APC candidate. Moreover, his present support of Buhari is been lethargic at best. Anyways, it wouldn't have mattered sef since Adamawa is so thoroughly PDP. Do you realize that when Nyako detected to APC almost nobody went with him??

I think GEJ will win Nasarawa again, but I agree that he may lose Kwara.

It will amount to denying the real possibility of GMB winning Adamawa and Nassarawa where he got 38% and 40% respectively in 2011 when he had no structures and any support of note. APC has solid structures in those states now and no matter how lethargic Atiku's support has been, the fact is that GMB's acceptability has improved not only in those states but also across many other states especially in the SW.

In 2011, he had no agents in many of the polling units across the country, hence PDP were able to decide what figures to "dash" him. This time around we all know it won't be the same as then.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by deygar: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari can never win rivers, imo,even lagos,so stop d dreaming man..countdown,,,GEJ ALL D WAY.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Esinasinla: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2015
i also agree it might be difficult for him to win in rivers and imo but i think Buhari has upper hand in kwara, and nassarawa and in Abuja

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Esinasinla: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2015
i also agree it might be difficult for him to win in rivers and imo but i think Buhari has upper hand in kwara, and nassarawa, adamawa and in Abuja
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by ozeonline1: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]who says jona is going to win Ekiti and Edo state respectively?
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2015
IF U SAY BUHARI FOR ALL THE ISLAMIC BOKO HARAM SPONSORS N SYMPATHYSING STATE? Y NOT?
BUT STILL BEAR IT IN MIND THAT GEJ SHALL STILL TAKE SOME PERCENTAGES MORE THAN WAT GMB CAN TAKE FROM GEJS STRONG STATES N THAT IS ALL HE NEEDS FROM THOSE STATE.

IT IS EXTREMELY LAUGHABLE TO GIVE IMO, RIVERS TO GMB BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
LAGOS & OYO FOR ME IS GONNA BE 50/50
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by chopido(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote] I completely disagree with u in some states like Rivers... that amachi joined the opposition does not mean that the state will not or does not have more PDP supporters than. apc same thing with IMO state
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by pure2012soul(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
sammyj:
Your generation to come is brain dead and you will leave to see how the the desired change come to past in days to come and power returning to the people rather than for you to channel your energy on advising your slave pay master to embrace change you are busy fighting over a spilled milk.
I REPEAT: wake up from your nightmare. My brain cells are intact, & that's why I refuse to be cajoled by APC's lies & hypocrisy
It's your future generation that is comatose & brain dead.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by sammyj: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin lipsrsealed
pure2012soul:

I REPEAT: wake up from your nightmare. My brain cells are intact, & that's why I refuse to be cajoled by APC's lies & hypocrisy
It's your future generation that is comatose & brain dead.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by BraniacX(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Raiders:
I agree with some of your statement. But how are you sure that the former VC will win PDP ticket. Anenih is the highest ranking PDP member in Nigeria since OBJ left PDP so there is no way his prefer candidate will not win the PDP ticket. Since GEJ has a lot of respect for Aneneh. Like I said earlier, PDP will not win Edo because of Anenih. Oshiomole is going to appoint his successor when the time for election comes. So the next election is likely going to be between Oshiomole and Anenih candidates and I guess you know that Most people in Edo would rather vote for Oshiomole candidate than Anenih candidate. If PDP want to win Edo state they should tell Anenih not to get invovle in Edo politics. However, I don't see that happening as long as Anenih is still alive.

The PDP anenih of previouS years is no longer the anenih of today. Them done fall him hand well well for Edo state esp after oshiomolE win him 2nD term so anenih is now a largely spEnt force n Edo state pd
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by naso2(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2015
There is no point debating if Buhari will win rivers and imo states.

mark my words Buhari should struggle to get the needed 25% in these states.

for him to have the majority in those states is simply impossible.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by prince4you: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote] you could have called ENUGU and ABIA..... he 's a winner from birth so o o forget story...
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by d4real890(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
I not sure of kastina and kano but I can assure u of lagos, ogun and some other state most especially rivers a large crowd would come out and vote for GEJ cos his the right man for march 28

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.