Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. (3766 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

There was this book tallesty1 shared sometime ago about how to understand women, you may want to have a look at it. cheesy
how do I see it though?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Good boy with bad wicked intentions grin

Na your type sabi play girls like Fifa14 grin

Hahahaha. Fifa14

Damn!
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
MuhdG:
Op I kinda agree with you. But I also disagree.

Not all gurls like bad guys (I believe there r still some good gurls left in the world)

I also don't agree that she likes the "feeling" of a guy breaking her heart.

C'mon its hrt brk we talking abt
bruv,,truss me ,I ride a Porsche. Panamera,I see gurls cry a lot,they love it truss me. angry
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
MuhdG:
Op I kinda agree with you. But I also disagree.

Not all gurls like bad guys (I believe there r still some good gurls left in the world)

I also don't agree that she likes the "feeling" of a guy breaking her heart.

C'mon its hrt brk we talking abt
Good girls always wants bad guys
Bad girls are the one who sometimes wants the good guys wink

That's how it is bro! smiley
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

UNIBEN...STUDENT has not been himself since Kristina deactivated her account

Haha! Love nwantiti gone sour. cheesy
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

UNIBENSTUDENT has not been himself since Kristina deactivated her account
talking about reverse psychology,bruv we know u missed the girl more.
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how do I see it though?

Ask him to share, if he's willing to.

Me no get a copy of it, the library sorry book no be here ohh. cheesy
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! Wetin man pikin go do nau. Was only helping a friend on the genesis to revelation on how to understand women. grin
I just pity him cry

Ordinary Genesis 20yrs, him never finish am sad

Abeg Boss no recommend that kind of book for person again...
Just recommend Suicide, its fair, short, saves time and energy embarassed
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

I smell Hooot Ban! grin

No No!, I smell Orijin... Abeg gimme one bottle wink
Ban me for wetinundecided ?
When them no dey craze angry BTW

I no dey give you any orijin diz hot afternoon
You wan kill yourself angry ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, true. That's because women see good guys as boring, they prefer a guy who would often give them sleepless nights thinking if he truly loves them or he's into someone else. Some think they're impressive when acting all nice always, sadly is a no.

Ronald,

I agree but then I disagree. It is true that "girls" seem to gravitate towards "bad" boys. However, note that I say "girls"- and this is regardless of age.

This propensity for bad boys is all well and nice when you are young (or sometimes old), stupid and naive and IMMATURE and don't know what you want out of life.

But, once a woman reaches a certain "mental and emotional maturity", she realizes game's over. No longer are the days of spending sleepless nights and crying up a river over a guy. She decides to find her a good stable NICE guy and settle down with a piece of mind.

That's where wisdom comes, there comes a time in every boy/girl, woman/man where they decided to stop playing games and face life.

Those bad boys even turn good guys at some point in their trajectory of a life too. For some it happens much later in life, and others will remain bad boys at heart for life.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

I just pity him cry

Ordinary Genesis 20yrs, him never finish am sad

Abeg Boss no recommend that kind of book for person again...
Just recommend Suicide, its fair, short, saves time and energy embarassed

Hmmm. Then one may just consider suicide, rather than waste time and energy trying to understand women. Long way to go.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
talking about reverse psychology,bruv we know u missed the girl more.
I be like person wey dey miss person 4 ur eye?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Ban me for wetinundecided ?
When them no dey craze angry BTW

I no dey give you any orijin diz hot afternoon
You wan kill yourself angry ?
hian! Gimme Cold orijin biko or......_________...... You know the rest undecided
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

hian! Gimme Cold orijin biko or......_________...... You know the rest undecided
You sef knw say you no fit try am....
you jez dey fumble niii tongue
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ronald,

I agree but then I disagree. It is true that "girls" seem to gravitate towards "bad" boys. However, note that I say "girls"- and this is regardless of age.

This propensity for bad boys is all well and nice when you are young (or sometimes old), stupid and naive and IMMATURE and don't know what you want out of life.

But, once a woman reaches a certain "mental and emotional maturity", she realizes game's over. No longer are the days of spending sleepless nights and crying up a river over a guy. She decides to find her a good stable NICE guy and settle down with a piece of mind.

That's where wisdom comes, there comes a time in every boy/girl, woman/man where they decided to stop playing games and face life.

