Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (151349 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yemi2017:

1 year gap
Let me have you email pls, so I can mail you
Thank you

I need same help too, I sent you a mail
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by kingvincent: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
jideflows:
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..

Pls what item list would I be paying to do this?

I know of Admin fee
I know of Approved data change

Anything else?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
mike099:
[congrats bro! Pls did gain the same ninumber or new nin was given?
quote author=Powertheft post=105218262]

Actually it was on tuesday 17th my nin got ready, so from wednesday which its 18th the process starts then i was told on the 26th yesterday that my passport was ready, so shocking i swear people wait months for this stuff o, i did two corrections on my nin and passport thats correction of year of birth, then removing of one name from my three names all went successfully and fast, like what they normally say "let your nin drop it will be fast" i still dont know what that mean till now, all what i know my passport came out fast than expected also i spent less than expected, at fast a woman charge me 300k to make this correction why nin i was charge 60k thats 360k in total, so i just gathered my self and went to abuja, a friend gave me a contact there end of the day both my nin and passport i spent 165k in total, aside my transport and feeding in abuja sha, buh i did both capture same day at the immigration building there.

cool cool cool wink wink

Same number bro, they dont change it... Only details were updated.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
timidapsin:
did you get the 10yrs passport?

No sir, its 5yrs.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smart8956: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is from someone who did today Thursday 7,Oct.2021. I'll update you when I get it next week, kindly save the page and follow up.
First, To be sincere here because everyone want a way out,some don't have the high amount of money needed,some just want to know.
Now, am sure you're aware what it takes to do renewal of passport about 3years old and COD (their slang for change of date of birth).
Before I travel to Abuja, I was introduced to someone (a female immigration officer who's from the East---name withheld) at passport office headquarter Abuja. On meeting her she says it will cost me 170k for everything since it has expired for 3yrs plus my date of birth. First she ask how many of my documents are affected (this was logic but I didn't grab), I simply reply her my waec,NIN,BVN and everything. She says nothing can be done except I do the changes on my passport before I can travel. Since I was desperate and a medical student,the school has given me arrival date,so if I don't do what's necessary I may missed out. So I pleaded with her for 70k,she replied I should just go back to my State and explain to my parents the cost of everything. I was left thinking for 30min on what to do. Finally she says 165k last...and collected my file, keep until when I'm ready I should let her know.
After a while I said it's ok,I left in bitterness.
This morning,before I move I told God I have no body at the immigration,help me. Now,the actual price for the changes is 33k(COD) + 25k(reissue) total 58k..but pay online and wait for interview,you'll wait until next year. There's no 32booklet at the moment. So I told God my case is urgent and I need help,show me favour,and direct my footstep to the right person.
I arrive immigration and I went inside. Long story short, I met a man and he says ok,let me see your old passport (please as a Nigerian always be truthful and straight forward). I show him,he says your case is COD,don't worry i'll direct you to somebody,just wait...not upto 2min one tall dark Hausa man appear not wearing uniform,and the security man look at me and say follow him,he'll handle your case. I mate the man and show him everything he says it will cost me 120k. He said.. to be sincere this is the price and it's urgent,I can assure you next week. Do you have the Money? I said no I'm with 70k. He return my passport to me and said when you're ready you comeback,this is not just renewal,but change of date of birth,I want to be very sincere with you,since you're a medical student,I don't know if by tomorrow am sick and you're likely to be the one treating me,bring 100k don't say anything by nextweek you get it. I told him 90k,he look at me for seconds,his friends laugh too and I was hopeless because I've heard here in Nairaland people spending 400k,300k, 200k, 140k,180k so my case shouldn't be different. He look at his time it was 12:45noon,he took me inside and meet one officer inside and said express,take him for capturing,change the date to this new one...he handed over my details to him. I saw over 100 people inside just looking at me like who's this person to pass us seated here since morning. Lols.
My nairaland people,that's how I was captured and am back to central area to report to embassy new date because they school want all medical students to report next Sunday. So with 90-100k if anyone here needs assistance,connect me and be prepared to move to Abuja and be captured. Thank me later. I'll refer you. If you're captured on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday you can get it.
Contact my email: lapupils.ng@gmail.com
**Update! Update!**
Like I said I'll update. It took 3days and I've gotten it. Cost 90k. And with happiness I dash the man 8k because I've seen plenty other files yet to be processed.
Update!!2023
I've assisted over 197 since last I posted this. Please you know how time consuming clinical rotation is, but I've manage to respond to everyone message on time. Many things have changed and the price up (for those looking at the old post).
I want to make sure many are not scammed and disappointed by some criminal officers or agents.

