Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers (33436 Views)

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations / Another Survey Tips Buhari To Win Presidential Poll By 62% Votes / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by imbless: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
just here to read some stupid comments from apc supporters.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
I comment my reserve

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by DRANOEL(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
OP let me help you with the survey sheet

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by hensben(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
popcykaylah:

I have been thinking ..you sure say that woman no use her womb do juju for gej ..one of the reasons wey make the woman get mouth pass the man be that
that's why I dey pity people wey collect gift from this woman called PEG..those women that died by accident comes to mind..this couple has blood stain in their hand hence, the mortality rate is on the increase in the country...that name goodluck means badluck in spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by kunle75(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
phlemzy:
The defeat that will slap PDP in the face come March28 is in the gym doing pressUp!
We're fighting corruption with technology but we don't want card reader technology.Our party is allergic to it - PDP

Thanks bro,you took the word outa my mouth ,the press up is getting hotter by the day

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by greggng: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Only a fool still believes gej can win this election. Even by rigging he cannot. Don't blame him when he is calling for interim govt to save his ass. The game is over. He will refund all the dollars he is wasting
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
stebell:
If yu OP and the man who conducted dis poll believes that APC wud win Abuja, then, yu are very crazy and a nut case.

March 28th, is not far again.
I also kno that Buhari has been winning opinion polls since 1999 but the one that matters most in his life to lead Nigerians is like a mirage to him.

We've rejecte him three times, let's make it the fourth tym Nigerians.

#Never Again.
GEJ tilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 2019.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by LordMecuzy(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
stebell:
If yu OP and the man who conducted dis poll believes that APC wud win Abuja, then, yu are very crazy and a nut case.

March 28th, is not far again.
I also kno that Buhari has been winning opinion polls since 1999 but the one that matters most in his life to lead Nigerians is like a mirage to him.

We've rejecte him three times, let's make it the fourth tym Nigerians.

#Never Again.
GEJ tilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 2019.

Lol u think abuja election would be determined by those rich fellows who live in Wuse,Asokoro, Maitama, Gwarimpa?

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by duni04(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
hansad:

Only ignoramuses could make up their minds to vote Buhari to benefit from a fraudulent process leading to next election - the fraud of six years violence used to distance the electorate from one contestant in the election.

Buhari preached that Boko should not be fought. Buhari must not be allowed to benefit from the damages Boko did to Nigerian Army and Nigerians.
Scream all you want. We will boot your criminal Ijaw President and his hippo disgrace of a wife out of our sacred Presidential villa come may
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
bunmioguns:
No amount of propaganda by PDP can change my mind

I have decided

GMB/PYO

You're supporting GMB? I'll stop buying data from you! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nakarey(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me say this. If you check all my comment my support was always on jonathan but yesterday night i had a dream. I saw myself and some of my fellow prayer warriors in our church my Apostle also present. My pastor began some prayers and prophecy and start asking God for ''change'' in Nigeria. He said our government won't continue like this that we need change. I was shock and suprise. .. so my people don't be surprise if Buhari win this election.
Buhari might be right about being a converted democrat but I don't like tinubu.... may God help us
From today and for the first time. .....

#sai Buhari

God bless you and bless that dream to come to pass.!
Welcome....how do feel now about joining the 'change' train'? It must be awesome
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Bonapart(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
ricsman:

Lol
Lol
Lol
whats funny
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by duni04(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
greggng:
Only a fool still believes gej can win this election. Even by rigging he cannot. Don't blame him when he is calling for interim govt to save his ass. The game is over. He will refund all the dollars he is wasting
I just hope he's collecting receipt from those people he's dashing our money to cos he's going to account for everything after May29
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by samplegirl(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Dreams are free. Online poll conductors please dream on.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Bonapart(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Nakarey:

God bless you and bless that dream to come to pass.!
Welcome....how do feel now about joining the 'change' train'? It must be awesome
may God lead us
#change
#givebuhariachance
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by zizirecords(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Please ask him o. I live in Abuja and I know that in places like Gwagwalada, Abaji, Kuje and Kwali (which are generally more populated), Buhari is very popular.
LordMecuzy:

Lol u think abuja election would be determined by those rich fellows who live in Wuse,Asokoro, Maitama, Gwarimpa?
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by gratiaeo(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Do you really believe there will be free and fare election in Africa?
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by maestroferddi: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Interesting....Conducted by an Igbo man....reported by an Igbo Newspaper! Hmmm! There is fire on the mountain!!!
LOL.

You seem to forget that though Orji Uzo Kalu is the owner of Sun Newspapers, the technical backbone of the platform is heavily dominated by South Westerners.

The forecast is not only jejune/naive but laughable. Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that the author of this crap did a poor job of masking their partisanship?

Thankfully, these slew of wishful thinking will play into the hands of the PDP who are putting the hardwork required to nick the election.

I do marvel at the impropriety of elevating, what to all intents and purposes, a supposition to the level of cast-iron certainty.

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by TheOtherview: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
anonimi:
Interesting survey vs. interesting prophecy.

I don't give a rat's arse about these prophesies...I just enjoy putting TANoids along with their puerile and pedestrian logic in place. tongue

Don't get it twisted ~ D'banj

One man's prophet is another man's heretic ~ TheOtherview grin

Cleric predicts victory for NPP, Buhari

16 March 2015

Malam Shamuna Ustaz Jibril, the man who is credited with many predictions which he attributes to God and through his powers, has predicted a massive victory for General Muhammed Buhari in the forthcoming polls in Nigeria.

In the same vein, he said a spiritual calculation also puts the New Patriotic Party (NPP) ahead of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) should an election be held in 2016.

In the case of the Nigerian polls, he said in his latest release on the politics in both Africa’s most populous nation points out that “Buhari’s All People’s Congress (APC)will register a marvelous performance in the forthcoming polls.”

