Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (31006 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by doskie(m): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2015
umukorophillip:
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are fond of ignoring their male counterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinion.
e dey pain u?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
MOD barn this guy!

He don derail thread under section 1

BeeBeeOoh:
Because,

NOTHING!!!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by UnimkeAk(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy

True that;
Not necessarily cars;
Have pictures of u in nice places; pictures of u abroad works lyk a charm.

Even myself as a guy; once I get a mssg, I quickly go tru the persons profile "know they say a picture tells a thousand words"

But I don't ignore nobody; who am I.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by justmag(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Actually,,some guys don't know how to apply courtesy when approaching girls.
While some girls are just plain rude.

Courtesy or not.

undecided

a billion likes to you.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by felifeli: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
umukorophillip:
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are fond of ignoring their male counterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinion.
[size=18pt]
Most guys on social media don't have job and don't have money otherwise they won't have time to be on social media[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Omotayor123(f): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Pray tell..

What's the difference? undecided
Take dat as ur assignment.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Because social media has been hijacked by thirsty little kids.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Optional2(f): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2015
joenicewake:
Not all guys. I am an exception.
4 ur mind ba
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cricifixo: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2015
women & their complicated nature, i doubt if dey even understand themselves undecided
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by kikelomojessy(f): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2015
wink wink

EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin a true talk i guess beta dan other girls here comment forming special
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2015
olaxco2f:
MOD barn this guy!

He don derail thread under section 1

sori oh. I no no sey I buy too much land.. wink
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
OP is so fvcking scared to approach a lady offline. You no get liver ni?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ameryzzy(f): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
JAVANESE:

u jst made us knw hw myopic ur tinkin is
What makes u think her reasoning is myopic. It was just a suggestion in her/his part. So biko watch ur language
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2015
gracile:

must u suffer me everytime i ask something ? see me am going to sleep already, had a stressful day, so nice night,, Ciao!

Touched by an angel....!!!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy
lol u sabi book cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by oshaosha2014(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Halimi25:

15 messages on whatsapp in a day from thirsty guys
21 messages on bbm
11 messages on badoo
7 on facebook
32 from nairaland
All in a single day.How do u expect a normal lady to cope?All u're doing is validating them & making dem become arrogant.My advise 2 u & other guys is to pick up courage & start approaching ladies offline instead of wasting ur energy chasing shadows online

Nice words Halimi. These guys will never take to correction. All they know is going online to fool themselves because they want to asleep with galz serially. The galz on the other hand, will be feeling like superstars cos they got too much attention.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Sammiejokes(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2015
umukorophillip:
OP no disturb yourself, clean up look fresh,take a picture inside or beside a nice car, and a pose in yankee will do the magic.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Because,

NOTHING!!!
You for just sell this land nah.......see as u waste space angry
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Gone are those days when matured guys uses social media
But this days, a boy of 15years old will even be chatting with a babe of 20years+ plus and she won't know
So, girls don wise up this days
my thoughts excertly

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by chiogoezubem(f): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2015
umukorophillip:

Yahoo boys everywhere! You never can tell who will ask you to meet, only to find yourself dead. grin or duped.

I had met a guy on fb once. He said he was coming to Lagos to see me from Abj. Only for somone else to call me on the day of the purported travel with a bad news of accident and that I shld send 160k to a hospital's bank account to carry out an urgent surgery on my "fiance" whose life was in danger. (Person wey I no know anything about. Infact, wey never even pass hi and hello with me o!!!) cheesy

Anyway, I asked them to pass the phone to the guy. I told him exactly what he was and that if he didn't stop his "trade", I would be the last person he played his tricks on.
undecided

He cut the phone and immediately "unfriended" me on fb and blocked me on whatsapp and I noticed that 3 other guys (probably his colleagues) did same too on fb.

However, there are good and genuine guys online. But madmen and mechanics confusion na the issue. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Sammiejokes(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]
Most guys on social media don't have job and don't have money otherwise they won't have time to be on social media[/size]
this is another product of cluelessness mind from naija. the last i checked donald trump,obama,messi,ronaldo,even pastors are now on social media. How can you be influencial without connecting with the world.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by oshaosha2014(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Bamz:

Spot on,

Most girls aren't even trustworthy online I think, same applies to guys.

It's a rule of thumb for me not to really take online relationships too seriously in a case where we don't have mutual friends of whom I've physically seen.

Nothing beats physical interactions, call me old school.

I call you old school cos I love the old school way of doing things. Like 50cent said in one of his songs, "am young but am from the old school"
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2015
prettyJoy22:
You for just sell this land nah.......see as u waste space angry
sori darl, but I want 2 build estate that's d reason..
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Optional2:
4 ur mind ba
lol yea sure. I don't do polygamy. cheesy

Wow...your glasses is nice. I need to get one for my sister.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Chinatownm(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:

babe, I swear ur talking from experience
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by nikkiehan(f): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Zara09:
For so many silly questions, like
Have you eaten? What did you? Did you pray for me?
exactly so annoying
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by olareed(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
gracile:
cos trying to pay attention to every dick & harry dt comes our way will wear us out, believe me some dudes are better ignored!
idonblivu...u rather enjoy it than get worn out...unless u got a stalker who wears u out.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
sori darl, but I want 2 build estate that's d reason..
Lol...oyah na
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by psycologist: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
guys are too straightforward they go for d catch without using d bait

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by tundeotunba(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Some of these gals don't know what they want!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by JayJustus(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2015
cos konji odikwa very risky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.