1. Passport correction
There's now a new system "booking or appointment". It can be done online and offline (for online it's free but be sure to wait 3-6months) before you can get capturing date. Offline it's fast and cost only 5k. The man will be incharge of your file and fast track.
Price of passport correction in 2023 has changed, and for correction from 1yr to 15yrs or more, note the man is 1/2 of the people who can do the correction from 1yr to over 20yrs correction. Other officers run away once it's 6yrs above.
2. "Form A" Fast-track
For those who want CBN dollar rates for paying school fees, medical tourism, business etc. Kindly visit Google type, "trade monitoring system* or copy and visit this link: https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/
It's the central bank online page for form A and other invisible payment. Fill online with complete details and submit or visit any bank ask them Form A, they'll assist. I'll recommend GTB because they're good. Make sure the school or amount you want CBN to debit you is in your account. After you've make payment, return and send the screenshot or telex copy (proof of payment) you receive from your bank send it to my email. I'll assist you with *fast track* and within 1-2 weeks your fees or whatever you've paid will drop to the institution, company etc. I have someone also in CBN to assist (please note this is confidential). I'll also assist you with physical cash ($) to aid your traveling instead of using high cost black market.
My Email: lapupils.ng@gmail.com. Regards

6 Likes

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by pmega: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Greetings everyone. Please I need help on BVN update. I once changed my date of birth on my BVN some years back for a job reason which I got. For promotion reasons now I need to again change my date of birth on my BVN to correspond with my other documents. I went to my enrollment back which is Zenith and they told me I can change my DOB once in a life time. But I don't believe there's something impossible in Nigeria. Please if anyone has a way out should help a brother here please. God bless u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
smart8956:
This is from someone who did today Thursday 7,Oct.2021. I'll update you when I get it next week, kindly save the page and follow up.
First, To be sincere here because everyone want a way out,some don't have the high amount of money needed,some just want to know.
Now, am sure you're aware what it takes to do renewal of passport about 3years old and COD (their slang for change of date of birth).
Before I travel to Abuja, I was introduced to someone (a female immigration officer who's from the East---name withheld) at passport office headquarter Abuja. On meeting her she says it will cost me 170k for everything since it has expired for 3yrs plus my date or birth. First she ask how many of my documents are affected (this was logic but I didn't grab), I simply reply her my waec,NIN,BVN and everything. She says nothing can be done except I do the changes on my passport before I can travel. Since I was desperate and a medical student,the school has given me arrival date,so if I don't do what's necessary,I may missed out. So I plead her for 70k,she replied I should just go back to my state and explain to my parents the cost of everything. I was left thinking for 30min on what to do. Finally she says 165k last...and collect my file and keep until when ready I should let her know.
After a while,I said it's ok,I left in bitterness.
This morning,before I move I told God I have no body at the immigration,help me God. Now,the actual price for the changes is 33k(COD) + 25k(reissue) total 58k..but pay online and wait for interview,you'll wait until next year. There's no 32booklet at the moment. So I told God my case is urgent and I need help,show me favour,and direct my footstep to the right person.
I arrive immigration and I went inside,they stop me I should call the person incharge of my case,I reply the man I have no body this is what I want to do. He says ok,let me see your old passport (please always be truthful and straight forward to Hausa people). I show him,he says your case is COD,don't worry i'll direct you to somebody,just wait...not upto 2min one tall dark Hausa man appear not wearing uniform,and the security man look at me and say follow him,he'll handle your case. I mate the man and show him everything he says it will cost me 120k, he said.. to be sincere this is the price,but since I need urgent,I can assure you next week. Do you have the Money? I said no I'm with 70k. He return my passport to me and said when you're ready you comeback,this is not just renewal,but change of date of birth,I want to be very since with you,since you're a medical student,I don't know if by tomorrow am sick and you're likely to be the one treating me,bring 100k don't say anything by nextweek you get it. I told him 90k,he look at me for seconds,his friends laugh too and I was hopeless because I've heard here in Nairaland people spending 300k,140k,180k so my case shouldn't be different. He look at his time it was 12:45,he took me inside and meet one officer inside and said express,take him for capturing,change the date to this new one...he handed over my details to him. I saw over 100 people inside just looking at me like who's these person to pass us seated here since morning. Lols.
My nairaland people,that's how I was captured and am back to central area to report to embassy new date because they school want all medical students to report next Sunday. So with 90-100k if anyone here needs assistance,connect me and be prepared to move to Abuja and be captured. Thank me later. I'll refer you. If you're captured on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday you can get it.
I hope it works out
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Mowii: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smart8956: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Mowii:
My younger bro just saved up 3mil hoping to travel to Spain to go play football is he claiming 18 and he is 23 on his passport please what can be done and please hope bvn is not needed to travel out of the country
Ok.
First,BVN is only affected in Nigeria but that can be change if he has verified his NIN.
2nd, if his NIN is 23,let him go and change to 18 otherwise let him proceed to immigration office which I can assist so he can effect the changes. Everything can be done here in Abuja. Check my previous post and reach me via email. He'll change NIN,then passport case will be COD. Once he reach Abuja,i'll assist and within 3-4working days he'll have it just like mine. Regards

