Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) (59792 Views)

Uniben Girl Stabs Fellow Girl Over Boyfriend Issue -see Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
South West women...First it was a woman who preserved her husband's body with chemical for 10 years, then the one that killed her Togo husband with a razor and now this one. Yoruba women i hail o.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ramdris(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
ylaa:
igbo boys slang! nna mehnn

Babe am an original Ibadan guy oo.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by owolawitola(f): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
See how our fellow ladies are derepping us. They are takin the title of touts
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eehh?? Oh..abeg no make me laugh where person die cheesy

OK Hausa....

Hmmm

Kai! Menene? Ba 'na so fa!

tongue
Dunno what you just said, but "menene" sure sounds funny. You passed, congrats.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by seeker121(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
hmnnnnnnnn dis is so callous dat gurl must be brought to book
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ifekemmie(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=pretydiva post=31748236]My goodness shocked..wat exactly is happening 2 my belove country. Where ve we gone wrong .. God pls save us frm untimely n premature death

Amen
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by seeker121(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
stop showing ur ethnic jingoism let's all condemn bad thing and this happen in every tribe or race.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by slap1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is sad. Young guy wasted like that. So much trouble in the world these days. The safest place is in the Almighty God.
#InChristAlone
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by xandy84: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
You do not have to believe it but i had seen similar incident. Love makes a man stupid. She can't do it is what crosses his mind until he is 6 feet below.. Poor soul. RIP

SagePerv:
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

He stood there like a Dummy, looking at her.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Ferguson7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
The Gurl is possess
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Dunno what you just said, but "menene" sure sounds funny. You passed, congrats.

Hahaha...I won't transl8 tongue

Thanx grin cheesy
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by shaddi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
slyIsaac:

Are you sure he will be forgiven for "your sake"
am sure He will.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Donpizzle(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

i tink he nvr blivd she wuld stab him.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by sunylatsega(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
They both wasted dere lives. D Guy died n d lady is probably going spend d rest of her days behind bars if nt killed. Foolishly, dey gave d enemy victory.pls guys b careful of d kinda gurl u go in2 a relationship wit like wise ladies too. I remember while in d university, dere ws dis gurl I had as a neighbour. She is pretty buh character wise,u cn liking her to lucifer. A gurl dat cn break ur car windscreen jst cos u both had an arguement. Even went as far as throwing a knife @ u. What do u call dat? Guys b careful, its nt all about d physical appearance. Character speaks better.God help us. RIP 2 d died
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Seriously, there was peace and harmony on earth until woman arrived and cheated on man.[/size]
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by dnawah(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
nowadays people only care about how to make money and technology,for goodness sake wat happen to small self defence.if am the one ,i will disarm her and give her marks she will never 4get in her life.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

the guy might think she wont be capable of doing it oooo...na wa
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

like seriously bro or sis,wetin u bin wan d guy 2 do,u neva hear say person dey him own them break him head,u think say the person bin just they watch,una too dey reason like say una no be human. RIP 2 d dead
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by faradexs09(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lots of young souls ve been wasted, girl hanged today, boy stabbed 2mao, so much bad news, ladies are capable of all sorts of death works dz days from, killing with a razor to downright stabbing, what a country, why er the youths wasting away over quarrel , over love, have we some place along the line lost our humanity...so saddening, uhm change better come from every parent raising a chap today, teach them the importance of life, the benefit of perseverance, anger control, nd we can thus save a generation from been wiped out due to uncontrol rage...in between never doubt an angry man. RIP man a young soul fell by a knife..
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by dinachi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is a clear warning and an eye opener to those men who specialize in saying REAL men do not raise their hands on women. I am sure the guy killed was a REAL man who instead of going on the attack the moment he saw his life was in danger was busy forming real man. Now he is dead. A very dead real man!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by faradexs09(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=ifekemmie post=31753079][/quote]cwiously we've someaw lost our sanity...somehow some pple has become tools for d devil, nd d solution really lies with each of us
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by faradexs09(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
slap1:
This is sad. Young guy wasted like that. So much trouble in the world these days. The safest place is in the Almighty God.
#InChristAlone
In the amiable arms of christ one can truly feel esconce, d world nd its frivolities
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by faradexs09(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Donpizzle:

i tink he nvr blivd she wuld stab him.
he never believed, how silly nd foolish somepple can be in love, I'll run for my life b4 u say jack, anyone possessed by anger is capable of anything...another slained romeo for d want of luv...A man should neva loosen his guard in d sight of danger, even a loving wife has maimed nd kill for silly u dnt dare do dt...nd she ends up doing.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Damsman10(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

well dats ur view, but lemme tell u he must v tot she wouldn't do it, some girls r just dat violent..e.g my gf,
if m gonna v 2 breakup with r i will first wear bullet proof vest, carry bible, carry cross, keep abt 1mile distance btw us den tell r bye...

guys dont just read; take note n learn...
rip 2 d young guy..
ladies en
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by jamalchance(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
All these girls ehn ...... I wonder what d dude did .... brothers we have to be watchful
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't see how people can enjoy argument. Personally, I argue on issues that I know that can be backed up by reason or evidences. Once things are heating up I let it be.

One of them should have taken a walk when it started and let time settle the matter iself.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
itsdumebi:
A young man,Moses Eric was stabbed to death by his girlfriend yesterday at the DS ICT polytechnic in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Moses and his girlfriend reportedly had a quarrel and in the process of arguing, the girl dashed to her room, returned with a knife and stabbed the late Moses in his chest.

From what i gathered, the girl is already in custody.
http://itsdumebi.com/exclusive-photos-girl-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-ict-polytechnic-abeokuta/

THIS IS WHY WE KEEP TELLING PEOPLE TO FORGET ABOUT THIS GIRLFRIEND - BOYFRIEND RUBBISH.

IT IS A SIN. AND SIN KILLS!!

THIS ONE HAS GONE INTO ETERNITY UNPREPARED. HOW SURE ARE WE THAT HE WILL MAKE HEAVEN? WHILE THE WOMAN THAT KILLED HIM WILL GO TO JAIL, PROBABLY, REPENT THERE DUE TO HARSH SITUATION AND FINALLY SHE MAY MAKE HEAVEN.

PLEASE DEAR ALL; KINDLY REPENT, GIVE YOUR LIVES TO JESUS CHRIST AND FORGET ABOUT THIS GIRLFRIEND - BOYFRIEND SIN PARTNER RELATIONSHIP. IT IS A TERRIBLE SIN.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Emeka71(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Too cruel so what will happen to the babe.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmmm ib babe...
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm not surprised ..babes of these days are psychopaths ...too violent ,greedy and too promiscuous.. rip bro
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by eleko1: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
StupidMod101:
not only in naija o
Abi na only local news you dey read

Pls try to go throug some foreign site and see what is happening there

Things are happening everywhere man
oyinbos are known for their weirdo lifestyle..They can jump down from high clif,nah dem sabi.thing aren't bad like this in Nija.Na real wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.