Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers (33435 Views)

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations / Another Survey Tips Buhari To Win Presidential Poll By 62% Votes / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by osomegbe(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

With the aid of generator charging your phone, you typed this maybe you should charge your brain as well.
You're right sacluxpaint, I can guarantee that he uses generator to charge his phone because this present government cannot provide light to charge a common phone. Phcn is my sixth priority in terms of power in my home. 3 solar inverters and 2 generators are my main supply. Phcn is last backup image. I.e if it ever comes.
Anything other gej and pej I will vote for.
He can go and chase more phd and lecture pej to get her own phd. Afterall she was very intelligent as a student under your watch that was why you married her.

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Bonapart(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
DelGardo:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Now that you have seen the light please start engaging people within your circle of influence... maybe they will also encounter change in their dream.
Sai Buhari. Change is coming... #WeCantWait
is right about time
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by thaoriginator: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Fine, hope you are good?
I'm good o, just kinda busy. Wetin dey sup na?
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Desmondkk(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Just ten days to the presidential election of March 28, a sur­vey carried out by a National Think Tank Group, has pre­dicted victory for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Bu­hari.

The two-page analysis of the survey, tagged: “Straw Predic­tion of 2015 Presidential Election”, made available to Daily Sun by Dr. Peter Orji, gave Buhari/APC an estimated votes of 15.4 million and President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), 11 million.

The researchers stated that they ar­rived at the figures after “a careful study of the demographics of Nigeria voting patterns,based on an unbiased analysis of how voters shall cast their votes.”

According to the group, Buhari would lead in the North-East, North- West, North-Central and South-West, while Jonathan would win in the South-South and South-East.

The survey said Buhari would even­tually have an upper hand going by heavy votes he would record in his catchment areas against Jonathan, who the survey said, would garner fewer votes in his areas of strength.

However, unlike 2011, General Buhari, the survey said, “will secure substantial votes in the North-Central and greatly improve his showing in the South-East.”

The survey summed up the distribu­tion of the votes across the zones thus: “North-Central, PDP, 1.73million, APC, 1.86million. North-East, PDP, 1.3million, APC, 2.55million. North- West, PDP 2.15million, APC, 5.65mil­lion. South-East, PDP 1.65million, APC, 650,000. South-South, PDP, 2,.2million APC, 1.7million. South- West, PDP, 2million, APC, 2.9million. FCT, PDP, 150,000, APC, 200,000.

In summary, the survey revealed that, “the APC candidate will carry all the states in North-West and North- East and will win marginally in North- Central,” saying, “the margin of vic­tory for Gen. Buhari is a staggering 4.4million votes and it is impossible for President Jonathan to close such a margin.”

What would boost Buhari’s victory in the North-East and North-West, the poll explained, would largely be due to expected increase in the vot­ers’ turnout, “whilst the turnout in the South-East and South-South is likely to decrease.

The simple explanation, according to the group, “is that the North-East, North-West and South-West zones feel that their sons, Buhari and Osinbanjo, are on the APC ticket and considering the number of votes accruing to the three zones, Jonathan will find it abso­lutely impossible to fill the gap.”

While concluding, the group said that, “because of the postponement that occurred five weeks ago, a repeat this time will not go down well with Nigerians who very likely will accuse the administration of having its hand in disrupting the process, and because of the tight timelines to avoid a pos­sible constitutional crisis a shift in the elections this time may become im­possible to contemplate.”

Source: The SunNewpaper Cover Story!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109818
obob imagine d difference gej own don finish,Wat a pity
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
stebell:

Maybe I need to charge my brain.

BRAIN FIXED cool thank me now cheesy
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by yahayamnur(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
[b][/b] ;DHahahahaha up up PDM grin grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
this paper is orji uzor kalu paper ooooo..... The reality will done on them
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by benzion72(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
That is no news to us now. Even on www.nairaland.com people like GMB see below

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bigfrancis21(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14
Like if you would vote for Jonathan.
(Quote) (Report) 548 Likes (Like) 70 Shares (Share)
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bigfrancis21(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14
Like if you would vote for Buhari.
(Quote) (Report) 2149 Likes (Unlike) 428 Shares (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/2196381/poll-today-election-day-vote

check out the number of like for GEJ/PD and GMB/APC it is now ration 1:4
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They can keep deceiving themselves, they should come and survey my ass. grin
dat ur ass get krokro grin grin no need for survey, na anti biotic u need , u kno dat kind anti biotic u need cheesy grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by SeverusSnape(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
adeekiti:
dat ur ass get krokro grin grin no need for survey, na anti biotic u need , u kno dat kind anti biotic u need cheesy grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Dav24(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
That survey represent pure falsehood. Buhari will get lesser votes in the north central states.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
hansad:
It seems Buhari and Co do not understand the meaning of NEVER AGAIN which Nigerian troops shout aloud.
Boko subjected Nigerian troops to the ordeal of fighting.... .

"Ordeal of fighting" indeed. What do you think people join the army to do?

The rest of that drivel of yours was utter rubbish. I wonder where PDP digs you clowns out from then pay you to come spew rubbish online.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
millman234:
When ever i see newspaper write ups like this, all i do is just laugh. Who can stop a man from his destiny? God knows GEJ will be in office till 2019 he had spoken so let the sun keep on analysing.
I'm assuming you're God?

