Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts (31560 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by calaharry: 3:29am On Mar 14, 2015
[
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by calaharry: 3:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Engrpj:
If She worked hard as u said and stil got 3rd class... Den shez academicaly dump my dear and she cant do more dan dat... Just tell her to go for PGD or better still engage in business
...pragmatism and sarcasm do not go hand in hand.
Hard work my foot,are we all not privy to wht happens on our naija campus,no matter how brilliant u are if don't knw your way around campus,u cant predict the outcome of ya degree.
Is it a sch dt fix exam Tim tab and suddenly disorganiz it midway it had started? Or postpones a paper abruptly; or cancel Papers indiscriminately only to fix it at odds times forcing studnt to C'OV for having missed their papers.
Look, this distorted and convoluted systm is enough to disorient a students memory bank. How pathetic,naija ppl don't knw this is root of their half baked grads. Yet even among d so-called top univ in naija the disorderly system stil persist in this digital age,but only a few are abt getting it right with cbt exams

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by victor247: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...

Please tell your friend not to allow numbers to ruin her life. Her CGPA is just anoda number that causes depression for most Nigerian students!!!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ola9ja(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2015
My friend you had a third class and you think the society does not have a place for you?
You are extremely wrong for even reasoning that way, a First class and a 2:1 are not in anyway better than you, many of them see or rate themselves so high that they believe job will just come to them in their houses and they missed it, but people of a lower grade already had a conclusion that the society at large doesn't have a place for them. so they work so hard so as to create a place for themselves. life has its ups and downs, this could be your own down, your up is on its way, if you die now you have died FULL! Meaning that you died with all your potentials untapped. but if you aren't convinced please go and see a psychiatrist he will advice you, Irrespective of all, Please be prayerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by free2ryhme: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2015
dubemivan:

And how does this help save the poor girl's life... Atleast its better sometimes to keep quite than talk trash lipsrsealed you cannot jump two tree at the same time just because you have two legs neither must you talk at times because you have mouth.. pls take note!!!

Because you have access to MB does not give you think right to misbehave on social forums.

Mind you I don't pity such people cause for all we know she must have been given the necessary support to get through school . yet all she think of is to commit suicide .. she cant tell us that she was not fully boxed for school

Some people are community scholars and they did well thru school. ( students who comes from less privilege communities and poorly educated background driven by a desire to succeed )

where was she during test, where was she during examinations . where was she when her mates wawere paying the price to read for test and exams and going to lecturers
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2015
What is she waiting for ..?
She should use the noose and end it
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

She doesn't need to waste her precious life. More so, the life she has the privilege of living out isn't hers, it belongs to GOD and as such, make her understand just that.
She can commence a PGD but this time with a firm decision to make amends academically before proceeding for a masters programme.
Remind her also that successful men like Prof. Wole Soyinka made a 3rd Class. It's not about the '3rd' in the 'class' but the resolute determination to make it in life that counts.

SO SOYINKA WAS 3RD CLASSED shocked
NOW THAT IS A RELIEF PLUS BIG INSPIRATION.
THE GRADE YOU GRADUATE WITH DOESN'T"T MAKE A DIFFERENCE OTHER THAN BRAGGING RIGHTS AND BETTER OPPORTUNITIES IT IS WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND GRADES THAT MATTER MOST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Masterbiodun: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
yazz09:

My brother there is nothing I possible to achieve once we put our mind in it.
I'll advice that if you want to become a professional accountant, then be ICAN certified. Once you get the certified, your first degree will just be like SSCE. Companies now look at your professional certification even before your first degree.

Why? Because they get thousands of application everytime they have a vacancy. So in your cv 1st state your professional certifications then your experiences then school should be the last thing there, because it's not a strong point.
Then move around, submit your cv, network with people that trusts your ability to deliver, and most importantly put God first in your job search. You'll get something sooner than you think. Start somewhere no matter how small the pay is.

Also make use of the Internet, you can easily get the address of so many construction companies in ph from the net. Make good use of it.

God bless you.
Thanks Boss....God bless You too
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Adyrin(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is a foool
and your mother is a foooolazo
I know you were the result of a scientifical lab test that's why you don't value parents!
Mind you; I will NEVER insult your parents because I've gat a sound home training!
The question is: have you?
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ElFenomeno1: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Adyrin:

I know you were the result of a scientifical lab test that's why you don't value parents!
Mind you; I will NEVER insult your parents because I've gat a sound home training!
The question is: have you?

Go fu ck yourself
Vacuous troglodyte
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Adyrin(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Live yur life son
St0p hating!!!
Grow up then you'd stay up!
ElFenomeno1:

Go fu ck yourself
Vacuous troglodyte
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Bamidhele25(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Third class or first class doesnt really proof a standard of living and man's achievement in life because grace work faster than grade......so cheer up
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by kunle75(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
volunteer services?...what kind?

Volunteer service in your area of interest will be a good start.

e.g in my own case i have always wanted to do something info tech so i took courage to approach some internet service provider company's,though it took me time before i could get a place but the bottom line is that i eventually got a place and the rest was history.

Also look for mentor and attend seminars that will develop your mind it helps,but if u sit at home and waiting for manners you might wait till only God knows.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Whobedatte(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
breegirl:
you are a little silly....just a tiny little bit
hbd dear
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by just2okworld(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
godsveryown:
she studied chemistry

Eiya
Chemistry no be beans o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test / Both Real & Fake 2023 UTME Top Scores Are From Anambra / GWR: Subair Enitan Starts 50-Hour Hand Wash-A-Thon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.