“The APC will win in Lagos State by 53%, Kano, 70%; Borno State, 87%; Yola and Adamawa States 85%, Katsina State and Delta States 55% and 35% respectively,” he said.

Continuing, the cleric said, “Using the Holy Quran, I can predict that the APC will win 54% of the total votes while its rival PDD will get 38%.”

Continuing, however, he mentioned that “Goodluck Jonathan will seek to massage the figures in his favour, especially in Delta, Cross River and Ogun States. PDP will be involved in ballot box snatching in Port Harcourt which will be pursued by APC supporters.”

Nigeria’s Electoral Commission, he said, would attempt announcing their own results outside the real ones, a situation which would plunge the country into chaos.

“I call on Buhari to stand his ground and insist that the right thing is done.

I also call on Goodluck Jonathan to hand over power as quickly as possible otherwise his wife, the defence minister and the head of the Electoral Commission will find their way to the ICC eventually. No matter how much Goodluck tries to change the results, he won’t succeed. If Goodluck insists some of his cabinet ministers would be killed in the ensuing mayhem and their houses torched. It will take over a week for the results to be declared. Boko haram insurgents will vandalise some polling stations and kill 10 persons, but 15 of their men will also be killed in Bawolli, Yola, Jos and Maiduguri.”

He asked the world to pray for Nigeria because things would be rough during and after the elections.

In Togo, he predicted that the incumbent Faure Eyadema would win the polls by 53 percent. In the US, he predicted that the Republicans must work hard to take power from the Democrats.

In Burkina Faso, he said the polls date would be postponed by three months.

In Ghana, he said, “Were elections to be held in 2016, the New Patriotic Party (NPP) will register the following results “Greater Accra Region, 70%; Ashanti Region, 88%; Eastern Region, 85%; Western Region, 79%; Volta Region, 35%.

I, however, doubt if there is going to be elections in that year. Should there be elections, however, the foregone are the results to be registered.”

Besides the energy crisis, there would be other challenges between now and August, one of which would be a major water shortage.

“One of the former American presidents will pass away,” he added.

Source: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=350582

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by ogazi007(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Well,this group has done a good job,however,i do not think APC will have upto 1.7M votes in south south and PDP having as much as 2.5M votes in the north west.The other predictions looks very close and there is absolutely nothing PDP can do to save the situations,hence there are card readers in play.Gej won all the online polls in 2011 and it was obvious he was going to win the election,you cant just discard the survey people had carried out to predetermine the outcome of an election as just a mere waste of time.Its not looking good for Pdp,hence the reason they have been trying so hard to avoid this election.APC is not really doing anything spectacular,but they are just lucky most Nigerians are tied of PDP at the moment, and they are ready for a change.Buhari is also a big factor because of his zero tolerance for corruption,and corruption happens to be the biggest problem of this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt]FACTS DON'T LIE.
Even President Goodluck Jonathan has seen the hand writing on the wall and is not smiling the last time I saw him on Sunday March 15, 2015, at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos.
He knows that the only way out for him and the PDP is rigging by vote buying and other electoral practices. But personally, he does not want to rig the presidential election.
The political contractors of the political mafia of the ruling class are desperate to rig the election to keep their multimillion dollar contracts and other illegal contracts. [/size]

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by yusufbida(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
calmdownplease:
amount of propaganda by PDP can change my
mind
GMB
Correct ur sentence my guy b4 jona guys fire U.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by effeoghene(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
So APC will get 1.7M votes in South-South and PDP 2.2M?

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Kedro(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
they wont let the old man rest.they keep giving him false hope.this time,it will be a major heartbreak for buhari

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by vooks: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Opinion polls are just that, opinions. Buhari will lose,cry foul, accept and move on before shopping for a nother Christian mumu to bait Christian

2 Likes

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by tuniski: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
This is how desperate #teamBuhari is! They will believe anything and anyone who declares Buhari the winner. Anyway,even an elementary student of politics in nigeria knows that the survey is baseless and comedy at the least. That the total vote will be under 30m when 40m was recorded in 2011 is joking with reality. Anyway, GeJ will so flog Buhari una go shout rigging as usual! GEJ 28.2m while Buhari 20.8m the rest 1m to bee voided and shared by the other contestants in a 50m voters turnout! GEJtill2019
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by maestroferddi: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
greggng:
Is it Jonathan's fault that you lack the commonsense to respect other people's preferences/choices?

Maybe Jonathan ought to have incorporated in the budget provision for brain transplants for people like you...

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by brosun(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Can all these surveys predicting victory for Buhari be wrong? Check out this one currently on-going on Google: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IY161LbNot4Y8vzxK95WwfVuIvs-5h8LvlN7YQU1TUE/viewanalytics?usp=already_responded
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by umbo: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
ALL ROADS LEAD TO OTUOKE ,90% LOADING !

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by maestroferddi: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

I don't give a rat's arse about these prophesies...I just enjoy putting TANoids along with their puerile and pedestrian logic in place. tongue

Don't get it twisted ~ D'banj

One man's prophet is another man's heretic ~ TheOtherview grin

Source: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=350582
Oga but you probably went to school na!

Can't you see the crass inaccuracies that replete your so-called "prophecy"?

Or do you belong to Team Copy And Paste?
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Bants(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
If the Nigeria Sun Newspaper is anything like the UK one then Buhari has won cos any name they support always win
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by mrmetoo1: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
emiye:
Really ? , South-South, PDP, 2,.2million APC, 1.7million . , but this looks too good to be true sha, or maybe i am just not in tune with the current voters perception in that region.

Funny thing Is, if they take away that 1.7 from Buhari and give him zero there and add it to GEJ, Buhari still wins it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks / Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.