Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts (31567 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ELVG: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls ask ur friend to cal me if she is in lagos. 07068383208
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yusufbida(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bitojoe:

ok sir, Mr i.d.i.o.t
I copy you tile tile yin.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Engrpj(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
If She worked hard as u said and stil got 3rd class... Den shez academicaly dump my dear and she cant do more dan dat... Just tell her to go for PGD or better still engage in business
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by valemtech(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian youths are too too lazy ,and greedy...i know of many pple that graduated with worst result they resorted to
entrepreneurship,my sister look for wot you can do with your hands.
if dont have send your Cv to valemtech@yahoo.com,they salary may not be juicy but you can always start doing sometin.
God bless Nigeria ..
God bless www.valemtech.com

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by sold(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Engrpj:
If She worked hard as u said and stil got 3rd class... Den shez academicaly dump my dear and she cant do more dan dat... Just tell her to go for PGD or better still engage in business
don't just conclude, hv you ever heard of anything like victimization? just sayin sha, though happened to some graduates.

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nelrulez(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...
I strongly doubt the hard work part.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Duru009(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
You can make it my dear. I got a friend that made 3rd class. With d right determination and connection you will certainly make it.A friend made 3rd class but today he works in SHELL NIGERIA. This guy is very wealthy today. Its not your starting but your ending matters.........
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by favouryemmy: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...

Its not the end of the world. What if she finished with just a pass? Let he do a PGD and Masters and she will even surpass her expectation
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by rock15(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Third class and she wants to commit suicidal, please
Let her know life has no duplicate and God will ask
her what she accomplished with the talent given her.
Am a testimony living one that is, I left unilag for london,
knowing I can't continue with what I started and by God
grace I have a certificate in Health and Social care.

Now in Nigeria am attending an IT course plus some more
after even thou God has called me to his ministry of Grace,
there are many opportunities for u out there go grab one.

The Bible say,  I returned and saw under the sun that—
The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong,
Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding,
Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to
them all. Eccl9:11

Am a living testimony of the Grace of God, you see Grace
is not attained by hard work nor qualification but Grace is
An unquestionable act of God, girl with a third class the sky
Is not your limit for something is about to happen to you,
For eyes have not seen nor ears heard yet what the lord is
about to do in your life.

The Lord is strength.

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Prospero01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Well I know of a very good friend of mine who came out with 3rd class. The guy is an intelligent guy. He currently is working with Arik airline as a flight attendant. This jb he got without knowing or influencing it. So it is the quality of her brain and not her result
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by manot: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
shed does not know herself, most entrepreneurs never went to school or they were drop out, be a job giver instead of a job seeker
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Jesuscoming: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
My sister thank God you are alive. Would you have prefered not to have had the opportunity of going to school? No mater what you are passing through always have it at the back of your mind that there million and one person ur better than....I beg you in the name of God,let Jesus be in control over ur life and he will direct,guide,keep, and order you to your God given destiny...Keep ur hope alive in God
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by heffem(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
If she really wants to commit suicide, then, nobody will even know about it. She will just do it quietly and secretly.......yeye dey smell
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by mizzyboy007: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
Tell her to ping me ASAP. 7F41AE1E. It is not necessary! What course did she study? undecided sad
BAD guy.... u wan pipe d have abi?
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by bennae101(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
thanks a million she studied chemistry frm Benue state university.

Hmmm I aint suprised I also school ate BSU and I knw what d fustration is like there espeically in pure sciencies,almost everyone is just so fustrated there all I am praying to God for is a 2nd class,she can make it,she shld be gladshe wasn't even given a past degree.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by agabaI23(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
mizzyboy007:
BAD guy.... u wan pipe d have abi?
Im sorry sir, not in this case. If you normally take advantage of the desperate, please desist from doing that. it may be your turn some day.

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by NE555: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
You dont appraciate God's goodness,dnt you knw hw many students d sku matriculated together wit u? Many dies along the way,some drop out,some ar yt to graduate,some ar nt evn in sku bt dey kip coming to class as student.so,Graduating with third class is not the end of life,instead be determined n focus on ur brighter future.Head distinct is better than paper distinct[color=#770077][/color]
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yazz09(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please tell her it's not the end of the world.
I too came out with 3rd class, though that was how I was feeling that time. But as time goes on I started for given myself for feeling that way, now am working success fully in a construction company based in PH, in a managerial position.
It's just determination, but my advice is this find what you are passionate about or what you can do that can force u money. There are plenty business out there that one can start no matter the amount you have.
What I beleive is that your degree does not definition you, only you can define who you are. Be positive and focus on your future.
On going back to school, i'll advice if you don't have international of been a lecturer trash that idea.
If you want to look for work, go for professional training in your Field.
If you want to do business, then find a particle one you can do if it require training or seminar then attend. With little capital you can start up something.

