Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

21savages's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21savages's Profile / 21savages's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

Phones / Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by 21savages: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Iamthoney:
Something their Android phones can’t give them. As old as iPhone 6 is, it still has more resale value than Itel, Infinix, Samsung, Tecno, of two three years ago
Flex my iPhone6 I bought 25k for almost a year and I still sold it 22k.
Phones / Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by 21savages: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Iphone has a nice design,that's all,
Although they have started copying android design
forget about design they have second hand Value, no matter wat u’ll still sale it at a nice rate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by 21savages: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
No light oo and we Dey the state
ican2020:
And yet no light

Or are guys still campaigning for Buhari that promised 24/7 electricity before the end of 2019
Family / Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by 21savages: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Can you work for your friend? Talk true
After my NCE instead of asking money from my friend I decided to learn cctv installation with him..Hand never meet am.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by 21savages: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
Good one

The hate-filled hypocrites from the other side will not be happy about this news. They were quick to make it trend when the fight started, tweeting all sort of rubbish all over Twitter. Anything that will bring the downfall of a successful northerner gives them orgasm...

Just imagine for a second that Dangote was their brother, you would have read a lot of unpleasant comments about Kogi people, while throwing their full weight behind him. You say the northerners are bigots, but as the days go by, it is becoming increasingly clear who the real bigots are. The northerners never supported their own, Dangote blindly throughout the misunderstanding with the good people of Kogi. They kept their calm!

I think I understand the cause of the envy.. Despite so much chest-beating about how "industrious" they are, none of their wrapper tying ancestors ever made the list of world richest, even though they deal in astonishing range of merchandise.

Dangote was wise never to have built that gigantic obajana in any of their state. By now, his company would have become history.

God bless every well meaning Nigerian

Those people never liked us, u will never hear them talk good about us and that is why Allah continues to Uplift us.
They will still rant and yet you will still see them coming to the north to seek for wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 21savages: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

The person that wins the middle belt r wins the election , specifically. (Buhari won North in 2003, 07, and 11 and still lost the elections)
we ain’t far from 2023.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Why Atiku May Win by 21savages: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Who ever wins in the north wins the election.
My view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by 21savages: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Idamond:

your religion is full of crisis and bad acts..
I could remember last dec wen sterling bank CEO compared bread to Jesus we didn't cry blood nor line up like cows in sterling bank to withdraw our money...
ur religion is evil and jealous period..
Yeah everyone who loves his religion will be jealous of it just like is some one who loves his mother, So imagine some1 disrespecting your mother And for the evil I know my religion isn’t Evil go and ask ur parents I know they came to this world before you.
Nairaland has made me understand where the hate is coming from.
Business / Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by 21savages: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
I’m from the north ave lived with Christians for many years and they never show the hatred am seeing here about my religion because we respect both each other’s religion.
But if what I read here on a daily is true then the love they have for us FAKE.
Nairaland has made me understand why we Muslims are been hated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by 21savages: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oga nothing will happen, Una still need Dangote weather you like it or not. Dangote is fast growing and will continue to grow insha Allah.
Osaze007:
By the time christains boycott Dangote na when islam go feel am
First to do no Dey pain

4 Likes

Career / Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by 21savages: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Person fit done chop this one tire.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160 Gm Of Heroin In India by 21savages: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Na them be those people that normally go outside the country,

just to cause trouble tongue grin.
they are mostly related to igbos bah Cux almost all the thread relating to crime i’ll see comments like na them.
Crime / Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160 Gm Of Heroin In India by 21savages: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Pls what does Na them means? grin
And who is them pls grin
Politics / Re: Joke Silva Is A Big Disappointment, See Why by 21savages: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Dear obidients this is politics not War Abeg.
We all have different choice of candidates Haba.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Because I De Own MTN Look At The Messages, They Sent To Me by 21savages: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
God be the glory I can’t remember when last I bought card from vendors I recharge direct from bank..A lot to be thankful for.

15 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. by 21savages: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2022
But the girl look like ashawo Na, Abi the guy no see.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chinese National Murders Nigerian Girlfriend by 21savages: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Have u forgotten girls can open there legs for anytin called money
tnerro1:
The girl try self, I cannot see myself as a girl spreading my legs for one chinko with prick like earthworm to be putting inside. Chai
Crime / Chinese National Murders Nigerian Girlfriend by 21savages: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
CHINESE NATIONAL KILLS NIGERIAN GIRLFRIEND IN KANO

A Chinese national simply identified as Mr Geng has killed his Nigerian girlfriend Ummukulsum Buhari at Janbulo area of Kano metropolis on Friday night.

