Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Y'all Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Y'all Think? (5688 Views)

No ls taken / Helmholtz Love: What Do Y'all Think? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 2:15am On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Tope darl, key word appears. In reality, many women end up making the men do what they (the women) want them to do. Men just don't know it.

Ahhhhhh . . . . . i like the way u just flipped it. I get u now wink cheesy

~Sissy~:

cox men think we r nothing without them so it is either we do or we do it no escape angry

Nothing without him?
Does he cloth me, feed me or pay my bills??
Even if he does, that doesnt mean i am nothing without him angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:15am On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Tope darl, key word appears. In reality, many women end up making the men do what they (the women) want them to do. Men just don't know it.

and even those who knw it are just feeling too big to appreaciate it angry

sometimes i wonder the world will be like without men cool
Re: What Y'all Think? by Taken(m): 2:16am On Jan 18, 2009
True most men don't know it cus some of these women have tucked the guys head under the pillow.  Shame on manipulation.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:16am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

i'm one hundered and ten percent sure all from pure personally experince cool

men are way more complicated than us women
shocked

I disagree with that.
Women are the most complex  beings in the world.

tope2000:

True but what baffles me is why?? in marriages, yeah i accept its the woman but in relationship must it be just the woman too? undecided

Sacrifice!! Sacrifice!!! Sacrifice!!!!
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

and even those who knw it are just feeling too big to appreaciate it angry

sometimes i wonder the world will be like without men cool

thatz one thing that gets me mad again angry

~Sauron~:

Sacrifice!! Sacrifice!!! Sacrifice!!!!

b4 i make that kind of sacrifices, then the guy must have been the most wonderful guy EVER. not some low-life lipsrsealed
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2009
Taken:

True most men don't know it cus some of these women have tucked the guys head under the pillow.  Shame on manipulation.

did u just say manipulation angry ok i just take that as a type error sad

i suppose u meant to say men manipualte women tongue
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2009
On paper the boy and girl should give the same but in reality, it is the guy that does most of the giving.Ladies just keep on recieving

And the problem with most ladies is that they think they are irreplaceable like Beyonce, such ladies at the end of the day will be 30 years old and single. Then desperation sets in . Simply because they have  used their better years to flaunt,feel funky and they always forget that it all falls down.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:21am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

On paper the boy and girl should give the same but in reality, it is the guy that does most of the giving.Ladies just keep on recieving

And the problem with most ladies is that they think they are irreplaceable like Beyonce, such ladies at the end of the day will be 30 years old and single. Then desperation sets in . Simply because they have used their better years to flaunt,feel funky and they always forget that it all falls down.

whats is that men give and women receive angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:21am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

whats is that men give and women receive angry

Quality time. It is PRICELESS!!!!!
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 2:23am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

And the problem with most ladies is that they think they are irreplaceable like Beyonce, such ladies at the end of the day will be 30 years old and single. Then desperation sets in . Simply because they have  used their better years to flaunt,feel funky and they always forget that it all falls down.

Rofl . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin
Some women to tend to think that way grin grin grin

But come o, What makes u think guys does all the giving?? n girls keepin receiving? what kind of girls do u date?
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:25am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

thatz one thing that gets me mad again angry

b4 i make that kind of sacrifices, then the guy must have been the most wonderful guy EVER. not some low-life lipsrsealed

very correct but u dnt have seal ur mouth, tell it like it is girl cool

~Sauron~:

Quality time. It is PRICELESS!!!!!

wat kind of quality time be that
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:26am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

But come o, What makes u think guys does all the giving?? n girls keepin receiving? what kind of girls do u date?

help me ask them ooo angry angry angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 2:28am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin

well what do girls give?Girls  more often  react than act in a relationship.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

wat kind of quality time be that

Use your church mind wink
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 2:31am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

well what do girls give?Girls  more often  react than act in a relationship.

Love, support, affection n many more cool
what do u guys give again?? undecided
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:32am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Use your church mind wink

u mean sex angry angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Love, support, affection n many cool

tell them gurl tongue
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:35am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

u mean sex angry angry

Well. . . . . . .one of the indices of quality time but there are many other stuffs.

