Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (151300 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by jideflows(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
actorlove:
Pls what are the process or the documents u submit to get the new passport because I Have my New NIN And am through with my BVN na just the next step to take thanks.
I did express oh.. Bvn print out.. Drivers license, waec cert with date of birth, NIN, birth cerf depends on what you are correcting. Mine was my DOB..
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by actorlove(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
But I have all the Document except Waec na only Neco I get am doing Change of DOB too and pls how much u pay for the Passport thanks.
jideflows:
I did express oh.. Bvn print out.. Drivers license, waec cert with date of birth, NIN, birth cerf depends on what you are correcting. Mine was my DOB..
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by jideflows(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
actorlove:
But I have all the Document except Waec na only Neco I get am doing Change of DOB too and pls how much u pay for the Passport thanks.
inbox me..
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
I will post my passport change of data story after its done so people can learn from it too, also did nimc change of data too, wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Powertheft:
I will post my passport change of data story after its done so people can learn from it too, also did nimc change of data too, wait for it.
when did you do it?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
timidapsin:
when did you do it?
05/08/2021 thats when i did both capturing, though my NIN has been fixed since yesterday 16th/08/2021 it delay because nimc had network issues.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Powertheft:

05/08/2021 thats when i did both capturing, though my NIN has been fixed since yesterday 16th/08/2021 it delay because nimc had network issues.
how much did you spend in total?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
timidapsin:
how much did you spend in total?

Both its #165k
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lasisieniola77(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Please i also have some questions regarding the change of birth in my borth certificate. I will like to change mine too. Please how possible
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lasisieniola77(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Please tag me on it
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lasisieniola77(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Lamazi:

I sent you a mail. kindly reply..Thank you
Please kindly assist me on how you did yours. My email is lasisieniolaolabisi@gmail.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lasisieniola77:
Please i also have some questions regarding the change of birth in my borth certificate. I will like to change mine too. Please how possible
can only be done in Abj
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jennex(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Can that of nin be done in any state or just Abj
Powertheft:

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jennex:
Can that of nin be done in any state or just Abj

Its your choice, abuja its faster like 3-5days its out.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Passport its ready

Celebrate grace...

��
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Powertheft:
Passport its ready

Celebrate grace...

��
how long did it take?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 4:26am On Aug 27, 2021
timidapsin:
how long did it take?

If your nin its okay and match what you intend to do in your passport, its a week... That was what mine took, lets say 7-12days sha exclude saturday and sunday, 10days thats how long mine took.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 4:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Powertheft:

If your nin its okay and match what you intend to do in your passport, its a week... That was what mine took, lets say 7-12days sha exclude saturday and sunday, 10days thats how long mine took.

Actually it was on tuesday 17th my nin got ready, so from wednesday which its 18th the process starts then i was told on the 26th yesterday that my passport was ready, so shocking i swear people wait months for this stuff o, i did two corrections on my nin and passport thats correction of year of birth, then removing of one name from my three names all went successfully and fast, like what they normally say "let your nin drop it will be fast" i still dont know what that mean till now, all what i know my passport came out fast than expected also i spent less than expected, at fast a woman charge me 300k to make this correction why nin i was charge 60k thats 360k in total, so i just gathered my self and went to abuja, a friend gave me a contact there end of the day both my nin and passport i spent 165k in total, aside my transport and feeding in abuja sha, buh i did both capture same day at the immigration building there.

cool cool cool wink wink

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2021
jideflows:
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..

Mine was 10 days sha, exclude weekends its atcually 8days...

18th - 26th yesterday it was ready, its God o, i was very worried am using it for school stuff.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Powertheft:

Actually it was on tuesday 17th my nin got ready, so from wednesday which its 18th the process starts then i was told on the 26th yesterday that my passport was ready, so shocking i swear people wait months for this stuff o, i did two corrections on my nin and passport thats correction of year of birth, then removing of one name from my three names all went successfully and fast, like what they normally say "let your nin drop it will be fast" i still dont know what that mean till now, all what i know my passport came out fast than expected also i spent less than expected, at fast a woman charge me 300k to make this correction why nin i was charge 60k thats 360k in total, so i just gathered my self and went to abuja, a friend gave me a contact there end of the day both my nin and passport i spent 165k in total, aside my transport and feeding in abuja sha, buh i did both capture same day at the immigration building there.

cool cool cool wink wink
nice I'm expecting mine

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Powertheft(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2021
timidapsin:
nice I'm expecting mine
Goodluck with that.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mike099: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
[congrats bro! Pls did gain the same ninumber or new nin was given?
quote author=Powertheft post=105218262]

cool cool cool wink wink[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by timidapsin(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Powertheft:

cool cool cool wink wink
did you get the 10yrs passport?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
jideflows:
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..

NIN that I have don for the past two years even use it to apply for my driver's license within the period. Is what Sylvester is telling is not showing again.

Please who helped you To do this.
I have paid one Sylvester Okoh since last year November 140k up till now I have not collect my passport please help me out.

Is now I truly believe that there are some people you must not meet in your life
There is no single truth in this man mouth only God knows the kind of father he his.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by jideflows(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
1beat:

NIN that I have don for the past two years even use it to apply for my driver's license within the period. Is what Sylvester is telling is not showing again.

Please who helped you To do this.
I have paid one Sylvester Okoh since last year November 140k up till now I have not collect my passport please help me out.

Is now I truly believe that there are some people you must not meet in your life
There is no single truth in this man mouth only God knows the kind of father he his.

Check your email
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by morike94(f): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Unable to send you a mail, please mine is toyositawa94@yahoo.com

Powertheft:

cool cool cool wink wink

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Guys pls, I need to change the date of birth on my international passport, pls what’s they process, amount and duration of it all, I heard it’s done in Abuja, if you have any good contact in Abuja pls recommend,
Thank you so much
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jilingori: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
@yemi2017 reach me on akanbiade40@gmail.it will actually cost you up to 150_170k

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jilingori: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Around 150_170k a week because of the capturing
Yemi2017:
Guys pls, I need to change the date of birth on my international passport, pls what’s they process, amount and duration of it all, I heard it’s done in Abuja, if you have any good contact in Abuja pls recommend,
Thank you so much
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jilingori:
@yemi2017 reach me on akanbiade40@gmail.it will actually cost you up to 150_170k

Pls reply your mail
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Yemi2017:
Thank you so much
Send me a pm... what's the year gap?

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Fadelex:

Send me a pm... what's the year gap?

1 year gap
Let me have you email pls, so I can mail you
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.