Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,757 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9338 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2009
Yall are so biased. Stephen is hands down Cute. But Treetop is body down twisted in reverse Fine
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by SisiJinx: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz is a'ight. . .  kiss

onyinye2:

Yall are so biast. Stephen is hands down Cute. But Treetop is body down twisted in reverse Fine.

Ain't nothin' biased about the truf, . . cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

@ Brandy / Mariah / Eminem fans,   grin grin Pick up some music by Sam Cooke. He is the definition of good music.

"Anutha Saturday Night" and "Twist The Night Away". . . . .Good songs but i don't dig such music.
Soul songs are not thought-provoking.
They are bland, insipid and watery to ma EARS.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Treetop20(m): 2:03am On Jan 15, 2009
seriously this is not
about who is cute or not
thanks for the kind words onyinye be anyi
wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

No, not really.

You should. It might be a better look.

Sisi Jinx:

Don't know who Treetop is nor do I care to tongue but StephenP is hands down the CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEST GUY on Nairaland! Hands down. . . did I say that already, aah well it doesn't matter, HANDS DOWN!!!!

That he is funny, SMART and GENTLEMAN to boot is just an added bonus!!! kiss kiss

This endorsement was not paid for by anyone named StephenP nor am i doing this for my Twinie  grin

Sisi Jinx thank you!!! And he WRITES!!!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:05am On Jan 15, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Don't know who Treetop is nor do I care to tongue but StephenP is hands down the CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEST GUY on Nairaland! Hands down. . . did I say that already, aah well it doesn't matter, HANDS DOWN!!!!

That he is funny, SMART and GENTLEMAN to boot is just an added bonus!!! kiss kiss

This endorsement was not paid for by anyone named StephenP nor am i doing this for my Twinie  grin

thank you,dont mind oyinye

so siskil how will u seduce ur oga and how will u like to be seduced

Sisi Jinx:

Magz is a'ight. . .  kiss

Ain't nothin' biased about the truf,  . . cheesy

he is for real
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:05am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

NEXT------------>

onyin dis was not necessary
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:06am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I see and that whistling POP cougar has SOUL?! What is the last Brandy song you heard because the other artists like Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milian and others say Brandy influenced them.

They are all racists!!!!
Brandy compared to Mariah Carey??
Try Ini Edo and Halle Berry.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:06am On Jan 15, 2009
well for me i find my sauron cute and also finer than treetop kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2009
Yes yall are biased because oka Stephen is a seductive writer. I give him that because he knows how to seduce mentally. Which is a good quality if you are in to that.

But yall don't know what Treetop has so yall can kick rocks without socks tongue
amebo no.1:

onyin dis was not necessary
Hey, life is life.
I bet there are plenty of things folk could next me just in this thread but trust, life moves on.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2009
sorry to butt in sauron n Da Phoenix but, mariah of the 80's was beautiful
now she's just another madonna in the making
old- wannabe-britney-young-stage-hopping-cougar angry

sisi wink, did u mention how good he writes?
like how gooooood he writes tongue

grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

well for me i find my sauron cute and also finer than treetop kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Oka, you are just doing this on purpose cause you know I'm going to say something. tongue
You know good and well Treetop is fine, and he aint even conceited about it. And like give the man some props oka.  Jeevus.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

Yes yall are biased because oka Stephen is a seductive writer. I give him that because he knows how to seduce mentally. Which is a good quality if you are in to that.

But yall don't know what Treetop has so yall can kick rocks without socks tongue

Treetop has a banging body than stephen, but stephen is cuter than treetop. end of discussion wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:11am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

They are all racists!!!!
Brandy compared to Mariah Carey??
Try Ini Edo and Halle Berry.

hahaha That isn't the point. I am just saying Mariah has no epitome of soul in her. Go check all of Brandy album reviews, it's always critically acclaimed. She is just not as commercial as Mariah, Beyonce or Rihanna.

onyinye2:

bluespice:

sisi wink, did u mention how good he writes?
like how gooooood he writes tongue

grin

When I read his work I can imagine him doing all that to me. It's crazy.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:11am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Treetop has a banging body than stephen, but stephen is cuter than treetop. end of discussion wink

tope dats a lie

onyinye2:

But yall don't know what Treetop has so yall can kick rocks without socks :PHey, life is life.
I bet there are plenty of things folk could next me just in this thread but trust, life moves on.

sm things r better not said

it wasnt necessary
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Got evidence?! And did you see Stephen's picture of him at the beach!!!!!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sissy3(f): 2:13am On Jan 15, 2009
these are some of the acts i do to seduce my man

Sensual Seduction
Start with taking your partners clothes off gently. Kiss him and make him lie down on the bed. Then give him a good massage concentrating on his pleasure points. The first step in giving a seductive massage is to identify the pleasure points on your partner's body. A successful seduction involves one partner taking charge of the situation and using any means necessary to lure, seduce not force, her man away from what he is doing, and into the bedroom, into making love.

Power Seduction
This kind of seduction is bold and daring and is quite rewarding coz men love to be dominated in bed. In this technique the partner simply pulls her man away from whatever he is doing and starts to UnCloth him, while pushing him towards the nearest comfortable area for lovemaking. Her climbing on top and telling him what she is going to do to him would follow this.

Implied seduction

In this technique your actions and eyes and body should be enough to make your partner want you desperately. Start with small kisses on his checks, forehead, face, chest, neck, fingers and the lips. Kissing him on his pleasure points will follow this. Whisper sweetly in his ear how much you want him and how desperate you are to make love to him.

