Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Y'all Think? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Y'all Think? (5685 Views)

No ls taken / Helmholtz Love: What Do Y'all Think? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2009
Taken:

I think my fingers work better than these rabbits and vibrutors - battery is not needed.

Phenix, u should beg me make I borrow you.

Ya fingers?? shocked shocked
Are u an eunuch? cheesy
Re: What Y'all Think? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:11am On Jan 18, 2009
Wait aren't y'all the same guys who create threads looking for a "sugar mommy"? Why are you guys now acting as if you don't UnCloth older women with your eyes?

Taken:

I think my fingers work better than these rabbits and vibrutors - battery is not needed.

Phenix, u should beg me make I borrow you.

I'm sorry, I do not want your diseases.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:12am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Men are just using em like sanitary pads.
A smart man meets a babe who is 30. The first thing on his mind will be. . . . .What has she been doing with her life between 22-30??
Who wants an old cargo anyways??

confession time

u cee thats more reasons i say u guys are too wicked angry
ur guys use and throw women as if they r ur toilet tissue angry angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Treetop20(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked
Are u joining in sad tongue

women have suffered shocked shocked
Does it occur to you that maybe the babe has been unlucky with men by dating some losers n assholes who call themselves men undecided
nah, just stating the facts
you and i know for sure
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked
Are u joining in sad tongue

Does it occur to you that maybe the babe has been unlucky with men by dating some losers n assholes who call themselves men undecided

A guy asks u out, you have the choice to say YES or NO. Our own work is to make our arguement, You Ladies have the final say at least typically. If you make a stupid decision then it is your fault cos you cant tell me not to toast you but you can tell me you wont go out with me.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:14am On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Wait aren't y'all the same guys who create threads looking for a "sugar mommy"? Why are you guys now acting as if you don't UnCloth older women with your eyes?

no mind them angry men sef they just too annoying angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

So i should marry a 2nd hand commodity??
Be nice, please.

~Sissy~:

confession time

u cee thats more reasons i say u guys are too wicked angry
ur guys use and throw women as if they r ur toilet tissue angry angry

Guys are wicked?? Here we go again.
I thunk u are the heartbreaker here, isn't it??
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:15am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Be nice, please.

who made them second hand

no b u men
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:17am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Be nice, please.

Guys are wicked?? Here we go again.
I thunk u are the heartbreaker here, isn't it??

yes i am and i dnt apologize for it cox u men deserves no mercy or second chance angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Treetop20(m): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2009
sissy
are you having a heart attack?
calm down cheesy
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 3:18am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

who made them second hand

no b u men

So i should bear the brunt of a woman's stupidity and myopia?? No chance.
A woman still has to decide whether to get into a relationship with a man or not.
Any woman who gets led to the slaughter-house blindly should be SOLELY responsible for her actions.
I won't help her carry her cross.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

you and i know for sure

which facts the one u and ur fellows made up
Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2009
Sissy - by the way, what kind of a man would you marry?
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 3:21am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

yes i am and i dnt apologize for it cox u men deserves no mercy or second chance angry

Typical of an average girl. A unique girls Rights the wrong of her man provided he still loves her.Guys are not perfect. But naija girl will free her man-No room for second chance, front for like another two years and the same thing happens again. Then she is 32 years old,single and desperate. Who go marry Old Mama. 32 is almost menopuase abi undecided
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 3:21am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

you and i know for sure

Gini . . . . what facts? undecided

vicade:

A guy asks u out, you have the choice to say YES or NO. Our own work is to make our arguement, You Ladies have the final say at least typically. If you make a stupid decision then it is your fault cos you cant tell me not to toast you but you can tell me you wont go out with me.

Well guess what some muthafuckas are amongst u guys are very good at pretending n deceiving. No?

~Sauron~:

Be nice, please.

2nd hand commodity?? because she is 30?
Some girls that are in their late teens/early 20's are 20th hand commodity ya know tongue undecided
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 3:22am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

A woman still has to decide whether to get into a relationship with a man or not.
Any woman who gets led to the slaughter-house blindly should be SOLELY responsible for her actions.

150% correct.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:22am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

they agree to ur mens sweet but bitter mouth and they give u guys their hearts cox they care and love u guys but ur guys r just there pretending to love and care for them but only want sex angry angry and then u guys dump them and all of a sudden they become second hand
Re: What Y'all Think? by Treetop20(m): 3:23am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Well guess what some muthafuckas are amongst u guys are very good at pretending n deceiving. No?

Some girls that are in their late teens/early 20's are 20th hand commodity ya know tongue undecided
you lot front way too much
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

150% correct.

cee urself y wouldnt it be correct arent u one of them angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

you know, you can always seek the voice of GOD for Guidiance.  grin More often girls are more likely to say yes if a guy is wealthy than if they recieved the Go Ahead from GOD.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

yeah ask him which facts
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 3:26am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

you lot front way too much

There is nothing wrong in fronting just not too much
If a girl does front, u guys will say she is TOO CHEAP undecided
u guys cant seem to make up ur mind sha angry

vicade:

you know, you can always seek the voice of GOD for Guidiance.  grin More often girls are more likely to say yes if a guy is wealthy than if they recieved the Go Ahead from GOD.

Well if a girl is fool by wealth nowadays then she only has herself to blame
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

they agree to ur mens sweet but bitter mouth and they give u guys their hearts cox they care and love u guys but ur guys r just there pretending to love and care for them but only want sex angry angry and then u guys dump them and all of a sudden they become second hand

How is that ma own fault?? She should sort it out with her EX.

tope2000:

I agree but the older they are, the more likely they have been with more men than necessary.
U must be accountable for the lost years. I think a man should know what u have dipped your hands INTO. wink
Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 3:26am On Jan 18, 2009
Say that again Vic.  

Anyway, Sissy dont you too pick and drop!
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 3:27am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

cee urself y wouldnt it be correct arent u one of them angry

One of what?
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:28am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

Typical of an average girl. A unique girls Rights the wrong of her man provided he still loves her.Guys are not perfect. But naija girl will free her man-No room for second chance, front for like another two years and the same thing happens again. Then she is 32 years old,single and desperate. Who go marry Old Mama. 32 is almost menopuase abi undecided

as if u guys never admit u r ever wrong angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Treetop20(m): 3:29am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Well if a girl is fool by wealth nowadays then she only has herself to blame
we are saying the same thing
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:30am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

One of what?

oh u dnt knw

Taken:

Say that again Vic.  

Anyway, Sissy dont you too pick and drop!  

undecided
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 3:30am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

[b]Well if a girl is fool by wealth nowadays then she only has herself to blam[/b]e

u will be amazed what you girls fall for. Wealth,,Nice Car,Nice House, Choir Master,Dresses nice,Great Voice e.t.c.

But girls dont know that they are not the only one feeling these things. Then they get played . There are some  nice girls out there too. Girls that are TAKE HOME TO MAMA . But you are more likely to see a shooting star .
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 3:30am On Jan 18, 2009
Battle of the sexes.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:32am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

we are saying the same thing

all saying the same what
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:33am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

u will be amazed what you girls fall for. Wealth,,Nice Car,Nice House, Choir Master,Dresses nice,Great Voice e.t.c.

But girls dont know that they are not the only one feeling these things. Then they get played . There are some  nice girls out there too. Girls that are TAKE HOME TO MAMA . But you are more likely to see a shooting star .

another secret confession of how wicked men are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st / 26 Places To Meet A Rich Man / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.