Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9330 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2009
stillwater:

Erhmmm can I butt in? Stephen's way cuter body and face wise. grin

Ok one of my informant just showed me one of stephen's pic n boy, imma have to change my mind.
Stephen is wow!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Literature section with all those mushy stuffs. . . . .I'd pass.
I think you should visit the Rap battle section and read some mad ass poems from NL- dudes.
U might change your mind about good writers on this forum.

Are you on crack or some controlled substance??
I cant believe anyone in their right minds would say such a thing about brandy.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2009
where is bluespice let her get ready to seduce treetop tonight cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 15, 2009
You guys are wondering who is cuter between stephenP and Treetop? oh wow, this is worst than I thought.

Sisi Jinx:

And StephenP writes GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD! DAMN GOOD!!! kiss

Seriously, if you all visited the lit section more often, this argument will be MOOT!!!!

@ Topic
I like to knock him over the head with my club, drag him to my den of sin and have my way with him.

Oh la la! Hubba Hubba! Hmmmmmmm cool
lmaoooo. . . .na only you grin grin Cavewoman cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:21am On Jan 15, 2009
Treetop20:

i do not understand you lot
why the back and forth?

Just show us the dang picture!!! Please?  tongue

tope2000:

Ok one of my informant just showed me one of stephen's pic n boy, imma have to change my mind.

Girl, Stephen is in a league of his own.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2009
Treetop20:

i do not understand you lot
why the back and forth?

NL. And am sure you enjoy the attention. else, you'd have evacuated the thread
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

yes butt in and tell us how sauron seduced u yesterday cool

He couldn't, I'm so stilll cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Treetop20(m): 2:22am On Jan 15, 2009
HeatFusion:

do i look like a lass to you?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:23am On Jan 15, 2009
Okija_juju:

I think u must be smoking your pubic hair. . . . . .
Who the hell is Brandy?? That bony fish that makes anorexic patients look overweight?
Nansense!!!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by SisiJinx: 2:23am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

until treetop decides he wnts to show his 'banging body',
stephen is the cutest
case closed! tongue

Seconded. . .

Chanting at TreeTop

Take it off! Take it off! Take it!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

Erhmmm can I butt in? Stephen's way cuter body and face wise. grin

Welcome to the club!!! cheesy

~Sauron~:

Literature section with all those mushy stuffs. . . . .I'd pass.
I think you should visit the Rap battle section and read some mad ass poems from NL- dudes.
U might change your mind about good writers on this forum.

Mushy?  angry angry

Hani you know love ya dude but I gotta say, saltiness is not a good look on you!!

Just for you I'll visit the rap section. . . .  tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:24am On Jan 15, 2009
HeatFusion:

are u minding him,im not buying dis talks he's posting here undecided

he's so much enjoying it

~Sauron~:

Who the hell is Brandy?? That bony fish that makes anorexic patients look overweight?
Nansense!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:24am On Jan 15, 2009
HeatFusion:

You guys are wondering who is cuter between stephenP and Treetop? oh wow, this is worst than I thought.
Go away child, this is for ages 20 and up. And you don't even meet the crossroad. angry tongue angry

tope2000:

Oka whatever. . . . . . baby boy is aiight. He is a wonderful writer but. . . . . ermm
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:24am On Jan 15, 2009
HeatFusion:

We aren't arguing. We know who is but we want everyone to prove themselves.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 2:24am On Jan 15, 2009
Okija_juju:

Abeg, brandy best album was NEVER SAY NEVER kiss
She has been coming out with rubbish since then  angry mariah on the other hand has got lots of good album but her new material are H.A.M undecided

DaPhoenix:

Just show us the dang picture!!! Please?  tongue

Girl, Stephen is in a league of his own.

