Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) (59796 Views)

Uniben Girl Stabs Fellow Girl Over Boyfriend Issue -see Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmmm, na wa oooo.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Adewale9(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Girls of nowadayz..... I fear who no fear them.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by bigboss80s(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
What a shame...and she looks so innocent
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Situation001(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
OH wow , oh wow..
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
R.I.P to the dead

Bt mean while,the parents was like 'my son is in the university studying hard inorder to become a man'
My God help me accomplish my dreams before I die

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
hotgunz:
Who shall we blaim ds on

The perpetrator of the act, perhaps?

Or were you expecting someone else?

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
That is why our elders say don't just look at beauty oooh, you will not eat Beauty. Always look for character, a woman with a kind heart.

See somebody son life gone to waste because of a bat...ch!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Kateykate(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
What is really really happening The other time it was a wife that stabbed the husband to death and now a girl friend stabbing the boyfriend.. When did we turn brutal, an ideal woman ought to be gentle and calm.. God help us work on our attitude. R.I. P bro, pray God comforts his family and friends

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Now she'll face the full wrath of the law..... by the way, the gbagaun in the last pic is duly noted...
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by bestower: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Her eyes will now see very well now,she put the blame on devil or APC.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by PidginYarns: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wetin come happen to front page today na? Na so so kill dem just dey kill themselves today. Na wa o, na God hand we dey o
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by abdulll6afh(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
As from todaY I wil naver abuse or insulT mY baby
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm still waiting for the fagg.ots and simps to say that you should never hit a woman under any cirucumstances.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by wuramini(f): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
cheating i geas
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
ar-eye-pee bruv! like i know that gurl oo
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by sisisioge: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
So many humans are mentally imbalanced..

What could they possibly have been arguing about to warrant this?

Now her life is over all because she let her anger get the best of her in something that would by now not seem as horrendous as it appeared at the time she stabbed the Nigga.

R
I
P

YOUNG MAN.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
wat d hell
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by LewisO: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
F00lish girl. angry

And she allow the evil spirits in her take over her.undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by uzo4real(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Like i always say... the major problems of this world

ISLAM
WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Kimoni: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
The way women dey kill men these days dey fear me walahi.

I think I will start being nice to them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better be!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
America is testing their self-destruct remote control on Nigeria
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by xklassic: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
buyanresell:
So sad.
. Am interested in your watches.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by MadCow1: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
aim5:
I'm still waiting for the fagg.ots and simps to say that you should never hit a woman under any cirucumstances.

It has nothing to do with hitting women..

The girl was looney or lost her mind in a fit of rage.

As at when she picked up the knife, I am sure the Nigga must have tried to defend himself. This is a case of a girl who lost her mind in anger. Hitting her may still have led to this. He was prolly beating her long before now if you check it.

Domestic violence should never be encouraged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Sweatlock(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Women are becoming to angered this days oo shooo.

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
voltron:
America is testing their self-destruct remote control on Nigeria

Ah yes....when we do good things....we are so perfect and sweet.

When we do bad things....it is America's fault.

Better we blame the lass for losing her temper....rather than the America that does not even know of her existence.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Koolking(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

He stood there like a Dummy, looking at her.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

He was one of those guys that believed "dem never born her well". Now he has believed the hard way. May he never underrate a woman in his second life. Woman is something bitter than death so says the 'Preacher'

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by MARKone(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

Pray, you don't get attacked by one who is blinded by raving anger, and ready to draw blood.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Bonapart(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ogbanje on point. If they can't kill you spiritually, they manipulate in physically..
#ihavedecidedforeigngirls
That's my own #change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.