Wish her the best in life

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by gud4dbest(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ur degree is not ur life ,lady.At 23,u av a whole lot of life ahead of u...tink of those physically challenged foes accomplishing great feats out there,and let wisdom speaks 2 u!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ElFenomeno1: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Adyrin:
Thou FO0L

Your father is a foool
and your mother is a foooolazo
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yazz09(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
I too came out with 3rd class, though that was how I was feeling that time. But as time goes on I started for given myself for feeling that way, now am working success fully in a construction company based in PH, in a managerial position.
It's just determination, but my advice is this find what you are passionate about or what you can do that can force u money. There are plenty business out there that one can start no matter the amount you have.
What I beleive is that your degree does not definition you, only you can define who you are. Be positive and focus on your future.
On going back to school, i'll advice if you don't have international of been a lecturer trash that idea.
If you want to do business, then find a particle one you can do if it require training or seminar then attend. With little capital you can start up something.

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by PreciousGem(f): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
She should not waste her life 4 something that isn't worth it. Guess what I graduated with 2.1 upper after all d avoidance of fun in sch just to study and now 5years later am still without a job. should I die when my mate with worse result than mine are already working in firm that pays them well some have even receive promotion. life is full of complicated story! enjoy life not death
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by stainless40: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Madeu:

Soyinka never came out with a Third class.
you don't know what you are saying. soyinka came out with 3rd class in his first degree in Nigerian university before he went to oversea to study. and he came out with first class. He was the one who said that there are two results from higher institution, result on what you have, and result on what the lecturers gave you. NDEWO!!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by LegalIcon: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls,my sister the bible says that " the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of the things he has" Also, bible says" It is not in a man to direct his own ways" 3rd class is not the end of life. I just believe that that grade is all you need. You have tried ur effort,so allow God to crown it for you. God is not unfaithful

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Masterbiodun: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
yazz09:

Hello Sir...your story looks like mine too.graduated with 3rd Class Accounting but I have the zeal work in a construction company cause I have a little experience working with one..Pls kindly help me with this dream because am about finish my NYSC Here in PH.
Thanks....anticipating your reply
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yazz09(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Masterbiodun:

Hello Sir...your story looks like mine too.graduated with 3rd Class Accounting but I have the zeal work in a construction company cause I have a little experience working with one..Pls kindly help me with this dream because am about finish my NYSC Here in PH.
Thanks....anticipating your reply

My brother there is nothing I possible to achieve once we put our mind in it.
I'll advice that if you want to become a professional accountant, then be ICAN certified. Once you get the certified, your first degree will just be like SSCE. Companies now look at your professional certification even before your first degree.

Why? Because they get thousands of application everytime they have a vacancy. So in your cv 1st state your professional certifications then your experiences then school should be the last thing there, because it's not a strong point.
Then move around, submit your cv, network with people that trusts your ability to deliver, and most importantly put God first in your job search. You'll get something sooner than you think. Start somewhere no matter how small the pay is.

Also make use of the Internet, you can easily get the address of so many construction companies in ph from the net. Make good use of it.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yazz09(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
LegalIcon:
Pls,my sister the bible says that " the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of the things he has" Also, bible says" It is not in a man to direct his own ways" 3rd class is not the end of life. I just believe that that grade is all you need. You have tried ur effort,so allow God to crown it for you. God is not unfaithful
My brother you are so right.
Am actually celebrating my 3rd class now, WHY? because if I had gotten first class I would have relaxed at home waiting for a big multinational company to call me (which is quite possible). But now this has given me the chance to look deep within and discover what I can really do to make more money and become employer of labor. And it is working perfectly for me.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Gheebaby(f): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:

why is she disturbing herself? I av a first class and am still unable to find a job. ... it not d end of d world jooor.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by dubemivan(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

there was no hard work else you would have graduated with a 2.2
And how does this help save the poor girl's life... Atleast its better sometimes to keep quite than talk trash lipsrsealed you cannot jump two tree at the same time just because you have two legs neither must you talk at times because you have mouth.. pls take note!!!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by breegirl(f): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
adeyiga3:
When u shud ve been readn u were busy flauntn ur boobs and ass shaggn the suga papi. Anyways killn ursef is not d end at least Bill Gate was a sch dropout na but u still graduated
you are a little silly....just a tiny little bit
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by calaharry: 3:05am On Mar 14, 2015
...degree is good but your fortunes does not depend on it. Rather it is wht u make out of life that counts for u to succeed whether with degree or no degree. Where hav u been all this while to know dt most powerful rich and famous ppl did so from their raw talents and skills but not with degree. However, if u stil wanna challenge yourself, go for ya professional certification in ur field,whc is far respected than degree. Hmmm naija degree, very funny with the empire mentality of many questionable and nonchalant characters as lecturers and hods,yet we had to humble selves to put up with all the shenanigans to graduate with second class.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test / Both Real & Fake 2023 UTME Top Scores Are From Anambra / GWR: Subair Enitan Starts 50-Hour Hand Wash-A-Thon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.