Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100802 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by creepsyme(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
she try, but she cannot remain like dis forever one day monkey go go market e no gocome bak. enjoy while it last.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
yeah i need some

Lucky you I picked the best

But first you have to jump and dance for me, how high can you jump, my ape?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Emphasis(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wish she was fine sef...
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by jonnyp(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Odunayomhy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na this gurl mumu pass,I prefer her dark skinned! God help u
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lucky you I picked the best

But first you have to jump and dance for me, how high can you jump, my ape?
if dis is hw u behave then i cry 4 d future of Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nicklaus(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
This girl must be sight impaired. Can someone tell her she looked adorable as a dark girl than as a is that light Congratulations she you just grew from chocolate to 'no name' colour, coz I can't really tell which skin color this is. You Look Disgusting ! tongue
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
justmag:
Ignorance at this level is the only time I condone violence. Stupid people like this deserve a good beat down. Someone should mop the floor with her face, preferably her parents. If you are not proud of who you are, then you are vulnerable to weakness. In my opinion, she was ugly before and she is still ugly after.

OMG! cheesy

Sometimes I have no choice but to question God, imagine you breathing the same oxygen as that fool.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by blackjack21(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
You just insulted motorcycle tires

Englishsmart, come and see, the greatest tallest himself yaff done gbagaun today Tue, Mar 17, 2015 tongue

Ok, sorry na Americana English be that. angry
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nortcentrallord(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why is she covering herself? She looks like a baby dull after her bleaching. Hahahaha, skin cancer is looming in the corner awaiting her.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by pat077: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hope say she bleach her yansh too.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
if dis is hw u behave then i cry 4 d future of Nigerian women

Don't stop crying o

And if you ever got tired

Please go jump off a cliff

Ape

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by stillchris: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
now this is a very insecure woman. i feel sorry for her
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by hitleraldof(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
all dis lie lie people saying she looked better wen dark..abegi make una go sidon for corner una blindbt dat does nt excuse her self hate though
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Bhella5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fair skin for me anyday. But that's not to mean I encourage bleaching. I find fair skinned girls hard to resist unlike the dark skinned. Whatever makes u happy go for it.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by emperorchedda(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Did you miss her post?
No ma I didn't. She's wrong to insult black folks but totally in place to change her complexion which is the major reason people are bashing her
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Kimeto(f): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milan etc are lighter skin and are beautiful damsels, they wouldn't have half their beauty if they were black..

I dnt blame anyone who choose light over blackness or maybe darkness. grin
Rihanna is dark-skinned tho

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Don't stop crying o

And if you ever got tired

Please go jump off a cliff

Ape
b ready 4 ur ban
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Her life,her choice........
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by justmag(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

OMG! cheesy

Sometimes I have no choice but to question God, imagine you breathing the same oxygen as that fool.

I would hate to. Ignorance is contagious sometimes. The day they introduce bleaching cream is the day I embrace and cherished the beautiful of a dark chocolate woman or a caramel or natural fairer skinned woman. Plus! I noticed bleached skinned doesn't glow as much as natural skin. It's just nasty!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by keacy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
May her children be white too else she aint nothing but ape
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by folamog(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg make una help us ask am whether the bleach reach in-between her yansh and whether toto don yellow too cheesy
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by milky3(f): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..
that is if she has one
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
emperorchedda:
No ma I didn't. She's wrong to insult black folks but totally in place to change her complexion which is the major reason people are bashing her

Her post is unforgivable and unjustifiable.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by MPEROR: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
you bleach your skin you have skin CANCER AND THEN YOU DIE AND LOOK BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN IN YOUR COFFIN DUMB KID
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nortcentrallord(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:

I tell ya.. she looked more beautiful as a black lady.

Funny enough, I have never liked light skinned girls. It looks more like she only feels comfortable when she is told how she looks by other people. That foolish girl only has inferiority complex for her beautiful black skin. She looks more like a white baby doll after. Bleeching. grin.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
I have an innocent question to ask her. Since she hates black and according to her "black tar babies". is she going to start bleaching her children from birth? Afterall, she should know that genetically, she's still going to have black babies. Bleaching her skin doesn't mean she'll have light skinned babies because she was born black, the same way a dog that had an accident and lost its tail will still have pups that possess tail because the dog wasn't born without a tail.
I also hope for her sake that she won't ever require a surgery because with this, the chances of complications are high especially in such a surgery as appendectomy.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
b ready 4 ur ban

tongue tongue

How high can you jump, my ape kiss
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
My sister na better question u ask am.

Hazkel:
I have an innocent question to ask her. Since she hates black and according to her "black tar babies". is she going to start bleaching her children from birth? Afterall, she should know that genetically, she's still going to have black babies. Bleaching her skin doesn't mean she'll have light skinned babies because she was born black, the same way a dog that had an accident and lost its tail will still have pups that possess tail because the dog wasn't born without a tail.

Either way she's still ugly. She's turns it yellow, more uglier.

If she like make she turn am red she ugly is ugly. If u r not black beautiful der is nothing u can change it to get better.

Check out Michael Jackson. He was black beautiful and turned uglier white.

SMH for the babe.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by emperorchedda(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Her post is unforgivable and unjustifiable.

- In your opinion
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Orikinla(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=18pt]She looked more beautiful as a dark skinned girl than when she bleached.
She will later regret it when she gets older like most ladies who bleached regretted it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by 1stola: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..
What is this one saying?
Don't you think?
How can you know her future?
Can the future of a girl like this be bright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.