Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers (33437 Views)

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations / Another Survey Tips Buhari To Win Presidential Poll By 62% Votes / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by anonimi: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Interesting survey vs. interesting prophecy.

lalasticlala:
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by januzaj(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They can keep deceiving themselves, they should come and survey my ass. grin

13 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by olas24u(f): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is the sun news paper sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by MKO4ever(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
By the special grace of God, Buhari will win the election and I shall celebrate with everybody on Nairaland, especially the babes. *I mean the fine babes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by meforyou1(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
rubbish
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by OKLOADEDoCOM: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Today
PHYSICS jamb answer by examsland.ml
- 0possing the usual flow of current from zinc cathode to copper anode
- attract each other
- water waves
- NS
- 1:2
- be a straight line
- making the coil of high resistance material
- 20cm
- 15s
- charge on the plates
- the rate of condensation is equal to that of vaporization
- polarization
- 153 degree
- N336,00
- II and III only
- 1.99*10^-18
- 25hz
- EDDY CURRENT
- the molecules of matter are in constant motion.
- III and IV
- g/16
- electrons and holes
- silicon
- less than that of water
- increase by a factor of 4
- I,II and III
- increased vibration of the molecules of the liquid about their mean positions
- centripetal forces only
- 37.0N
- fusion
- hygrometer
- lead acid accumulator
- 108cm^3
- atooms of all elements are identitcal
- 10.0 ohms(in symbols)
- pressure of the gas
- 9.00N
- 10s
- temperature in the enclosure
- F=M(v-u)/t
- gears systems
- 4.16mm
- electromagnetic waves are transverse
- 0.60H
- 5.0UC(micro farad)
- 40cm
- graph
- 1200N
- is doubled
- (50)X
-Charge on the plates
-pressure of the gas
-III and IV only
-Between the principal focus and a point twice the focal lenght of the lens of the camera
-Gears system
-Making the coil of high resistance material
-X
-80N
-100N
-Triangular prism with two convex lenses
-1600N
-diffraction
-Hygrometer
-50%
-4.8x10raise to power4 N
-II and III only
-Smaller than the object
-Intensity of radiation
-3J
-I-II-III
-25Hz
-Nm
-9x10raise to power 15J
-#336.00
-Electrons
-10N
-108cm3
-1/16
-Polarization
-Expansion of the liquidd as it is beated
-Commutatorn and brushes
-0.8ohms/rads square
-3.71x10raise to power-8N
-Increases by a factor of 4
-1:2
-5.4min
-Dew point
-Less than that of water
-Eddy current
-Attrack each other
-10.0N
-Reduce the reverberation of sound in the hall
-Opposing the usual flow of current from zinc cathode to copper anode
-Simple Microscope
-Kaleidoscope
-10n and 50n
-9.0J
-standing wave
-12R
-thermal capacity
-barometer
-Displacement
-A body with a high centre of gravity
-6.13x10raise to power 5J
-100cm
-Fy sin0
-1750Hz
-sublimation
-Nickel, steel and iron
-Fundamental interval
-25cm
-henry and ohm
-2000W
-Electromagnetic wave
-A rectifer
-2A
-0.2m
-2333m/s
-5m/s
-small size
-Steel, solenoid, d.c
-quality
-Half wavelength
-360degree
-9.0v
-Pressure
-11.02s
-0.8ohms
-An increase in the area of the plates
-Alpha particle
-increases with the tension in the string
-Upthrust
-510m
-80degree cenus
-A man climbing up a staircase
-Radiant energy
-Increased by a factor of 2
-0.83nf
-I and II
-2g
-Higher than that of the container
- 40N
- steam point
- medium between the plates
- simple microscope
- blured and real
- increase vibration of the molecules of the liquid
- NM
- 9.0J
- 4.8x10^4N
- III & II-I
- Making the coil of high resistance material.
- 9x10^18y
- reducing the internal resistance of cells
- II and III only
- hydrometer
- 20 and 50
- eddy current
- I/16
- 6j
- holes
- X
- 3.57x10^-2N
- B and B- Diffraction
- 0.30N
- remains unchanged
- 20.0 rads^-2
- I,II and III
- 1600N
- diffraction
- 50N
- less than that of water
- triangular prison only
- nature of the metal surface
- pressure of the gas
- armature and core
- increase reverbation of sound in the
- se***
- ION
- 15.0min
- 300cmΛ3
- siphon
- experience no force
- all the optical center of the lens
- 50Hz
-5N
-9m/s^2
-9*10^-4
-200m/s
-200g
-45degrees
-22.5*10^-17F
-900N
-150cm
-negative
-d=nt-t/n
-15.09cm^3
-4ohm
-25N
-Efficiency=Work done by hand/Workdone by effort
-Taking moment about p
-4.5N/s
-0.24N
-2.5*10^5watts
-10m/s
-50j
-2/3
-2m/s^2
-4/9degreesC
-90cm
-3/4
-3000k/m
-3*10^9Hz
-P1/P2=R1/
R2 -1
-5Po
-500rad/s
-0.1m
-the gold nucleus is positively charged and is concentrated in a tiny volume
-100/pieHz
-2T1
-0.17s
-64cm
-3.5volts
-0.8A
-30cm
-10^5J
-4L1
-30kg
-2A
-Gamma ray
-upthrust
-henry and ohm
-2m/s
-Fysin0
-Increase with the tension in the string
- Sublimation
- 80degree cenus
- lower than that of the container
- pitch
- 6.13x10raise to power5 j
- 0.83nf
- Fundamental interval
- 2333m/s
- 360degree
- a rectifier
- upthrust
- Pressure
- I and II
- Nickel, steel and iron
- 0.8ohms
- Steel, solenoid, d,c
- 680m
- Solar energy
- 1.1m
- full wave length
- 175Hz
- 2i
- Polarity connection
- 40cm
- 28.28s
- pressure
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by dammytosh: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Even GEJ and his team knows and they are scared.

