Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (151303 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by websitegurufix: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Please I need advice ... My passport was misplaced 2003 and I don't know the passport number again... What can I do? Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
websitegurufix:
Please I need advice ... My passport was misplaced 2003 and I don't know the passport number again... What can I do? Thanks
If it's actually 2003 then you should go and apply for a fresh passport because the current e-passport came into play in 2007 so any passport preceding 2007 is not in the system
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by websitegurufix: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Fadelex:

If it's actually 2003 then you should go and apply for a fresh passport because the current e-passport came into play in 2007 so any passport preceding 2007 is not in the system

Thanks boss... Should I fill in the application form for the new passport that I applied before?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
websitegurufix:

Thanks boss... Should I fill in the application form for the new passport that I applied before?
Just get application form for a new passport. If you're in Abuja I can help you out though
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by websitegurufix: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fadelex:

Just get application form for a new passport. If you're in Abuja I can help you out though
Thanks for response... I base at Lagos... The passport was issued 2003 and it expired 2008,I misplaced the passport when I was relocating and I don't have the passport number,, and you told me that the new epassport was limelight in 2007..... Hope I am free to apply for the new epassport without issue....Thanks again
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by ighodalonosa(m): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Hello House
I want to correct my dofb on my passport. It's a first issue and I just got it this December 2021.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2021
ighodalonosa:
Hello House
I want to correct my dofb on my passport. It's a first issue and I just got it this December 2021.
Send me a dm
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by chibjohn(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
jideflows:
Finally, got my DOB rectified, passport out within a month... It can only b God..
Hello bro. Followed you from the Canada thread. I have a dob issue too and need to know how to proceed.
My dob on bsc transcript is incorrect by one year only. The dob on my other documents including waec are the same and different from what’s on my transcript. I want to apply for Canada MSc admission this year and don’t want any issue on it. I have not done an international passport yet.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by stluke(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please guys I want to change don on my passport,
I need contact in Abuja
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
stluke:
Please guys I want to change don on my passport,
I need contact in Abuja
Send me a pm. What's the year gap?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by jideflows(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
chibjohn:

Hello bro. Followed you from the Canada thread. I have a dob issue too and need to know how to proceed.
My dob on bsc transcript is incorrect by one year only. The dob on my other documents including waec are the same and different from what’s on my transcript. I want to apply for Canada MSc admission this year and don’t want any issue on it. I have not done an international passport yet.
kindly send me an email. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by stluke(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Send me a pm. What's the year gap?[/quote]
From 1991 to 1982
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by stluke(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fadelex:

send your email address
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mutico20(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
smart8956:
This is from someone who did today Thursday 7,Oct.2021. I'll update you when I get it next week, kindly save the page and follow up.
First, To be sincere here because everyone want a way out,some don't have the high amount of money needed,some just want to know.
Now, am sure you're aware what it takes to do renewal of passport about 3years old and COD (their slang for change of date of birth).
Before I travel to Abuja, I was introduced to someone (a female immigration officer who's from the East---name withheld) at passport office headquarter Abuja. On meeting her she says it will cost me 170k for everything since it has expired for 3yrs plus my date or birth. First she ask how many of my documents are affected (this was logic but I didn't grab), I simply reply her my waec,NIN,BVN and everything. She says nothing can be done except I do the changes on my passport before I can travel. Since I was desperate and a medical student,the school has given me arrival date,so if I don't do what's necessary,I may missed out. So I plead her for 70k,she replied I should just go back to my state and explain to my parents the cost of everything. I was left thinking for 30min on what to do. Finally she says 165k last...and collect my file and keep until when ready I should let her know.
After a while,I said it's ok,I left in bitterness.
This morning,before I move I told God I have no body at the immigration,help me God. Now,the actual price for the changes is 33k(COD) + 25k(reissue) total 58k..but pay online and wait for interview,you'll wait until next year. There's no 32booklet at the moment. So I told God my case is urgent and I need help,show me favour,and direct my footstep to the right person.
I arrive immigration and I went inside,they stop me I should call the person incharge of my case,I reply the man I have no body this is what I want to do. He says ok,let me see your old passport (please always be truthful and straight forward to Hausa people). I show him,he says your case is COD,don't worry i'll direct you to somebody,just wait...not upto 2min one tall dark Hausa man appear not wearing uniform,and the security man look at me and say follow him,he'll handle your case. I mate the man and show him everything he says it will cost me 120k, he said.. to be sincere this is the price,but since I need urgent,I can assure you next week. Do you have the Money? I said no I'm with 70k. He return my passport to me and said when you're ready you comeback,this is not just renewal,but change of date of birth,I want to be very since with you,since you're a medical student,I don't know if by tomorrow am sick and you're likely to be the one treating me,bring 100k don't say anything by nextweek you get it. I told him 90k,he look at me for seconds,his friends laugh too and I was hopeless because I've heard here in Nairaland people spending 300k,140k,180k so my case shouldn't be different. He look at his time it was 12:45,he took me inside and meet one officer inside and said express,take him for capturing,change the date to this new one...he handed over my details to him. I saw over 100 people inside just looking at me like who's these person to pass us seated here since morning. Lols.
My nairaland people,that's how I was captured and am back to central area to report to embassy new date because they school want all medical students to report next Sunday. So with 90-100k if anyone here needs assistance,connect me and be prepared to move to Abuja and be captured. Thank me later. I'll refer you. If you're captured on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday you can get it.
Contact my email: lapupils.ng@gmail.com
**Update! Update!**
Like I said I'll update. It took 3days and I've gotten it. Cost 90k. And with happiness I dash the man 8k because I've seen plenty other files yet to be processed.
hi bro, please check your email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigerians and DOB issues………….Football age everywhere
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Junnie0906(f): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
[]Send me a pm. What's the year gap?
From 1991 to 1982 [/quote]
Please send your email. I need to sort my dob too
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Junnie0906(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please can you drop your email? I’m having same issue.
Fadelex:

