Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts (31586 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by sold(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...
My sister tell her it's not d end of d world, there's hope for her, because nowadays it's not abt ur class of degree, and many of d upper grades could not even defend there degree, even though it's gud to come out with good grades, organisations nw realise that most of those with upper grades always change there jobs, especially if they're offered a better pay elsewhere, so some of dem even prefer d lower class, because those ones hold onto d job and even perform better, even d on going FAAN exercise, I know of a friend with 3rd class that was invited even to dis interview level, so it's not abt ur class, there's also divine favour from GOD.
In these our Nigeria today we still hv Somany graduate with upper class still roaming looking for jobs, even those that went to abroad did masters and came back with good result are still roaming abt looking for job, my cousin graduated with 3rd class but today he works with FIRS, so she shouldn't loose hope. Our 9ja today d main thing is to go to school and graduate, because it's not abt Wat u came out with nw adays but Wat you can offer, after all many jobs today after u apply n bin "successful they'll still go and train ppl. So tell she shld thank GOD for d privilege

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by BUSHHUNTER: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell her to fuc.k off eediot because of 3rdi.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
pls let me tell her a story of a lady working presently at Nestlé agbara....

this lady passes out with 3rd class in education belief me she's working presently at Nestle with a good pay..... this is a close friend and she's a lady.... so there is nothing that cannot happen......
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Frankicent(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...

2bad it's painful sha. The truth is most 1st class peeps won't and will never touch a million naira that it.
you see some 1st class guys working in an unsuitable company it's only God that no why... it's not the all about the paper it's STRONG BELIEF IN GOD,LUCK, DETEMINATION AND FOCUS AND CREATIVE IDEAS...
SOMETHINGS YOU BELIEVE SO MUCH IN GOD AND SUDDENLY YOU PLAN BOUNCE BACK. CHILL GOD IS JUST USING IT TO TEST YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN TO JOB?

CLICK THIS LINK http://url2it.com/rocoo TO FACEBOOK ME

CLICK THIS LINK http://url2it.com/rocot TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

REMEMBER THINK BIG

www.geeklogic.net NIGERIAN TECH BLOG
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by rhames(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:

She is even lucky. Her mates are still on campus thinking of their carry over but you want to kill yourself over what? Nothing is hidden under the sun and you must summon courage to tell your parents what happend. At 23 you can still make a sacrifice and probably go for a national diploma and HND. You are still young strong and bear no responsibility. No matter how angry your parents will be, its only for a while. They will come to realise that not everyone was that gifted. You should go back and make a very great difference. If you cant afford the trauma of going back to the university or polytechnic, find a professional examination like ICAN ATS, ACCA or CIMA which you can pass at your own pace.

Well if you are of the belief that the third class is an abomination, then this eminent Nigerian was a third class graduate.

Chief Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Eze Igbo Gburu Gburu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ireneidiva(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
abbey621:
Why do Nigerian women even bother? Statistics shows that over 70% of Nigerian women graduates ends up being a full time housewife and out of the remaining 30% only about half work 10 years or more. My advice is simple, 3rd class is not the end of the world, your 3rd class might just be a sign from the Heavens that you are best doing business or something else but if you are still adamant on this education thingz, a pre masters program followed by a masters degree trumps your bachelor edegree anyday anytime.
Which useless statistics told you that?

2 Likes

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by gayeobasan(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hey, i do not care about what you graduated with because who you,besides examination is not the true test of knowledge,what you have in your hand is not who really are,that is just a paper given to you by the school authority,who you really are in your inside,tap into it and move into your real world because there are so many people who finished with a pass or illiterate who controls BILLIONS and even employ graduate men and women.Please wake up from your slumber and move on with your life.