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by appini: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
In Sambisa forest where he is the chief terror lord.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by duni04(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
I think the results of the general elections are already known to all including Jonathan himself. Thats why he postponed the elections, that's why he's spraying dollars in Lagos, that's why he's paying ethnic militants to set the country ablaze and declare an interim government. Buhari will win and Jonathan will be the first Nigerian ex head of state to be locked up for corruption and treason.

5 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by dad007(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
I just dey salivate smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Toktee(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
don't change your username after march 28.

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:
Wow!
This is what GEJ/PDP know of. And this explains why they have been running around like headless chicken.

It is their knowledge of this kind of study of which they must have done a similar one, that has made them to engage in many unthinkable stunts.

Without massive rigging of the kind never seen before, GEJ cannot survive this election.
well coming from someone who has benefitted from gej ' s projects in the east, if credible elections are held and in the absence of ING Buhari would emerge winner. But I foresee massive rigging of this election. Let's look on.

3 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by bilulu(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2015
I STRONGLY BLIEVE D MAN DAT CARRIED OUT DIS SURVEY DONT EVEN V A PVC
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Boss13: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Well I must confess, I want Buhari to win for a lot of reasons but I think there is the possibility of Jonathan winning the election. The president has spent so much dollars and re-strategize on how to manipulate the results. If the President does not win, it will only continue to emphasise on the well note connotation - Clueless
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by efilefun(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2015
You know the fact, you just trying to console yourself. Good day
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by lahips: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by udemejack(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=31772960]Just ten days to the presidential election of March 28, a sur­vey carried out by a National Think Tank Group, has pre­dicted victory for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Bu­hari.

The two-page analysis of the survey, tagged: “Straw Predic­tion of 2015 Presidential Election”, made available to Daily Sun by Dr. Peter Orji, gave Buhari/APC an estimated votes of 15.4 million and President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), 11 million.

The researchers stated that they ar­rived at the figures after “a careful study of the demographics of Nigeria voting patterns,based on an unbiased analysis of how voters shall cast their votes.”

According to the group, Buhari would lead in the North-East, North- West, North-Central and South-West, while Jonathan would win in the South-South and South-East.

The survey said Buhari would even­tually have an upper hand going by heavy votes he would record in his catchment areas against Jonathan, who the survey said, would garner fewer votes in his areas of strength.

However, unlike 2011, General Buhari, the survey said, “will secure substantial votes in the North-Central and greatly improve his showing in the South-East.”

The survey summed up the distribu­tion of the votes across the zones thus: “North-Central, PDP, 1.73million, APC, 1.86million. North-East, PDP, 1.3million, APC, 2.55million. North- West, PDP 2.15million, APC, 5.65mil­lion. South-East, PDP 1.65million, APC, 650,000. South-South, PDP, 2,.2million APC, 1.7million. South- West, PDP, 2million, APC, 2.9million. FCT, PDP, 150,000, APC, 200,000.