Treetop is cute with a banging body i must admit kiss kiss He is in the list of 'can get it' wink grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo first magz then treetop,
woman decide! ive been changing my attire for far too long
getting into em leather boots is no easy job u know angry
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

amebo first magz then treetop,
woman decide! ive been changing my attire for far too long
getting into em leather boots is no easy job u know angry
ok take magz,im sure he will sing and play u to sleep,but pls dont forget to use CD lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 15, 2009
Treetop20:

do i look like a lass to you?
Iono. . . .Just enjoy the attention

onyinye2:

Go away child, this is for ages 20 and up. And you don't even meet the crossroad. angry tongue angry
and I'd suggest you leave ASAP smiley

DaPhoenix:

We aren't arguing. We know who is but we want everyone to prove themselves.
lol ok.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 15, 2009
Oyinye, you watching American Idon right now?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:27am On Jan 15, 2009
Why do you mind Hannibal's opinion in music taste. For goodness sake the boy thinks Eminem is better than Nas. When we all know that is a lie. Nas can throw down in rhymes and choke him in lines of cleverness.

HeatFusion:

Oyinye, you watching American Idon right now?
Of course. Mayne this is my favorite part of the season.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:27am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Treetop is cute with a banging body i must admit kiss kiss He is in the list of 'can get it' wink grin

Same with Magz. Magz IS cute but he needs a lil fix up.

~Sauron~:

Nansense!!!

Her unreleased material still shits on all of Mariah's career. Her vocal arrangements. . .
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:28am On Jan 15, 2009
he left me cry cry cry
magz left me cry cry cry
im going back to the life of a single woman cry cry cry cry
b.t.w was i once married to stephen?
i think so
leme go find him tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

he left me cry cry cry
magz left me cry cry cry
i think so
leme go find him tongue
I wouldn't do that. DaPhoenix is very territorial. Watch your Back.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Mushy?  angry angry

Hani you know love ya dude but I gotta say, saltiness is not a good look on you!!

Just for you I'll visit the rap section. . .   tongue

Mint!!!!!

tope2000:

Abeg, brandy best album was NEVER SAY NEVER kiss
She has been coming out with rubbish since then  angry mariah on the other hand has got lots of good album but her new material are H.A.M undecided

Before u know it, DaPhoenix would be comparing NeYo to R.Kelly.
Why would anyone compare a LEGEND to a flash-in-the-pan artiste.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:30am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

he left me cry cry cry
magz left me cry cry cry
i think so
leme go find him tongue
<----- That's what will happen if I see you around Stephen.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Mint!!!!!

Heck NO!! The old Kelly slays anyone in his path. . . the new?? undecided
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Her unreleased material still shits on all of Mariah's career. Her vocal arrangements. . .

Nah I disagree. Mariah Carey's vocal range should not be compared to Brandy's. cheesy Mariah is the bomb.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

<----- That's what will happen if I see you around Stephen.

Roflmao grin grin grin
Blimey wudnt want to be in that position sad

~Sauron~:

R.Kelly is my all time fave artiste kiss
But Ne-yo too write GREAT SONGS I MUST ADMIT, I love all Ne-Yo songs kiss kiss

stillwater:

Nah I disagree. Mariah Carey's vocal range should not be compared to Brandy's. cheesy Mariah is the bomb.

Gbam cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2009
phoenix i know of someone who happens to get a high off what u plan to dish to me tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

R.Kelly is my all time fave artiste kiss
But Ne-yo too write GREAT SONGS I MUST ADMIT, I love all Ne-Yo songs kiss kiss
R.Kelly just be make you wanna do some naughty things. His best album was 12 Play. I have all the songs on me Ipod.
But I love Ne-Yo though. Especially that song "Say It".  By far one of his best songs. wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 2:38am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Hilarious. . . . . . . .

Mariah Carey has the has the most number-one singles for a solo artist in the United States.
The 3rd best selling female artiste with FIVE grammy awards and u want to compare her to Miss Ghetto(Brandy)?
U need to be nailed to the cross for such blasphemy.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:38am On Jan 15, 2009
stillwater:

Oh yeah definitely. Mariah has more range but Brandy is the best in layering vocals and harmonies. You can never press skip on any of her albums and even your favorites said so lol

bluespice:

phoenix i know of someone who happens to get a high off what u plan to dish to me tongue

lmao who? Definitely not my boo boo Stevie.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:39am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hilarious. . . . . . . .

Mariah Carey has the has the most number-one singles for a solo artist in the United States.
The 3rd best selling female artiste with FIVE grammy awards and u want to compare her to Miss Ghetto(Brandy)?
U need to be nailed to the cross for such blasphemy.

Exactly. Mariah is commercial. Just because you sell more don't make you better. Peep Rihanna, she still sucks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.