Check this:The late senior advocate of Nigeria(SAN) chief Gani Fawehinmi was a third class graduate and he excelled which the country is even proud of today.So get your arks together and move on girl beside you are just 23 years old.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Bitojoe(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:

You are so foolishh.. why don't you people bother to read posts before commenting? If you can't read such a simple post, how did you read in school? Am sure you finished with a PASS

i quess you are talking to your elderly ones at home....
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by sold(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
sold:
My sister tell her it's not d end of d world, there's hope for her, because nowadays it's not abt ur class of degree, and many of d upper grades could not even defend there degree, even though it's gud to come out with good grades, organisations nw realise that most of those with upper grades always change there jobs, especially if they're offered a better pay elsewhere, so some of dem even prefer d lower class, because those ones hold onto d job and even perform better, even d on going FAAN exercise, I know of a friend with 3rd class that was invited even to dis interview level, so it's not abt ur class, there's also divine favour from GOD.
In these our Nigeria today we still hv Somany graduate with upper class still roaming looking for jobs, even those that went to abroad did masters and came back with good result are still roaming abt looking for job, my cousin graduated with 3rd class but today he works with FIRS, so she shouldn't loose hope. Our 9ja today d main thing is to go to school and graduate, because it's not abt Wat u came out with nw adays but Wat you can offer, after all many jobs today after u apply n bin "successful they'll still go and train ppl. So tell she shld thank GOD for d privilege
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Bitojoe(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
yusufbida:
Noba 2
You also lack nairalander Advice.

ok sir, Mr i.d.i.o.t
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Bitojoe(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

Newbie. U don try, we don notice u.

face your studies aunty. Or is it pass you want?
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bitojoe:

face your studies aunty. Or is it pass you want?
Shut up freak!!! Am not a student. And next time if u have nothing to say to help people or lift their spirit, bros kindly 'waka pas'. We don c ur type
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by arimahoseloka(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

She doesn't need to waste her precious life. More so, the life she has the privilege of living out isn't hers, it belongs to GOD and as such, make her understand just that.
She can commence a PGD but this time with a firm decision to make amends academically before proceeding for a masters programme.
Remind her also that successful men like Prof. Wole Soyinka made a 3rd Class. It's not about the '3rd' in the 'class' but the resolute determination to make it in life that counts.
spot on bro
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by lusciouslex: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
YOU NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by arimahoseloka(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
adeyiga3:
When u shud ve been readn u were busy flauntn ur boobs and ass shaggn the suga papi. Anyways killn ursef is not d end at least Bill Gate was a sch dropout na but u still graduated
u are a f.ool, how do u know d kind of life style she was living? pls make use of the brain God gave u. it wasnt put there to fill up space.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by credibleq(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Madeu:

Soyinka never came out with a Third class.

I wonder where pple got dis wrong notion o.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Hidentity(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

She doesn't need to waste her precious life. More so, the life she has the privilege of living out isn't hers, it belongs to GOD and as such, make her understand just that.
She can commence a PGD but this time with a firm decision to make amends academically before proceeding for a masters programme.
Remind her also that successful men like Prof. Wole Soyinka made a 3rd Class. It's not about the '3rd' in the 'class' but the resolute determination to make it in life that counts

Nice one brother. I see a great sense in your well thought-out words. However, baba did not make a third class sir. He had an upper. Just for the sake of information.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Bitojoe(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

Shut up freak!!! Am not a student. And next time if u have nothing to say to help people or lift their spirit, bros kindly 'waka pas'. We don c ur type

i just dey pity you, because your bp is getting too high.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by nnamdiosu(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:

OK. so she wants to kill her self so she
can start year one ur the university of hell fire abi? please tell me her address let me come and visit her with 17 1st class graduates who are have been jobless since. just tell her that ur degree means nothing. GRACE FROM GOD CAN GIVE HER JOBS FIRST CLASS GRADUATES CANT EVEN HAVE.

3 Likes

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ndubueze92(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Madeu:

Soyinka never came out with a Third class.
my friend he did! before he preceded to over seas where he excelled, even Peter Obi but look where the are today...but I think if she had really tried I tink at least 2.2...
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by debbydee(f): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
fabiaknow:
Alright, the deed has been done, even though she should av left that school when she knew she couldn't make something meaningful. But anyways, i understand that her grade may not be as a result of unseriousness. That you fail after working hard is not a new thing, rather relenting after failure is the new thing. Its just luck and smartness. My advice: depending on her course, she should go for additional certifications,wit strong and international ones, they can employ you with the grade. This is just the beggining of life . Be serious and prudent with whatsoever decision you choọse to make. People with first class wont be able to match you. Remember...examination(grades) aren't the best test of human ability. Peace ya...but please whats her course and alma mata?

