Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? (7026 Views)

A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
tinagift5:

Very tough but straight forward.

so who is more important to you then - your mother or your husband?
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

so who is more important to you then - your mother or your husband?
Both are important, after marriage you know na .
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I'll say the woman is most important, because the woman is somebody's wife and she's still end up being somebody's mother.

You got it at my boss joseph
Yet you have not answer my question

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
tinagift5:

Very tough but straight forward.

YeA
Mother is the most important

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
tinagift5:

All correct sir

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Staru1:

YeA Mother is the most important

Gosh.. . What of your wife?

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
tinagift5:

Gosh.. . What of your wife?

Hmmm ,get me thinking. Well, important too but mama get no replacement

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Staru1:

Hmmm ,get me thinking. Well, important too but mama get no replacement
Truth talk

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
tinagift5:

Truth talk

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
nellyhandsom:
my mum is and will always be more important in my life!!!

my opinion!!!!!
Are you even married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Staru1:

Thanks

Welc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) / He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.