Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (56327 Views)

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Shubbylee(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
woodcook:

Why una dey misyarn like this? So Buhari winning in Sokoto and Yobe states has nothing to do with tribal and religious sentiments?

Calm down Bro!! GEJ was d subject of the matter!!
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by drwhyte02: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Feelin sleepy shocked. Mk ds election com pass joor
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by taharqa: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Buhari won Adamawa in 2011. What will make him lose there in 2015?

GEJ might just nick Ekiti and Ondo but definitely not Oyo. I am from Oyo state, so I know what I'm talking.

GEJ won't get 40% in Ogun snd Lagos. Bookmark this thread.

No GEJ won almost 70% in Adamawa last time, and he will win again there this time. You can take that to the bank. Adamawa is so thoroughly pdp, and this cuts through ethnic and religious sentiments or loyalties. Same reason Ribadu would crush Bidado in the Gov race.

GEJ would win Lagos, by a margin though. And would win in Oyo (practically all the strong men in Oyo, including those formally in ACN except the Gov - from Akala to Ladoja etc support GEJ, and Oyo has always been different in the SW for supporting candidates that their strong men support )

Bookmark this guy

Hailings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
badmrkt:
GEJ may loss all these states, but WILL be sworn as the PRESIDENT of UNITED NIGERIA come May 29 2015.
Cattle rarers can go kiss shekau's feet if they so pls...
you made the same stupid grammatical error in the previous page and I didn't talk. This is stewpidity
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by emiye(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
youngchukky24:

Am a corper serving @ Edo state and I can authoritatively tell you that Oshimole has lost the respect of the Edo people. From my interactions with the Edo people atleast not less than 70% is voting for Jonathan. I won't be surprise if PDP takes Edo state in gubernatorial next year. No propaganda.

I did not say GEJ will not win Edo, although not certain he will win also, i only said GMB has a better chance in Edo state than Rivers or Imo state for certain reasons like : 7 years of ACN/ APC party structure in Edo versus 2 years in Rivers / Imo
Lesser ethnic attachment to GEJ by indigenes of Edo compared to Rivers or Imo.

If you are a corper in Edo, i dont know your sample size or distribution that made you conclude that Oshiomole has lost respect of Edo people, nevertheless, you cant underrate a party that has ruled a state for 7 consecutive years.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by omoalaro: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have serious doubts about Rivers and Imo but I'm so sure of Kwara and Nasarawa.
Buhari and Jonathan will share Ekiti, Ondo, Edo and Kogi.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by micrep3030(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
My brother ADEBAYO ADEMUWAGUN dat is ur opinion u better think about again n repost. I kW u must av done some research b4 posting these but pls among the state u just mension am 100% sure of 4 of the last 5 state belongs to Jonathan
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]

Nice write up but u got it wrong by adding imo and rivers to the list. The fact that they are in APC doesn't mean they can deliver their states. In fact, everyone knows nyesom wike has won the rivers gubernatorial election. I even doubt if amaechi and okorocha can deliver 25 % of the votes in their states.
Let's go to the southwest. In lagos, I must admit the disaffection againsy GEJ is very high. But he still has his die-hard fans too. And we must know that lagos is a cosmopolitan state with a sizeable number of igbos and people from other minority tribes. Though it is often said that igbos don't vote In lagos, to what extent this assertion is true will be put to test on polling day. And the massive win the APC expects in lagos might not come into fruition.

In ogun state, the deputy governor has decamped to another party and three of its senators also left the party at some point.
The sdp and the pdp are quite strong and an alliance between the two could unseat the incumbent governor and might even deliver the state to GEJ. We should not also forget the influence of actors such as the buruji kashamu and gbenga daniel.

In oyo state, the incumbent abiola ajimobi is contesting against teslim folarin of the pdp, alao akala of LP and rasheed ladoja of accord party. An alliance between the three will definitely unseat the incumbent and could deliver oyo state to GEJ. In osun state, the incumbent is battling with salary payment to civil servants. I passed out of nysc few weeks ago and I haven't received my state allowance for many months. There is a possibility that the people could vote for the pdp as a protest vote or the pdp could have substantial vote in the state.
In ondo and ekiti, the incumbent governors are expected to deliver their state.