In summary, the survey revealed that, “the APC candidate will carry all the states in North-West and North- East and will win marginally in North- Central,” saying, “the margin of vic­tory for Gen. Buhari is a staggering 4.4million votes and it is impossible for President Jonathan to close such a margin.”

What would boost Buhari’s victory in the North-East and North-West, the poll explained, would largely be due to expected increase in the vot­ers’ turnout, “whilst the turnout in the South-East and South-South is likely to decrease.

The simple explanation, according to the group, “is that the North-East, North-West and South-West zones feel that their sons, Buhari and Osinbanjo, are on the APC ticket and considering the number of votes accruing to the three zones, Jonathan will find it abso­lutely impossible to fill the gap.”

While concluding, the group said that, “because of the postponement that occurred five weeks ago, a repeat this time will not go down well with Nigerians who very likely will accuse the administration of having its hand in disrupting the process, and because of the tight timelines to avoid a pos­sible constitutional crisis a shift in the elections this time may become im­possible to contemplate.”#march4Buhari
I have decided

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by makazona(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
same with the Isreali election.abi?

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by stronger: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Interesting....Conducted by an Igbo man....reported by an Igbo Newspaper! Hmmm! There is fire on the mountain!!!

God bless you and your future generations!!

Exactly what i was going to say! Sun that is owned by PDP Uzor kalu and has been slightly partisan, plus survey by an ibo man tells you the game is over.

Problem is, they should stop these polls so that some people won't get High BP!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by anwo247: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2015
So, na Only 11+15million People Go Vote?

Was this the expected rig vote of Feb 14? Cos at that time The PVC collection rate could havw lead to this kind of stupid outcome.

The question is: how many Nigerian Eligible Voters were disenfranchised by this result?

Buhari will never rule Nigeria again. Just wait.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2015
oga eme some people vum na anya, when PDP carries the day. grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by ibietela2(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha berem sister is back
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by hansad: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Win or no win: no body can be allowed to lead Nigeria after the person argued against fighting Boko Haram people who killed more than 35,000 Nigerians and intimidated millions others to believe that the incumbent government could not protect them.

Nigerian troops shouted it: NEVER AGAIN.
Buhari preached that sharia criminal codes like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves be implemented in all of Nigeria - a multi-religious country. It is the same laws that Boko Haram-ISIS fight for.

A President Buhari for Nigeria spells more religious conflict for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
stebell:
If yu OP and the man who conducted dis poll believes that APC wud win Abuja, then, yu are very crazy and a nut case.

March 28th, is not far again.
I also kno that Buhari has been winning opinion polls since 1999 but the one that matters most in his life to lead Nigerians is like a mirage to him.

We've rejecte him three times, let's make it the fourth tym Nigerians.

#Never Again.
GEJ tilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 2019.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NO LIKES FOR YOU HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by ElFenomeno1: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
rubii09:
Voters that will make up their minds at the polling centre will decide this election.

No. Voters that have made up their minds before the elections will decide.

They will do the needful at the polling centres without hesitation and go home to await the call for a victory party.

Sai APC ... Sai Buhari.... Sai Osinbajo .. Change 2015 ... GEJ4Otueke.

6 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by datribune: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Come may 29th GMB shall say "so help me God". SAI BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by dandoki: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
I can just imagine what would be going on in the minds of Fayose and FFK right now.

4 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
lestat:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NO LIKES FOR YOU HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is it childish that I noticed too? grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by duni04(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
stronger:

God bless you and your future generations!!

Exactly what i was going to say! Sun that is owned by PDP Uzor kalu and has been slightly partisan, plus survey by an ibo man tells you the game is over.

Problem is, they should stop these polls so that some people won't get High BP!! grin
No o! They should continue the polls so that we have an idea of our voting demograpohics and so we'll know when Jonathan and his people manufacture results on election day

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by popcykaylah(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
The handwriting is on the wall. Buhari is going to be elected as the president of Nigeria.

PEJ is shouting everywhere because she does not have children and has never experienced the pains of childbirth. The end of stealing is not corruption is nearly here
I have been thinking ..you sure say that woman no use her womb do juju for gej ..one of the reasons wey make the woman get mouth pass the man be that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / International Conference Centre: Obiano Visits Project Site In Awka.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.