Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. (39617 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by pbs4real(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
u must be high on weed! now shift!
truth is bitter bt nid 2 be told. .#awordisenuf4dwise
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.
u are mentally sick,,,,,,dats all,,,,
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
pbs4real:
truth is bitter bt nid 2 be told. .#awordisenuf4dwise
what truth?
like seriously what's ur point in this whole issue?? all these online hypocrite! grin
ur just another attention seeker!
now go pay ya bills grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
of course not undecided I'm not like that. I only wore that to snap.
I choose to believe you. Just because I'm bored and I have nothing else to do. If this makes you feel better, I think your hot. cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by pbs4real(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
what truth?
like seriously what's ur point in this whole issue?? all these online hypocrite! grin
ur just another attention seeker!
now go pay ya bills grin
hypocrite?NO!,attention seeker?NO!,jez a concern fella,so madam accept d truth and move to da nxt page. . Tnk u
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
pbs4real:
hypocrite?NO!,attention seeker?NO!,jez a concern fella,so madam accept d truth and move to da nxt page. . Tnk u
lol bye dude grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by pbs4real(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2015
mirexxx:
lol bye dude grin
ow u dy?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Why do you HV to tell us DAT. Don't u think its stupid
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Stùpid beech always creating pathetic and fake threads to seek for attention.

I wonder if you feed on it.

Cheap whòre. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by noblegrex: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Are there no other parts of your body he can touch,are u smilling when he's busy touching u.girl,its a small thing.avoid him n frown at his touch,greet him in a distance,I mean; don't u knw how to avoid some1,they say action speaks louder than voice.don't let me think u r considering d father o.your Bf might notice your actions toward his dad, tell him u don't like it if he confronts u.if he's sensible enough, he'll keep u some how away from his dad. Shikenna.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by noblegrex: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015

I choose to believe you. Just because I'm bored and I have nothing else to do. If this makes you feel better, I think your hot. cool
EROTIC angelina, c nick name sef.I'm sure u r not sure d lady is sure of what she's saying I'm thinking otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.