Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Y'all Think? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Y'all Think? (5686 Views)

No ls taken / Helmholtz Love: What Do Y'all Think? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 4:04am On Jan 18, 2009
You know that action speaks louder than words. Want to try me for real?

On a friendly note, do u have a man or a woman in your life?
Re: What Y'all Think? by Moonstone(f): 4:04am On Jan 18, 2009
Sissy, it's always the women. . . never the men. The men have nothing to give cos they are too busy sharing all their resources to many women.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 4:06am On Jan 18, 2009
well it is good to share. We are not selfish.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Sucking my thumb.
what else you dey suck? grin grin

sorry o, make I modify b4 he comes back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

Sissy, it's always the women. . . never the men. The men have nothing to give cos they are too busy sharing all their resources to many women.

no mind them jare kiss
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

what else you dey suck? grin grin

sorry o, make I modify b4 he comes back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
idiot!
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2009
Who wants to clue me in on this thread?

Is it just about NL women moaning as usual, and blaming men for their shortcomings
No wonder 85% of them are single. Men won't put up with bad rubbishes.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

idiot!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:10am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What is doing you? Hope say no be warapa
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:10am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Is it just about NL women moaning as usual, and blaming men for their shortcomings

lol never knew all those facts
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:12am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

What is doing you? Hope say no be warapa

tongue
Re: What Y'all Think? by Moonstone(f): 4:14am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

no mind them jare kiss
Of course girl! I blame our womenfolk for giving them the attention.
C2H5OH:

What is it now?
Men are the bad rubbishes. . . and we are forced to put up with them. That's why we complain so much about how men could be so useless.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:16am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

Of course girl! I blame our womenfolk for giving them the attention. What is it now?
Men are the bad rubbishes. . . and we are forced to put up with them. That's why we complain so much about how men could be so useless.

tell it like it is gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:17am On Jan 18, 2009
Wimp,
We can confirm that stat right now.

All three girls active on this thread as of now are single.

Moonstone:

Of course girl! I blame our womenfolk for giving them the attention. What is it now?

no one is forcing you to put up with rubbish.  admit you are a wimp and cannot do without a dick, period.

That goes for the rest of you. . . except SAPPHIC of course, since she prefers dildos n pussy.
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:18am On Jan 18, 2009
The truth is that men put up with your ridiculousness too. The difference is, we are not into the habit of complaining. And that's the reason you we have a strong hold on leadership positions, unlike women.
Politics comes to mind.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 4:20am On Jan 18, 2009
Actually, it is my puppy that does sapphic. Yeah, sissy must be single. She is yet to experience lots of pork me harder or perhaps she is just pretending to save face.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

idiot!
cheiiii, calm down o. make ur nerves no burst. continue sucking
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Wimp,

no one is forcing you to put up with rubbish.  admit you are a wimp and cannot do without a privates, period.

That goes for the rest of you. . . except SAPPHIC of course, since she prefers dildos n pussy.

pls no kill me with laffter abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

i will definitely tell Sapphic what u said cheesy
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2009
Taken:

Actually, it is my puppy that does sapphic. Y[b]eah, sissy must be single. She is yet to experience lots of pork me harder or perhaps she is just pretending to save face[/b].

really
Re: What Y'all Think? by Moonstone(f): 4:24am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Wimp,

no one is forcing you to put up with rubbish.  admit you are a wimp and cannot do without a privates, period.

Who told you that all 3 women active here are single? I don't think Heatfusion is single. No one is forcing me to put up with rubbish which is why I don't date riffraffs who give me 15% while i'm giving 80%.
I am not a wimp. My decision to date or not to date is not affected by the quality of guys around me but the fact that I wanna make the right decisions.
C2H5OH:

The truth is that men put up with your ridiculousness too.  The difference is, we are not into the habit of complaining.  And that's the reason you we have a strong hold on leadership positions, unlike women.  
Politics comes to mind.
Ewo! Naija men can complain and gossip ehnnnnnnnnnnn! I mean y'all are like women with testosterone. Don't give me any of that bs on this forum o!
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:26am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

