Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? (7027 Views)

A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
tinagift5:

Ok ,keep it rolling
NICE

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
PLS , AS A WOMAN . IT IS MY INTEREST TO KNOW WHY YOU CREATED THIS THREAD @NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING.
I LEARNT FROM YOUR POST.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Nice comments
SOME MOTHER ARE IMPORTANT

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
chidexprecious:
PLS , AS A WOMAN . IT IS MY INTEREST TO KNOW WHY YOU CREATED THIS THREAD @NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING.
I LEARNT FROM YOUR POST.

After my series experiences in Life , I waged in the skill-meter and come in conclusion of what my mother has done and what mothers does . Many will get money and forget their mother or even beat up their mother without considering what I stated above .
I know most of them exist here in nairaland, just to drew their attention and make them to do some ajustment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Staru1:

After my series experiences in Life , I waged in the skill-meter and come in conclusion of what my mother has done and what mothers does . Many will get money and forget their mother or even beat up their mother without considering what I stated above .
I know most of them exist here in nairaland, just to drew their attention and make them to do some ajustment.

YOU ARE ON POINT BROTHER.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yes !!
Mothers deserve presidential treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Staru1:

Hmmm op got it right .

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2015
I don't know about your mum, but mine has really earned her place.

Tough act to follow.

Maybe you can ask me again after like 20 years of marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Tough act to follow.

Buddhapalm ,you mean : this is your wife turn to earn her place ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Tough act to follow.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MEAN AFTER 20YEARS ,YOUR MUM WOULD'T BE SO IMPORTANT.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
chidexprecious:

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MEAN AFTER 20YEARS ,YOUR MUM WOULD'T BE SO IMPORTANT.

You absolutely qualify for a refund.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You absolutely qualify for a refund.
HAHAHA
AM NOT CLEARED? PLS CLEAR ME .
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hazardd:
interesting kiss
two of them are important it depend on if you are single or married.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENTS WHEN SINGLE AND MARRIED?
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
nellyhandsom:
my mum is and will always be more important in my life!!!

my opinion!!!!!

MUM LOVER, CHEERS
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
sinizia:
Both are important. While still single, no woman takes the number one spot of my mom, but on the day I officially say I do and marry her, she becomes my better half. The mother of my future children. My confidant. My best friend - she becomes my number one.

it doesn't mean I'll forget my mom. Never!! I'll love her to heaven and back, but it's time to face my future and that future is with my wife. For now, mom is more important.

AT LEAST, REPRODUCE LIKE SHE DID.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Whoever should ask me which do I hold dare between my mum and my wife is trying to play pranks which I might not fancy.

Both are equally important!. But it does depend on the extent at which one look at it.

Any man might decide not to marry! Its his choice, but can any man decide not to have a mother?.

NO
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by oscar039(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2015
initially if. my mom don't take care of me would she (wife ) says yes, if she (mom) don't support my education would she (wife ) look my side nd when am sick if my. mama was not there for me I would have become something else and if I. approach her (wide ) she would snob me.... Abeg no matter how endowed she is my maami na number one o she comes first... sikena coolinitially if. my mom don't take care of me would she (wife ) says yes, if she (mom) don't support my education would she (wife ) look my side nd when am sick if my. mama was not there for me I would have become something else and if I. approach her (wide ) she would snob me.... Abeg no matter how endowed she is my maami na number one o she comes first... sikena

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2015
oscar039:
initially if. my mom don't take care of me would she (wife ) says yes, if she (mom) don't support my education would she (wife ) look my side nd when am sick if my. mama was not there for me I would have become something else and if I. approach her (wide ) she would snob me.... Abeg no matter how endowed she is my maami na number one o she comes first... sikena coolinitially if. my mom don't take care of me would she (wife ) says yes, if she (mom) don't support my education would she (wife ) look my side nd when am sick if my. mama was not there for me I would have become something else and if I. approach her (wide ) she would snob me.... Abeg no matter how endowed she is my maami na number one o she comes first... sikena

You got it.
Good or bad,mama remains the best.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by chidexprecious(f): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2015
oscar039:

DUDE ,YOUR MUM REALLY TOOK GOOD CARE OF YOU, #keep-loving-MUM

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
chidexprecious:

DUDE ,YOUR MUM REALLY TOOK GOOD CARE OF YOU, #keep-loving-MUM

Yes na
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by nellyhandsom(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
chidexprecious:

MUM LOVER, CHEERS

Thanks love!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
nellyhandsom:

Thanks love!!!

Lol
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Tough act to follow.

But, your mum's importance should be unlimited

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Staru1:

Buddhapalm ,you mean : this is your wife turn to earn her place ?

It seems ,he is saying that his mum is very important to him but to a particular time when his wife will take over
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
chidexprecious:

SOME MOTHER ARE IMPORTANT
You said some ? Na all mother that is important.
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
tinagift5:

But, your mum's importance should be unlimited

Did he tell you that it is limited?lol

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
tinagift5:

It seems ,he is saying that his mum is very important to him but to a particular time when his wife will take over

When the whole hates you,

Your mother will always stand-by you.
She will never judge,neither will she unjustify.

Sweet mother,may almight God , give you long life and prosperity. Sound health and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Staru1:

When the whole hates you,

Your mother will always stand-by you.
She will never judge,neither will she unjustify.

Sweet mother,may almight God , give you long life and prosperity. Sound health and peace of mind.

All correct sir

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by joseph1832(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well I'll say the woman is most important, because the woman is somebody's wife and she's still end up being somebody's mother.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
tough question...

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I'll say the woman is most important, because the woman is somebody's wife and she's still end up being somebody's mother.

Yes ooo
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by tinagift5(f): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:
tough question...

Very tough but straight forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small / 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) / I am in Tears As I Type This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.