Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married (37288 Views)

Why Singles Must Work On Their Weakness Before Marriage / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by mamafunky(f): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Am in love with this write up. Op God bless you, am fascinated.
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by efepro(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2015
GBAM!!
U cudnt have said it better.
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2015
i am seriously working towards improving in no. 1 and 5
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by ogburuegwugu: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
this are the kind of post I want to be seeing in this Nairaland. Thanks and keep it up
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Gynacologist(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2015
daben1:
And i'll also work on 'how long i last in bed'
hw do u intend to achieva tat?
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Gynacologist(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:
This is a pretty exhaustive list and I do agree with some points raised.

But then, there would always be flaws and shortcomings.

This shouldn't be an attempt towards actualizing a perfect marriage, cos there's no such thing as perfect marriage.

The most important thing is getting hitched to someone who would wholly complement you. Someone who'd accept you for whom you are, that's the beauty of every marriage.

I've seen couples who are damn poor but still share an unimaginable love. I've seen couples who share different religious sentiments but are still madly in love with eachother. I've seen a wife who knows zilch about cooking but is still loved and cared for by the husband.

That is the beauty of every marriage.

If working on your flaws seems like a herculean task, don't get dismayed, someone out there is willing to love you that way.
guy u just nailed it one pack of condom

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Gynacologist(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Wow. This post make sense dia
I for one need to learn to control my anger Also I need to learn to pray.
God please I want to know you more
na here u wan de do d praya?
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Gynacologist(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
layinkakeem:

Which kinda submissive
On the bed grin or in the kitchen cheesy
hu u de ask?
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
guy u just nailed it one pack of condom

Nah thanks. I'm a celibate.

Unless those condoms are gonna serve as balloons on my birthday cheesy
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Gynacologist(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Nah thanks. I'm a celibate.

Unless those condoms are gonna serve as balloons on my birthday cheesy
lol bt lyk seriously?
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
lol bt lyk seriously?

I've been a celibate for seven days.

Now that's serious cheesy
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Gynacologist(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I've been a celibate for seven days.

Now that's serious cheesy
konji no b pasin broda oooo
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by smoothpapuzy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Dioxidane post=31762969][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by mulliga44(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
daben1:
And i'll also work on 'how long i last in bed'
I spend housr and some minn bed my gf always complain, do u think its normal to spend hrs and some minute in bed
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by BrutusOj(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
nice one..
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by LewisO: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Optional2:
hope u av added it to d list
I'm not the (op) either.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Ruttashobolwa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
WE DON MARRY COOKS BUT IF THE WOMAN DON KNOW HOW TO COOK THAT IS THE GREAT WEAKNESS SHE HAS.....!

TO ME COOKING IS ADDED ADVANTANGE WHEN IT COMES WHO TO MARRY!
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by daben1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
bollyrozzy16:
your be mumu
na your type una wife dey mess una neighbour
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by daben1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
mulliga44:
I spend housr and some minn bed my gf always complain, do u think its normal to spend hrs and some minute in bed
sure!! I'm sure she'll love u till the end
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by anitank(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
anger, anger, anger!!!

I so need to work on that. I have a pretty bad temper and it gets the best of me sad
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by trishlovely(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks for this great post. It is an eye opener.
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by irishCream: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:
This is a pretty exhaustive list and I do agree with some points raised.

But then, there would always be flaws and shortcomings.

This shouldn't be an attempt towards actualizing a perfect marriage, cos there's no such thing as perfect marriage.

The most important thing is getting hitched to someone who would wholly complement you. Someone who'd accept you for whom you are, that's the beauty of every marriage.

I've seen couples who are damn poor but still share an unimaginable love. I've seen couples who share different religious sentiments but are still madly in love with eachother. I've seen a wife who knows zilch about cooking but is still loved and cared for by the husband.

That is the beauty of every marriage.

If working on your flaws seems like a herculean task, don't get dismayed, someone out there is willing to love you that way.

Can I be a friend?
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
irishCream:

Can I be a friend?

Sure dear.
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by irishCream: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Sure dear.

I mean real friends!!!
Re: Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
irishCream:

I mean real friends!!!

Well, people can still be real friends on the online world.

If it's your wish to stretch the friendship off NL, then that's okay by me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.