A lot of underground strategies are currently going on that you won't hear about. He is abused for going to several churches and visiting the obas. All these could also play a role in sealing his victory. It is not over until it is over. Pdp is still the party to beat and I must say beating them won't be that easy.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Raiders: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
youngchukky24:

Am a corper serving @ Edo state and I can authoritatively tell you that Oshimole has lost the respect of the Edo people. From my interactions with the Edo people atleast not less than 70% is voting for Jonathan. I won't be surprise if PDP takes Edo state in gubernatorial next year. No propaganda.
stop writting bull-shit about Oshomole. Oshobaba is the best governor in Edo state history. Do you think the people of Edo state are naive to vote pdp again after what pdp did to the state for 8 yrs. You are not from Edo state and you don't know anything about Edo politics. Oshomole has done a lot for Edo State. You should have seen how Edo state was mess up before Oshobaba became governor. Oshobaba might not been an Angel but he has done a lot for Edo and APC will win Edo state in the next governorship elections.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by pure2012soul(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
sammyj:
Thumps up to the OP for posting this wonderful write up. I weep for the clueless administration and GEJ because he stands no chance of winning in this state and other state like Benue, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara state which also attributed to his incompetence to properly manage our common wealth and having to be a corrupt, sentimental and sectional ruler. Come March we will proof a point to our so called rulers both in the executive and Legislative aim of affairs that the power has returned to the people and the will and opinions of the people should come first before any other interests during policy and decision making and come March and May 2015 the change we desire will surely happen even if GEJ wins its not going to be business as usual. God Bless Nigeria !!!
No brain don stain finish o. Na for NL dem dey win election?
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by ddefoe: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Buhari will not win Imo,Rivers,Niger,Kaduna.Bauchi.that's a wishful thinking
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Raiders: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
mrkel:
I am from Rivers state and a card carrying member of APC. I can confirm that Jonathan will win Rivers state resoundingly. Do not forget that the Ijaws in Rivers state constitute close to 55% percent of the voting strength. The Ijaws will not leave Jonathan and vote Buhari. Mark my word, Buhari will lose Rivers state.
The Ijaws don't constitute 55% of rivers population. Ikwerre are the majority in Rivers and Ogoni has a very population in Rivers. I don't think Ijaws are more than 20% of Rivers population.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nicebold: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
shadelek:
I don't see Gej loosing in all those states. Guess why? All those states want a literate to give then directions and not the man without waec result. Team gej
My frnd, nt all PHD drop out get common sense like GEJ. Some WAEC holder get innate common sense. Once GMB can claim larger area of kano nd Lagos.wht do u expect? Watch Out!
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by finestiyke(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Writer must have written this piece while masturbatlng

Hahahahahahahahaha lwkmd
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by worldy: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
for your mind
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by finestiyke(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
ehixestgratias:

Bros by d analysis it culd happen!

It can't and won't even happen. GEJ won't lose Imo, IMOlites will come out en masse to vote him.
He won't lose the General elections sef, of cos Buhari will lose

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by BraniacX(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan loosing Imo, Rivers and Lagos states is mere wishful thinking on the part of APC's army of amateur political theorist
Well, come 28th, we'll find out how many of these theories failed the litmus test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by ddefoe: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Buhari win in Rivers state? you guys can dream oooo. keep deceiving yourself. GEJ till 2019
my brother don't mind them,I am rivers guy from the same constituency with Dakuku Peterside and my inlaw for that matter.it is still not clear how he is going to fare. Having said that, 90 percent of Rivers people will vote for Gej and if u care to find out, come to PH and sample opinion.even die hard APC supporters has made it clear that they will vote for Dakuku for governorship but that of presidency, Gej is their Man! How on earth will somebody even conceive that Gej will loose in Rivers.what a wide dream!

