Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (56323 Views)

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by omolizzy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
With all d noise about buhari,if he doesn't win den something must b wrong with d man.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by ghazab74(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
kayciano:
What of sambisa state
Na oga jona go clear dat state for sure.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by diresimdi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op, you seem not to have a firm grip of the realities on ground in Imo and Rivers. For gubernotorials, apc may win Imo cos of sympathy for Rochas, Rivers is 50/50. For presidential, GEJ will win both states. Religion/geography still favours GEJ in Rivers despite what you think Amaechi is to APC. Religion/ethnicity highly favours GEJ in Imo no matter the political status of the governor. Actually, religion,location /geography and ethnicity should not form the basis for voting but the obvious truth is that they still count in no small measure in our polity. Until we get our acts right as a true nation, such factors will keep playing dormineering roles in our political decisions.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by lalasticlala(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
diresimdi:
Op, you seem not to have a firm grip of the realities on ground in Imo and Rivers. For gubernotorials, apc may win Imo cos of sympathy for Rochas, Rivers is 50/50. For presidential, GEJ will win both states. Religion/geography still favours GEJ in Rivers despite what you think Amaechi is to APC. Religion/ethnicity highly favours GEJ in Imo no matter the political status of the governor. Actually, religion,location /geography and ethnicity should not form the basis for voting but the obvious truth is that they still count in no small measure in our polity. Until we get our acts right as a true nation, such factors will keep playing dormineering roles in our political decisions.

I'm not the writer of the article...
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by StVincent03(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Faulty analysis. Jonathan won't lose Imo and Rivers states.
Very faulty analysis. Bias one for that matter. Imo,Rivers,Lagos,Oyo,Kaduna state. Gej will win here plus the other 17 states he mentioned before.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by fairheven: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
finestiyke:
Faulty analysis. Jonathan won't lose Imo and Rivers states

Faulty comprehension as well from u...he didn't say he will win,but that he might win.
I also belif that buhari might win Edo,Kogi an Benue far easily than Rivers state the OP attributed to him.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by chingydaboss(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lool grin grin.. chaii..
U bursting my brain
softysparky:

Stingydaboss.
Mo hate'ie grin
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by kinibigdeal(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
driand:
how old are u?

you get bald head?
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
HOW CAN SOMEONE SAY GEJ WILL WIN LAGOS AND OGUN? BUHARI WILL WIN THESE STATES...BOOKMARK THIS

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by bid4rich(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
@OP: you have forgotten so soon that God says He will make a way where there seems to be no way, ehn!
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Dikechigozie: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
This
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nwunuken(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]Gej wil also loss in adamawa,benue,kogi and Nasarawa state.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by BraniacX(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Raiders:
The problem with Edo PDP is Anthony Anenih. We all know the person that will get the PDP ticket must be loyal to Anenih so there is a chance that pdp might not bring a 'sellable' candidate. The next election in Edo state is going to be between Oshiomole and Anenih candidates. As long as Anenih is still invovle in Edo pdp, I don't see PDP winning in Edo state. We all agree that Oshiomole is not perfect but he has done well with the available resources. Remember that Edo state has the least revenue in south-south. Anyway, I still see APC winning the next elections in Edo state.

Not necessarily true but possible on two conditions
1 - PDP being represented by anenih's candidate.
2 - Jonathan not winning the presidential elections.

The scenario I gave postulated Oshodin being PDP's flagbearer which is a very strong possibility anenih or ortherwise going by the very strong dislike oshiomole has taken to him already now that his gubernatorial ambitions are yet to be declared and this can only work in oshodin's favour since any publicity is publicity. Remember, the last PDP governor of Edo state was an ex-Uniben VC Osunbor who was appointed by yar'adua, oshodin is the immediate ex-Uniben VC and he was appointed by jonathan and his track record in Uniben leaves very little wanting as compared to oshiomole's window dressing and I stress "window dressing" of Edo state. While Uniben might not be Edo state, remember that it is the number one educational institution in the state with students from all its localities who will ensure that if nothing else, only good tidings of oshodin will be spread if necessary by word of mouth and coupled with the fact that come time for Edo state's gubernatorial elections, if Jonathan and this is a very likely if is still in power, all the political bigwigs in Edo state will be in PDP as that will be interpreted as a sign of things to come and the power of the presidency will be there to support the PDP's candidate and there is nothing oshiomole would be able to do about that seeing as there is no other APC strongman in Edo state apart from him and this is a mistake he allowed and you will agree with me that in Edo state, oshiomole = APC and APC = oshiomole and with oshiomole's reign at an end, there will be nothing he would be able to do for the APC and you must realise that compared to other APC governors and chieftains, oshiomole's APC politicking style is passive not aggressive meaning Oshiomole is only willing to stick out his neck for the APC as long as it is
1 - safe to do so
2 - doesn't garner him undue negative attention from the FG.
In other words, oshiomole doesn't necessarily give a damn that much about an APC governor succeeding him.
I hope you find this elucidating enough to convince you.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by bid4rich(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
omolizzy:
With all d noise about buhari,if he doesn't win den something must b wrong with d man.

Na today you know say something dey wrong with the man?

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by omoalaro: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
PassingShot:

The rigging of then, when Buhari didn't even have agents in many polling units, cannot be repeated this time.

Secondly, GMB will get more than 60% of SW votes this time around. In 2011 he didn't get 30%.

Buhari will win most northern states by wider margin now than in 2011.

GEJ cannot increase his win margins in SS and SE this time around because they declared the maximum possible figure in 2011 already.