Those bad boys even turn good guys at some point in their trajectory of a life too. For some it happens much later in life, and others will remain bad boys at heart for life.

I agree with the age and maturity variance. But I am also of the believe that no matter the age and maturity most women will hardly respect nice guys. Women don't love a man they are in control over, they are attracted to the ones who is in control and doesn't tolerate bullshit.

Generally, in life people innately love what they can't have. Whilst growing up, most parents train their girls not to bring home douchebags, but because of the propensity of humans getting attracted to what they can't have, these bad guys becomes a treasure.

Bad guys are more confident than nice guys. Most nice guys have low self esteem, but bad guys are way too confident and they make no apology for their actions.

Conclusively, whether you're dealing with a mature lady or nada, they will always appreciate and love you the more if you don't lick their butts.
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by jeneinaloving: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree with the age and maturity variance. But I am also of the believe that no matter the age and maturity most women will hardly respect nice guys. Women don't love a man they are in control over, they are attracted to the ones who is in control and doesn't tolerate bullshit.

Generally, in life people innately love what they can't have. Whilst growing up, most parents train their girls not to bring home douchebags, but because of the propensity of humans getting attracted to what they can't have, these bad guys becomes a treasure.

Bad guys are more confident than nice guys. Most nice guys have low self esteem, but bad guys are way too confident and they make no apology for their actions.

Conclusively, whether you're dealing with a mature lady or nada, they will always appreciate and love you the more if you don't lick their butts.

Ok. I also agree. But, I think we need to define and delineate the "bad-ness" here. By 'bad boys', I mean childish games; intentional and stupid and irresponsible games that men play.

It is different from confidence and not tolerating bull crap. Grown mature men are confident and do not tolerate bull etc. But, they also treat women right and do not make women cry over them for silly useless reasons or just for the sake of being 'bad'.

There is a difference is all I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by jeneinaloving: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rexhenrex:
true to a point,wayward gurls dont like good guys and vice versal,i am the good guy type in the sense that av never cheated on my girlfriend and we are both strong in faith she is adeeper life member,we av been together for 2years now and am proud to av her. will not leave her for any one else she believes in me and trusts me.flirting won't make u a man of value if u flirt now or parade ur self as a bad boy in your relationship do u think u will stop when u get married

Be a man ur daughter will bw proud of-fact.
Nobody wants to get married now,nobody wants to have a daughter now,90% of naija girls are wayward,thats why most girls prefer bad boys
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by justmag(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Girls don't know want they want. They want what seems good to them at the moment.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by remsonik(f): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent is actually a good boy
A good servant of the devil,a child of satan, undecided
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by adahgold(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Girls get wahala...
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Was that not uncalled for?
remsonik:
Unibenstudent is actually a good boy
A good servant of the devil,a child of satan, undecided
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
You amaze me to no end,you obviously wanna play the allof /indifference card,if she comes back, you will litter nairaland with your posts related to her
Tallesty1:
I be like person wey dey miss person 4 ur eye?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ok i grab,but a good guy should be good throughou,in my own opinion
MzNelly:

You don't understand what I mean.

Yes, he has to be good to me.

But bad in the sense that, if he has to flirt with anyone, it should be me. And other things "numerous to mention.

You get?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ok i grab,but a good guy should be good throughou,in my own opinion

No one can be good throughout.

Ain't he human?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Fulaboy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
and what do u mean by that? grin
the Mr. Gentleman will ask for sex ,No brazilian hair and all those ladies crap how on earth will they love them undecided when they are getting from the rich spilt brats tongue
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Rexhenrex(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Nobody wants to get married now,nobody wants to have a daughter now,90% of naija girls are wayward,thats why most girls prefer bad boys
hmm OK so dis are the reasons why being a bad boy is justifiableyou can do netter than this but I will like u to know that u will give an acct of Ur life to someone someday.
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:

No one can be good throughout.

Ain't he human?
haven't I been good throughout? embarassed
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
the Mr. Gentleman will ask for sex ,No brazilian hair and all those ladies crap how on earth will they love them undecided when they are getting from the rich spilt brats tongue
yea,I see you are right,but good guys still have cash what about that??
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
haven't I been good throughout? embarassed

No, you haven't. angry angry
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:

No, you haven't. angry angry
uhmmm,I insist that I have been good. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JEEZZ!! Who Did This To This Lady? (see Photo) / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.