2 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by sorom4: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Imo, Rivers, Lagos and Kaduna MUST be won by GEJ. #fact

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by smartleo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
shadelek:
I don't see Gej loosing in all those states. Guess why? All those states want a literate to give then directions and not the man without waec result. Team gej

what concerns an hungry man with literacy,does literacy bring food to the table or does it transform an economy?.Da Silva of Brazil was a shoemaker and yet he brought about change ,how much more a worldclass trained general.Education sees beyond sentiment.simple
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Buhari win in Rivers state? you guys can dream oooo. keep deceiving yourself. GEJ till 2019
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Aseneshii: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Seriously I disagree with the op on that
Goddex:
[size=15pt]It's laughable to dream about Buhari winning Rivers and Imo [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by BraniacX(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Raiders:
stop writting bull-shit about Oshomole. Oshobaba is the best governor in Edo state history. Do you think the people of Edo state are naive to vote pdp again after what pdp did to the state for 8 yrs. You are not from Edo state and you don't know anything about Edo politics. Oshomole has done a lot for Edo State. You should have seen how Edo state was mess up before Oshobaba became governor. Oshobaba might not been an Angel but he has done a lot for Edo and APC will win Edo state in the next governorship elections.

Ma guy keep dreaming......... Na your eye you go take see am as e go take over oshobobo. And don't ask me what I know about Edo state, its my 2nd home and I was among those who campaigned for and voted in oshiomole and why you may think he has tried but that is because the standards you're comparing him against were terrible a.k.a igbinedion not because he did anything spectacular and I say this as an eye witness, but change in the person of Uniben's former V.C oshodin is coming to sweep APC out of Edo with their own broom and oshodin in case you don't know is a hurri cane so make you siddon look like me make we see who go win.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Aseneshii: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kaduna and Lagos shocked
sorom4:
Imo, Rivers, Lagos and Kaduna MUST be won by GEJ. #fact
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by emerged01(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ogbuefienubiaka:
what about kwara?
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bros GEJ wld clinch Lagos hands down! 4get this propanganda tins going on.
Imo State wld be clearly Jonathan
Rivers wld be in GEJ pocket
south west wld be won by GEJ ! Forget abt the Paid crowds u cee at campaign. With my little experience in nigerian politics, Crowds at campaigns hv nothing to do with election results. GEJ has quietly taken over almost all South west states.
The name Apc does not fit into South east. Rochas is only governor due to his deeds. If he dares lives the governorship post to someone else, i gurantee u that the name Apc wld be flushed out from the East. I see rochas returning back to the PDP after elections. Mark my words.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Labayi96(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is it the same River that WIKE de rock even lasgidi divide into 2 btw APC & PDP go & c ppl reaction after dat documentry of LION OF B... Buhari own no get effect reach dis 1 @ least e show on saturday
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by sorom4: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aseneshii:
Kaduna and Lagos shocked
GBAM
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Raiders: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
BraniacX:

Ma guy keep dreaming......... Na your eye you go take see am as e go take over oshobobo. And don't ask me what I know about Edo state, its my 2nd home and I was among those who campaigned for and voted in oshiomole and why you may think he has tried but that is because the standards you're comparing him against were terrible a.k.a igbinedion not because he did anything spectacular and I say this as an eye witness, but change in the person of Uniben's former V.C oshodin is coming to sweep APC out of Edo with their own broom and oshodin in case you don't know is a hurri cane so make you siddon look like me make we see who go win.
The problem with Edo PDP is Anthony Anenih. We all know the person that will get the PDP ticket must be loyal to Anenih so there is a chance that pdp might not bring a 'sellable' candidate. The next election in Edo state is going to be between Oshiomole and Anenih candidates. As long as Anenih is still invovle in Edo pdp, I don't see PDP winning in Edo state. We all agree that Oshiomole is not perfect but he has done well with the available resources. Remember that Edo state has the least revenue in south-south. Anyway, I still see APC winning the next elections in Edo state.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by surplus2015: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't care were if Jona win in all the state but all I no for sure is buhari is the one going for this 2015 election by the grace of almighty Allah

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by mustymatic(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
We are reliably informed that the 419 fake "Dr" has discretely started packing his personal belongings out of Aso Rock. This is clever move!
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by diresimdi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op, you seem not to have a firm grip of the realities on ground in Imo and Rivers. For gubernotorials, apc may win Imo cos of sympathy for Rochas, Rivers is 50/50. For presidential, GEJ will win both states. Religion/geography still favours GEJ in Rivers despite what you think Amaechi is to APC. Religion/ethnicity highly favours GEJ in Imo no matter the political status of the governor. Actually, religion,location /geography and ethnicity should not form the basis for voting but the obvious truth is that they still count in no small measure in our polity. Until we get our acts right as a true nation, such factors will keep playing dormineering roles in our political decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.