Bewildering Seduction

This is also a very bold technique of seduction and it really takes your man off guard. For this technique to work start by calling up your man at work and tell him that you have a surprise for him when he returns home. Sound seductive and romantic on the phone. When he is expected to return home turn off the lights in your bedroom and wait for him in the bedroom on the bed totally naked or in your sexiest night gown (please give him a duplicate key of the door).
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:13am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

When I read his work I can imagine him doing all that to me. It's crazy.
Which is way I said earlier that I rather be mentally seduced. The physical comes secondary, but if you can tune into me mentally. . . . . lawd take me away.

tope2000:

Oka whatever. All I know I would choose Treetop physically over Stephen. But inversely when it comes to the mental.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by SisiJinx: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2009
And StephenP writes GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD! DAMN GOOD!!!  kiss

Seriously, if you all visited the lit section more often, this argument will be MOOT!!!!

@ Topic
I like to knock him over the head with my club, drag him to my den of sin and have my way with him.

Oh la la! Hubba Hubba! Hmmmmmmm  cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:15am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

hahaha That isn't the point. I am just saying Mariah has no epitome of soul in her. Go check all of Brandy album reviews, it's always critically acclaimed. She is just not as commercial as Mariah, Beyonce or Rihanna.

The same Brandy of Full Moon and Aphrodisiac??
She'd be better off stripping in night clubs.
Too wack to be a diva. No grace, no style, no SOUL.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2009
Oka Oka Oka. . . . . . I was wrong for what I said. Jeezzzzzz.

Magz. . . . if you are still online, I apologize for what I wrote. It really wasn't necessary and I was out of line.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Got evidence?! And did you see Stephen's picture of him at the beach!!!!!

I have but i prefer treetop's body lipsrsealed undecided The both have tight body but i kinda like treetop's one berra grin grin
just my own opinion undecided but stephen is cuterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kiss
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2009
until treetop decides he wnts to show his 'banging body',
stephen is the cutest
case closed! tongue

sissy the sex therapist!
ur presence has been needed all along tongue
Sisi Jinx:

And StephenP writes GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD! DAMN GOOD!!!  kiss

Seriously, if you all visited the lit section more often, this argument will be MOOT!!!!
@ Topic
I like to knock him over the head with my club, drag him to my den of sin and have my way with him.

Oh la la! Hubba Hubba! Hmmmmmmm  cool
roflmao!
twinie i doubt ur the only one that feels this way grin grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by SisiJinx: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2009
@ Onyinye2

You have the right word there - MENTALLY SEDUCED!!

I'm sorry but if I guy doesn't do that for me. . . fugetabouit.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2009
Erhmmm can I butt in? Stephen's way cuter, body and face wise. grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Literature section with all those mushy stuffs. . . . .I'd pass.
I think you should visit the Rap battle section and read some mad ass poems from NL- dudes.
U might change your mind about good writers on this forum.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sissy~:

these are some of the acts i do to seduce my man

Sensual Seduction
Start with taking your partners clothes off gently. Kiss him and make him lie down on the bed. Then give him a good massage concentrating on his pleasure points. The first step in giving a seductive massage is to identify the pleasure points on your partner's body. A successful seduction involves one partner taking charge of the situation and using any means necessary to lure, seduce not force, her man away from what he is doing, and into the bedroom, into making love.

Power Seduction
This kind of seduction is bold and daring and is quite rewarding coz men love to be dominated in bed. In this technique the partner simply pulls her man away from whatever he is doing and starts to UnCloth him, while pushing him towards the nearest comfortable area for lovemaking. Her climbing on top and telling him what she is going to do to him would follow this.

Implied seduction

In this technique your actions and eyes and body should be enough to make your partner want you desperately. Start with small kisses on his checks, forehead, face, chest, neck, fingers and the lips. Kissing him on his pleasure points will follow this. Whisper sweetly in his ear how much you want him and how desperate you are to make love to him.

Bewildering Seduction

This is also a very bold technique of seduction and it really takes your man off guard. For this technique to work start by calling up your man at work and tell him that you have a surprise for him when he returns home. Sound seductive and romantic on the phone. When he is expected to return home turn off the lights in your bedroom and wait for him in the bedroom on the bed totally naked or in your sexiest night gown (please give him a duplicate key of the door).

Girl, ain't no one talking seduction right now lol.

Sisi Jinx:

I'd rather they not. I don't want anyone else imagining themselves with Stephen too hehe

~Sauron~:

The same Brandy of Full Moon and Aphrodisiac??
She'd be better off stripping in night clubs.
Too wack to be a diva. No grace, no style, no SOUL.

hahaha She got a new album called and I'd sure Mariah is bumping that in Nick's ride.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2009
I don't care what yal say.

Onyinye has Spoken and she says "Let there be Lust" cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2009
stillwater:

Erhmmm can I butt in? Stephen's way cuter body and face wise. grin

yes butt in and tell us how sauron seduced u yesterday cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2009
no doubt treetop is fine and sweet,but i'll choose stephen over him
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Treetop20(m): 2:19am On Jan 15, 2009
i do not understand you lot
why the back and forth?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:19am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Literature section with all those mushy stuffs. . . . .I'd pass.
I think you should visit the Rap battle section and read some mad ass poems from NL- dudes.
U might change your mind about good writers on this forum.

Like Flowshow?

[img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/pwahaha[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) / Dear Husband-snatcher! / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.