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by clevvermind(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
this is to make apc happy before their lose. grin
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by IVORY2009(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me say this. If you check all my comment my support was always on jonathan but yesterday night i had a dream. I saw myself and some of my fellow prayer warriors in our church my Apostle also present. My pastor began some prayers and prophecy and start asking God for ''change'' in Nigeria. He said our government won't continue like this that we need change. I was shock and suprise. .. so my people don't be surprise if Buhari win this election.
Buhari might be right about being a converted democrat but I don't like tinubu.... may God help us
From today and for the first time. .....

#sai Buhari

what is the name of that your church?
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Whalewale(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me say this. If you check all my comment my support was always on jonathan but yesterday night i had a dream. I saw myself and some of my fellow prayer warriors in our church my Apostle also present. My pastor began some prayers and prophecy and start asking God for ''change'' in Nigeria. He said our government won't continue like this that we need change. I was shock and suprise. .. so my people don't be surprise if Buhari win this election.
Buhari might be right about being a converted democrat but I don't like tinubu.... may God help us
From today and for the first time. .....

#sai Buhari

We are proud of you. This is the right choice... This is God's Choice...

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by honeyseller291(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Survey my foot,,,GEJ TILL 2019,

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by stephen7961(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmm.i wish d best persn win.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by sandland: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Can anyone tell me where buhari was polled to win 2003' 2007, and 2011 election. Besides, where and when did Buhari ever had such a formidable support. 14 serving Governors, 184 reps members 49 senators, many, many former Governors etc. Pdp and their supporters open your eyes.The game is up.y

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by ajufinz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let them save this for 2019...
PDP vs APC

That's if this parties survive the next 4 years.....

#Buhari has lost the chance to lead/ rule this current Nigeria
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by globalresource: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dannyset:
As certain as Day and Night.
Meanwhile, let me use this medium to warn all these online polls conductors or referees. They are the reason PEJ is about to face International Criminal Court now, and are also the same reason why GEJ is running from pillar to post to scuttle this election. The rate at which he is looking for who to head his evil and demonic Interim Govt ehn, he might end up even begging Baba Adeboye to come and head the Interim govt oo! But Thank God, Baba is not like others.

Gbagbo Jonathan can't finish his 3 square meal again cos of Buhari. And his deceiving team will still come out to say Jonathan will win the election. Thank God 28 is here already. I have pick up my 3D google and about to watch the most interesting election movie till date.

I have decided

In God we trust. In change we hope

Vote4change on March4Buhari 28

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by sule5727: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Interesting....Conducted by an Igbo man....reported by an Igbo Newspaper! Hmmm! There is fire on the mountain!!!
abi
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Chigold101(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Interesting....Conducted by an Igbo man....reported by an Igbo Newspaper! Hmmm! There is fire on the mountain!!!
in 2013 APCheats Chris Ngige won every poll & survey but came distant 3rd in Anambra guber election.

Nethanyahu lost all polls & survey with massive anti Nethanyahu protest fewdays to Israeli elections but yesterday Isaac Herzog opposition leader congratulated him.

My point: all these online polls & surveys mean nothing with the reality on grownd. GEJ will trash GMB on the day of the real show.

As for Igboman being the one tht conducted this survey it means nothing cos even Lagos state APCheats spokesman is an Igboman. So dont make a hill out of a waste product.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by EmmyDe25(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:
Hope APC will not bring up these phantom polls as the reason to form parallel govt when they loose scandalously next week. All, I repeat, all online polls overwhelmingly favoured Fayemi to win the last guber election in Ekiti and we all know the result; it ended 16-0. Buhari's defeat will be massive.
Na lie. the online vote was in Fayose's favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by annurhaske(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sai baba buhari
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by tittop4: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Useless Baba,old fools,no to Papa, kai....Baba. Goodluck all the way.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by tushburg(m): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Gej ll the way
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by Tradesrunner(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2015
OLADD:
Hope APC will not bring up these phantom polls as the reason to form parallel govt when they loose scandalously next week. All, I repeat, all online polls overwhelmingly favoured Fayemi to win the last guber election in Ekiti and we all know the result; it ended 16-0. Buhari's defeat will be massive.
Guy stop deceiving people. What happen in ekiti is now public knowlegde. I guess you are ignorant of ekiti gate tape which shows how PDP rigged the election.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by OLADD: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Tradesrunner:

Guy stop deceiving people. What happen in ekiti is now public knowlegde. I guess you are ignorant of ekiti gate tape which shows how PDP rigged the election.

Stop that bunkum! I guess you're one of the gullible Nigerians who fall for anything in the political space to discredit any electoral process/outcome. The question you should ask yourself is whether or not the people of Ekiti were forced by soldiers or any other security operatives to thumbprint ballot papers for Fayose's PDP. Was there any evidence of multiple voting or ballot stuffing? Why was the evidence not tabled before the Tribunal for adjudication? Do you establish a case of electoral malpractice on the pages of newspapers or electronic media? Have you forgotten that APC came up with a spurious allegation of PHOTOCHROMIC BALLOT PAPERS been used in that election, a claim that was swiftly thrown to refuse bin by INEC? Tape or no tape, video or no video, Fayose won the Ekiti election convincingly. APC should stop playing prank with Nigerians.
Re: Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers by tayoamos: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari will become the next president come march 28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.