Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9320 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:40am On Jan 15, 2009
now, now,
i dont kiss n tell lipsrsealed  wink tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:44am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

now, now,
i dont kiss n tell lipsrsealed  wink tongue

It better not be my Stevie love.

Where is Magz? Magz sweetie I need to talk to you.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by SisiJinx: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2009
Onyinye, whatchtalkingabout girl. . . Eminem IS better than Nas.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:53am On Jan 15, 2009
he he he
if i told u who it was phoenix, then illd have to kill the person
and trust me u dont wanna know how illd do that
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Onyinye, whatchtalkingabout girl. . . Eminem IS better than Nas.

Onyinye is prolly racist. grin

DaPhoenix:

Exactly. Mariah is commercial. Just because you sell more don't make you better. Peep Rihanna, she still sucks.

U just agreed Mariah has more vocal range, why are we still debating.
What about the power of Mariah's voice and her melismatic style??
U need to dig in the crates and listen more to em oldies. . . . . . .Music industry these days is rubbish.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2009
said it b4 maraih of the 80's was beautiful,
now, she's becoming another madonna
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:00am On Jan 15, 2009
@bluespice, Just send me a . . . why the heck don't we have PMs? Stupid idea IMO.

@Onyinye, really though do you have treetop's picture?

~Sauron~:

U just agreed Mariah has more vocal range, why are we still debating.
What about the power of Mariah's voice and her melismatic style??
U need to dig in the crates and listen more to em oldies. . . . . . .Music industry these days is rubbish.

What's the use of an awesome vocal range if you can't use it to sound good? She better come to Brandy for some lessons.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2009
naoma02:

A Valentine like neva b4
not the regular gifts
not the same old teddy bear
we offer something new 4 her
something different
impress her, this time

call (Lagos) Mosun - 08037211151
(Abuja) Toni - 08036979998

WTF!! *reports to moderator*
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2009
he he he lets ask fada seun
he'll definitely have an excuse for this
*rolls eyes*
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 3:06am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

What's the use of an awesome vocal range if you can't use it to sound good? She better come to Brandy for some lessons.

Mariah go to Brandy for lessons??
Okay. . . .I give up. There's no point arguing anymore.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

he he he lets ask fada seun
he'll definitely have an excuse for this
*rolls eyes*

It shows Stephen is online but I dunno where he is.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:11am On Jan 15, 2009
lemme go search
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:12am On Jan 15, 2009
cant find him, he's offline
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:15am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

cant find him, he's offline

lol I'm hella moted. Yeah he's offline.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:19am On Jan 15, 2009
sad and u too cry cry cry
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

sad and u too cry cry cry

lol naw I was just watching American Idol.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:26am On Jan 15, 2009
k k smiley
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz. . . . if you are still online, I apologize for what I wrote. It really wasn't necessary and I was out of line.

No apology necessary (sp?). I know I am a catch regardless. To each her own, kna'mene?

Where is Magz? Magz sweetie I need to talk to you.

Whassup?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:40am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

No apology necessary. I know I am a catch regardless. To each her own, kna'mene?

Magz!! Sup baby?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2009
yay!
magz is back
where did u run off to? smiley
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Whassup?

Nothing much, I just wanted to see what's up with you.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 3:46am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

yay!
magz is back
where did u run off to? smiley

Had to finish my school work.

DaPhoenix:

Nothing much, I just wanted to see what's up with you.

Just enjoying this blessing known as Life sweetheart, cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:46am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Just enjoying this blessing known as Life sweetheart, cheesy

That's nice. How good are you on the guitar?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

That's nice. How good are you on the guitar?

I am pretty nice with it, although It isn't my primary instrument.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 3:52am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Had to finish my school work.
schoolwork u in college?
Magz:

whats ur primary instrument?
lemme guess Piano?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:53am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

I bet it ain't lol [size=3pt]yes that was sex joke[/size] What do you usually play?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:01am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I bet it ain't lol [size=3pt]yes that was sex joke[/size] What do you usually play?

Synthesizer / Voice
[size=2pt]your pic was pretty hot, btw[/size]
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:03am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Synthesizer / Voice
[size=2pt]your pic was pretty hot, btw[/size]

Oh ok. Got an mp3? I wanna hear it.
[size=2pt]Thanks[/size]
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by nigboy(m): 4:04am On Jan 15, 2009
Seduction is a natural thing.  let us allow nature to take care of this issue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:06am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Oh ok. Got an mp3? I wanna hear it.
[size=2pt]Thanks[/size]

Yeah. It isn't my best, but I have some music up at this link.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:08am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Yeah. It isn't my best, but I have some music up at this link.

You seem to be pretty popular. . . wait your music isn't coming up.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:16am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You seem to be pretty popular.

Yeah, And I will be even more so when I finish my album and get it out to the people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Is This Magun? / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.