U have just met an attractive young man who is brilliant with accountancy/engineering skills embedded in him.
What sacrifices do u intend to give to claim these things so u can transfer em to your offspring??
That is what we are talking about here. For the skills and talents i have got, how much are u willing to sacrifice to make them 100% YOURS??
Re: What Y'all Think? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2009
I cannot imagine life without men. Who else are we going to manipulate and drain of their "riches"?
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:40am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . . . .one of the indices of quality time but there are many other stuffs.

U have just met an attractive young man who is brilliant with accountancy/engineering skills embedded in him.
What sacrifices do u intend to give to claim these things so u can transfer em to your offspring??
That is what we are talking about here. For the skills and talents i have got, how much are u willing to sacrifice to make them 100% YOURS??

sacrifice ke angry just cox he got nice job and money doesnt mean i have lick his ass in and out of the house
Re: What Y'all Think? by vicade(m): 2:41am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Love, support, affection n many more cool

Guys do the toasting and wait for her to make her mind up in otherwords, we do all you said above in the initiation stage and the lady just responds"Me too" like Love you too

Well guys are expected to take care of the treat for vals

Guys will treat her on her birthday

Guy will treat her on his birthday

guys are more faithful than ladies. Just like a friend of mine, said,every lady has her price. We guys are priceless.
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:42am On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I cannot imagine life without men. Who else are we going to manipulate and drain of their "riches"?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:42am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sissy~:

sacrifice ke angry just cox he got nice job and money doesnt mean i have lick his ass in and out of the house

I am not asking you to lick his ass . . . . .All i am saying is women should sacrifice a bit more.
Be attentive, responsive and tend to his NEEDS.

DaPhoenix:

Life without men means u and the other women wld be shagging monkeys, horses n pigs to get by.
It would be tacky, innit??
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

seconded grin

~Sauron~:

As long as i get to have ur EGO, MONEY, KUDI  tongue and never lack anything. I will do more that just sacrifices sef grin cheesy
Re: What Y'all Think? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Life without men means u and the other women wld be shagging monkeys, horses n pigs to get by.

At least those aren't done in a minute lol  lipsrsealed
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

At least those aren't done in a minute lol  lipsrsealed

Only you'd know. grin

tope2000:

As long as i get to have ur EGO, MONEY, KUDI  tongue and never lack anything. I will do more that just sacrifices sef grin cheesy

Thatz what i am talking about.
When can i meet your people again??
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:48am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not asking you to lick his ass . . . . .All i am saying is women should sacrifice a bit more.

women have always sacrified more and contiunes to do so more than so called men tongue

at least monkeys and others will be a little bit appreciative of our hardworks tongue
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sauron1: 2:49am On Jan 18, 2009
It's not too late to be with em monkeys. tongue
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

Guys do the toasting and wait for her to make her mind up in otherwords, we do all you said above in the initiation stage and the lady just responds"Me too" like Love you too

guys are more faithful than ladies. Just like a friend of mine, said,every lady has her price. We guys are priceless.

any data on how many men actually does all this u listed
Re: What Y'all Think? by tope2000(f): 2:51am On Jan 18, 2009
vicade:

Its a man's world isnt it, abeg deal with it cool

Not really, i dont see anything wrong in treatin my bf on vals day

Are u telling me a chic as never gave u a treat or present on ur b-day? shocked tongue hwta kind of chic do u date, i ask once again?

Im sorry but Do u date secondary school girls?

They are both as bad as each other

~Sauron~:

Thatz what i am talking about.
When can i meet your people again??

0800 000 B-A-B-E grin cheesy
Re: What Y'all Think? by Sissy3(f): 2:51am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not too late to be with em monkeys. tongue

nope i rather b with men and teach a lesson they ought to learn a long time ago angry
Re: What Y'all Think? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:51am On Jan 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

And vice versa. You want it all but you never want to do anything to earn it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) / I Finally Met With This Nairalander. / Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.