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Wallesty: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Powertheft:

No sir, its 5yrs.
smart8956:
Before I travel to Abuja, I was introduced to someone (a female immigration officer who's from the East---name withheld) at passport office headquarter Abuja. On meeting her she says it will cost me 170k for everything since it has expired for 3yrs plus my date or birth. First she ask how many of my documents are affected (this was logic but I didn't grab), I simply reply her my waec,NIN,BVN and everything. She says nothing can be done except I do the changes on my passport before I can travel. Since I was desperate and a medical student,the school has given me arrival date,so if I don't do what's necessary,I may missed out. So I plead her for 70k,she replied I should just go back to my state and explain to my parents the cost of everything. I was left thinking for 30min on what to do. Finally she says 165k last...and collect my file and keep until when ready I should let her know.
This morning,before I move I told God I have no body at the immigration,help me God. Now,the actual price for the changes is 33k(COD) + 25k(reissue) total 58k..but pay online and wait for interview,you'll wait until next year. There's no 32booklet at the moment. So I told God my case is urgent and I need help,show me favour,and direct my footstep to the right person.
I arrive immigration and I went inside,they stop me I should call the person incharge of my case,I reply the man I have no body this is what I want to do. He says ok,let me see your old passport (please always be truthful and straight forward to Hausa people). I show him,he says your case is COD,don't worry i'll direct you to somebody,just wait...not upto 2min one tall dark Hausa man appear not wearing uniform,and the security man look at me and say follow him,he'll handle your case. I mate the man and show him everything he says it will cost me 120k, he said.. to be sincere this is the price,but since I need urgent,I can assure you next week. Do you have the Money? I said no I'm with 70k. He return my passport to me and said when you're ready you comeback,this is not just renewal,but change of date of birth,I want to be very since with you,since you're a medical student,I don't know if by tomorrow am sick and you're likely to be the one treating me,bring 100k don't say anything by nextweek you get it. I told him 90k,he look at me for seconds,his friends laugh too and I was hopeless because I've heard here in Nairaland people spending 300k,140k,180k so my case shouldn't be different. He look at his time it was 12:45,he took me inside and meet one officer inside and said express,take him for capturing,change the date to this new one...he handed over my details to him. I saw over 100 people inside just looking at me like who's these person to pass us seated here since morning. Lols.
**Update! Update!**
Like I said I'll update. It took 3days and I've gotten it. Cost 90k. And with happiness I dash the man 8k because I've seen plenty other files yet to be processed.
timidapsin:
I hope it works out

Pls check your inbox. I will appreciate further discussion. Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Wallesty: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2021
pmega:
Greetings everyone. Please I need help on BVN update. I once changed my date of birth on my BVN some years back for a job reason which I got. For promotion reasons now I need to again change my date of birth on my BVN to correspond with my other documents. I went to my enrollment back which is Zenith and they told me I can change my DOB once in a life time. But I don't believe there's something impossible in Nigeria. Please if anyone has a way out should help a brother here please. God bless u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pls check your gmail inbox. I will for further discussion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Wallesty: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Wallesty:

Pls check your inbox. I will appreciate further discussion. Thanks
mine?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by dokgen(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello house , please advice me on the best course of action to take. In my case, i have not yet gotten NIN or BVN, because i have been out of the country for about 8 years. I just want to change my DOB on my passport by 3 years. What's the best course of action to take please?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Wallesty: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Sorry, not you.
It's Smart 8956 pls
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
dokgen:
Hello house , please advice me on the best course of action to take. In my case, i have not yet gotten NIN or BVN, because i have been out of the country for about 8 years. I just want to change my DOB on my passport by 3 years. What's the best course of action to take please?
go and do bvn and nin with the correct details when they are ready, prepare to travel to Abuja..
Procedure is stress free with the right person
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Omoluxy(f): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2021
@smart8956

Please I need same assistance for my younger brother, just DOB change I tried sending you a message. Kindly assist with your email address

Many thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smart8956: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Omoluxy:
@smart8956

Please I need same assistance for my younger brother, just DOB change I tried sending you a message. Kindly assist with your email address

Many thanks
Calm. Check my previous post email is there.
Something like this... lapupils.ng@gmail.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
smart8956:
Before I travel to Abuja, I was introduced to someone (a female immigration officer who's from the East---
name withheld) at passport office headquarter Abuja. On meeting her she says it will cost me 170k for everything since it has expired for 3yrs plus my date or birth. First she ask how many of my documents are affected (this was logic but I didn't grab), I simply reply her my waec,NIN,BVN and everything. She says nothing can be done except I do the changes on my passport before I can travel. Since I was desperate and a medical student,the school has given me arrival date,so if I don't do what's necessary,I may missed out. So I plead her for 70k,she replied I should just go back to my state and explain to my parents the cost of everything. I was left thinking for 30min on what to do. Finally she says 165k last...and collect my file and keep until when ready I should let her know.
**Update! Update!**

Thank you so much , pls drop your email , I want to contact you

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Juwon01(f): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2021
smart8956:

Ok.
First,BVN is only affected in Nigeria but that can be change if he has verified his NIN.
2nd, if his NIN is 23,let him go and change to 18 otherwise let him proceed to immigration office which I can assist so he can effect the changes. Everything can be done here in Abuja. Check my previous post and reach me via email. He'll change NIN,then passport case will be COD. Once he reach Abuja,i'll assist and within 3-4working days he'll have it just like mine. Regards

Hi Smart, please can you send me your email address? I’ll like to discuss with you regarding the passport. Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Juwon01(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Jilingori:
Around 150_170k a week because of the capturing

Hi there, please I’m interested and i sent you an email already.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Juwon01(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
jideflows:
inbox me..

Uncle Jide, please I am interested in this express of a thing for international passport, could you please send me your email address?
Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smart8956: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Juwon01:

Hi Smart, please can you send me your email address? I’ll like to discuss with you regarding the passport. Thanks
If you did read through previous post, you'll see the mail at the end. lapupils.ng@gmail.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fatkesh(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2021
In 2017 a football coach helped in getting us international passport and the date of birth on it was not correct. I thought that has gone since it a very long time, so i went for a fresh registration. I did all the capturing and provided all necessary documents. As i am waiting for the passport to come out, i was called that my request has been rejected, stating that i have a passport before and i can't find the old passport. Besides the date of birth on the passport is not correct. Please, how can i go about this to get it fixed?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by jamesfield: 2:23am On Nov 06, 2021
shocked
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Fatkesh:
In 2017 a football coach helped in getting us international passport and the date of birth on it was not correct. I thought that has gone since it a very long time, so i went for a fresh registration. I did all the capturing and provided all necessary documents. As i am waiting for the passport to come out, i was called that my request has been rejected, stating that i have a passport before and i can't find the old passport. Besides the date of birth on the passport is not correct. Please, how can i go about this to get it fixed?
you will have to goto Abuja to make necessary corrections
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by pmega: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Wallesty:

Pls check your gmail inbox. I will for further discussion. Thanks

Can't find any email pls resend the message to debrainyhandsome@gmail.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Knight2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Praise God!!! I finally got my Passport changed of dob... After one year

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Knight2:
Praise God!!! I finally got my Passport changed of dob... After one year
how many pages is the passpo
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Knight2(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
34 pages...
timidapsin:
how many pages is the passpo
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Udobigj(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls o would love to connect with the immigration officcer I have some complications I would love to resolve
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Udobigj:
Pls o would love to connect with the immigration officcer I have some complications I would love to resolve
Send me a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.