Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. (39589 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by pbs4real(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
do i look like i care??
I have said mine! say urz and go!
in as mch as u dnt owe any1 the way u live ur lyf,u shldnt live a reckless one b4 u start moving 4rm church 2 church seeking miracle,meanwhile d prob is u.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by igwe27(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.
no comment
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2015
fine girl.sexy girl for your mind you think say you too fine dont worry na your body go tel you.my advice to you REPENT because it is good for your soul
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by DaWorshiper(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
it is sun marriage two your? NO, is have engages two your? NO plasea dot destrol the familys happines curse the sun is fucking your and the guymans dad went go enjoy whot they son is enjoying plaseasad
Chisos! Warisdis?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
easier said than done. thanks tho x
I know the girl for ages now, she enjoy every bit of romance, she even like apako very well.hmmm u?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Isikaraka: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake!

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?

Where is your boyfriend when all this happens? Else it means you spend too much time in your boyfriends house.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

Erotic Angelina u r from hell, stop giving the poor man erreccctioooooon

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Here re my questions...

Are u always alone with ur boyfriend's father?

Where is ur boyfriend when his dad flirts with you?

Dnt u think its better to visit Bobo when his dad is not around?

I don't think telling ur boyfriend is a solution and u still cannot disrespect his father by shouting @ Him to stop being a fool!
So my advice is that u avoid daddy as best as u can...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by docconceptscom: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2015
this life

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2015
pbs4real:
in as mch as u dnt owe any1 the way u live ur lyf,u shldnt live a reckless one b4 u start moving 4rm church 2 church seeking miracle,meanwhile d prob is u.
u must be high on weed! now shift!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by doinwealth(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=31723295]I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?

Don't blame it on the poor old man na ,your name na erotic. . .
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Pamcrest(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Op, this your moniker....anyway I don't understand why u can't tell d old frog off! How can u allow a wrinkled old man put his filthy claws on u n u endure it....for what? In your shoes, I would so scream, not only my bf but his entire household would hear what their dad is up to.
And if u must know, in some families, they do share gfs n bfs.....so maybe both dad n son are into such. Tell your bf now, if that relationship means anything to u!
My humble submission
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by flexingPAPA: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
u must be high on weed! now shift!
accept the truth and move on.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by dollarlander: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

End the relationship with his son and look for another suitor, provided you have no e track affinity with your boyfriend.

Because if you tie up anything with the father you will eventually be disgraced. The father may even want to use sex with you for ritual purpose.

The father-son relationship will remain for ever but you will be shown the way out of their family. The father will even tell the son you seduced him and cook all sorts of lies against you.

You better be careful the house you put your head into without praying properly.

@EroticAngelina you must actually be erotic. That's why you are erupting the old mans private part for him to want to go to bed with you. Please mind the way you dress and your appearance. If you look too much like asewo the man may see you as one.

You must be looking indecent for this to be happening to you.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by toyoutoyou: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Whenever he touches ur ass and looks at u lustfully,all u need is to smile and say Daddy Daddy oooo,by doing that he will see u as being serious and graduate to ur b**bs and start fundling it,by then,u will realize how sweet it is to have both father and son to rock ur world.Pls don't ignore my candid advice.
EroticAngelina:
thanks, but I know my bf, he would become mad and confront his dad... and I don't want that. isn't there another way to make him stop without letting my bf know.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Patented: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2015
avoid the man and as much asw possible avoid the house. when he wants to greet u make sure u kneel down fully like a respectful girl. hw e go bend down to press in dt situation
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Kolade354(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so he is 21 and i guess you are 18 or 19, two love birds falling in love stupidily..........Enjoy your time babe, Bleep yourself and move on to the next guy and pls allow the baba to enjoy the national cake even me to wan enjoy for your loose pu*(ssy)
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by MrDoGood(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks, but I know my bf, he would become mad and confront his dad... and I don't want that. isn't there another way to make him stop without letting my bf know.
I can see that you're enjoying the whole thing then.

Okay try this. Give the dad green light and by the time he makes his moves, warn him seriously and have an evidence or something to back you up. don't destroy the relationship between father and son. Don't destroy their family. As for your own matter, you hot no be small. Keep it up dearie. Shine on
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Anuoluwap(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Your moniker and your dp goes a long way in explaining the reason why your boyfriend's dad wants his own share.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tkpoint2(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina ------Even the name is demonic
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tolu4you: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
OBlaize:

That's our very own troll grin cheesy grin grin

He's fresh out of yabaleft and still learning the language of mortals, think he spoke the "sims" before grin
i see
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

some men thou!peodophiles everywhere hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Since he is too intimidating for you to discuss the issue at hand with him, I just hope he won't intimidate you to spread your young wide legs open for him to drill oil into your oul rig.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by dinachi(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin. This girl never talk true at all at all. I think she is also in love with father. Need I tell you that the family of the boyfriend is probably rich! Well some things stand out. To hug you so tight , touch your ass and say dirty things, means that you are alone with him in a private moment and you are physically very close to his body, that is one. Secondly, in your post you referred to the Dad as a "guy" , which girl refers to her boyfriends father as a guy? Again where is your boyfriends mother and your boyfriend when all these are happening, abi the mother is not alive? Again you keep claiming that you cannot confront the father or whether you should tell your boyfriend but you just posted this on naira land with your real picture, so won't your boyfriend find out, because he is probably a member of nairaland cos as I say your declaration of your fierce love for him on your DP for him to see which means he is a member of naira land.
My verdict: You are not being entirely honest with us,pls next time tell a better lie!
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by iykedare(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
of course not undecided I'm not like that. I only wore that to snap.

To impress who?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by dinachi(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
onomeglo:
some men thou!peodophiles everywhere hmmm
Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs out ta here. Who told you the OP is telling the truth?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Missmossy(f): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2015
*Yawns * Stories that touch undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
she said she only wore that to snap!
she doesn't wear that going out!
so blame it on the dad
or are u implying that she seduced his father?

Nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by JoeCutie(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Missmossy:
*Yawns * Stories that touch undecided
Even you?! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2015
falconey:
If is really you on your profile ......the man commit no offence/sin/immorality.

Aswear. The babe is a b.iatch.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by owolawitola(f): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Ur not gettin my point luv. We all wear them at home nd take silly pics with it. But we dont use them as our dp where millions of pplw can easily see it. U get?
EroticAngelina:
there is a difference. I might wear this at home, but I know where and where not to wear it.
this is naija's mentality, sorry to say this. but y'all are hypocrites! there is nothing wrong in this, as long as I don't wear it to the wrong places. I wear bumshorts, mini skirts, crop tops at home either because of the weather or just bkus I like it. its only here in Nigeria, that people see something wrong in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.