Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) (59791 Views)

Uniben Girl Stabs Fellow Girl Over Boyfriend Issue -see Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by aceblaizer: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
@poster why are u lying? I live in Abeokuta and nothing like that happened in school
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Kimoni: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
PidginYarns:
I don yarn am before, babes dey reason like fowls. If chick use vex carry weapon for u, my guy kpake o. Coz she must use am. The devil wey dey her head dat time pass wetin dey control boko haram. Na later dem dey regret

U don't mean it shocked shocked
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by avalontony(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
some girls are heartless and devils incarnate........ that girl brain go don reset to default setting now and she go blame oga Satan.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Unadulterated madness.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ojosam29: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
only Baba God can deliver us from all short of evils that is become rampant in this Nation.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by chillyspot(f): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=buyanresell post=31749509] So sad.[/quote
just sent u a bbm request
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hiannn... What is all these stabbing, killing and cutting of joysticks eeh kwanu

O ti su mi joorr angry
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Edusouls(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
fustration everywhere, women lie to men,men lie to women, nobody is straightforward to each other,especially women their life of chain lies and deceit have made men loose trust completely in them, men running after everything in skirt, skirt madness is a disease with men, women are money madness, a more devastating disease..we are reaping our seeds of evil..

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Dragonking post=31750135]

^^look at this biiatch telling me to have respect for the dead on a thread were a man killed the woman. Now that it is the woman that killed the man this is all she has to say..Hypocrite!!! [/quote

Who is the mother of this cry baby? pls come and breastfeed him.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Dreament(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

He stood there like a Dummy, looking at her.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

He stood there like a Dummy, looking at her.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

the girl might hide the knive b4 aprroaching the boy thinking that the girl is armless ony to stabbed him
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Edusouls(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
hotgunz:
Who shall we blame ds on
60% insincerity and dishonesty on mens part..98.8% deceit,dishonesty, lies on the part of women...so judge who is to be blamed..
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
pretydiva:
My goodness shocked..wat exactly is happening 2 my belove country. Where ve we gone wrong .. God pls save us frm untimely n premature death

what you mean this country? can't you see its ladies that has been killing their hubby's? first was valentine fire, now its stabbing only God know what next will be
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Dragonking: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=brito post=31751375][/quote]

hehehehe...come and breastfeed me na. nonsense!!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Samirana360(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Love nwa ntiti
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
aim5:

Yes, we weren't there to witness the incident so we wouldn't know what exactly transpired between the two, but that doesn't excuse this bi.tch's actions.

I wasn't making excuses for her.. Just trying to correct your take on assaulting women (or men).
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dragonking:

hehehehe...come and breastfeed me na. nonsense!!

Keep crying! fool
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by hensben(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
wuramini:
cheating i geas
So because a guy cheat he deserved to be killed, make d girl swear say na only the guy dey f..uck her...she is not his wife for gawd sake.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Pezzonavante(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
(In Riley Freeman's voice)
no matter what nobody says, I ain't never getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by lebete3000: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Where is searching for love? Alias team foreign girls.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
WITH this KIND of news we hear now,
I may have to DUMP my girlfriend, so as to be on the SAFER SIDE...

I think I will be better if left ALONE...

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nigthwalker(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Person go come deh fair to get girlfriend again....shuuuuuu
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hiannn... What is all these stabbing, killing and cutting of joysticks eeh kwanu

O ti su mi joorr angry
Wait...E remain Hausa.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Okay, and if this guy was able to overpower her and beat her up, he would be the beast.

I don't know why these women won't develop common sense.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mehn...na to get Ironman's kinda suit sure pass. These babes are not smiling.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by adedayourt(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Reason y I don't do gfs, nija babe wahala too much.

RIP 2 d dead

Let her grow old in jail
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Love is Dangerous......
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by meforyou1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
What's wrong with Nigerians these days, stabbing, shooting, killing. Haba
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Wait...E remain Hausa.

Eehh?? Oh..abeg no make me laugh where person die cheesy

OK Hausa....

Hmmm

Kai! Menene? Ba 'na so fa!

tongue
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Raylight2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
look is deceptive
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Sexkillz is that you embarassed

CloneX is sexkillz
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by October1960: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Loud and belligerent is the operative word - some always form "too know"

aim5:

Even though Yoruba women can be loud and belligerent, they're not the worst set of females in Nigeria.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
shaddi:
What has he profit to have a girlfriend and loose his precious soul #vanity

Father please forgive him for my sake and let his soul enter Heaven cry

Rip to the dead
Are you sure he will be forgiven for "your sake"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.