Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? (7035 Views)

A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....which Mother?...r u goin sleep wit Mother, huh??... ...QUIT DREAMING....Wifey all the way!!!! angry

hahahah,true talk bro!

3 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Masteruc(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
My mum is de best tin dat has ever happens 2 me,so my MUM first

4 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Both are Important ooooo ...Buh I Love ma mom Scarrer ...#For ma mama " where wuld I be Love " ...wifawt ma mum I wuldnt ve reached where I am ...sacrifices she made was what made me strong ....To Ma Future wyf ..I Love U ...nd u be ma 2nd Mama ...hpe u wuld be able to make greater sacrifices for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 2:48am On Mar 17, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Both are Important ooooo ...Buh I Love ma mom Scarrer ...#For ma mama " where wuld I be Love " ...wifawt ma mum I wuldnt ve reached where I am ...sacrifices she made was what made me strong ....To Ma Future wyf ..I Love U ...nd u be ma 2nd Mama ...hpe u wuld be able to make greater sacrifices for me

sure! She will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 2:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Masteruc:

God will always keeping,protecting & preserving her for u.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 2:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Almighty God will contiunes preserving,blessing and protecting our mother and our future mother(wife) to come.
Click AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Nice comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 3:29am On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Nice comments

thats good lady!
Without woman,there will be no reproductive system.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Princecalm:
One of them is important at a stage in life, at infant your mum is the most important but when you get married your wife becomes automatically more important.

well, you just pointed out the points, nice comments.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
apparentlylaw:

yes,she will likely do dat.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Masteruc:

follow by ur wife right?
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
Both are important but Mum comes first. Thou it's a personal thing and opinion do varies.

dats good opinion bcs she doesn't have duplicates.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by MsCelibacy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mothers have always been and will always be more important because she is irreplaceable while your wife on the other hand can always be replaced by another

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Princecalm(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Staru1:

well, you just pointed out the points, nice comments.
thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
MsCelibacy:
Mothers have always been and will always be more important because she is irreplaceable while your wife on the other hand can always be replaced by another

brillent talk....excellent.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Staru1:
I ever since i came to this world, i dont think any body can loves me or loves you more than your mother-#never.com.
1. Mother's is not obtainable but properties are.
2, mother's is not buildable but house are.
3, mother's is not buyable but cars are.
4. Mother's can not sleep when u are awake but friends slept b4 u return.
5. Mother's are not goods.
6.you can have two wives but U can't have two biological mothers..
7. Mother's ever caring for their children moving forward.
8. Mother carrys u 4 complete 9months or more than.
9. Mother's pray and fast for their children.
10. If ur mother is rich, u are rich bcs she will always do any thing possible to make u feel good! No wonder God called them a 'help meat'
11. Mother's breastfeed us without minding the falling of it breast.
Thank you so much my beloved mother mrs.nurse.uhegbu Rose.O.
Happy mother's day mum.
Happy mother's to all mama.
Make ur wish here.

mother is better and more important because every fruitfull.fidelity woman will some day be a mother, NICE one @ staru1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
MsCelibacy:

correct!!!
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
apparentlylaw:

funny you,
nice one

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Princecalm:
One of them is important at a stage in life, at infant your mum is the most important but when you get married your wife becomes automatically more important.

seriously,you got it
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Richardonald(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

....which Mother?...r u goin sleep wit Mother, huh??... ...QUIT DREAMING....Wifey all the way!!!! angry
u shud hav read well b4 quoting ha..my wife can never b important than my mother anyday,is sex only from ur wife,is she d only one dat hav pussy, if ur mother had flush ur blood,wil u stil exist..guy u sucks

3 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by MrCork: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Richardonald:
u shud hav read well b4 quoting ha..my wife can never b important than my mother anyday,is sex only from ur wife,is she d only one dat hav pussy, if ur mother had flush ur blood,wil u stil exist..guy u sucks

...u come to nairaland telln us u choose yor mother over yor babe so the questionvis do people sleep wit ther mother?how can u compare a mother to yor womsn..do u hav battery in yor head?...read yor last post. Brother u a confusse child!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by MrCork: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Richardonald:

...bro u leave at home so u cant under stand....it will all make sensce when u reach 18yrs & start growwin mustache.....babe & mother not on the same level...wifey all the way!!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Richardonald(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u leave at home so u cant under stand....it will all make sensce when u reach 18yrs & start growwin mustache.....babe & mother not on the same level...wifey all the way!!(no ofeense) angry
for ur fishy brain maybe u are dat one that live diff. Ur mother nd father live seperately datz y u dont know d benefit of having a mother..ghetto guys
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Richardonald(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

for ur fishy brain maybe u are dat one that live diff. Ur mother nd father live seperately datz y u dont know d benefit of having a mother..i know how and what my mother sacrifice for me ...ghetto guys
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
chidexprecious:

mother is better and more important because every fruitfull.fidelity woman will some day be a mother, NICE one @ staru1

Welcome@ chidexprecious

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Staru1:
I ever since i came to this world, i dont think any body can loves me or loves you more than your mother-#never.com.
1. Mother's is not obtainable but properties are.
2, mother's is not buildable but house are.
3, mother's is not buyable but cars are.
4. Mother's can not sleep when u are awake but friends slept b4 u return.
5. Mother's are not goods.
6.you can have two wives but U can't have two biological mothers..
7. Mother's ever caring for their children moving forward.
8. Mother carrys u 4 complete 9months or more than.
9. Mother's pray and fast for their children.
10. If ur mother is rich, u are rich bcs she will always do any thing possible to make u feel good! No wonder God called them a 'help meat'
11. Mother's breastfeed us without minding the falling of it breast.
Thank you so much my beloved mother mrs.nurse.uhegbu Rose.O.
Happy mother's day mum.
Happy mother's to all mama.
Make ur wish here.

It make sense, I love this thread .
Keep it up @ staru1

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Whoever should ask me which do I hold dare between my mum and my wife is trying to play pranks which I might not fancy.

Both are equally important!. But it does depend on the extent at which one look at it.

Any man might decide not to marry! Its his choice, but can any man decide not to have a mother?.

No sir .
You are absolutely correct.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Richardonald:
for ur fishy brain maybe u are dat one that live diff. Ur mother nd father live seperately datz y u dont know d benefit of having a mother..ghetto guys

Interesting topic , no fight dears ,pls.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
tinagift5:

Keep it up @ staru1

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
tinagift5:

Keep it up @ staru1

Thanks @ tinagift5[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Staru1:

Thanks @ tinagift5[color=#006600][/color]
Ok ,keep it rolling

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
tinagift5:

Ok ,keep it rolling

Ok ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones. / / 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.