Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. (3775 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Fulaboy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yea,I see you are right,but good guys still have cash what about that??
sex nkoo He might probably not be that good in bed while the bad ones (e.g Origin101) went through many sexcapades in that case they're more experienced cool
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
uhmmm,I insist that I have been good. cry

When you sent me those pics nko? angry angry
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:

When you sent me those pics nko? angry angry
uhmmm,,this is a forum Nelly Not chat engine
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rexhenrex:
hmm OK so dis are the reasons why being a bad boy is justifiableyou can do netter than this but I will like u to know that u will give an acct of Ur life to someone someday.
If a man doesn't think about in everything he does,then he's a dead man,of course,we'll all be 6 ft deep someday,it just depends on your definition of badboy,bad boy to me ain't about drinking codeine,drinking beer,phucking prostitutes cos I don't drink,smoke and never been to a brothel,i consider myself a bad boy In the sense that I treat girls and guys the same,i don't pretend beside girls,i can call girls bi'tches even if a beautiful girl is beside me,i don't really give a damn,I blast rap music in my car and love rapping and rap the hard lyrics even beside girls,and don't forget no one is perfect,no matter what,you'll commit sins
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by cr7lomo: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only kids or immature ladies like bAd guys . Serious And mature ladies need good guys all their life
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
uhmmm,,this is a forum Nelly Not chat engine

cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

If a man doesn't think about in everything he does,then he's a dead man,of course,we'll all be 6 ft deep someday,it just depends on your definition of badboy,bad boy to me ain't about drinking codeine,drinking beer,phucking prostitutes cos I don't drink,smoke and never been to a brothel,i consider myself a bad boy In the sense that I treat girls and guys the same,i don't pretend beside girls,i can call girls bi'tches even if a beautiful girl is beside me,i don't really give a damn,I blast rap music in my car and love rapping and rap the hard lyrics even beside girls,and don't forget no one is perfect,no matter what,you'll commit sins
pls summarize.
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rexhenrex:
pls summarize.
Then get your lazy a,s's off my face if you can't read it,you said something and I answered you
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Then get your lazy a,s's off my face if you can't read it,you said something and I answered you
I can't remember insulting u well I won't blame u..it might be Ur stu.pidity kicking in,
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
this guy too dey complain.
what went wrong?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
The same way guyz hate nd disregards the good girls,bt will rather cherish and cared for the slutty ones.hmmm wat a life
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:
I want a good guy who will be bad for me alone., smiley

Thank you.
same word my gf says to me always
My personal bad man. Lol. You will find one but it hard

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2015
silvermania:
same word my gf says to me always
My personal bad man. Lol. You will find one but it hard
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Do This? / My New Babe Want Me To Give Her 30 Thousand Naira. Advise Me. / Nayah❤ Cameroonian Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.