Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School (2790 Views)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Qaisar1:
I suspect it is...

@Topic
You for face your book first oh and/or try to impress her scholastically undecided
lol....guess that's what I would try to do but do I think of making scholar!YES,but with God and totall seriousness I would.thou its not easy I must confess...
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Bro! It is not a strange thing to date from your department. In fact to me it's perfectly okay. I don't really understand it when people condemn intra-departmental relationship like it's one bad thing.

However,,the major issue at hand here is your academics. You're on a very low pedestal when it comes to that.

My advice for you is to make your studies your priority right now. Forget about dating her for now but you should be her friend.

I'm not saying you should friend zone yourself o. Show her signs of your interest in her so she'll get the hint but don't make any move.

Try to know her own view.

You can bring up hypothetical questions about how she sees both of you in a relationship. Try to ask if she's the type that can date a guy from her department.

Don't ask these questions directly. They should be in an indirect manner sort of a discussion. This is to help you know if you stand a chance with her or not.

A girl who is focused may not like to date you if you're falling behind academically.

That na my piece of cake!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=31479037]
[i][font=serif]Engineering department grin
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by Qaisar1: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2015
spanzed:
lol....guess that's what I would try to do but do I think of making scholar!YES,but with God and totall seriousness I would.thou its not easy I must confess...

No it's not bros. Make your lust love for her be an extra motivating juice - fill the glass

1 Like

Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Qaisar1:

No it's not bros. Make your lust love for her be an extra motivating juice - fill the glass
Thanks man....
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by osamaBUSH(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Engineering department gringrin
Sharp guy. E&E Babes dey electricute.
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by naijaboiy: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Sharp guy. E&E Babes dey electricute.
Na E&E you dey?
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
Bro! It is not a strange thing to date from your department. In fact to me it's perfectly okay. I don't really understand it when people condemn intra-departmental relationship like it's one bad thing.

However,,the major issue at hand here is your academics. You're on a very low pedestal when it comes to that.

My advice for you is to make your studies your priority right now. Forget about dating her for now but you should be her friend.

I'm not saying you should friend zone yourself o. Show her signs of your interest in her so she'll get the hint but don't make any move.

Try to know her own view.

You can bring up hypothetical questions about how she sees both of you in a relationship. Try to ask if she's the type that can date a guy from her department.

Don't ask these questions directly. They should be in an indirect manner sort of a discussion. This is to help you know if you stand a chance with her or not.

A girl who is focused may not like to date you if you're falling behind academically.

That na my piece of cake!

undecided
lol Thanks man....always giving me advice that makes me think twice
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Engineering department gringrin
lol...enginneering do have litu or no girl dat dept dey always funny me
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Just as you feared before putting this question across to us your attraction towards her will surely have an adverse effect on your academics.

The more beautiful she is the more your academics will suffer.

Please, concentrate right now on getting your grades back on track.

If and only if you were crushing on her because of her academic brilliance, I would have advised you go for it.
Thanks for the advice na person way sabi bool girls dey always like to roll with....
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
spanzed:
lol Thanks man....always giving me advice that makes me think twice
That is why you're my kid bro winktongue

1 Like

Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by spanzed(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

That is why you're my kid bro winktongue
lol....my oga in the bar...
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by naijaboiy: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
spanzed:
lol....my oga in the bar...
cool
Re: Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School by Vectorvibes(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros we dey the same level…..dis girl I like her but I have been thinking maybe I should be dating her or not thou we’re still freshers o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date/marry A Girl That Can't Cook. / Am New / Male And Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.