Why are you concerned about the course and alma mata
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Aduraaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Elevation(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
tanks a million
you're welcome.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by InvertedHammer: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
/
I don't know if this will help...But tell her that I said that Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Buhari, Coscharis, Ifeanyi Uba, Alh. Kabiru and others did not graduate from any university. Yet providence smiled their ways.

Some worked very hard and graduated with first class and second class upper. Yet they have no jobs or are underemployed. She may be crying that she has no shoes until she meets a quadriplegia.

But If that's how she feels...oh well. Tell her to extend my warmest regards to my grandmother over there.

\
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Mekzmoney(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
I CAN SEE PEOPLE'S VIEWS ABOUT A THIRD CLASS GRADUATE. HAVING 3RD CLASS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. WOLE SOYINKA,GANI FAWEHINMI AND OTHERS FINISHED WIH A THIRD CLASS AND SUCEEDED,SO IT SHOULD NOT MAKE A THIRD CLASS GRADUATE LIMIT HIM/HERSELF!! PLEASE GET YOURSELF POLISHED AND PROVE THEM WRONG THAT A THIRD CLASS PERSON COULD BE FAR BETTER THAN A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE. JUST LET  THEM SEE YOU HAVE GOT THE POTENTIALS AND PLEASE DONT BE INTIMIDATED,BE BOLD , AND THE SKY WILL BE YOUR  LIMIT. GO FOR UR PGD OR GET CERTIFICATIONS AND YOU WILL EASILY GET A JOB.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Aroniyo200(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Soyinka, Gani and many others made 3rd class in their first degree. What she needs most now is to build her self-esteem. Many of the world's billionaires didn't even go to university.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by osebiquin(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chemistry s nt an easy course to study,I alws tel ma frens knw ur weekness n ur strenght if u aint gud wt a course change,she wuld ave knwn she was leavin wt dat rit frm 2h level scnd semesta well d deeds has been done,let ha go n find a gud scndary sch or even a federal second. n start teachin dey pay well
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by craix(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don't loose hope, if you take ur life away nd go to hell is worthless. As long there is life there is hope.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by diamondinyang(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
don't say wat u don't knw, she is a very decent person wit d fear of God.not every lady is as u hav described.funny enof d ones hu spend d nite clubbing jumping frm one bed to d oda and don't even boda abt studying come out well but d ones hu don't sometime end up like dis, I can't help but wonda y.
my dear you are very correct. don't mind that dude saying she was busy shaking her yanch.
see education is something else in Nigeria, don't be surprise that a third class graduates are better than some counterfeit first class holders. I have witness before.
please tell her not to take her own life cos she will definitely pay for it. she should pick the pge form and God will see her through.
MY HUMBLE OPINION
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
don't say wat u don't knw, she is a very decent person wit d fear of God.not every lady is as u hav described.funny enof d ones hu spend d nite clubbing jumping frm one bed to d oda and don't even boda abt studying come out well but d ones hu don't sometime end up like dis, I can't help but wonda y.
it is not just studying, it's is studying the right thing, understanding the right thing and putting the right thing down.perhaps, she did not understand what she studied and did not put the right thing down.her wanting to take her life shows she has some mental problem. One does not need to get to the final year before one can tell his or her expected class of degree. Was she expecting a miracle to happen on graduation day. I don't have any advice other than for her to bring her senses together and stop living in delusions.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
diamondinyang:
my dear you are very correct. don't mind that dude saying she was busy shaking her yanch.
see education is something else in Nigeria, don't be surprise that a third class graduates are better than some counterfeit first class holders. I have witness before.
please tell her not to take her own life cos she will definitely pay for it. she should pick the pge form and God will see her through.
MY HUMBLE OPINION
how do you mean better? how can you have witnessed? You don't need to get to the finals before you can tell your degree. Why is it now she wants to take her life ? I don't understand.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Aroniyo200:
Soyinka, Gani and many others made 3rd class in their first degree. What she needs most now is to build her self-esteem. Many of the world's billionaires didn't even go to university.
sadly, what was obtainable as at the time of soyinka, gani is not obtainable now. We need to hit the nail on the head here. However I agree she gotta build on her self esteem and also know what her strength is. Not everyone needs a degree to be successful in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Dipo Fasina Has Been Found / Foreign Students: UK Varsities May Fall Into Deficit, Says Report / May/june Weac Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.