Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) (59793 Views)

Uniben Girl Stabs Fellow Girl Over Boyfriend Issue -see Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by PidginYarns: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don yarn am before, babes dey reason like fowls. If chick use vex carry weapon for u, my guy kpake o. Coz she must use am. The devil wey dey her head dat time pass wetin dey control boko haram. Na later dem dey regret

4 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jezzzzz! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
NIGERIAN girls in general are all crazy,mentally unstable,igbo smokers,cocain sniffers, "dis is why i will date n marry a foreign girl bcaus they re more civilized, yea team #foreign wifes i hail thee.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by mohammedmagnus: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
When I hear of a stab incident, I remember joe carrol and his following. Watch that TV series is making me feel I can stab someone one day. RIP bro
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Gheezy02: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abi the guy was about to rape her and she stabbed him??Some girls are bad like that especially when they're forming Vir.gin
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by xklassic: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
buyanresell:

ping me or pm me.
. have done that.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by zeb04(f): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
May God deliver us from possesed patners.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by alesey(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
this is terrible act. R.I.P
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ethylene: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Born of a woman died by a woman.
His
Cycle of life,
End of his troubles. cry
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
NIGERIAN girls in general are all crazy,mentally unstable,igbo smokers,cocain sniffers, "dis is why i will date n marry a foreign girl bcaus they re more civilized, yea team #foreign wifes i hail thee.

Wow, you must be a divinity....to know about the intimate details of the habits and behaviors of millions of females.

And BTW....speaking as someone who knows people who have dated foreign....it is not as perfect as it sounds.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
pretydiva:
My goodness shocked..wat exactly is happening 2 my belove country. Where ve we gone wrong .. God pls save us frm untimely n premature death
let me nt beat around d bush, i shud just go straight to d matter, are u single?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Joniboi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yoruba girls, always violent. I remember my Nysc days when my Yoruba girlfriend pursued me with knife and hot water. Nobody give me sense to flush the relationship down the pit and resolve never to date them because of their violent nature.

1 Like

MadCow1:

It has nothing to do with hitting women..

The girl was looney or lost her mind in a fit of rage.

As at when she picked up the knife, I am sure the Nigga must have tried to defend himself. This is a case of a girl who lost her mind in anger. Hitting her may still have led to this. He was prolly beating her long before now if you check it.

Domestic violence should never be encouraged.

I doubt he was beating her prior to his death.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by nedu2000(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
i returned from a trip from outside the country recently and visited my 'lovely babe' last sunday,na so she tell me say she dey one month pregnant for me,i told her that it can't be mine since i've been away for 3 months,when she realised her 'mistake' she took out a knife and threatened to stab me if i don't accept...........lunatics dey o,i even have a small wound to that effect,i only managed to overpower her
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by quality01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is one major reason i distant myself from hot tempered ladies. RIP bro
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:

Searching4love, is that you?

I have missed you o

Congratulations to her, she has succeeded in ruining a poor man's life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Raiders: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Some women are deadly and wicked
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joniboi:
Yoruba girls, always violent. I remember my Nysc days when my Yoruba girlfriend pursued me with knife and hot water. Nobody give me sense to flush the relationship down the pit and resolve never to date them because of their violent nature.

Even though Yoruba women can be loud and belligerent, they're not the worst set of females in Nigeria.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Wow, you must be a divinity....to know about the intimate details of the habits and behaviors of millions of females.

And BTW....speaking as someone who knows people who have dated foreign....it is not as perfect as it sounds.
broda i must tell u d truth, iv been with foreign girls all my life, both d one my friends,my uncles and i dated, and i must tell u d truth, beta marry a foreign girl its d best.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Brugo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
After all the shawarma and ice cream and suya and pepper soup.

Never date a woman with a fierce anger. There is nothing romantic about it.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Women are becoming more and more violent recently, well according to stats on here.
Is there something in the air?
They are almost becoming as good as the guys at violence. WTF?

RIP bro.

I hope she's severely punished for this.
Na person son she just waste like that over argument. Probably something meaningless too.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
I still don't get this stories of couples killing eachoda over flimsy excuses or arguement,stabbing,burning and d likes,the most confusing part is the role the victims always plays when the arguement is gaining altitude,do their feet stay grounded to a spot when their spouses gets aggressive?she dashed inside and d guy was like whatchu gonna do eeh? She came out with a knife and he was still all trusting,nah she can't do a thing!same goes for peeps who gets doused wit petrol and later gets ignited,with dia hands and feet loose,a whole lot is missing in dis stories,a look at d ladies pics wudnt give an idea of her oda side,buh a good thinker will know anybody is capable of extraordinary acts wen agitated and over d edge,rip to the youngman.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
nedu2000:
i returned from a trip from outside the country recently and visited my 'lovely babe' last sunday,na so she tell me say she dey one month pregnant for me,i told her that it can't be mine since i've been away for 3 months,when she realised her 'mistake' she took out a knife and threatened to stab me if i don't accept...........lunatics dey o,i even have a small wound to that effect,i only managed to overpower her
shocked shocked shocked chineke mee
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Lataability(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
D girl must be from North, killing is there tradition... Disgusting ppl
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Joniboi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
aim5:

Even though Yoruba women can be loud and belligerent, they're not the worst set of females in Nigeria.
Guy, am talking about my experience on two different occasions. They might not be the worst for you but they are for me.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by godoluwa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joniboi:
hw u take knw sey d gal na yoruba? am sure, d gal must be from abia or ebonyi, am typing 4rm experience
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by blacq2009(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
itsdumebi:
A young man,Moses Eric was stabbed to death by his girlfriend yesterday at the DS ICT polytechnic in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Moses and his girlfriend reportedly had a quarrel and in the process of arguing, the girl dashed to her room, returned with a knife and stabbed the late Moses in his chest.

From what i gathered, the girl is already in custody.
http://itsdumebi.com/exclusive-photos-girl-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-ict-polytechnic-abeokuta/

Who'll make the next FP, only Allah knows.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
she will also die in dat prison ooo. is she d Alpha and Omega.? no matter how vexed u are., u don't have d rite to take another person's life.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Dragonking: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
brito:
what a way to go

^^look at this biiatch telling me to have respect for the dead on a thread were a man killed the woman. Now that it is the woman that killed the man this is all she has to say..Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
softapple:
broda i must tell u d truth, iv been with foreign girls all my life, both d one my friends,my uncles and i dated, and i must tell u d truth, beta marry a foreign girl its d best.

European women are also treacherous. Most of them are vain, materialistic and cunning.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by hensben(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
olaideeeedris:
The lady looks peaceful and innocent physically...
Not all that glitters are gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.