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Surebabe5640: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Pls I need to talk to you
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Fadelex2000@yahoo.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Junnie0906:
Please can you drop your email? I’m having same issue.
Surebabe5640:
Pls I need to talk to you
Fadelex2000@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Surebabe5640: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Powertheft:

05/08/2021 thats when i did both capturing, though my NIN has been fixed since yesterday 16th/08/2021 it delay because nimc had network issues.
pls I need to talk to you? Can you drop your email address?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Zaynab90: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
ec0malchemist:

Oga calm down, I did my own too in immigration HQ sauka with my trusted link.

I called him some days back because it was taking longer than expected after i handsomely tipped him make my work come out fast fast.

apparently, there's no paper for production of passport, that's the hiccup now.

so drink a cup of tea with hobnobs or digestive biscuit, we gather dey.

one love.

Can you link me too?
agbomabiwonzabby117@gmail.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Zaynab90: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fadelex:

I'm a fresh applicant. The first time I applied..I had age error on NIN and I told them I can't use the age. I corrected my NIN age this year and went to apply for passport again..the man told me it's the former age that's still reflecting despite the change on NIN. Tho he told me that nin server hasn't drop at their website
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Zaynab90: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2022
tlk2Prince:
I have done it bro.
The day, Month and Year of birth (4years difference)was all incorrect but I was able to correct it.

Can u give me your link?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jidele: 3:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Please brother seriously need to change my Date of birth.
mutico20:
hi bro, please check your email
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jidele:
Please brother seriously need to change my Date of birth.
Send me a mail
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nikkywills: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Fadelex:

Send me a mail

I am trying to email you but not going through
I am having same issue.
Please can you drop me your WhatsApp number pls?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nikkywills: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Junnie0906:
[]Send me a pm. What's the year gap?
From 1991 to 1982
Please send your email. I need to sort my dob too

Were able to solve this?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nikkywills: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
smart8956:
This is from someone who did today Thursday 7,Oct.2021. I'll update you when I get it next week, kindly save the page and follow up.
First, To be sincere here because everyone want a way out,some don't have the high amount of money needed,some just want to know.
Now, am sure you're aware what it takes to do renewal of passport about 3years old and COD (their slang for change of date of birth).
Before I travel to Abuja, I was introduced to someone (a female immigration officer who's from the East---name withheld) at passport office headquarter Abuja. On meeting her she says it will cost me 170k for everything since it has expired for 3yrs plus my date or birth. First she ask how many of my documents are affected (this was logic but I didn't grab), I simply reply her my waec,NIN,BVN and everything. She says nothing can be done except I do the changes on my passport before I can travel. Since I was desperate and a medical student,the school has given me arrival date,so if I don't do what's necessary,I may missed out. So I plead her for 70k,she replied I should just go back to my state and explain to my parents the cost of everything. I was left thinking for 30min on what to do. Finally she says 165k last...and collect my file and keep until when ready I should let her know.
After a while,I said it's ok,I left in bitterness.
This morning,before I move I told God I have no body at the immigration,help me God. Now,the actual price for the changes is 33k(COD) + 25k(reissue) total 58k..but pay online and wait for interview,you'll wait until next year. There's no 32booklet at the moment. So I told God my case is urgent and I need help,show me favour,and direct my footstep to the right person.
I arrive immigration and I went inside,they stop me I should call the person incharge of my case,I reply the man I have no body this is what I want to do. He says ok,let me see your old passport (please always be truthful and straight forward to Hausa people). I show him,he says your case is COD,don't worry i'll direct you to somebody,just wait...not upto 2min one tall dark Hausa man appear not wearing uniform,and the security man look at me and say follow him,he'll handle your case. I mate the man and show him everything he says it will cost me 120k, he said.. to be sincere this is the price,but since I need urgent,I can assure you next week. Do you have the Money? I said no I'm with 70k. He return my passport to me and said when you're ready you comeback,this is not just renewal,but change of date of birth,I want to be very since with you,since you're a medical student,I don't know if by tomorrow am sick and you're likely to be the one treating me,bring 100k don't say anything by nextweek you get it. I told him 90k,he look at me for seconds,his friends laugh too and I was hopeless because I've heard here in Nairaland people spending 300k,140k,180k so my case shouldn't be different. He look at his time it was 12:45,he took me inside and meet one officer inside and said express,take him for capturing,change the date to this new one...he handed over my details to him. I saw over 100 people inside just looking at me like who's these person to pass us seated here since morning. Lols.
My nairaland people,that's how I was captured and am back to central area to report to embassy new date because they school want all medical students to report next Sunday. So with 90-100k if anyone here needs assistance,connect me and be prepared to move to Abuja and be captured. Thank me later. I'll refer you. If you're captured on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday you can get it.
Contact my email: lapupils.ng@gmail.com
**Update! Update!**
Like I said I'll update. It took 3days and I've gotten it. Cost 90k. And with happiness I dash the man 8k because I've seen plenty other files yet to be processed.

Please check your mail I use God beg you������

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nikkywills: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
stluke:
From 1991 to 1982

Did you get a solution? Pls.
I am having same problem.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Sankel(f): 3:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Hello pls can I get a link for change of data on my passport?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Sankel(f): 3:43am On Mar 21, 2022
I need to change my date of birth

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.