PDP/GEJ are not running helter skelter for nothing. All of these they already know.

Very intelligent comment.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by chimichael05: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan can never lost in imo state, imolite vote for buhari o ji o gu..Na jass if now play make una stop am.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by denenA: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
op, I know you are entitled to your opinion but for the sake of peace, why use the term "Muslim and core Muslim"? is "northern state," not good enough? please let's promote politics devoid if religious bigotry . it has done us much harm already..
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Ammunition: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ah send? Make dem just do d election make person know we're em stand abeg
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by buJu234: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why 're APC followers too over positive sef?

Sometimes I asked myself wat will happen if APC lost come March election.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Harlardeh: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
I think d whole aoz shud pls wake d poster frm his or her slumber.He shud wait till march 28.Even though he is has been paid to do so.GEJ till May 2019.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Raiders: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
BraniacX:

Not necessarily true but possible on two conditions
1 - PDP being represented by anenih's candidate.
2 - Jonathan not winning the presidential elections.

The scenario I gave postulated Oshodin being PDP's flagbearer which is a very strong possibility anenih or ortherwise going by the very strong dislike oshiomole has taken to him already now that his gubernatorial ambitions are yet to be declared and this can only work in oshodin's favour since any publicity is publicity. Remember, the last PDP governor of Edo state was an ex-Uniben VC Osunbor who was appointed by yar'adua, oshodin is the immediate ex-Uniben VC and he was appointed by jonathan and his track record in Uniben leaves very little wanting as compared to oshiomole's window dressing and I stress "window dressing" of Edo state. While Uniben might not be Edo state, remember that it is the number one educational institution in the state with students from all its localities who will ensure that if nothing else, only good tidings of oshodin will be spread if necessary by word of mouth and coupled with the fact that come time for Edo state's gubernatorial elections, if Jonathan and this is a very likely if is still in power, all the political bigwigs in Edo state will be in PDP as that will be interpreted as a sign of things to come and the power of the presidency will be there to support the PDP's candidate and there is nothing oshiomole would be able to do about that seeing as there is no other APC strongman in Edo state apart from him and this is a mistake he allowed and you will agree with me that in Edo state, oshiomole = APC and APC = oshiomole and with oshiomole's reign at an end, there will be nothing he would be able to do for the APC and you must realise that compared to other APC governors and chieftains, oshiomole's APC politicking style is passive not aggressive meaning Oshiomole is only willing to stick out his neck for the APC as long as it is
1 - safe to do so
2 - doesn't garner him undue negative attention from the FG.
In other words, oshiomole doesn't necessarily give a damn that much about an APC governor succeeding him.
I hope you find this elucidating enough to convince you.
I agree with some of your statement. But how are you sure that the former VC will win PDP ticket. Anenih is the highest ranking PDP member in Nigeria since OBJ left PDP so there is no way his prefer candidate will not win the PDP ticket. Since GEJ has a lot of respect for Aneneh. Like I said earlier, PDP will not win Edo because of Anenih. Oshiomole is going to appoint his successor when the time for election comes. So the next election is likely going to be between Oshiomole and Anenih candidates and I guess you know that Most people in Edo would rather vote for Oshiomole candidate than Anenih candidate. If PDP want to win Edo state they should tell Anenih not to get invovle in Edo politics. However, I don't see that happening as long as Anenih is still alive.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by peleson: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]from Rivers Down is for GEJ complete! Buhari will only win 12states n with only 55% while Gej ll win the rest with 70%
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by sammyj: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
I pity for u because you are brain dead and have lost your remaining sanity and integrity !!!
tolexy007:

Instead of u to weep for urself u are weepin for a man who dosent know may b u exist, u are cryin for a man who has already made it in life, I pity u undecided
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by davoupam729: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote] God all we are asking for is your will, may your will b done.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by davoupam729: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/quote] God all we are asking for is your will, may your will b done.
lalasticlala post=31460577:
God all we are asking for is your will, may your will b done.
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577]
God all we are asking for is your will, may your will b done.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by sammyj: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Your generation to come is brain dead and you will leave to see how the the desired change come to past in days to come and power returning to the people rather than for you to channel your energy on advising your slave pay master to embrace change you are busy fighting over a spilled milk.
pure2012soul:

No brain don stain finish o. Na for NL dem dey win election?
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by havennie(f): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Buhari won Adamawa in 2011. What will make him lose there in 2015?

GEJ might just nick Ekiti and Ondo but definitely not Oyo. I am from Oyo state, so I know what I'm talking.

GEJ won't get 40% in Ogun snd Lagos. Bookmark this thread.

Pls Mr, get ur facts right. Buhari did not win in Adamawa in 2011. GEJ won there with 60% votes.

Dont forget that Adamawa is a christian majority state.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by popakelly1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan loosing in imo or rivers state is like saying okorocha will loose his governorship seat to ihedioha or captain iheanocho in imo.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by physayrian: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
even if oga jona likes let him postpone it till next year we go still comot the sleeping drunkard.sai buhari

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by luggy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
valuedammy:
BuhiIMO IMO AND RIVER IS FOR GEJ , OK , AM FROM IMO, WE WILL VOTE FOR ROCHARS AND GEJ, OKari is 100% sure of victory in those states you mentioned.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by luggy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
AM FROM IMO, WE IMO POEPLE WE VOTE FOR ROCHARS AND GEJ, AS OF RIVERS, IS 100% OF GEJ
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by badmrkt(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
you made the same stupid grammatical error in the previous page and I didn't talk. This is stewpidity
thanks anyway, but the message has been passed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.