Family sources told DAILY NIGERIAN that Mr Geng came to the house and knocked at their door frantically around 8pm, and later forced himself into the house around 9pm.

Narrating how the incident happened, the mother of the deceased said he pushed her away and entered into her daughter’s room and stabbed her to death.

“When we got tired of his knocking, I went out to tell him to keep off our house, but he pushed me away and went straight into her room and killed her,” the mother said.

“We then began shouting and neighbours came to our rescue and apprehended him.

“She was immediately taken to hospital where she was later certified dead.”

Although police are yet to officially speak on the matter, security sources confirmed to DAILY NIGERIAN that the expatriate in custody.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that Mr Geng has been dating Ms Buhari for years before she dumped him to marry a Nigerian suitor.

Her marriage crashed recently after her husband discovered her chats with Mr Geng in her phone and suspected they were still dating.

After the divorce, Mr Geng returned again, but Ms Buhari rejected his latest overtures.

#justiceforummita

Crime / Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by 21savages: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wonder where they get people’s number from and will be posting fake testimonies.Once I find myself in groups like that immediately I Dey remove myself..The devil is a liar.
Slimkween:

Exactly my story. It was ignorance for me but I've learnt my lesson.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by 21savages: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Are this dogs Gay?
Cux non of them has breast.
iykofias:
Self employed were once employees
Romance / Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by 21savages: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hahahaha....My sisters no useless oo
Jammey6551:
Nigeria girls are useless, mind you all of them.
Politics / Everything Is Now Costly In Nigeria.. by 21savages: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Imagine buying this kind sweet for 1500 maybe na Eskay Dey inside..
What you guys think?

Politics / Young Talented Boy Constructs Electric Motor Bike. by 21savages: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mustapha Umar, a talented guy from saw-mill area Mokwa, Mokwa local government, Niger state, who constructed a small electric motor-bike, he said he sourced the parts from scraps.

Crusaders Radio giving humanity a voice.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seun Gave His Honest Opinion, Check The People That Attacked Him by 21savages: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
aycorporat:
Let us vote a little
Do you want Nigeria to be like Anambra press 1

Do you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa press 2

Do you want Nigeria to be like Lagos press 3

Oya press
2 & 3..I like Peter obi but the Igbo in him I don’t trust period.
Crime / Soldier Murders Islamic Cleric by 21savages: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sheikh Muhammad Goni Aisami, an Islamic Scholar, last friday on his way to Kano from Gashua, Yobe state. He was accosted by a soldier from Nguru Army Barrack by the name JOHN GABREIL, who solicited for a free ride (lift) to Jaji-Maji from the scholar.

The Scholar in his Honda 2006 Model, on their way, reaching a village called Chamaka, the soldier bring out his weapon and shot the Scholar three times, afterward he called his colleague by the name of ADAMU GIDEON with Recca Battalion 241 to help him go with the Scholar's car, the car refused to start and the villagers came to the vicinity, the two soldiers have been arrested and are now with the Army authority in Damaturu, the soldiers confessed that they killed the Scholar to run away with his car.

A Christian soldier kiilled an Islamic cleric who helped him with a lift and Vanguard said he was killed by unknown gunmen.

- Sunday Wale Adeniran..

1 Like

Education / Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by 21savages: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2022
I no need drag with you my maturity done pass there if that’s what you think.Shey na u go tell me who and who my tribe people be.
fman:

Dude, na u fvck up pass by mentioning me.
If u r smart u for no mention.
Now una wan separate fulani from kanuri!!
Because fulani don cast..
No b hausa/fulani again?
Education / Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by 21savages: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mr man them Dey correct you you still Dey f*ck up wasup Na.
fman:

But they all speak hausa and also reside in northEast and are core Muslims.
na same same
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment by 21savages: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Phones / Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Mondrian Edition Exhibition In Lagos by 21savages: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Tiwa abi the phone cause they are both beautiful?
0xAaron:
I will really love to get my hands on one of these beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.