Who told you that all 3 women active here are single? I don't think Heatfusion is single. No one is forcing me to put up with rubbish which is why I don't date riffraffs who give me 15% while i'm giving 80%.
I am not a wimp. My decision to date or not to date is not affected by the quality of guys around me but the fact that I wanna make the right decisions. Ewo! Naija men can complain and gossip ehnnnnnnnnnnn! I mean y'all are like women with testosterone. Don't give me any of that bs on this forum o!

spill it gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss cheesy
Re: What Y'all Think? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

I am not a wimp. My decision to date or not to date is not affected by the quality of guys around me but the fact that I wanna make the right decisions. Ewo! Naija men can complain and gossip ehnnnnnnnnnnn! I mean y'all are like women with testosterone. Don't give me any of that bs on this forum o!
what is this? abeg, no put me for your convo o. . . .I dnt want mr big n tough to kill me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 4:26am On Jan 18, 2009
Common sissy, make I see what you look like-  se you fine gan?
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:28am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

I am not a wimp. My decision to date or not to date is not affected by the quality of guys around me but the fact that I wanna make the right decisions.
Please, heartbreak insurance is not sold anywhere abeg.
You have yet to date more than 3 men, but there you sit typing away at your keyboard as if the trillions of men who have managed to look your way are incapable.

Ewo! Naija men can complain and gossip ehnnnnnnnnnnn! I mean y'all are like women with testosterone. Don't give me any of that bs on this forum o!
This is an untrue allegation.  Nairaland is proof.  The only toads I see gossiping are the women.

amebo no1, heatfusion, jgirl, sisijinx, and the list goes on and on and on.

That ekiti village girl is single sha, just to let you know.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2009
Taken:

Common sissy, make I see what you look like-  se you fine gan?

i must see ur first angry

HeatFusion:

what is this? abeg, no put me for your convo o. . . .I dnt want mr big n tough to kill me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

girl who be that
the person get seven heads or what
Re: What Y'all Think? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

girl who be that
the person get seven heads or what

C2H5OH O, na him dey threaten me with his hot nasty breath

C2H5OH:

ewooooooooooooooooooooo!! shocked shocked
Re: What Y'all Think? by Moonstone(f): 4:34am On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Please, heartbreak insurance is not sold anywhere abeg.
You have yet to date more than 3 men, but there you sit typing away at your keyboard as if the trillions of men who have managed to look your way are incapable.
This is an untrue allegation.  Nairaland is proof.  The only toads I see gossiping are the women.

amebo no1, heatfusion, jgirl, sisijinx, and the list goes on and on and on.

What? You want me to really get there with you? I have dated more than 3 men and not the men that manage to look my way, it's the men I've come in contact with. Those interested in me, my friends or not at all. Men don't gossip on Nl but off-NL i am so sure they do.
I am an amebo only on NL not in real life. Ekiti girl is single? i was writing up IV cards for her wedding! sad sad
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:36am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

C2H5OH O, na him dey threaten me with his hot nasty breath

and u let him, u, u no get nasty tongue too to pour on him tongue
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:37am On Jan 18, 2009
LAUGHS grin grin
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 4:38am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

What? You want me to really get there with you? I have dated more than 3 men and not the men that manage to look my way, it's the men I've come in contact with. Those interested in me, my friends or not at all. Men don't gossip on Nl but off-NL i am so sure they do.
I am an amebo only on NL not in real life. Ekiti girl is single? i was writing up IV cards for her wedding! sad sad

no mind him jare, but come oo who b this ekiti girl sef shocked
Re: What Y'all Think? by C2H5OH(f): 4:38am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

my own sef sharp like razor.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

Continue writing it jor. I still dy persuade C2H5OH.
Dnt worry wink

~Sissy~:

I don try it o, but it seems like I'll need a bat to knock his balls off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"love" And "respect": What Does Those Two Words Mean To You? / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / When Your Boyfriend Hits You Hard While At Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.