Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) (59794 Views)

Uniben Girl Stabs Fellow Girl Over Boyfriend Issue -see Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by holyokoto(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Just like that?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

Searching4love, is that you?

I have missed you o

Congratulations to her, she has succeeded in ruining a poor man's life.

pls nairalanders u can now see y i said dat NIgerians girls are mentally unstable, cocain smokers, "now can smone ask dis girl who is searching 4 love? or as d cocain started working?

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah yes....when we do good things....we are so perfect and sweet.

When we do bad things....it is America's fault.

Better we blame the lass for losing her temper....rather than the America that does not even know of her existence.

just adding a little sarcasm to the thread... grin
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by mimicious(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

He stood there like a Dummy, looking at her.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

I wonder oooo! May be dey were fighting in the dark undecided
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Seasons of killings, counter killings and over -killings.........wisdom, instinct should always guide us when we are in any relationship, it is better to walk away than to be a victim of careless butchering.......... angry.......
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Raiders: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joniboi:
Yoruba girls, always violent. I remember my Nysc days when my Yoruba girlfriend pursued me with knife and hot water. Nobody give me sense to flush the relationship down the pit and resolve never to date them because of their violent nature.
how do you know the girl is a yoruba girl when her name or tribe was not stated. There are violent girls in all tribes so stop stereotyping
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
pls nairalanders u can now see y i said dat NIgerians girls are mentally unstable, cocain smokers, "now can smone ask dis girl who is searching 4 love? or as d cocain started working?

I am too poor to afford cocaine

Try crack
Joniboi:
Guy, am talking about my experience on two different occasions. They might not be the worst for you but they are for me.

Most women nowadays are just sick my brother you just need God's help to deal with them.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
These are ladies of this generation's strategy; shout violence against women to weaken the men then take advantage of their weakling.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
aim5:

European women are also treacherous. Most of them are vain, materialistic and cunning.
broda its a lie o, wat will mke them 2 b materialistic when their govt has given them gud life n civilization?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dude must have seen it coming and ignored it.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
All these crimes of passion sef. You peeps had better take it easy oo. relationships and marriages are not a do or die affair.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Joniboi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
godoluwa:
hw u take knw sey d gal na yoruba? am sure, d gal must be from abia or ebonyi, am typing 4rm experience
Do you need a prophet to tell you that she is Yoruba? Look at the pics very well. She looks Yoruba though and through. Ibo girls are too strong and hard working to allow trivial love matters to rule their sense of judgement.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Ekii(f): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Depressing news everywhere. People getting very wicked by the day and Nigeria wasn't like this. Its just so sad to know what evil a person can do to the next person when we are suppose to be our keepers. We owe each other a duty of responsibility to preserve one another. It is well
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by amanze15(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
olaideeeedris:
The lady looks peaceful and innocent physically...
schizophrenic psychotic bitch cry
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Joniboi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
aim5:

Most women nowadays are just sick my brother you just need God's help to deal with them.
You absolutely right.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
broda its a lie o, wat will mke them 2 b materialistic when their govt has given them gud life n civilization?

White women are very fake and materialistic.. Irrespective of what their govts. have done for them.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by jude33084(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
First class degree murder

She might spend like 20 years behind bar and when she comes out she will face her own street justice. angry

RIP bro sad
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am too poor to afford cocaine

Try crack
i sowi 4 u
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by paulvelly(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Men! This is crazy, weakness at it peak. Let her pay for what she did.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Emphasis(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

It may not have happened as straight forward as you make it sound.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Women don dey get some kind morale. What have been been smoking lately?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by nedu2000(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked shocked chineke mee
chineke how?lolss.........when i got the weapon off her,she started crying blaming me for leaving her for 3months so she got involved with a guy and got pregnant,i consoled her,apologised and left,forever
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by mrtimycc(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
For the guy... I shouldn't have cheated... For the girl... I should have understood that all men cheat! RIP bro, my ex once pulled a knife on me, nwanne I took to my heels and I never returned to her
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
aim5:

White women are very fake and materialistic.. Irrespective of what their govts. have done for them.
broda just pray to GOD dat u meet n date a spanish or russian girl n u will thank GOD forever.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:
All these crimes of passion sef. You peeps had better take it easy oo. relationships and marriages are not a do or die affair.
u c y i said nigerian ladies aint a wife material? except u.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by StupidMod101: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
eleko1:
undecided wife bath husband with hot water.Wife throw hubby down from upstair.Man rape and killed a 15 yrs old girl.75 yrs cleric killed his tenant.Only in naija.May we not see evil
not only in naija o
Abi na only local news you dey read

Pls try to go throug some foreign site and see what is happening there

Things are happening everywhere man
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Dragonking: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
NIGERIAN girls in general are all crazy,mentally unstable,igbo smokers,cocain sniffers, "dis is why i will date n marry a foreign girl bcaus they re more civilized, yea team #foreign wifes i hail thee.

Good for u my brother..this is why many of our celebrities are hooking up with foreign ladies..No man wants a deranged Nigerian girl in his house..I don already dey hook up with one foreign babe self. No time.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
broda just pray to GOD dat u meet n date a spanish or russian girl n u will thank GOD forever.

Spanish girls are good looking but I also have a disdain for Latin people, they have self hate issues and can be just as bad as white women. Russian women are too pasty, plus Russia is notorious for it's hatred of blacks.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
u c y i said nigerian ladies aint a wife material? except u.

You see your life?

SMH. You being a nigerian man, are you husband material? this your material wey no reach hankerchief.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by julioralph(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joniboi:
Yoruba girls, always violent. I remember my Nysc days when my Yoruba girlfriend pursued me with knife and hot water. Nobody give me sense to flush the relationship down the pit and resolve never to date them because of their violent nature.
shocked
Joniboi:
Na wetin u do am? U offend am
Guys need to be carefull nowadays, put character above beauty!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by charlsecy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

Are you saying it is not possible to be stabbed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.